Yesterday 11:52 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Morrigan
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 13th, 2020, 10:05 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Silverglitter17 Snow was a friend? Snow was for eating! Not a friend! "Cold. Ta'ty."
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old December 13th, 2020, 01:13 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
@Dusty bells.

As dawn broke in the pine forest, a slender bronze silhouette emerged from the warrior’s den. Leopardstrike scanned the clearing with frigid amber eyes, tail flicking lightly. She had to admit she had been reluctantly impressed by Parsleypaw’s keenness for combat, but wondered if the apprentice would hold up in hunting practice, where silence and patience were required.
“Parsleypaw, it’s time.” She called curtly.
Parselypaw padded out of her den yawing and said
Im coming leopardstrike!!

She padded near her mentor and began grooming her messy pelt
Old December 13th, 2020, 01:22 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Dusty bells.

“This morning we will venture into the forest to work on your hunting skills.” Leopardstrike informed stiffly, before turning and padding out of the camp, into the fog laden labyrinth of towering pines.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 13th, 2020, 01:31 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
@Dusty bells.

“This morning we will venture into the forest to work on your hunting skills.” Leopardstrike informed stiffly, before turning and padding out of the camp, into the fog laden labyrinth of towering pines.
She padded after her mentor her stomach growling.
Old December 13th, 2020, 10:35 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverglitter17 View Post
While Icekit was walking back to the nursery, she saw Silentkit eating snow! Why? Snow was to play with, not to eat! Her jaw dropped while watching Silentkit. “Snow is friend, not food.” She mewed, still horrified.
"Food?" Silverkit said not hearing Icekit's whole sentence. Maybe that was what she was supposed to do with it! Silverkit bent down and ate. It wasn't very good. It so super cold! Silverkit spit it out but by then it had melted. "Nope, don't like snow."

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou
Old December 13th, 2020, 11:07 PM

My Mood: Sad

“I was telling Silentkit that snow is a friend and you’re not supposed to eat it.” Icekit explained. “Of course it’s not going to taste good! I have no idea why Silentkit likes it.” @rosetherosey @ChillCat
My Characters
Icekit (ShadowClan) Emerald (Loner Kit)
Old December 13th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverglitter17 View Post
“I was telling Silentkit that snow is a friend and you’re not supposed to eat it.” Icekit explained. “Of course it’s not going to taste good! I have no idea why Silentkit likes it.” @rosetherosey @ChillCat
Silverkit nodded understanding. Snow was cold and icky! Eating it was worse than playing in it!

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou
Old December 14th, 2020, 04:38 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

"I dont really think that a fear of hights is that much of a limitation, its a rational fear unlike something stupid like a fear of mice. Though I do agree you have to have some sort of weakness or no one would be able to bear your presence, too weak at the knees." Adderfang murmured lightly teasing the other molly.
Though her light mood disappeared like water off the back of a riverclan cat at the mention of her old mentor. Face, soft with the good natured interaction somehow turned even more blank closing off, though it was cold and harsh rather than contentedly neutral. "No I was Leopardstrikes apprentice and with that perspective I can inform you that you are correct. Knowing her the... 'esteemed senior warrior' likely does judge you and find you wanting but I wouldn't take it too personally. I don't even hold her opinions that highly all told even though she most likely has a lot of them about me and how I teach my apprentices as well. She may be effective but you wont hear is how little her own apprentices tend to interact with her after theyre free of her while you and I have the blessing of seeing our students succeed as warriors as their friends."

The bulky warrior sighed, forcing herself to relax a bit as she admitted "Feel free to complain, I of all cats understand and it's a welcome change from me own bitterness in the matter. Better to make fun of a situation that else is only rife with my regrets." She chuckled and with a self satisfied curl of her smile she almost mischievously asked "Say... Would you like to know how I earned the fang part of my name? Im rather fond of the story."

@Larkstripe (So sorry about the delay there was a bit of trouble where Im quarantined and I had to take a break for my own mentality. Would you mind if I made up the story for how adder got her name from her battle with leopard during her assessment on my own or do you wanna take some time to collab over it?)
Old December 14th, 2020, 05:19 AM

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosetherosey View Post
Silverkit nodded understanding. Snow was cold and icky! Eating it was worse than playing in it!
“Anyway, let’s go back to the nursery. It’s very cold at the moment.” Icekit changed the subject.
My Characters
Icekit (ShadowClan) Emerald (Loner Kit)
Old December 14th, 2020, 07:46 AM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
"I dont really think that a fear of hights is that much of a limitation, its a rational fear unlike something stupid like a fear of mice. Though I do agree you have to have some sort of weakness or no one would be able to bear your presence, too weak at the knees." Adderfang murmured lightly teasing the other molly.
Though her light mood disappeared like water off the back of a riverclan cat at the mention of her old mentor. Face, soft with the good natured interaction somehow turned even more blank closing off, though it was cold and harsh rather than contentedly neutral. "No I was Leopardstrikes apprentice and with that perspective I can inform you that you are correct. Knowing her the... 'esteemed senior warrior' likely does judge you and find you wanting but I wouldn't take it too personally. I don't even hold her opinions that highly all told even though she most likely has a lot of them about me and how I teach my apprentices as well. She may be effective but you wont hear is how little her own apprentices tend to interact with her after theyre free of her while you and I have the blessing of seeing our students succeed as warriors as their friends."

The bulky warrior sighed, forcing herself to relax a bit as she admitted "Feel free to complain, I of all cats understand and it's a welcome change from me own bitterness in the matter. Better to make fun of a situation that else is only rife with my regrets." She chuckled and with a self satisfied curl of her smile she almost mischievously asked "Say... Would you like to know how I earned the fang part of my name? Im rather fond of the story."

@Larkstripe (So sorry about the delay there was a bit of trouble where Im quarantined and I had to take a break for my own mentality. Would you mind if I made up the story for how adder got her name from her battle with leopard during her assessment on my own or do you wanna take some time to collab over it?)
(No worries, it’s all good, hope everything is ok! But I’m totally fine with you making up a story, I’m happy to roll with it. Leopardstrike was pretty much designed to be the cold, demanding mentor and anything you come up with about She and Adder’s history will only build her character more.)

Tallfern exhaled in relief, letting out a breathy chuckle. She was worried that she had made a pivotal blunder by criticizing the austere senior warrior, but Adderfang seemed to confirm her assessment anyway. She paused, however, emerald eyes softening in taciturn apology as she noticed a hint of bitterness in the cyan eyed warrior’s tone.
“I’m sure it isn’t easy to train under her. You’re a greater cat than I, I probably would’ve given up and become a loner. It’s good that it’s behind you though, and you didn’t carry on her tradition with your own apprentices.” She commented, pausing to contemplate how easily a younger version of herself would’ve broken under Leopardstrike’s standards. She shook her head lightly and pushed the thought aside, tufted ears pricked as she wandered through the labyrinth of towering pines. She brightened at Adderfang’s final proposition, “Ooh, I love a good story, do tell!” She chimed warmly.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -