Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:22 PM
Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 01:21 PM

Old December 18th, 2023, 08:11 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Starrylight
|Odd Dilute Torite With White Spots|She/her|AFAB|23 moons|Shadowclan|Amber eyes|

She cleared her throat, ducking her head in the den.

``Excuse me, may I come in Dawnstar?``She asked as politely as she possibly could.
@Undertaker

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; December 18th, 2023 at 08:11 PM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 06:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Mistlewhisker [she/her, warrior, 35 moons]
[Black cat with a half-white muzzle and a gouged out green eye]
---------------------
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ]
---------------------
Mistlewhisker wasted no time padding into the den, head dipped respectfully to her leader. "Dawnstar. I wished to speak with you on the matter of your meeting with Twilightstar." She straightened, her one good eye glinting in the dim light of the den, the scars over her right eye stark against her dark fur. "I wish to join you. I trust your judgement on the safety of our clan and yourself, but I am hesitant letting anyone--even you--go to meet with another clan member alone. Especially with how tense things have been." Mistlewhisker, like many in her clan, was wary about allying with WindClan. She did not trust Twilightstar. "I am certain you could rip her to shreds easily. However, in case she brings an entire patrol..." Mistlewhisker shook her head and met Dawnstar's gaze again. "I would like to be of service to you, if you allow me."

Mistlewhisker was fully prepared to be scorned by her leader, and told that she should mind her own business. But she couldn't just sit back and let the uneasiness eat at her. If Dawnstar told her to leave her alone, Mistlewhisker would do that. But for now... she simply waited patiently for a response.

Dawnstar's tattered ears briefly flickered backward and then forwards after Mistlewhisker spoke. If she came here with concerns about the alliance... the scarred feline's initial urge to snap at the molly was quelled with the realization that she merely wanted to accompany her. While Mistlewhisker went on giving reasons she felt the need to come with the leader, Dawnstar was trying to figure out if she should feel insulted or something else.

Dawnstar's always been able to take care of herself, her reputation, skill in battle, and scars all told of a blood-soaked story of the molly's prowess. Her clan knew she was nothing to scoff at in a fight, so the concern didn't make much sense- er...well actually Twilightstar wasn't anything to scoff at either. She had lost two lives to the other she-cat, and Twilightstar had even bested her mother in battle before. If she thought about that way it made more sense for Mistlewhisker's concern.

"Twilightstar's not one for causing trouble or spilling blood unless she can't avoid it, she had no reason to ambush or attack me." Dawnstar huffed with a yawn. Despite their glaring differences, Dawnstar has served alongside Twilightstar the longest out of all the leaders among the clans. She had some sort of begrudging respect for the bunny leader and had come to something of an understanding. So long as Twilightstar doesn't touch her clanmates, Dawnstar won't touch hers, but those among their warriors probably wouldn't understand such a thing. They didn't have the weight of entire clans on their shoulders.

"But if you're worried you can tag along, I can imagine that it wasn't as easy to convince WindClan to side with us as it was for me. I wouldn't be shocked if Twilightstar brought an entire patrol to her to our little meeting." A sneered pulled at the she-cat maw. Dawnstar was sure she had made WindClan very wary of ShadowClan, enough to make them worry about their precious leader. "I'll call you when I'm ready to leave."

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post
Dancingkit
They/She
6 Moons | “half white and grey cat, small facial scars with green and yellow eyes.”

The kitten lets out a snort as the leader speaks of eating kittens and owing the shadows. “Is that why they call you the Queen of The Shadows or something?” She giggles, make that four questions. Dancing kit was tempted to bat at the shecat’s tail as it lashed about in the rear of their vision, but instead Dancingkit felt the want to not get thrown through the forest. Til the Shadow Queen brought up the mice they apparently owed!

Three mice?!? And if i’m a hairball that makes you a mossball, take that!” A look of shock hung on their face as they looked the large cat up and down before shifting to slightly annoyed yet playful one. “Okay, okay, okay, I can totally get you those mice when I become the best apprentice this clan has ever seen! Like I’ll be all cool and stuff! Oo, oo! Maybe take your place as owner of the shadows too! Like be super cool you make me deputy and stuff!” The kit exclaimed, fairly confident in their claims.

Dancingkit was absolutely going to make this lady eat her freaking words! She was sooooo gonna beat her one day, and it was soon! Plus, they were so not a stupid hairball! Dawnstar was totally going to regret that one!

