Today 05:11 PM

Old October 6th, 2018, 12:28 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Lightningstrike purred. "Yeah, Iceclaw's pretty good."

Greyshade bounded toward Redclaw and went to pounce him from the side.
(sry i went inactive life got in the way and i totally forgot)
cherryblossom nodded and settled to watch the spar

redclaw ducked under greyshade and sprung up as he passed over him shoving him upward with his body

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old October 6th, 2018, 05:56 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyNight View Post
@Cloudy

Timberlight was relieved at how gently concerned she was about his fall. He nodded to her in reassurance, fur still heated with embarrassment from his clumsiness. She had a pretty laugh, just as soothing to listen to as her own voice. “You have a good laugh.” Timberlight complemented, purring. It was surprising to him - hearing Burnetsky crack a joke. The warrior laughed along clearly, truthfully amused by her clever reply. “Yeah, those branches can be tricky. I believe on nipped at my tail once - scared the ever living daylights outta me!” He joked back, chuckling lightheartedly. It was nice how well she was getting along with him, he did not expect her to crack jokes this early into the walk. He figured he’d have to make at least a hundred more before she got comfortable enough to play along. Smiling at her, Timberlight gladly kept the conversation going. “I guess that makes two of us?” He referred to the fact that they both had such “meh” lives at the moment. “Perhaps you’d like to try exploring with me? Oh it's a ton of fun, you'd love the rush it gives you! I found this lovely oak tree the other day, it grew higher than the birds fly, I upright climbed it to the tippity top!” Timberlight pointed his nose to the sky, pretending to be how high up he was. His spirit shined cleary in those pale green orbs, reflecting the adrenaline rush he was feeling in that moment. “Oh, it was wonderful...you could see on for acres and acres.” The chestnut-colored warrior shifted his gaze onto Burnetsky, studying her pretty face. “Have you ever climbed a tree?” He looked genuinely interested to know. Climbing trees was a favorite of his, he almost considered it a sport because it did take some skill. “If not then you totally should. It’s healthy for the soul, I reckon. Fresher air up in the sky, too. Actually, I know the perfect tree we could climb nearby if you're interested?” The tom finally held his breath so that the pretty she-cat could have another chance to respond.
Stumbling forward at the compliment, surprised to hear him say it so affectionately, Burnetsky purred back. Not many cats had taken the chance to be so outspoken to her, and the ones who did, typically didn't do it so earnestly. Burnetsky laughed as the tom seemed to mirror a tree, bringing his nose to a point, his tail curling up. He was a gorgeous cat, as Burnetsky had just noticed. With his oak-brown pelt and beautiful eyes, it was odd that the tom didn't already have a mate. Timberlight was mesmerizing. The she-cat tilted her head to the side, attempting to see the tom from a different perspective, trying to see if there was a different way to look at him, perhaps one that wouldn't be so distracting. Burnetsky blushed at the thought of his appearance distracting her from anything. Flushed, she mewed quietly, "I don't personally like climbing, but I guess I could... could try to..." A small shiver drew across her spine as she remembered her last climb, the fear that pricked her paw pads, the turning of her stomach. Hopefully, hopefully this time I won't be alone... She thought with another quick glance at her comrade. At that, she smiled, remembering who she was with. He would keep her safe, he would protect her from her inevitable fall.
Old October 7th, 2018, 06:14 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
(sry i went inactive life got in the way and i totally forgot)
cherryblossom nodded and settled to watch the spar

redclaw ducked under greyshade and sprung up as he passed over him shoving him upward with his body
(it's cool, life happens)

Greyshade grunted from the shove and tried to position himself to land on his paws, but it was tricky.
Old October 7th, 2018, 03:59 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

a pale apprentice made his way into the cool-breeze cave covered in twigs and leaves with slight annoyance flash through his blue eyes. what should've taken a couple minutes of arrival to the training cave took him longer than usual because of his drowsiness and confusion after every nap. blurry images of tall pine trees, down to the berry shrubs- it was hard to tell so he mainly relied on old and fresh cat scent trails that lead him to where he needs to go. eventually, his eye sight does get better has time pass thinking it could be just be a normal thing after waking up. though, deep inside in black waves of unease- it could be something worse. sleepypaw mentally swept away his fretfulness that bothered him daily. recently, he took first pawstep in becoming apprentice and appointed a mentor. not any warrior at that, it was the past deputy powdernose. to him, it was a real honor, something he doesn't deserve. the molly sat down, quietly minding his own business with a few greetings to some of his clanmates entering and leaving. maybe i arrived too late, he felt knots in his stomach hoping to be wrong. @tsujigiri *sorry for bad intro*

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; October 7th, 2018 at 04:01 PM.
Old October 7th, 2018, 04:41 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olly View Post
a pale apprentice made his way into the cool-breeze cave covered in twigs and leaves with slight annoyance flash through his blue eyes. what should've taken a couple minutes of arrival to the training cave took him longer than usual because of his drowsiness and confusion after every nap. blurry images of tall pine trees, down to the berry shrubs- it was hard to tell so he mainly relied on old and fresh cat scent trails that lead him to where he needs to go. eventually, his eye sight does get better has time pass thinking it could be just be a normal thing after waking up. though, deep inside in black waves of unease- it could be something worse. sleepypaw mentally swept away his fretfulness that bothered him daily. recently, he took first pawstep in becoming apprentice and appointed a mentor. not any warrior at that, it was the past deputy powdernose. to him, it was a real honor, something he doesn't deserve. the molly sat down, quietly minding his own business with a few greetings to some of his clanmates entering and leaving. maybe i arrived too late, he felt knots in his stomach hoping to be wrong. @tsujigiri *sorry for bad intro*
curled up in the cave lay a small siamese. his tail was curled, resting over the brown-furred snout he bore. the tom's eyes were closed, but they flickered open as he sensed another presence. powdernose rose to his feet, giving a twitch of his ear in greeting as he stretched. a spark of nervousness swirled in his stomach, but he ignored it in favor of focusing on his new duty. of course, as he had stepped down from being deputy, passionstar would give him no time to rest, waiting only a couple moons before assigning him an apprentice.
gaze trained on sleepypaw, the siamese trotted closer before sitting down. "hello," he mewed, hoping his voice was not shaking, "glad you could make it." any other mentor would scold the young feline for being late, but powdernose was not any other mentor. in fact, sleepypaw was the best sort of cat to be given to him for an apprentice. they were almost exactly alike.
that was probably why passionstar chose him as a mentor.
even the tom's name reminded powdernose of himself, as he had been named sleepingkit before it was changed. his tail waved back and forth, faint memories flashing before his eyes. the siamese then jumped back into the present and returned to focus on sleepypaw.
"as you can see, i am not any ordinary mentor. i would prefer you to not refer to me as anything less, however, nor should you look to me any differently because i was deputy. i am simply powdernose," he informed, "i will try my best to train you better than i had been, and you must be able to work with my needs as well as your own. understood?" his head tilted to the side and he awaited a response from the younger feline.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old October 8th, 2018, 09:15 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy king! View Post

Excitedly the she cat stepped forward and buried her muzzle deep into the pitch black she cats shoulder fur, a rumbling purr rolling out from her slightly parted jaws as she pulled away. After having tried her best to help needlecry she had learned very quickly she was one of the best to stick with, she needed needlecrys help as much as she needed her. Besides- she lived it when needlecry called her blueberry, she absolutely adored it, although she found it increasingly harder to hide the fact. Her red ears and face would give it away. ‘ ‘ oh psh, they aren’t as bad as they look! ‘ ‘ she mused happily rolling her eyes in a playful way. ‘ ‘ I bet if you tired you’d make new friends without scaring them away with your grumpy face that’d you’d be the most popular cat in thunderclan ‘ ‘ she teased butting her head gently to needlecrys affectionately. She turned on her heels and glanced off in the direction of the squrriel for a minute and smiling faintly than glancing over her shoulder back at needlecry. ‘ ‘ there’s a few ways you could make it up to me though ‘ ‘ she said fluttering her eyelashes dramatically, if anything she was more of a drama queen than anything.
needlecry rolled her eyes at that. she had tried making new friends awhile ago, it just didnt work. she didnt feel too bad about it either - life was good. prey was good, and so were there wasnt anything she was too worried about. besides, she had her blueberry. ¨are your ears red?¨ she mewed teasingly, letting a rumbling purr filter from the back of her throat as the other molly made herself comfortable under her chin,¨ill have to call you my cherry if you keep it up,¨ she chuckled, drawing her tongue over the mollys forehead before pulling away. she stood up, feeling the leaffall breeze in her short chopped fur and sighed happily,¨oh, and how shall i make it up to you? i bet i could catch you a squirrel in no time!¨ she challenged playfully. she knew she could, she had the never ending confidence that she could achieve anything, even flying.
Old October 8th, 2018, 12:33 PM
another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsujigiri View Post
curled up in the cave lay a small siamese. his tail was curled, resting over the brown-furred snout he bore. the tom's eyes were closed, but they flickered open as he sensed another presence. powdernose rose to his feet, giving a twitch of his ear in greeting as he stretched. a spark of nervousness swirled in his stomach, but he ignored it in favor of focusing on his new duty. of course, as he had stepped down from being deputy, passionstar would give him no time to rest, waiting only a couple moons before assigning him an apprentice.
gaze trained on sleepypaw, the siamese trotted closer before sitting down. "hello," he mewed, hoping his voice was not shaking, "glad you could make it." any other mentor would scold the young feline for being late, but powdernose was not any other mentor. in fact, sleepypaw was the best sort of cat to be given to him for an apprentice. they were almost exactly alike.
that was probably why passionstar chose him as a mentor.
even the tom's name reminded powdernose of himself, as he had been named sleepingkit before it was changed. his tail waved back and forth, faint memories flashing before his eyes. the siamese then jumped back into the present and returned to focus on sleepypaw.
"as you can see, i am not any ordinary mentor. i would prefer you to not refer to me as anything less, however, nor should you look to me any differently because i was deputy. i am simply powdernose," he informed, "i will try my best to train you better than i had been, and you must be able to work with my needs as well as your own. understood?" his head tilted to the side and he awaited a response from the younger feline.
sleepypaw's slanted eyes widen at the ex-deputy appearance as he approached him, instantly standing up to greet and apologize for his lateness. though, has the siamese spoke it didn't bother him at all nor was it mentioned. anticipated a rough, vexed tom ready to chide him, powdernose's voice was calm yet stern. the maine coon nodded his broad head in reply, " yes, powdernose. i've never thought of you any less than a great warrior. it's an honor really," he said in acknowledgement with no trace of nervous stutter to his surprise. regardless reason of declass to warrior, it takes countless of proven strength and loyalty for passionstar to appoint him deputy..and that is all he needs to know. " what should we do first?" he inquired softly. the back of his mind hoped that powdernose doesn't start off with something difficult. big as he is, sleepypaw is really weak compared to other cats and proven to be so from many fight play in the nursery. it made him sad whenever he was given a medicine cat role instead of a warrior when playing around with his kin. he sighed quietly, looking up to his siamese mentor wondering if he knows what he's gotten himself into.

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old October 8th, 2018, 05:24 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
(it's cool, life happens)

Greyshade grunted from the shove and tried to position himself to land on his paws, but it was tricky.
redclaw watched him waiting for the right moment

cherryblosson and iceclaw both meowed "its already over" under their breath

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old October 8th, 2018, 09:54 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Once she was unable to find any more of the pesky bugs in her leader's fur, she sat down once again, this time a bit closer to the tom. Her ears pinned back slightly at the thought of him going back out on another walk so early with all the duties of the clan he needed to get done, but a sigh was let out instead. "So long as you stay away from the bushes with pests in them," she said sarcastically. The cream-colored molly then stood back up, her tail flicking in anticipation. At least he wasn't going out alone, right? He'd be with her, a very capable warrior. She could protect him if anything went astray. That, or she'd die trying. "However I don't suggest we stay out long, you have duties to attend to, I'm sure."

(So sorry for the short reply, my new job's been kicking my butt lately and I haven't been in the best place rping wise x.x)
{No problem at all! It's all good! I definitely know the feeling lol x.x }

Passionstar mentally rolled his eyes, thinking that she was starting to sound like his mother. Passionstar had a fine line of being half worry wart and half carefree. During these moments, he was carefree. Sometimes it was more easy to click into his kitlike behavior, but he knew exactly when to turn it off. Like whenever he was training his apprentice, or when battle was rising, or serious matters. For now, he figured Thunderclan was safe. The other clans were out there doing whatever farfetch thing they could, but Passionstar wanted to eliminate Thunderclan from whatever possible battle that would be rising. He did his best to help Riverclan keep their home, but the battle was unfair. He would do everything he can to make sure thunderclan kept their home though.

He was already up and moving about, gesturing with his tail for Creamfrost to follow him. ''Don't be such a downer,'' He lighthearted teased her. She was more worried about his leader duties than he was - which wasn't all that true. He couldn't really think when he was stationary, so he tried to keep moving to get his mind running. ''I already have enough elders on my tail at the moment, so cut a tom some slack, will you?'' He jested with a playful roll of his eyes. He lightly smacked her with his tail in her side before he began to speed up, going through the undergrowth tunnel to start running through the territory. ''I'll race ya!'' He threw back at her. Passionstar wasn't a very fast tom with speed because of his weight and build, but he did enjoy running nonetheless. Any physical activity, really, that kept him on his paws and out of breath. It was a great feeling to feel his heart pumping from the adrenaline. Albeit, he totally cheated. He started picking up his speed as fast as he could, trying to leave her behind.
Old October 9th, 2018, 06:53 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
redclaw watched him waiting for the right moment

cherryblosson and iceclaw both meowed "its already over" under their breath
Greyshade shakily found his footing and darted around Redclaw.

Lightningstrike watched, leaning forward with widened eyes.