Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:45 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:38 PM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 04:32 PM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:31 PM
Rabbitbreeze's Mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:09 PM

Old April 29th, 2017, 05:07 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Silverclan and Blazeclan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenandwillowlikecookie View Post
The she cat yelped " nevermind you sit here " she mewed and bolted to the medicine cats den " ok ok ok poppyseed, Coltsfoot, Goldenrod. Err... i think she said comfrey helps with broken bones, err uh worth a shot. stick to hold in plae and beech leaves to wrap yeah that should work " she mewed diving to the storage and grabbing the things she needed and running out to them " ok first we have to... " she began " Clean the wound! " she mewed licking the wound and chewing up marigold and lathering it on the wounds to stop infection, then she placed cobwebs on the wound and stopped, giving the apprentice a poppyseed and coltsfoot. Then chewing up comfrey and lathering it on the apprenticces leg and she looked at him " first i want to put it in a splint for today stay off it today and until the medicine cat tell you you can return to your duties again. " she explained " But first i need you to tell me if you can stand up. If you cant you may have dislocated your leg " she explained " Then i will need to put it in a splint you may not need one if you can stand up " she explained " my theory is its dislocated or broken... if its broken we may or may not be able to heal it... " she mewed
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Form: Hello!
Name: Lynxkit/paw/dapple
Clan: SilverClan
Looks: http://f3savannahcat.com/wp-content/...nah-kitten.jpg
Personality: Lynxkit is curious and outgoing, often straying out of the nursery to observe the older warriors in camp, she's extremely excited to be an apprentice when she reaches 6 moons.
Rp example: Lynxkit watched the stars shifting slightly in the sky, the small Savannah she-cat's paws itching with an urge to rush out of the camp and explore. The kit sighed, though she was outgoing and curious, she didn't like making her mother angry and breaking the rules. She shivered, also thinking of the things her mother warned her of. Badgers, rogues, foxes, two-legs, monsters... Lynxkit groaned and flattened her small ears. Her pawsteps light and almost soundless, she walked out of the nursery. She lay down in the clearing, a purr in her throat as she simply watched the stars and thought about her father in StarClan, no longer sick. She knew she'd have to sleep, as she'd be exhausted if she didn't the next morning, but another hour couldn't be that bad. She was learning about her ancestors, after all.
Activity: 8.5/10, pretty good. ((It might go down in a few weeks as finals are coming up, but it's not that close, and even then it will probs go to just around a 7.5))
Other:
Questions: No questions

Form:
Name: Dapplepool
Clan: SilverClan
Looks: http://inspirationseek.com/wp-conten...-Wallpaper.jpg
Personality: A sweet, caring queen who is soon to return to warrior duties, Dapplepool is reliable and cares for her Clanmates like they were her own kin. However, she does get anxious when she fears for a loved one.
Rp example: Dapplepool sighed, Lynxkit had snuck out again, based on her exhausted state. The Bengal she-cat licked her kits head, unable to stay mad for long. "She doesn't exit camp, so that's good" she mewed in her soft voice, grooming Lynxkit's fur. "But if anyone invaded at night, she may be killed.." She talked more to herself, her anxiousness taking over as she protectively curled her tail around the Savannah kitten besides her. Dapplepool took a deep breath, feeling ridiculous. "My Clanmates wouldn't let that happen, i'm sure of it.." she murmured, her trusting nature of her Clan overriding her motherly anxieties. Lynxkit was almost 5 moons, pretty much an apprentice! Dapplepool gave her a final lick before slowly drifting to sleep, comforted by her kits warmth at her side.
Activity: 8.5 (details same as Lynxkit's form)
Other:
Questions: None

Form:
Name: Leafpaw/shade
Clan: BlazeClan
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...DN059Idqap58KI
Personality: Leafpaw is a shy, quiet apprentice who prefers not to be noticed by anyone except his family and mentor. He only really speaks when spoken to, though he enjoys the company of his mentor as he is also quiet.
Rp example: Leafpaw walked out of camp, unnoticed like always, but happy about this. The quiet tom saw his mentor sitting in the forest, approaching the tabby. "Hello!" His mentor mewed, warm eyes glittering as Leafpaw dipped his head. The two toms walked into the woods, Leafpaw listening to every word coming from his mentors maw with interest. "Hi, Leafpaw!" Purred his sister, Deerpaw. He gave his sister a friendly nuzzle, purring as she raced off to her own mentor. "She's a pawful!" Chuckled his mentor, Leafpaw nodded with a smile on his maw.
Activity: See above (8.5)
Other:
Questions: Sorry if the RP examples are really long, but I'd get slightly confused if they were all one form.

