Today 03:12 PM
Fight the Current [solo]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 03:12 PM

Old March 20th, 2019, 03:45 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thumbs up Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

”Well your acting bossy again so mr.Taka it is.” She said while smiling, clearly enjoying teasing him.

”Watch your tone boy.” He growled. “I’m not here to reopen old wounds.” Sage narrowed his eyes and did not flinch when his son walked closer to him. “I know much more about winning fights then you ever will. Don’t start a fight you won’t be able to finish.”

He turned his head to Shaltear. “You know what i can do. And quite frankly i do not want to loose another pup.” He kept watch on his son from the corner of his eyes. “I’m here to check on my pups, and my mate.”

Sage is gonna try to stop ittttt but let’s see what happens ;3 )
"Ok, ok. " He said. "I'll be less bossy. "

"Checking on you're mate and pups for the first time? "He asked not cooling down at all. And I know a winnable fight when I see one, he growled. "I'm not even s father, I probably still know more about being one than you'll ever be." He said raising his voice. "Now take your friend back there and leave. "

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old March 20th, 2019, 04:01 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"Ok, ok. " He said. "I'll be less bossy. "

"Checking on you're mate and pups for the first time? "He asked not cooling down at all. And I know a winnable fight when I see one, he growled. "I'm not even s father, I probably still know more about being one than you'll ever be." He said raising his voice. "Now take your friend back there and leave. "
She smiled. “Good. Learn to relax sometimes...” She listened to the late afternoon wind, smiling at the sound. “You know..i bet this was a great place to live.”

Sage’s lip twitched at the mention of Navy, but that’s the only thing that acknowledged Navy. With a deep breath he calmed down. “Your right. Best be on my way.” He turned and consciously put his tail between his legs.

After walking a good five feet he turned around and looked at Shaltear, he gave her a look that held many meanings. ‘Im sorry’ and ‘Forgive me.’ Where some of them. But his look also said ‘Don’t you dare interfere.’ And ‘Run.’

Without a second thought he spun and immediately jumped for his son, almost missing he sank his teeth into the base of his sons neck, though he aimed it near the side of his neck so he didn’t hit anything to severely damage him, with that he locked his jaw in place. He began clawing and shaking his head side to side to cause him some pain. Sage’s back legs planted firmly on the ground, ready for his sons attack.

It’s been a while since i did a fighting scene so forgive me because this is absolute trash)

Last edited by Shadow; March 20th, 2019 at 04:04 PM.
Old March 20th, 2019, 04:13 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
She smiled. “Good. Learn to relax sometimes...” She listened to the late afternoon wind, smiling at the sound. “You know..i bet this was a great place to live.”

Sage’s lip twitched at the mention of Navy, but that’s the only thing that acknowledged Navy. With a deep breath he calmed down. “Your right. Best be on my way.” He turned and consciously put his tail between his legs.

After walking a good five feet he turned around and looked at Shaltear, he gave her a look that held many meanings. ‘Im sorry’ and ‘Forgive me.’ Where some of them. But his look also said ‘Don’t you dare interfere.’ And ‘Run.’

Without a second thought he spun and immediately jumped for his son, almost missing he sank his teeth into the base of his sons neck, though he aimed it near the side of his neck so he didn’t hit anything to severely damage him, with that he locked his jaw in place. He began clawing and shaking his head side to side to cause him some pain. Sage’s back legs planted firmly on the ground, ready for his sons attack.

It’s been a while since i did a fighting scene so forgive me because this is absolute trash)
He watched her and smiled. "It was, and still is, I'd say. "He said. "Minus all the fighting. "

Unable to avoid the damages, he shook it off and used it as a leverage to slam his paw at Sage's throat to force him to let him go. "Is that all you got old man?"

Old March 20th, 2019, 04:27 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
He watched her and smiled. "It was, and still is, I'd say. "He said. "Minus all the fighting. "

Unable to avoid the damages, he shook it off and used it as a leverage to slam his paw at Sage's throat to force him to let him go. "Is that all you got old man?"

