Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:33 AM
Ω Birds Swooping Away Ω -...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:25 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Myling
Today 10:21 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 10:14 AM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 10:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2017, 09:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Nightbreeze exited the nursery,Milan to take a chance to get out. Most of her kits were older now, not needing to constantly be by her side. She was glad for the break, so she had taken some time to come get a piece of prey to eat. The kits were staying with her sister Ravenstorm anyways, so who cared? Ravenstorm knew how to handle kuts, which left Nightbreeze some personal time. She made her way to the fresh kill pile and grabbed out a squirrel. As she turned to look for a cat to lay with or just a quiet spot to sit, her green gaze landed in a cat who was already settled down. She trotted over to them calmly, a warm smile on her maw. Her black fur waved beautifully over her thin and lean frame. As she came closer, she gave a wider smile and stopped. "May I sit with you? I can even share this with you if you'd like." She meowed. She didn't know this cat was paralyzed, but she would feel bad if she had disturbed this cat from a nap.
Owlstone glanced up at the queen. She must be extemely desperate to get away from the nursery if she's talking to me she smiled," Sure. And you can share this prey with me if you want. I have no preferences." She glanced up If only I was able to have kits...I've dreamed of them, yet I don't have them...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 10th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Charmer
Tigerdawn poked her head inside of the apprentices den.
"Cherrypaw," She meowed, holding back a yawn.
"Time for training."
Cherrypaw stood up and gave her limbs a good stretch. She had managed to get more sleep last night after leaving Skypaw earlier than expected. He must think I'm rabbit-brained the way I darted off like that... I wonder if he'll even be there tonight. "Coming Tigerdawn," she called. A moment later she joined her mentor in the clearing. "What are we doing today?" she asked.
Old August 10th, 2017, 01:15 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Feather View Post
RedKit looked up, her blue eye and green eye both shone with fear. Her ears drew back as she crouched down and started to tremble. "c-can you.....p-please tell me w-where my m-mama is?".
Ravenstorm smiled kindly at the scared looking kit. "Umm, I'm very sorry, I don't know where she is. What did your mama look like?" She asked, crouching down beside the kit, looking eye to eye with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone glanced up at the queen. She must be extemely desperate to get away from the nursery if she's talking to me she smiled," Sure. And you can share this prey with me if you want. I have no preferences." She glanced up If only I was able to have kits...I've dreamed of them, yet I don't have them...
Nightbreeze smiled happily as she sat beside the cat. "I'm Nightbreeze, by the way." She meowed softly. She nudged the piece of food towards her new companion. "So, what do you like to do in your free time?" She asked, feeling a bit awkward. Starting and leading conversation was not her favorite thing ever. "Sorry, I know it's a bit awkward." She meowed embarrassed.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 10th, 2017, 01:36 PM
RedFeather, The Bashful 1

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Ravenstorm smiled kindly at the scared looking kit. "Umm, I'm very sorry, I don't know where she is. What did your mama look like?" She asked, crouching down beside the kit, looking eye to eye with it.

Nightbreeze smiled happily as she sat beside the cat. "I'm Nightbreeze, by the way." She meowed softly. She nudged the piece of food towards her new companion. "So, what do you like to do in your free time?" She asked, feeling a bit awkward. Starting and leading conversation was not her favorite thing ever. "Sorry, I know it's a bit awkward." She meowed embarrassed.
RedKit sniffed. "She looks exactly like me, except brown eyes"........she looked around "she left me here to hide me from the bad cats.......she said she'd be back by now".....

Last edited by Red_Feather; August 10th, 2017 at 01:44 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 01:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
At first, he wasn't sure whether he'd said something wrong. Then, he caught the slight glimmer in her eyes as she moved on, and he swelled with a bit of delight to see it. She was certainly serious, but she had a playful side too, he could definitely appreciate that. His cheeks felt warm when she complimented his observation skills, and he shrugged with a grin on his face. He never thought of it as something that he was good at, nor did he define himself by it the way Kestrelpaw seemed to, but she made him realize a little bit of himself that he hadn't acknowledged before. The big tomcat was always trying his best to determine how others were feeling, and he often made it his goal to be that shoulder who could be leaned on. He didn't like to let on about it to others when he felt down, but it bothered him when others did the same.

