Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 07:26 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by taillow
Today 07:24 PM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by Dark
Today 07:24 PM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:23 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 07:20 PM

Old March 30th, 2022, 11:15 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

@marshall
Chervilkit hesitates, looking around. He licks his tail, trying desperate to get the pretty-looking pink thing off of his tail. He digs his tiny now-pink claws into the dirt, glancing around in hopes of finding a RiverClan cat. "Hello?" He calls, praying to StarClan that a warrior who he knows and trusts will come and find him.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old March 30th, 2022, 01:33 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

@masquerade

~Frozen’paw~ Frozen’paw stopped at the riverclan border, he’d been gone to long , hopefully nobody had noticed his absence., oh starclan he was going to be in so much trouble; and he didn’t even have a good excuse!
He’d just have to hope the new riverclan leader would allow him back after so long. He didn’t dare cross the border, yes he was riverclan but he didn’t knew that he had to be let in by either a shield or the leader himself, otherwise they would be no better than thunderclan, letting missing cats just wander back in. He let out a deep sigh, he had his story, it wasn’t an amazing one but it would have to do. He just hoped it was enough.

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old March 30th, 2022, 02:29 PM
eternally tired

// @starry. @Silverdream @poppy.
[okay lets just pretned this all takes place after his leader ceremony dsksdksjds]
Skystar

Skystar was.. speechless. What was he suppose to do? Give them a hug and say nice to see you again?? Skystar's barred his teeth before speaking again. "Y-you.. you're.." Skystar had so much hatred for this cat that was now for the first time in a while.. right in front of him. Skystar had thought of so many different reactions he could have if he ever saw his parents again yet at the moment, nothing. Absolutely nothing. "You.. will be allowed to prove your worth to RiverClan. I don't know which member of my clan thought it'd be a good idea for you all to pretend to be my definitely dead family, but it won't work with me." Skystar snarled. "You are to locate one of my shields, they will fill you in on what you want to know. For now, i'll lead you back to camp." Skystar then turned around to start bringing them to camp, but not saying some final words to Darcy. "Even if you are the one who gave birth to me.. you are no mother of mine." he hissed. Without another word, Skystar turned around and made his way back to camp. He didn't bother looking back, if they wanted to join RiverClan they'd follow. If they didn't, that wasn't Skystar's problem.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old March 30th, 2022, 04:07 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDays View Post
@masquerade

~Frozen’paw~ Frozen’paw stopped at the riverclan border, he’d been gone to long , hopefully nobody had noticed his absence., oh starclan he was going to be in so much trouble; and he didn’t even have a good excuse!
He’d just have to hope the new riverclan leader would allow him back after so long. He didn’t dare cross the border, yes he was riverclan but he didn’t knew that he had to be let in by either a shield or the leader himself, otherwise they would be no better than thunderclan, letting missing cats just wander back in. He let out a deep sigh, he had his story, it wasn’t an amazing one but it would have to do. He just hoped it was enough.
Snowleap | he/them ﹚
Another day, another lone patrol along the borders. The tall Riverclan shield had made it a consistent part of his routine, even since Skystar had allowed all of the shields to handle missing clanmates finding their way back home. Snowleap didn’t mind in all honesty, having the newfound responsibility kept him busier on slow, uneventful days and even made him feel a little more important to his clan. He hated laying around doing nothing for too long. It made Snowleap anxious and become fearful of being seen as lazy or something. So, here they were, walking along the borders with his tail swishing behind him. After helping Ringpaw and Softkit back into Riverclan within the last few sunrises, the dark-furred oriental longhair wondered: would there actually be anyone out here today? Little did he know, that question would be answered right away.

After a bit more walking, his icy blue-hued gaze caught sight of a familiar sight. “Frozenpaw?” Snowleap meowed, recognizing the young tomcat. He halted in front of the Riverclan apprentice, standing on the opposite side of the border from him. Dear Starclan, had he gone and strayed off too? “What happened to you, young one? Why are you all the way out here?” The shield could still remember the fond memory that he shared with Frozenpaw, fishing together at his favorite spot in the river that ran through the clan hunting grounds. They was honestly somewhat glad that they were the one to find the tom out here rather than anyone else. It was good to find him alive; not a corpse.
Old March 30th, 2022, 04:44 PM
Genloser

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
Snowleap | he/them ﹚
Another day, another lone patrol along the borders. The tall Riverclan shield had made it a consistent part of his routine, even since Skystar had allowed all of the shields to handle missing clanmates finding their way back home. Snowleap didn’t mind in all honesty, having the newfound responsibility kept him busier on slow, uneventful days and even made him feel a little more important to his clan. He hated laying around doing nothing for too long. It made Snowleap anxious and become fearful of being seen as lazy or something. So, here they were, walking along the borders with his tail swishing behind him. After helping Ringpaw and Softkit back into Riverclan within the last few sunrises, the dark-furred oriental longhair wondered: would there actually be anyone out here today? Little did he know, that question would be answered right away.

After a bit more walking, his icy blue-hued gaze caught sight of a familiar sight. “Frozenpaw?” Snowleap meowed, recognizing the young tomcat. He halted in front of the Riverclan apprentice, standing on the opposite side of the border from him. Dear Starclan, had he gone and strayed off too? “What happened to you, young one? Why are you all the way out here?” The shield could still remember the fond memory that he shared with Frozenpaw, fishing together at his favorite spot in the river that ran through the clan hunting grounds. They was honestly somewhat glad that they were the one to find the tom out here rather than anyone else. It was good to find him alive; not a corpse.

~Frozen’paw~
Frozen’paws ears pricked as he was taken out of his thoughts by the Shield, thank starclan he wouldn’t have to wait long, but actually having this conversation only spiked his anxiety.

. “Snow’leap?” theymewed, glad it was someone familiar that found him by the border. “Y-yeah. It’s a long story, when I heard about Kestrel’Stars death the camp just got so loud, I was overwhelmed and I decided to go for a walk, i-I found this kittypet, his name was Rooster, he had gotten lost in riverclan territory and it smelt like their were dogs nearby so he was scared to be alone” he began his explanation, tail curling tightly around their paws, hoping his excuse was good enough “he asked me to walk him back to the twoleg place because he wasn’t sure how to get back, I thought I’d only be gone an hour but the twoleg place was so big I couldn’t find my way out

Their ears were pinned in guilt and his muscles were tense, he should have told the kittypet no, should have told him to find his own way home, or maybe he shouldn’t have left camp, even if he was overwhelmed, a real warrior would have contained their emotions.

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Click for characters \/

Old March 30th, 2022, 05:23 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
~Frozen’paw~
Frozen’paws ears pricked as he was taken out of his thoughts by the Shield, thank starclan he wouldn’t have to wait long, but actually having this conversation only spiked his anxiety.

. “Snow’leap?” theymewed, glad it was someone familiar that found him by the border. “Y-yeah. It’s a long story, when I heard about Kestrel’Stars death the camp just got so loud, I was overwhelmed and I decided to go for a walk, i-I found this kittypet, his name was Rooster, he had gotten lost in riverclan territory and it smelt like their were dogs nearby so he was scared to be alone” he began his explanation, tail curling tightly around their paws, hoping his excuse was good enough “he asked me to walk him back to the twoleg place because he wasn’t sure how to get back, I thought I’d only be gone an hour but the twoleg place was so big I couldn’t find my way out

Their ears were pinned in guilt and his muscles were tense, he should have told the kittypet no, should have told him to find his own way home, or maybe he shouldn’t have left camp, even if he was overwhelmed, a real warrior would have contained their emotions.
Snowleap | he/them ﹚
The tall dark-furred tomcat listened to Frozenpaw patiently as the anxious apprentice recalled what had happened. He nodded now and again, letting the tomcat know that he was paying attention to every single detail. Hm. Yeah, it was really good that he was the shield to find him out here. If anyone else had found out that Frozenpaw had gotten lost for helping a kittypet? Oh Starclan, he would’ve been scolded until his ears fell off or worse -- maybe even demoted. Snowleap, on the other paw, was more understanding. Honestly, it pained the oriental longhair to see the apprentice so ashamed and tense, awaiting his fate. “I am proud of you for telling me the truth, Frozenpaw. It was a very brave act for you to help Rooster.” The Riverclan shield meowed, but then gave a sigh and shook his head, “But you must put your clan first in the future, okay? Not many cats in Riverclan would take it lightly that you risked your life to help someone that was not a Riverclan cat.” It was a sad fact of their way of life, but Snowleap needed to make sure this did not happen again. He liked Frozenpaw and wanted to see the tomcat turn into a fine warrior someday. “Just please promise me that this will not happen again.” The shield said, his bushy tail swishing behind him as he turned to look off into the clan’s hunting grounds.
Old March 30th, 2022, 05:46 PM
Genloser

Quote:
Snowleap | he/them ﹚
The tall dark-furred tomcat listened to Frozenpaw patiently as the anxious apprentice recalled what had happened. He nodded now and again, letting the tomcat know that he was paying attention to every single detail. Hm. Yeah, it was really good that he was the shield to find him out here. If anyone else had found out that Frozenpaw had gotten lost for helping a kittypet? Oh Starclan, he would’ve been scolded until his ears fell off or worse -- maybe even demoted. Snowleap, on the other paw, was more understanding. Honestly, it pained the oriental longhair to see the apprentice so ashamed and tense, awaiting his fate. “I am proud of you for telling me the truth, Frozenpaw. It was a very brave act for you to help Rooster.” The Riverclan shield meowed, but then gave a sigh and shook his head, “But you must put your clan first in the future, okay? Not many cats in Riverclan would take it lightly that you risked your life to help someone that was not a Riverclan cat.” It was a sad fact of their way of life, but Snowleap needed to make sure this did not happen again. He liked Frozenpaw and wanted to see the tomcat turn into a fine warrior someday. “Just please promise me that this will not happen again.” The shield said, his bushy tail swishing behind him as he turned to look off into the clan’s hunting grounds.

~Frozen’paw~

Frozen’paw looked up at the shield, grateful he had been so understanding. “Yes Snow’leap, I promise” he replied, instantly feeling a weight lifted off their chest, he wouldn’t be in trouble for this, he was grateful it had been Snow’leap to find him, any other cat may not have let them off so easily and he knew now to stay within the riverclan borders, even if they did think he’d only be gone for a little bit, it wasn’t worth the risk.
He’d have to go talk to Coral’splash, apologize for being gone, he needed to get back to training if he wanted to be a warrior some time soon. “Thank you Snow’leap” the apprentice stated quietly.

Click for characters \/

Old March 30th, 2022, 06:03 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
~Frozen’paw~

Frozen’paw looked up at the shield, grateful he had been so understanding. “Yes Snow’leap, I promise” he replied, instantly feeling a weight lifted off their chest, he wouldn’t be in trouble for this, he was grateful it had been Snow’leap to find him, any other cat may not have let them off so easily and he knew now to stay within the riverclan borders, even if they did think he’d only be gone for a little bit, it wasn’t worth the risk.
He’d have to go talk to Coral’splash, apologize for being gone, he needed to get back to training if he wanted to be a warrior some time soon. “Thank you Snow’leap” the apprentice stated quietly.
Snowleap | he/them ﹚
“Good.” The Riverclan shield meowed, giving the smaller tomcat a small smile, “Let’s keep this little story between you and me, yeah?” Snowleap felt like they needed to say that for obvious reasons. Both for Frozenpaw and his own sake as a shield. It was an honorable thing that the young apprentice did, in the tall dark oriental’s mind, but he knew how other clanmates would feel if they knew. Snowleap himself would probably also get in trouble if cats knew, since he was letting Frozenpaw back into the clan without anything more than just a light warning. Maybe they were just being paranoid though. Oh well, it was better safe than sorry in cases like these anyway. “Of course. Come on, let’s head back to camp before it gets dark. Coralsplash is probably wondering where the hell you’ve been.” Snowleap said with a soft, light-hearted chuckle before turning himself away from the border and walking back down the familiar path to Riverclan’s camp entrance. He gestured to the apprentice tomcat to follow him with a curt flick of his tail. Every time Snowleap walked a cat back home, he felt like he was preventing an unnecessary death -- with all the aggressive outsiders, foxes and hawks about. Maybe that was too morbid of a mindset though.

[ Frozenpaw has been accepted back into Riverclan! You may resubmit him to the Allegiances. ]
Old March 30th, 2022, 06:32 PM
Genloser

Quote:
Snowleap | he/them ﹚
“Good.” The Riverclan shield meowed, giving the smaller tomcat a small smile, “Let’s keep this little story between you and me, yeah?” Snowleap felt like they needed to say that for obvious reasons. Both for Frozenpaw and his own sake as a shield. It was an honorable thing that the young apprentice did, in the tall dark oriental’s mind, but he knew how other clanmates would feel if they knew. Snowleap himself would probably also get in trouble if cats knew, since he was letting Frozenpaw back into the clan without anything more than just a light warning. Maybe they were just being paranoid though. Oh well, it was better safe than sorry in cases like these anyway. “Of course. Come on, let’s head back to camp before it gets dark. Coralsplash is probably wondering where the hell you’ve been.” Snowleap said with a soft, light-hearted chuckle before turning himself away from the border and walking back down the familiar path to Riverclan’s camp entrance. He gestured to the apprentice tomcat to follow him with a curt flick of his tail. Every time Snowleap walked a cat back home, he felt like he was preventing an unnecessary death -- with all the aggressive outsiders, foxes and hawks about. Maybe that was too morbid of a mindset though.

[ Frozenpaw has been accepted back into Riverclan! You may resubmit him to the Allegiances. ]

Yooooo thanks ^^ just to clarify I have to comepletely resubmit him in the allegiances tab? )

~Frozen’paw~

Frozen’paw nodded and got to his feet, feeling much better now that he was officially back in riverclan, it made sense why Snow’leap didn’t want him to tell anyone else his story, he’d just say he’d rather not talk about it if anyone asked. “Okay!” the apprentice replied enthusiastically, excited to get home to his brothers, oh starclan they must be worried sick, he’d have to give Raven’claw and Coral’splash a big hug once he got back to camp.
His tail swayed behind him as he walked with the shield back to camp.

Click for characters \/

Old March 30th, 2022, 07:29 PM
. . . .

Quote:
Snowleap | he/them ﹚
⇢ The oriental longhair listened to the young kitten explain herself, telling this tale about slipping into the river. “You are very lucky to have survived such an ordeal,” He meowed before shaking his head, “And coming out of it with just a wet pelt too? Starclan was surely watching over you during this.” Snowleap glanced behind him back at the Riverclan nursery and then back down at Softkit. “Alright, I’ll take you back to the nursery, but I want you to promise me that you will never sneak out again. It’s a miracle a fox or a hawk didn’t snatch you up…” They weren’t trying to frighten the shekit by saying all these things, though the tomcat didn’t really mind doing so -- maybe it would ensure that the kit wouldn’t go missing again. He obviously couldn't turn her away from the clan, but the least Snowleap could do was ensure her future safety. After the death of Kestrelstar and all the aggressive outsiders trying to get at Riverclan, the tall shield didn't want anymore easily avoidable deaths.

softkit
-
"Um, yeah, I promise. Sorry I snuck out of camp Snowleap. I just wanted to watch the fish swim." The kit shivered at the mention of the fox or hawk. Yeah, no wait Softkit was ever going to willingly sneak out of camp agian- probably. But softkit just promised snowleap she wouldn't sneak out- so.... she wouldn't. Unless she really really really really needed to.

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!