Name: Deerpaw/path
Clan: BlazeClan
Looks: http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/...t-outdoors.jpg
Personality: The opposite of her brother Leafpaw, Deerpaw loves attention and spends a lot of time with the warriors and elders, as well as kits and other apprentices. Basically, Deerpaw spends time with everyone, even the medicine cat. Everything interests her, excites her, or makes her curious. Sometimes she feels like she's annoying when she's in a very bad mood, but these moods last only about a sunrise and she's back to being a bubbly, kind cat
RP example: Deerkit raced through the forest with her catch, a plump vole, in her jaws. She burst into the camp, chest heaving with effort as her breath came in pants and her eyes contained a usual excited gleam. She walked to the fresh kill pile, placing the vole down and glancing at her mentor. She chuckled, looking at her messy fur. "Looks like you scared all the prey in the forest away, Deerpaw!" She joked, nuzzling her apprentice as she giggled. "I saw some fleeing further into the forest, it may have passed the boarder, but it may have stopped!" She exclaimed hopefully as her mentor chuckled. "Go take a break, Deerpaw, you look like you're going to pass out!" She mewed, nudging the she-cat towards the apprentices den. Deerpaw didn't complain, flopping into her nest and resting.
Other:
Questions: No questions
(@vixenandwillowlikecookie Hopekit should not have any knowledge of herbs except for the basics like cobwebs and poppyseeds. Please wait for EclipsemoonXD to post next time.)

(@CandyFlossCat Accepted! Contact the leader of Blazeclan so they can assign your apprentices a mentor.)
Old April 29th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
" Well thats expected " she mewed helping the tom up and dragging him to the medicine cats den she looked at him seriously " sleep. " she mewed tucking feathers around him ( secertly shipping themmmm )
Lol. Only 7 moons apart ))

Berrypaw mumbled his thanks before slipping into sleep.

Dream~
He stood up, prancing around excitement filled him as he ran for what it seemed like a heartbeat before a wave swept him into a drowning blackness, debris launching at him. Berrypaw was thrown about, his paws grasping for something to hold onto. One moment, he was floating almost peacefully, and a heartbeat later he was slammed into the ground. Berrypaw found that he could breathe. The red tom floated peacefully in the water, stars reflecting in the water.
Stormfeather {Foxxi} Is My Adooted Mom Who Bought
Me Off Of Ebay

Old April 29th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

(I guess I should've posted sooner. Anyone wanna interact with Flickerpaw?)

Flickerpaw watched the ordeal with Berrypaw, and followed him and the medicine cats back to camp.

She felt a little sorry for him, and hoped his paw would be okay. Even if it would mean she'd have less competition for being BlazeClan's best warrior, it would be a real shame if Berrypaw didn't get to be one too.

She padded back to camp and to the elders' den, placing the trio of mice in there.
"Berrypaw and I ambushed a whole nest of them," she purred, swaying her tail high with pride.

Last edited by Rockstar; April 29th, 2017 at 08:09 PM.
Old April 29th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
" Well thats expected " she mewed helping the tom up and dragging him to the medicine cats den she looked at him seriously " sleep. " she mewed tucking feathers around him ( secertly shipping themmmm )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashingtail View Post
Lol. Only 7 moons apart ))

Berrypaw mumbled his thanks before slipping into sleep.

Dream~
He stood up, prancing around excitement filled him as he ran for what it seemed like a heartbeat before a wave swept him into a drowning blackness, debris launching at him. Berrypaw was thrown about, his paws grasping for something to hold onto. One moment, he was floating almost peacefully, and a heartbeat later he was slammed into the ground. Berrypaw found that he could breathe. The red tom floated peacefully in the water, stars reflecting in the water.
CHAPARRALTHORN yelped and scrambled out to help her soon to be apprentice. "Yes, that's good Hopekit. Keep him stable," she meowed. As Berrypaw drifted into sleep, she double-checked her appremtice's work, stopping only once to shift the bindings gently to straighten the split. She's living up to her name... sje could be the one to bring me hope for the furture, she thought silently. "You did well Hopekit. You go let his mentor know what happened, and I'll bring him to a nest in my den," Carefully lifting Berrypaw by his scruff, she brought the apprentice to a nest.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old April 29th, 2017, 10:06 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

(@vixenandwillowlikecookie Hopekit should not have any knowledge of herbs except for the basics like cobwebs and poppyseeds. Please wait for EclipsemoonXD to post next time.)

(@CandyFlossCat Accepted! Contact the leader of Blazeclan so they can assign your apprentices a mentor.)

(Okay, gonna do it now before I go to sleep)
Old April 29th, 2017, 10:22 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Okay, gonna do it now before I go to sleep)

(PMed her, until then I'll do my SilverClan cats)

Lynxkit rushed through the camp with her paws seeming to not touch the ground. Her pelt ruffled against the wind, her eyes narrowed against the wind blowing into her face as she padded on quickly. She saw her mother, Dapplepool, chatting with another queen and quickly ducked behind a tree. She sighed, glancing at the skies and a smile appearing on her maw. Perfect.
Old April 29th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Lyra

Flamepaw leaped from branch to branch, determined not to touch the ground until she got to camp. She came to a large gap and halted. Should I leap it...? She wondered. She made up her mind and leaped, landing on the other side safely she wove her way through the leaves and leaped to the next tree. "You try Gingerleaf!" She called down to her mentor.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; April 29th, 2017 at 11:07 PM.
Old April 30th, 2017, 07:30 AM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post

(Maybe Bendy and Duckkit can meet Fox since I don't have much going on with her.)
Poppyheart cast a glance at Autumnpaw before back to the land in front of her. "Yes I do. Though that is the first time I've trained another cat."
She sighed thinking for a moment. I would want to become a mentor... But there aren't any cats to apprentice. "It couldn't be too hard. I mean today I think it was pretty easy."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Flamepaw smiled. "I could've beat that fox single-pawed!" She mewed. "If I had more training!" She spotted a nearby tree and scrambled up. "I bet I can reachbthe camp without touching the ground!" She meowed before leaping to the next branch.

@Lyra

Flamepaw leaped from branch to branch, determined not to touch the ground until she got to camp. She came to a large gap and halted. Should I leap it...? She wondered. She made up her mind and leaped, landing on the other side safely she wove her way through the leaves and leaped to the next tree. "You try Gingerleaf!" She called down to her mentor.
Gingerleaf sighed and followed her apprentice. Flamepaw didn't seem to get how much danger she was in and how close it was to losing her. "Flamepaw," The brown tabby began. "Do you even know how scared I was? You can't do that anymore, got it? Once I tell you not to do something, you don't do it." Flamepaw seemed a little stubborn, and so Gingerleaf had to learn to be tough on her at times. She leaped from the branches that Flamepaw had gone through, totally ignoring the big gap. Luckily, Gingerleaf jumped with enough force to leap over to the other side.

"Well yeah, since it's only my first day," Autumnpaw said, sort of agreeing. "I don't know who my mentor was supposed to be, but I don't really care." As they entered camp, Autumnpaw headed straight for the fresh-kill pile. She was hungry and didn't eat during the morning. Now the sun was falling and the stars were coming out. She always like it when it was nighttime for some reason.
(Yeah I think Bendy and Duckkit could run into Fox)

(Hey guys, I decided to make it somwhenever it's like the weather or daytime to nighttime happens. Right now the sun is going down and it's becoming nighttime.)
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:00 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Deerpaw and Leafpaw were sharing prey, the two littermates glancing around every few minutes. "Who do you think our mentors will be?" Asked Deerpaw in a hushed whisper, swallowing her mouthful of vole. Leafpaw shrugged, he just hoped it was another more quiet cat. Deerpaw ate another mouthful hungrily, devouring the rest of her prey before she gaped her jaws in a yawn. Leafpaw quickly ate his shrew, finding himself sluggish and tired as well. "We won't be useful if we don't sleep!" Deerpaw mewed, padding towards the apprentices den. Leafpaw bit his lip, worried. What if were sleeping when we get our mentors called?! He thought, Deerpaw, almost reading his thoughts, sighed. "Mouse-brain! We'll be woken up!" She yawned, her dappled brown and white pelt disappearing into the shadows of the den. Leafpaw nodded slightly, his sluggish paws leading him to the den as he collapsed into his nest near his sisters.

((My BlazeClan children need mentors XD))

Last edited by wickedvirtues; April 30th, 2017 at 03:55 PM.
Old April 30th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Lyra

Flamepaw crouched, preparing to leap to the next branch. "Alright, alright!" She meowed. "I won't do it again!" She pushed off and landed in the next tree. The camp entrance was in sight now, just a few more leaps and she'd be there! She leaped to the next tree. As she landed the branch bent a little, Flamepaw padded forward carelessly, then leaped down to the camp entrance. "I did it!" She purred triumphantly.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; May 1st, 2017 at 08:19 PM.