He brought his thoughts back around to the present conversation, his eyes flickered down to her lip as her expression drew attention to it, then back up to her eyes. He nodded enthusiastically as she spoke about herself. She seemed to open up to him much more than before, and that had to be a good sign, right? He continued to grasp this strand of conversation,"Then we have a lot in common! Maybe we'll have to hunt or train some time?" He grinned, then considered the rest of what she said,"I guess I can empathize a little, about brothers-- but, ah, well I guess I can't empathize with being the only girl, heh," He gave a short laugh, then let his mirth cool down for
a moment, "Your family sounds nice,"
"Sure." Kestrelpaw didn't sound quite as enthusiastic, and realizing that perhaps she should make an effort to at least seem a little bit friendlier... she sighed and put on a friendlier expression. "I mean, why not, right?" Still not the friendliest that a cat could be, but it was nice for Kestrelpaw. She wasn't exactly known for her warm and friendly nature. More of an introvert then anything else, she wasn't one to engage the conversation and keep it going other then the basic small talk. But Buffalopaw had done a good job of keeping it going, and his next statement made the corners of her lips turn up into a quirky half-smile. "No, I guess you wouldn't." It was funny - Kestrelpaw didn't really love smiling around strangers, or laughing around them, for the fear that her clanmates might find her awkward. She was quite socially awkward, and it she couldn't stay still in this conversation.

Always her eyes were moving, studying Buffalopaw or someone else. Always her tail was twitching back and forth, always her ears were flicking in different directions when neither one was speaking... all in all, she had the signs of a very alert cat. His comment about her family made her stop for a moment, and a flicker of softness came across her features. Her eyes stopped looking so sharp and she was able to relax her stance. "They are, they're amazing. I would do anything for my brothers and my Mom." Poor Kestrelpaw. She didn't really have any "good" girl friends, other then Asterpaw, whom she was pretty sure had left the Clan. All the cats she had to talk to outside of her family, at least recently, were toms. And it was more like... only one of them, who was her mentor. Though the other Kestrelpaw she had met seemed pretty nice, perhaps... perhaps she would have a friend in him someday? And maybe, just maybe, Buffalopaw could be a friend as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Flareheart rolled onto his belly as Hawkfeather revealed to him what was wrong. He still failed to see the issue. With his paws pressed firmly against the ground, he pushed himself into a standing position with a fake grunt, as if it took much effort just to stand. His tail-tip flicked behind him casually, and he took a few nonchalant steps towards his new friend. Flareheart wore an amused smile, his brown eyes twinkling with laughter. He didn't understand why Hawkfeather was upset about her one battle. One fight can mean a lot, so why was she tearing herself apart about it? He found it amusingly idiotic that she didn't realize her one fight meant a ton - and that being said in the softest way possible

He never prepared himself for a sad Hawkfeather, but not every cat could be happy all the time. Everyone had their ups and downs - even Flareheart. He settled himself beside her, pressing his flank against her own. He chuckled softly. ``That's all? That's all you did?`` He was somewhat angry that the beautiful she-cat before him thought so lowly of her actions, and his frustration was released through humorous laughs. Hawkfeather was an amazing cat! He's learned that much in the small period of time he's known her. He refused to let her think of her efforts as lowly as she was. ``What if you hadn't fought at all? What if you hadn't fought the cat that you were fighting? If your opponent got away from you, they could've helped their allies in killing our clanmates. Imagine an enemy was fighting our clanmate who was guarding the nursery. What if your opponent helped that enemy, taking down the guard? The nursery would've been vulnerable! Kits probably would've died, and then what would the mothers and fathers have to fight for? They've be much too grief-stricken, I'm sure! That results in less warriors to fight our battles, and us being overpowered by our enemies, which means ThunderClan would've fallen. Look at it like this - you distracted your opponent, and therefor, kept your enemy from destroying this clan.`` Flareheart exhaled heavily after his heated ranting, his frustration now dominating his humor. He took a few moments to calm down, focusing on his breathing while avoiding Hawkfeather's gaze. He got so worked up thinking about the time where ThunderClan nearly fell, the Evil Era. He despised those harsh, unforgettable moons, and he preferred not to so much as think about the Evil Era. The last time Flareheart thought about the Evil Era was a moon or so after it. He's locked it away in his memories, where he thought they'd never be disturbed again.

