Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 04:57 AM

Old December 30th, 2021, 07:37 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
"Y-you can climb.." Wisteriapool mumbled quietly once Lizardfrost had landed before sniffing at the air with her ears perked. She soon picked up the scent of a mouse though stale she followed the scent stepping lightly. Once getting closer she noticed the a small mouse squeaking to itself among some underbrush. She quickly pounced on the small creature snapping it's neck and taking it towards Lizardfrost.
Lizardfrost was paying little attention to whatever the other cat was saying or doing. Her ears were trying to focus on finding more prey. Soon enough, she heard some rustling and located a vole. Honestly, she felt lucky today. Her lack of sense of smell made hunting take more time for her than it did for the average cat.
The vole had been rather well-concealed but it didn't take her that long to pinpoint it's exact location. A bit of sneaking and a swift pounce later, Lizardfrost found herself holding the yummy prey in her maw.
Old December 30th, 2021, 08:55 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Lizardfrost was paying little attention to whatever the other cat was saying or doing. Her ears were trying to focus on finding more prey. Soon enough, she heard some rustling and located a vole. Honestly, she felt lucky today. Her lack of sense of smell made hunting take more time for her than it did for the average cat.
The vole had been rather well-concealed but it didn't take her that long to pinpoint it's exact location. A bit of sneaking and a swift pounce later, Lizardfrost found herself holding the yummy prey in her maw.
Wisteriapool had never been o a proper patrol before so she was a bit self-conscious thinking she was doing something wrong but at the same time she fears speaking in case she'd mess up that somehow. The black and white she-cat continued on searching for prey with her nose high in the air as she let out quiet sneeze. Shaking her head in embarrassment she continued on finding a small bird sifting through the snow for seeds. The she-cat made sure she was downwind before quietly making her way towards it a pouncing on the small creature snapping it's neck beneath her paws.

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; December 30th, 2021 at 08:57 AM.
Old December 30th, 2021, 10:07 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Wisteriapool had never been o a proper patrol before so she was a bit self-conscious thinking she was doing something wrong but at the same time she fears speaking in case she'd mess up that somehow. The black and white she-cat continued on searching for prey with her nose high in the air as she let out quiet sneeze. Shaking her head in embarrassment she continued on finding a small bird sifting through the snow for seeds. The she-cat made sure she was downwind before quietly making her way towards it a pouncing on the small creature snapping it's neck beneath her paws.
(I think I can report out parol now.)
Old December 31st, 2021, 02:26 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Vinewatcher was overjoyed to have made a friend like Dragonflyfrond. This was the first she's talked to like this in a while and she always thought her kithood be the best moments in her life as she saw the world with nothing but greatness as a kit though as she grew older and lost her mother soon after growing distant with her sister everything seemed to dull. The last moon she'd seen more color in her world and saw all the greatness that was still there with her.

(I may not be able to reply much but I will when I find time!)
[Sorry for the late reply! I didn’t see that you had responded!]

~Dragonflyfrond~

Vinewatcher didn’t talk. Her face became solemn and Dragonflyfrond didn’t want to interrupt. The silence made him uncomfortable, however, and he shifted his paws around awkwardly. Just say something I’m sure she won’t mind!

“Have you ever had an apprentice?”

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 31st, 2021, 03:20 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
[Sorry for the late reply! I didn’t see that you had responded!]

~Dragonflyfrond~

Vinewatcher didn’t talk. Her face became solemn and Dragonflyfrond didn’t want to interrupt. The silence made him uncomfortable, however, and he shifted his paws around awkwardly. Just say something I’m sure she won’t mind!

“Have you ever had an apprentice?”
Vinewatcher looked at Dragonflyfrond with a small smile. "No, no I have not but I'd like to have one eventually. It maybe a while though." She said quietly with a smile. "What about you? Have you had an apprentice?" The silver tabby asker with a small smile.
Old December 31st, 2021, 03:21 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
(I think I can report out parol now.)
(OK! You do that!)

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; December 31st, 2021 at 03:21 PM.
Old December 31st, 2021, 05:44 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Vinewatcher looked at Dragonflyfrond with a small smile. "No, no I have not but I'd like to have one eventually. It maybe a while though." She said quietly with a smile. "What about you? Have you had an apprentice?" The silver tabby asker with a small smile.
~Dragonflyfrond~

“I just got one actually, Minnowpaw. I was hoping you could give me some pointers, but I guess I’ll have to ask some cat else.” Dragonflyfrond, sighed defeatedly. He felt like he had no idea what he was doing. He could have used some advice from Vinewatcher.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 31st, 2021, 07:03 PM
trying to figure out life

Default Re: Starlit Meadow

~ Beastflame ~
[Open]

Messy, russet fur contrasted sharply towards the snow as the tom padded forward through the drifts of white shimmering snowflakes. For many this crispy air and bright world despite he lesser amount of sun might bring forth a feeling of loneliness, or even boredom maybe. But not him, it took a lot to dim his spirit, and the weather wasn't enough to do that.

Coming to his usual place only made him smile brighter. Lately he had come to sit here, under this great old oak to think under it's branches so often the snow in his usual place had molten away, leaving only a thin layer of frost when the snow had been compressed under his weight. He may or may not have forgotten to sweep away the snow before sitting down, and now he couldn't even bother cleaning, seeing as it was already just frozen, and wasn't gonna stick on to his fur anymore. Poping down in the same place the russet cat gazed up through the branches at the bright, if a little cloudy sky, grinning slightly he noticed a cloud shaped like a bunny, with long ears and little ball for a tail and all, and oh, there was one with such an striking remembrance to a bird he could just imagine it spreading it's wings and flying away on the cold winter breeze.

Clouds could be funny some times, reforming themselves after how the winds blew them and such, but he did enjoy watching them. It wasn't what others would call "productive", but if he found enjoyment in this simple gift of life it could very well be considered working on his mind.
Old January 1st, 2022, 06:03 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
~Dragonflyfrond~

“I just got one actually, Minnowpaw. I was hoping you could give me some pointers, but I guess I’ll have to ask some cat else.” Dragonflyfrond, sighed defeatedly. He felt like he had no idea what he was doing. He could have used some advice from Vinewatcher.
Vinewatcher shrugged her shoulders. "You'll do great! I think you're probably a great mentor already!" The silver tabby mewed nudging Dragonflyfrond slightly with a smile.
Old January 2nd, 2022, 10:24 AM
PopcornKing

Default Re: Starlit Meadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post

(Oh, you're fine!)

--Clearlight--

Clearlight forced her face to keep still at Quickkit's look of disappointment. No no, she couldn't laugh at Quickkit, the poor kit was trying her best. Clearlight listened intently as Quickkit spoke her riddle.

Blue? A number of things were blue. "Is it the sky? Or the lake? A river? A stream? Water? The sea? A blue flower? A smooth stone? A blue grey cat? A Twoleg house? A borrower's collar?"
Quickkit:

The Molly smiled, she totally won, she could of won easily, she didn't get why everyone always called stuff by diffrent colors, it was all one color for her.

"Nope it's grass!" She purred, stomping on the a dandelion, she smiled up at the queen, she won fair and square!

▪︎▪︎ Characters: Stormkit, Quickkit, Blizzardrunner ▪︎▪︎

Have an amazing rp yall!

All my roleplays are open, feel free
To join in at anytime, I would love to rp with you!