Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by starry
Today 02:29 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:55 AM
Lynxshade feedback
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:14 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:30 AM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 12th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Aww, but I wanna talk to you." Spottedpaw said with no plans of leaving.
Spiderpaw sighed. "Fine. How is your mentor so far?" He meowed with annoyance tanging his rough voice. "Mine isn't that bad. Snowstar definately knows me."

Clickity Clackity
Old August 12th, 2017, 05:10 PM
RedFeather, The Bashful 1

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Vireokit watched her, a bored expression on his face. "Oh a feather. How fun." He meowed sarcastically. He sat down, keeping an eye on the younger kit. He raised his leg up and began washing himself. "Is that all you want to do?" He asked in between licks.
RedFeather stoped, and her ears went flat again. She was so self conscious but she was just having fun. She turned to Vierokit and said "well what do you want to play?".
Old August 12th, 2017, 09:29 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Feather View Post
RedFeather stoped, and her ears went flat again. She was so self conscious but she was just having fun. She turned to Vierokit and said "well what do you want to play?".
Vireokit just gazed boredly at her. "I want to play take a nap." He remarked rudely. Then with a twitch of his whiskers and a glance to Ravenstorm, he sighed. "Fine we can play something." He huffed then added in a mutter "I don't need her getting onto me." He thought for a moment what his sisters normally played. "Well, my sisters normally play things like Mouse or Invasion, or Tag. Any of those sound good?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; August 12th, 2017 at 09:30 PM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Vireokit just gazed boredly at her. "I want to play take a nap." He remarked rudely. Then with a twitch of his whiskers and a glance to Ravenstorm, he sighed. "Fine we can play something." He huffed then added in a mutter "I don't need her getting onto me." He thought for a moment what his sisters normally played. "Well, my sisters normally play things like Mouse or Invasion, or Tag. Any of those sound good?"
(I'm here)
RedKit frowned at his tone and her ears remained down. She was sensitive, and took most things to heart, but she tried to brush it off. "Tag sounds fun" she said
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw jumped as he heard a voice behind him. He whipped his head around to see Berrypaw, he sighed in releif that it wasn't a dangerous creature. "Hi Berrypaw..." He mewed,"ummm... I don't really know what I'm doing," he scoffed. He flicked his tail tip nervously at meeting a new cat. Although Sorrelpaw had seen Berrypaw around and had heard his name a few times before he was always a little nervous around new cats and almost always really quiet around any cat, usually being mistaken for a very shy and non intelligent cats but he's really not.
crap I called him a girl)

Berrypaw tilted his head questioningly, wondering if the cats tone meant something. "well, do you want to do something?" the cat was slightly thickheaded and didn't notice that the other cat was nervous, he just wanted to hang out with someone.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 12th, 2017, 10:39 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
crap I called him a girl)

Berrypaw tilted his head questioningly, wondering if the cats tone meant something. "well, do you want to do something?" the cat was slightly thickheaded and didn't notice that the other cat was nervous, he just wanted to hang out with someone.
XD it's fine)

Sorrelpaw looked at him, still nervous,"umm... I ... Don't... Really... Know?" He half asked half answered berrypaw's question with his own question. His tail tip flicking uneasily.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:48 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Feather View Post
(I'm here)
RedKit frowned at his tone and her ears remained down. She was sensitive, and took most things to heart, but she tried to brush it off. "Tag sounds fun" she said
Vireokit was more of an impulsive and blunt character, not taking much notice of others feelings and preferring his own ways. He had pulled many a prank in queens and kit or the apprentices. He messed with them, teased them and had a decently foul reputation. But he didn't care. "Alright sure." He reached forward and tapped her shoulder and blandly said "Tag." Before trotting off.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 13th, 2017, 01:21 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Stormwing's blue eyes shone with appreciation as she saw Littlefoot approach, and she gave him a soft smile. "H - hi, Littlefoot," Her voice was soft and quiet, although she did her best to sound happy to see him. If she tried to sound too excited, it didn't sound genuine, and she tended to stammer a lot more while trying to control her nerves. "Oh s - sure, that would be great, th - thank you," Good, she had it almost under control now! The tom was one of the safer cats to be around, since the Evil Era it had been very hard for Stormwing to know who to trust - no, since Crowpaw. Or would he have been a warrior by now? Probably, and the silver feline wondered why he had disappeared in the first place. It had just sort of happened. Way too quickly, and that was why she now had some major trust issues. "W - what have you been up t - to lately?" The tabby asked, her blue eyes shining with appreciation that he had come over to keep her company. Since she was so often alone, that was.

--

"Rueflower." The multicolored warrior repeated, looking over the other cat. Amberflame wasn't a social butterfly, and could be considered introverted - though shy was not a word to be used when describing this feline. Upon taking a closer look at this cat, the female was able to see that she did look somewhat familiar, perhaps from just seeing her around the clearing or warriors' den. The name was familiar as well, she supposed she might have met Rueflower at some point and pushed the other cat away, not really thinking much of it. "I don't think we've formally met - but I do recognize you. I'm Amberflame." Whether Rueflower had been introduced to her or not was unknown by the warrior, though she supposed anything was possible. And as it had been mentioned... she had never been a social butterfly.
Littlefoot smiled and settled next to Stormwing, placing the rodent on the ground. He gave a small shrug, smile not fading,¨Oh! I just got done bird watching. You were asleep when I went out since its pretty early or I wouldve asked you to come along. I..did want to disturb you or anything.¨ he gave a nervous chuckle, leaning forward to take a bite from the prey. It was barely sunrise when Littlefoot headed out in the territory, most times no cat was up yet, and Stormwing was no exception. He didnt feel like waking her, scared of being a bother or something. But the thought of bird watching with Storm made his heart flutter a bit and made him feel a bit giddy. Swallowing his mouthful he looked back up at Storm,¨Whatve you been up to?¨

-

¨Amberflame.¨ The warrior repeated the name just as she had, giving a smile and settling down infront of the warrior. ¨Nice to meet you,¨ Rueflower had a habbit of making herself at home around almost anybody, not really caring of what others thought of her. She always pushed past awkwardness and such, so she thought of a conversation starter. Giving a lick to her paw and drawing it across her face lazily she mewed,¨What do you think about all of this tension with Windclan?¨ It was a popular matter right now, seeing as many rumors are being thrown here and there from both clans sides, it was hard to figure out what was the truth.
Old August 13th, 2017, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Vireokit was more of an impulsive and blunt character, not taking much notice of others feelings and preferring his own ways. He had pulled many a prank in queens and kit or the apprentices. He messed with them, teased them and had a decently foul reputation. But he didn't care. "Alright sure." He reached forward and tapped her shoulder and blandly said "Tag." Before trotting off.
(Sry again, I fell asleep)
RedKit sighed. It was obvious she was as getting no where with VireoKit, so she padded over to RavenStorm. "R-RavenStorm, I was t-thinking.......wouldn't I-it be weird n-not to tell the l-leader about me?" She said her voice shaking.
Old August 13th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
XD it's fine)

Sorrelpaw looked at him, still nervous,"umm... I ... Don't... Really... Know?" He half asked half answered berrypaw's question with his own question. His tail tip flicking uneasily.
"Oh, okay. I'm Berrypaw!" The tom's voice sounded slightly hurt for a few seconds, then quickly reverted back to his happy tone when he said his name. He wasn't used to being turned down, and hated it when people were disappointed in him. He wasn't sure if this cat was disappointed in him for some reason.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Closed Thread