[ @Undertaker ]

This kit never shut up! Dawnstar stretched out her front legs and faintly wondered if she kicked the kitten hard enough if she'd fly out of the den. As the kitten blabbed and blabbed and blabbed, Dawnstar silently continued counting her tail lashes, making a game out of how long the kitten remained silent before she opened her maw again.

"I'd rather be a mossball than hairball." She grumbled, slowly sitting up when she discovered that ignoring Dancingkit was like trying to ignore Slytiger, impossible. "The day I let you be deputy is the day hedgehogs will fly." Dawnstar snarled while turning her head to look down her nose at the kit. "Does your jaw not hurt from all that excessive blabber that comes out of your maw? Also, where are my mice?" If this kit couldn't pay she was getting yeeted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post

Starrylight
|Odd Dilute Torite With White Spots|She/her|AFAB|23 moons|Shadowclan|Amber eyes|

She cleared her throat, ducking her head in the den.

``Excuse me, may I come in Dawnstar?``She asked as politely as she possibly could.
@Undertaker

Dawnstar glanced at the tortie who stood just outside of the mouth of her den. At least it wasn't another kitten. "Enter," She commanded in a lazy drawl. "What do you want?"

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old December 20th, 2023, 07:52 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar's tattered ears briefly flickered backward and then forwards after Mistlewhisker spoke. If she came here with concerns about the alliance... the scarred feline's initial urge to snap at the molly was quelled with the realization that she merely wanted to accompany her. While Mistlewhisker went on giving reasons she felt the need to come with the leader, Dawnstar was trying to figure out if she should feel insulted or something else.

Dawnstar's always been able to take care of herself, her reputation, skill in battle, and scars all told of a blood-soaked story of the molly's prowess. Her clan knew she was nothing to scoff at in a fight, so the concern didn't make much sense- er...well actually Twilightstar wasn't anything to scoff at either. She had lost two lives to the other she-cat, and Twilightstar had even bested her mother in battle before. If she thought about that way it made more sense for Mistlewhisker's concern.

"Twilightstar's not one for causing trouble or spilling blood unless she can't avoid it, she had no reason to ambush or attack me." Dawnstar huffed with a yawn. Despite their glaring differences, Dawnstar has served alongside Twilightstar the longest out of all the leaders among the clans. She had some sort of begrudging respect for the bunny leader and had come to something of an understanding. So long as Twilightstar doesn't touch her clanmates, Dawnstar won't touch hers, but those among their warriors probably wouldn't understand such a thing. They didn't have the weight of entire clans on their shoulders.

"But if you're worried you can tag along, I can imagine that it wasn't as easy to convince WindClan to side with us as it was for me. I wouldn't be shocked if Twilightstar brought an entire patrol to her to our little meeting." A sneered pulled at the she-cat maw. Dawnstar was sure she had made WindClan very wary of ShadowClan, enough to make them worry about their precious leader. "I'll call you when I'm ready to leave."
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan
she/her | 35 moons
---------------
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ]
---------------
Mistlewhisker's heart leapt with relief, but she didn't show it. She merely dipped her head respectfully. "Thank you, Dawnstar." Once it was clear she was dismissed, Mistlewhisker padded out of the den and towards the clearing. She didn't want to keep blabbering on when not necessary.

Once out of sight from the leader, Mistlewhisker let her tense shoulders droop. Even with her loyalty to Dawnstar, it was still unnerving blatantly asking the leader a favor. Even if that favor was intended to benefit Dawnstar as well. Suddenly Mistlewhisker wondered if Dawnstar was offended. She huffed, ears burning with embarrassment as she headed deeper into camp to wait.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old December 24th, 2023, 09:22 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Silverlark's hackles were raised on end as he hurried through the ShadowClan clearing, beelining towards the leader's den. The clan's youngest enforcer, while not the most patient of cats, was certainly not rude or prone to bursting into places unannounced. At least... not unless he was playing a prank on a friend. That was not the case today, however! Today... Oooh. Today was bad news. Very, very bad news. The worst! Well... maybe not the worst, but on a scale of one to... very very high, this would definitely be very high.

"Dawnstar! Dawnstar! Trouble! Trouble! Sorry to inru- entru- come in like this! But! But! Hawkbite! And me! We gots them. We saw them lynxes. I think they mean to stay... and there's bad news. That one I brought ya? That big ol' pelt? That's just a baby. Mum's still around with another one, and she's so huge Dawnstar! So huge! You don't even know!" the silver throated enforcer spat, looking a severe mixture of apologetic, hurried, and frantic to get the news out; if anyone bumped into this thing out there, they were goners for sure!

@Undertaker [Dawnstar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 26th, 2023, 01:10 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Sitting off to the side of Hawkbite, he let his eyes fall to the tom. Ragged ears flattening against his head as the news fell across his senses. Woollyfeather... So she didn't leave him purposely. While the news was good to hear in its own twisted way, the crushing hopelessness returned as he absorbed all of the information. The humans got her, and now she was trapped... All alone. All the effort he put into their relationship, and yet, he still failed her. He let her slip from his grasp and into the claws a danger. Why him? Why did this always happen to him? Without fail, anything he EVER tried to stick to crumbled into a million pieces. Those bits and pieces reflected his pathetic failures like a broken mirror: silently mocking him while he could do nothing but stare. How much crueler could the world get? He was sick of it.

Feeling the jade eyes of Hawkbite burn into his being, Vulturefang avoided it at first. His own blue eyes growing misty as the reality continued to wash over him like cold waves. But after a heartbeat, he wondered about the true intention of the stare. Did Hawkbite think he'd just shrug it off? He he think he didn't care? Did the idiot want gloat in the fact that he never cared about his Woollyfeather? Well, if that was the case he was wrong. So god damn wrong. He loved her more than anything, and yet here he was. Without her, all alone. She was alone. Keeping his ragged head shifted slightly towards the ground, he fought to keep a calm act. He didn't want the attention from either Dawnstar or Hawkbite. He didn't want to be seen as weak in front of these two. He didn't want whatever judgment to thrown at him, he wanted to leave the den. He hated feeling like this. Why did he have to care? This was too gut wrenching, he couldn't bear it any longer.

Gaze still pinned to the floor, he opened his maw to respond, but the words caught in his throat. Instead of trying again, he remained silent, and hoped that Dawnstar had something to say instead. He couldn't physically say something at the moment... If he spoke, he wouldn't be able to keep his composer... Or whatever remained of it... He just needed a moment to sit in silence. That's all.

| @Undertaker @SuspiciousMindz |
( deeply apologize for the god awful wait and my absence! I thought I recovered from my emergency hiatus, but the holidays showed up and kicked me in the ass ;-; )
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old December 29th, 2023, 10:01 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3)

A large black tabby had made his way back into camp, the crimson of blood from his victim still staining his muzzle chest. Most of his earlier anger had subsided and was now replace3 with a new emotion:

Worry.

He was worried for the wellbeing of his eldest daughter whom had been taking right out of the nursery by one of their own and handed off to some random cat. Unable to track her down, he did the next best thing and came back home to report it to his leader.

He desperately wanted to leave the camp for who knows how long in a search for her the way he did with his previous apprentice, but he knew that that would lead to a plethora of issues. Firstly, the clan was very short-pawed when it came to enforcers at the moment so that was a problem. Secondly, Dawnstar previously told him to never do something like that again iwhtou reporting it, and though the two were on relatively good terms now he didn’t particularly want ot push his luck. And then the third reason was his mate. Larkfire (or was it Lostspark now? Well, he wouldn’t be calling her that) was heavily pregnant and looked ready to have kits any day now, he couldn’t just leave her here, blind and practically defenseless.

So with that sense of dread and worry, the enforcer did something that he would almost never do unless there was an emergency – He walked right into Dawnstar’s den without waiting for her to give him the okay.

”Dawnstar,” He said as he came in, azure blue eyes piercing the loaming darkness ”My eldest daughter has been taken by one of our own.” He suppressed the slight tremble in his voice as he recalled just what he’d done to that tom. ”Fallenkit’s whereabouts are undetermined as of yet as he supposedly gave her to some outsider, however, I have killed Haredive after his refusal to cooperate and have dumped his body into the ravine at Herondive Hollow.”
[ @Undertaker I know we discussed this a little while ago, sorry for just now getting to it]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 29th, 2023, 10:10 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
She had to think a bit before answering that question. "That's debatable." This was true, most days she'd take Slytiger over Vulturefang, but both toms had equally irritating qualities that she could do without. Dawnstar was slowly coming to understand that she found herself attracted to the most headache-inducing cats. Sadly, she had bad taste.

"Yes, don't sneak into my nest and I won't stomp on your tail." The scarred feline quickly faulted her tiger, but did ease up and lift her paw off his tail completely after a moment. "You certainly enjoy making assumptions." Her expression soured as she permitted the idiot to remain. She didn't want to play the stubborn game today, she'd win always, but not worth it. She'd tolerate him for now.