``I'm sorry. I get angry when I think about the Evil Era.`` Flareheart offered Hawkfeather an apologetic look, all signs of his previous frustration gone.

Hawkfeather's blue hues fixed themselves on Flareheart as he spoke, and she could practically feel the frustration radiating off of him. It wasn't often that she met a cat who got so frustrated with her, more so angry - or annoyed - but frustration was an emotion she hadn't had too many encounters or too much experience with. She didn't like the way that he wouldn't meet her gaze. It made her feel as though she were a bad cat, like she had really done something wrong and hurt him in some way. Though that guilty feeling faded away after a little while and she remained silent, shifting her weight and looking down at the ground as though she couldn't meet his gaze either. "Well, I guess when you put it that way..." Her voice trailed off and the bright spark seemed to return to her eyes. His apology was welcomed by the tabby, who took it as a peace offering and a way of saying that she hadn't really done anything wrong.

Thank StarClan for that - Hawkfeather had been looking fowards to making a new friend, not a new enemy today. That hatred would be one sided, as it always was... she just didn't seem to have it in her to hate anybody. "Oh no, it's fine. Everyone thinks the way you do, I'm pretty sure, anyways!" There was that cheerful chirp, almost like a bird's song, and her smile returned to her features... although her eyes didn't seem to have gone back to the lit up way that they normally were quite yet. "By the way, you are totally adorable, Flarey. You can't argue with me. That's an adorable nickname and it fits you!" Hawkfeather's blue eyes lit up in a cheerful manner, happy and completely convinced that there was no way Flareheart would reject her nickname. She thought it made him sound awesome. He didn't seem to share her opinion, but maybe now that she had pointed out he was adorable, he would change his mind. Hawkfeather was the type never to second guess things like that.

Only problem was, Flareheart might have been the most horrible cat in the Clan and she would still think that he was adorable. Everyone looked awesome, or adorable, or handsome or beautiful in her eyes. It was as though she had rose-colored glasses on and was seeing the world through them. Luckily for her, Flareheart was not the type of cat to lash out at her angrily. Or shout at her - not really, anyways. He might have gone on a rant earlier, but that was okay! Hawkfeather supposed she must have said something wrong, or else he wouldn't have gotten angry. And that was okay too. No one was happy and smiley and thought of the world in a rainbows-and-butterflies way all the time, not even Hawkfeather herself. Especially around the time of the Evil Era. Those had been the darkest days of her life, and her positive attitude had nearly been swamped out by all the negativity surrounding her.

Negativity seemed to be everywhere. Still, she had managed to keep her head up and tell herself that all she had to do was make it to the next day, and the next day would be better. Soon that "next day" had come, and returned her cheerful attitude, and she was glad to have it back.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; August 10th, 2017 at 01:52 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn arched her back in a stretch. "Whatever you want." She yawned. When Tigerdawn was done, she sat down and waited for a response.
[Now she'll start getting suspicious]

Character Site

Old August 10th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Tigerdawn arched her back in a stretch. "Whatever you want." She yawned. When Tigerdawn was done, she sat down and waited for a response.
[Now she'll start getting suspicious]
(I know just how to get it going.) "How about hunting again? I want to sharpen my tracking skills," she meowed.
Old August 10th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[How?]
[Oh I noticed her mistake]

Tigerdawn stared at the apprentice. "Hunting again? We did Battle training yesterday... Not hunting..." Tigerdawn turned around and padded out of the tunnel. Has she been sneaking out at night?

Character Site

Old August 10th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
[How?]
[Oh I noticed her mistake]

Tigerdawn stared at the apprentice. "Hunting again? We did Battle training yesterday... Not hunting..." Tigerdawn turned around and padded out of the tunnel. Has she been sneaking out at night?
(Lol, no that's not it. Wait for it, you'll see )

"Oh, I just mean more hunting training Tigerdawn. Got to keep the clan fed," Cherrypaw replied, her voice thick with cheer.
Old August 10th, 2017, 05:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Owlstone blinked," It's fine, I'm ummm...way more awkward than you..." she meowed This is my second conversation this week and I haven't had a conversation for the past twelve moons she meowed," I can't exactly hunt or fight or patrol anyways, so I'm always free and I usually stare out dreaming of being able to hunt or fight." She replied How has this queen not noticed that I can't even walk?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread