Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:51 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:58 AM
PUT 'EM UP...!
by kenjaku
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:46 AM
Another Day, Another Slay
Last post by kenjaku
Today 02:21 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 02:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 15th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
"I know most cats in the clan... But not their bloodlines," he mewed evenly.
"That's okay. My dad's over there, talking o my aunt. his name is Fernglow! My mom's Owltail. I don't know where she is." Berrypaw swelled up with pride, happy to have his parents. "What about you? And do you have any siblings?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 15th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The she cat tried her best to hold back a snicker as she watched her brother fume, she could practically see steam coming from his ear. She could already guess as to what her dear brother was thinking, it wasn't hard, most of the time he was way too easy to read. In her head she answered back with a 'that and you know you can't.' As the tabby watched her brother turn heel and start walking her golden optics danced with amusement, it was too good, although she was sad it ended so soon. What surprised her was the fact that Ratpaw turned and addressed her once more, although she knew it was a possibility that it would happen she wasn't betting on it. Once he finished the molly replaced her giddy look with that of a serious glare, she was a completely different cat. Cloverpaw stood up and padded toward her brother, to the point where they were so close she could whisper in his ear, and that she did. " I have many things that would make you...proud, so to speak dear brother mine." she started "But most of those things you wouldn't even be able to comprehend." she hissed. She pulled back and her serious gaze was replaced with a sweet smile, almost as if it never existed. She wasn't one for showing her anger in public, too many cats trust to gain, too many Warriors to intimidate, she had a chore and she couldn't ruin it now. "Let's just say dear brother, you're not the only one who's capable of doing...extraordinary things while....motivated." she said sweetly, every word rolling off her toung with ease. She had enough of her brother bossing her around, maybe it was time for her to change that.
Ratpaw's head remained held high. He refused to be intimidated by his sister. "You will respect me as your brother, and not get in my face again," he demanded. The tom would not be treated as one of her playthings. "If you're so capable, then prove it. I doubt you can comprehend what I am able to do in the long run," he hissed. He moved to get into her face this time, staring at her dead in the eyes, unmoving, and even refusing to blink for the longest time. "You will never threaten me again, unless, that is, if you wish to lose that pretty little head of yours to my claws," he growled lowly so that only they would hear. He would not be treated in such a manner by his siblings, much less his sister. The tom simply would have to force her to kick that habit.
Old August 15th, 2017, 04:51 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone nodded," Alright....but I do get to talk to kits and elders sometimes." She shrugged," I have two sisters. They talk to me once and awhile."
"What is it like to have siblings?" He asked. Orangetail didn't have any biological siblings but he had a few friends who he considered family. He always wondered what it was like to grow up with siblings.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old August 15th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Shinekit looked at her happily,"Yay! I knew it! Can we play with the sticks together!?" She asked Timberkit excitedly.(sorry it's short. Writers block)
(Eek i spaced out on this.)
Timberkit heaved a deep sigh, returning a forced-bu mostly real-smile back at her fuzzy peer. To the kit's question, she nodded, looking at the sticks and the leaf. "Sure." she said, crouching down low like she was going to pounce, "But I don't even know your name."
Old August 15th, 2017, 05:12 PM
The lone mouse

My Mood: Relaxed

@SpiritOfAWarrior
Sandflower sat quietly, grooming her long pelt. It had gotten quite dirty, somehow, even though Sandflower hadn't been doing much. Sandflower sighed. No one was really talking or paying attention to her, and she was bored. A thought rushed through her head, Maybe I'm not good enough?... but she quickly shook it out. Remeber, you've gotta be happy! Sandflower looked around agian and sighed.
Hi! If you ever need someone to talk to or anything, you can always come to me! I'll always try to respond. If your ever afraid to say your opinion, just remember, there was someone who said "Let's make a movie about a tornado.. Full of sharks.

NYEH!

Charries~
Old August 15th, 2017, 05:36 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"That's okay. My dad's over there, talking o my aunt. his name is Fernglow! My mom's Owltail. I don't know where she is." Berrypaw swelled up with pride, happy to have his parents. "What about you? And do you have any siblings?"
Sorrelpaw shook his head,"no I don't have any siblings..." He sighed and looked at his paws.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 15th, 2017, 06:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
"What is it like to have siblings?" He asked. Orangetail didn't have any biological siblings but he had a few friends who he considered family. He always wondered what it was like to grow up with siblings.
Owlstone paused," As kits, it's like always having a playmate around. When you're friends parents won't let them play, you always have you're siblings, though I've heard that sometimes brothers don't want to play with their sisters and sister's don't want to play with their brother. In apprenticehood, it's someone to talk to while doing choirs. While in warriorhood they are who you go to for advice when you don't have a mate, there like a best friend you can never loose." She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 15th, 2017, 07:17 PM
I want spaghetti

Wink Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Autumnwind smiled softly at Rosetail's confession. "Dottie," she repeated quietly. She scented the air for prey, instead picking up the scent of a white tom. "Who are you?" Autumnwind asked, bristling softly. Rosetail greeting the tom like she knew him helped her calm down a little bit, but not much.
"Well," Rosetail mewed, "Bonefur is Sorrelpad's brother. We thought he had joined Starclan long ago." "I-I wanna be your mate!" Bonefur blurted out, nervous.
Old August 15th, 2017, 07:53 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousy View Post
@SpiritOfAWarrior
Sandflower sat quietly, grooming her long pelt. It had gotten quite dirty, somehow, even though Sandflower hadn't been doing much. Sandflower sighed. No one was really talking or paying attention to her, and she was bored. A thought rushed through her head, Maybe I'm not good enough?... but she quickly shook it out. Remeber, you've gotta be happy! Sandflower looked around agian and sighed.
Hollyflight exited the warriors den, waving her tail at Sandflower. "Hey, you look bored?" She mewed, "Mind if I sit by you?" The black and white warrior looked at the other cat. She shifted her weight nervous. She was still new to being a warrior, having been one for only a week now.
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Random Melchester @starfall @Lawlipop @Teza @tawny~ @Socks @Stario

[sorry for the delay, I've been super ill lately]

Blazingstar awaited his patrol to settle themselves and upon the new deputies arrival, he gave her a mere glare. In that moment, Blazingstar had no idea who Bubblestep was and quite frankly, he didn't care. This was the moment he'd been waiting for, for a few days now. He was polite enough to give Snowstar the chance to return Alderscreech, but now the gathering has passed and enough time was spent waiting. It was time for action. As the Siamese approached, Blazingstar snorted at her response. "You should know well why I've come to this awful part of the coast," he spoke, a small insult that could easily be overlooked. "It appears you have one of my warriors. Alderscreech?" he raised a brow, annoyance was clearly showing in his golden gaze. Another thing that Blazingstar didn't care for was the fact Snowstar had just kitted. Despite his beliefs, Blazingstar would attack Snowstar if she threatened a fight. His family was also on the line, by this point, Snowstar and Blazingstar should both know the protective feeling over their own family members.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; August 15th, 2017 at 08:08 PM.
Closed Thread