”Minus all of the mouse-brained wolves and the fighting.” She shook her head but smiled. “You know. I found this place that had a huge oak tree that let just the perfect amount of sunlight through.” She blinked trying to remember where it was. “I was just stumbling around and i came across it. Do you by chance know where it was?” Sunset thought for a moment then spoke again. “I think it was the biggest oak tree around here, well, from what i saw anyway.”

Sage stumbled back for a few seconds before looking at him. “I would get me mad.” He growled as he lunged again pushed his son to the ground, sure, it took more effort then he thought it would take when he finally pinned him but hey. He managed to do it.

He continually lunged for his throat to try and scare him off while he scraped his sides and some of his stomach. Eventually he was able to whisper in his ear. “When I’m mad. I don’t think before i kill.” His eyes flickered to Viper to give him the message before trying to get him to stop moving. “I’m not afraid to murder kin.” He snarled, his demeanor changing completely.

He was hoping to get something out of his son, so he can say he had a right to do what he wanted to do. Teach his son some manners. What made everything more unsettling is that he still seemed clam, except his voice was straining to keep calm. His son had awakened the old Sage. The Sage that he tried to forget. Something about his son, it made him furious.

Would he ever kill Viper? It would be difficult, but if need be he would. She seemed like a runt, and he didn’t like having runts in the family. Would he ever kill his son? Most likely not. Not unless he went to attack Navy. Would he kill Shaltear? No. He may not have true feelings for her but she has not done any wrong.

I low-key kinda hate Sage’s part so i might redo it if i have another idea)

Last edited by Shadow; March 20th, 2019 at 04:33 PM.
Old March 20th, 2019, 04:45 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

”Minus all of the mouse-brained wolves and the fighting.” She shook her head but smiled. “You know. I found this place that had a huge oak tree that let just the perfect amount of sunlight through.” She blinked trying to remember where it was. “I was just stumbling around and i came across it. Do you by chance know where it was?” Sunset thought for a moment then spoke again. “I think it was the biggest oak tree around here, well, from what i saw anyway.”

Sage stumbled back for a few seconds before looking at him. “I would get me mad.” He growled as he lunged again pushed his son to the ground, sure, it took more effort then he thought it would take when he finally pinned him but hey. He managed to do it.

He continually lunged for his throat to try and scare him off while he scraped his sides and some of his stomach. Eventually he was able to whisper in his ear. “When I’m mad. I don’t think before i kill.” His eyes flickered to Viper to give him the message before trying to get him to stop moving. “I’m not afraid to murder kin.” He snarled, his demeanor changing completely.

He was hoping to get something out of his son, so he can say he had a right to do what he wanted to do. Teach his son some manners. What made everything more unsettling is that he still seemed clam, except his voice was straining to keep calm. His son had awakened the old Sage. The Sage that he tried to forget. Something about his son, it made him furious.

Would he ever kill Viper? It would be difficult, but if need be he would. She seemed like a runt, and he didn’t like having runts in the family. Would he ever kill his son? Most likely not. Not unless he went to attack Navy. Would he kill Shaltear? No. He may not have true feelings for her but she has not done any wrong.

I low-key kinda hate Sage’s part so i might redo it if i have another idea)

"You mean the Great Oak Tree?" He asked. "It's where we healers go when we need advice from our past healers. " He said.

After avoiding so many of his attacks, he finally got caught slacking and got pinned. He struggled to get free, yes he was almost the same size as Sage, but he didn't have nearly as much experience as he did. He froze as Sage whispered in his ear, but it pnle lasted seconds before he kicked the older wolf from him and stood up with a low growl. "Let me make this clear, " he warned. "I'll never let you lay a paw on my family,
even if it kills me. " Now it was his turn to attack, lunging at the old wolf, nipping at his legs as he attacked, until he caught Sage off guard and had him pinned, paw at his throat. He didn't push hard, he didn't want to kill his father, only protect his family. "You've been beaten, now go."

Old March 20th, 2019, 05:20 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"You mean the Great Oak Tree?" He asked. "It's where we healers go when we need advice from our past healers. " He said.

After avoiding so many of his attacks, he finally got caught slacking and got pinned. He struggled to get free, yes he was almost the same size as Sage, but he didn't have nearly as much experience as he did. He froze as Sage whispered in his ear, but it pnle lasted seconds before he kicked the older wolf from him and stood up with a low growl. "Let me make this clear, " he warned. "I'll never let you lay a paw on my family,
even if it kills me. " Now it was his turn to attack, lunging at the old wolf, nipping at his legs as he attacked, until he caught Sage off guard and had him pinned, paw at his throat. He didn't push hard, he didn't want to kill his father, only protect his family. "You've been beaten, now go."
She blinked, her eyes full with newfound interest and crave for adventure. “Whoa...really?” She asked looking like she was going to stand up and bolt out of the camp to find it. “That’s amazing!” She then paused. “I wasn’t being disrespectful right..?”

(i dunno why but I’m being reminded of scar and simba XD )

Sage growled, fussing under his weight. “I should have a right to my land!” He growled. Rage coursing through his veins he finally got up. He wanted to lunge for Viper, but he knew best. He knew he would regret it. “Your making a grave mistake. I came to make amends and you decided to ruin it...” He shook his head. ‘You’ll pay one way or another.’ He got up and started to walk away, hoping one of his wounds would turn into a scar. After walking thirty feet or so he glared at Navy.

Immediately his gaze softened. “You follow me. I’m going where my old den was before i started this sad excuse of a family. I remember making it next to a bunny den.” His voice was low as he spoke to him. “I’ll lead you away to look as if we left.” He nudged him to stand up. “While your at it make your limp visible.”

Last edited by Shadow; March 20th, 2019 at 05:22 PM.
Old March 20th, 2019, 05:35 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Red face Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
She blinked, her eyes full with newfound interest and crave for adventure. “Whoa...really?” She asked looking like she was going to stand up and bolt out of the camp to find it. “That’s amazing!” She then paused. “I wasn’t being disrespectful right..?”

(i dunno why but I’m being reminded of scar and simba XD )

Sage growled, fussing under his weight. “I should have a right to my land!” He growled. Rage coursing through his veins he finally got up. He wanted to lunge for Viper, but he knew best. He knew he would regret it. “Your making a grave mistake. I came to make amends and you decided to ruin it...” He shook his head. ‘You’ll pay one way or another.’ He got up and started to walk away, hoping one of his wounds would turn into a scar. After walking thirty feet or so he glared at Navy.

Immediately his gaze softened. “You follow me. I’m going where my old den was before i started this sad excuse of a family. I remember making it next to a bunny den.” His voice was low as he spoke to him. “I’ll lead you away to look as if we left.” He nudged him to stand up. “While your at it make your limp visible.”

"You didn't know. " He smiled. "You'll be fine." He said.

"When you leave for as long as you did, it definitely isn't you territory again." He looked towards his sister and touched noses with her. "I'm sorry I left you for so long. I was always close by to protect you though. "

Navy, after hearing and seeing what had just happened, had no words.
Should he follow the wolf that just attempted to kill his own son? He shouldn't, should he. He shook his head. No, that wadnt the way to think,
he and Sage were together in this no matter what. Standing up, he left behind Sage, showing his limp

Shaltear, who had watched this whole encounter, watched them start to leave.
"Hold on, Sage. Your friend seems a bit hurt." She said, almost intrigued.

Old March 20th, 2019, 05:47 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"You didn't know. " He smiled. "You'll be fine." He said.

"When you leave for as long as you did, it definitely isn't you territory again." He looked towards his sister and touched noses with her. "I'm sorry I left you for so long. I was always close by to protect you though. "

Navy, after hearing and seeing what had just happened, had no words.
Should he follow the wolf that just attempted to kill his own son? He shouldn't, should he. He shook his head. No, that wadnt the way to think,
he and Sage were together in this no matter what. Standing up, he left behind Sage, showing his limp

Shaltear, who had watched this whole encounter, watched them start to leave.
"Hold on, Sage. Your friend seems a bit hurt." She said, almost intrigued.

Sunset sighed. “I’m guessing that means i can’t go back.” She looked up at him. “One day I’m going to find a peaceful bit of land here. And it will just be our little secret. Until Shadow comes to his senses...” She trailed off then shook her head and smiled. “Any suggestions?”

Viper flinched as he came to apologize. “Are you ok?” She asked, looking over his wounds. “He didn’t hurt you that bad?” She froze at her mother’s words.

Sage smiled but held a stern face as he turned around. “Yes. He is. Your point being?” He stepped in front of Navy, enough to let him see but also guarding him.

Old March 20th, 2019, 06:09 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Wink Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:

Sunset sighed. “I’m guessing that means i can’t go back.” She looked up at him. “One day I’m going to find a peaceful bit of land here. And it will just be our little secret. Until Shadow comes to his senses...” She trailed off then shook her head and smiled. “Any suggestions?”

Viper flinched as he came to apologize. “Are you ok?” She asked, looking over his wounds. “He didn’t hurt you that bad?” She froze at her mother’s words.

Sage smiled but held a stern face as he turned around. “Yes. He is. Your point being?” He stepped in front of Navy, enough to let him see but also guarding him.

Taka thought about it for a moment. "If you go past the Great Oak, there a big patch of green grass. None of the packs claims that territory either. "

He turned from Viper. "The point being, instead of patronizing us with the dung that came out of your mouth, you should have just told us why you were really here. " He spat at Sage.

"The point being that I can't let a friend of yours, go while he is injured. " She said. She took a deep breath, stay here for one night while I treat your friend."

"Then leave. "

Old March 21st, 2019, 01:21 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka thought about it for a moment. "If you go past the Great Oak, there a big patch of green grass. None of the packs claims that territory either. "

He turned from Viper. "The point being, instead of patronizing us with the dung that came out of your mouth, you should have just told us why you were really here. " He spat at Sage.

"The point being that I can't let a friend of yours, go while he is injured. " She said. She took a deep breath, stay here for one night while I treat your friend."

"Then leave. "

Sunset paused. “ok....” She rolled onto her stomach and got up. “Could you take me there? I don’t want to get lost, but I’m trying to remember this territory and quite frankly i don’t feel like stumbling into another packs land.” ‘Or staying here any longer.’ “You can leave as soon as you get there,” she paused “i know you have duties to attend to.”

Sage growled. “My friend being wounded is not the only reason why i came! I-“ He stopped himself. Navy was the only reason that he was here. Why he fought for his land. But he won’t deny that when he saw his land he was excited to meet his family. No matter how cold hearted this wolf was he still wanted to see his family.

Well, most of that excitement was gone now. Thanks to his son, who he still did not know the name of. His tail flicked and he tensed, looking as if he was ready to go back in for a fight. But he stayed put-not willing to embarrass himself in front of Navy again. After all, Shaltear must’ve trained his son.

He remembered when he first met Shaltear. She was an excellent fighter, and when he taught her some other moves she became even better. He forgot most of what she taught him though. He took a deep breath and moved his glare to Navy, which softened once again.

“It is your choice. I cannot judge how bad you wound is for you.” His tail flicked once again.

Viper felt uncomfortable but stood her ground, not wishing for them to have to enter. But she recognized that her mother didn’t seem to have much concern for the wounded wolf. What was she doing?

Last edited by Shadow; March 21st, 2019 at 01:22 PM.