At the mention of kits, she gave an exaggerated roll of her eyes. "You say that like you're the one who's going to be stuck carrying them around for moons." Dawnstar snarled while returning to her nest. She should make him sleep outside of her nest for disturbing her with such absurd demands.

"If we have kits you're staying in the nursery and helping Nightshiver take care of them. And that doesn't mean taking them all and piling them into my den. Nor telling them to come and pester me." Dawnstar could see him throwing the kits in her den because she was 'lonely' and 'needed cuddles'.

She might need to rethink having kits now that thought about how much more annoying Slytiger could be with them. "You know Cougarbite and Larkfire have a bunch of kits, you should go play with them. I'm sure they'll enjoy your neediness." Perhaps that would save this discussion for another day. It was cold to have kits anyway, Dawnstar wasn't dealing with a litter in leafbare.
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The tom simply let out a quiet huff at Dawnstar's comment about it being debatable whether she liked him more than Vulturefang. Obviously she did. She just didn't want to admit it! But it was okay, Slytiger knew in his heart and that was all that mattered.

"Dunno what you're talking about. I was just stretching." Slytiger grinned, his tail twitching when she lifted her paw of it. Dawnstar may act all snarly and grumpy, but he knew she was definitely a cutie underneath it all! It was only proved by the fact that she didn't immediately reject the idea of having kits.

"I'll stay in the nursery, but no promises on the second part! How else will our kits learn to be as strong and fierce as their mother if they can't spend time with you in your den? And besides, other cats kits aren't the same as our own," Slytiger pouted, crawling closer so he could lay next to her, though he remained outside of Dawnstar's nest for fear of getting yeeted.

"It's not like we have to have kits now... but maybe in the future?"
Old January 2nd, 2024, 07:12 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Silverlark's hackles were raised on end as he hurried through the ShadowClan clearing, beelining towards the leader's den. The clan's youngest enforcer, while not the most patient of cats, was certainly not rude or prone to bursting into places unannounced. At least... not unless he was playing a prank on a friend. That was not the case today, however! Today... Oooh. Today was bad news. Very, very bad news. The worst! Well... maybe not the worst, but on a scale of one to... very very high, this would definitely be very high.

"Dawnstar! Dawnstar! Trouble! Trouble! Sorry to inru- entru- come in like this! But! But! Hawkbite! And me! We gots them. We saw them lynxes. I think they mean to stay... and there's bad news. That one I brought ya? That big ol' pelt? That's just a baby. Mum's still around with another one, and she's so huge Dawnstar! So huge! You don't even know!" the silver throated enforcer spat, looking a severe mixture of apologetic, hurried, and frantic to get the news out; if anyone bumped into this thing out there, they were goners for sure!

@Undertaker [Dawnstar]

Dawnstar was startled out of her thoughts as the youngest Enforcer intruded into her den. Normally an ear shredding would be deserved, but her enforcers and those she deemed as kin and kits often got away with barding in unannounced. Privileges that came with being an elite or family. The kits were just kits so were gifted with extra liberates from her.

Her Enforcers usually had serious business to bring to her as well. Silverlark proved as much. "Of course, it was a baby," Dawnstar hissed disgruntled. "Okay, where are they nesting, how many are there, and it is only a single mother?" Dawnstar asked. This situation, though unwanted, could be dealt with. She'd just have to figure out the best way to deal with it with the less repercussions. So long as her clanmates were complete idiots, and the lynx didn't stray out of their boundaries, Dawnstar was hoping she didn't have to worry losing the territory to the overgrown pains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Sitting off to the side of Hawkbite, he let his eyes fall to the tom. Ragged ears flattening against his head as the news fell across his senses. Woollyfeather... So she didn't leave him purposely. While the news was good to hear in its own twisted way, the crushing hopelessness returned as he absorbed all of the information. The humans got her, and now she was trapped... All alone. All the effort he put into their relationship, and yet, he still failed her. He let her slip from his grasp and into the claws a danger. Why him? Why did this always happen to him? Without fail, anything he EVER tried to stick to crumbled into a million pieces. Those bits and pieces reflected his pathetic failures like a broken mirror: silently mocking him while he could do nothing but stare. How much crueler could the world get? He was sick of it.

Feeling the jade eyes of Hawkbite burn into his being, Vulturefang avoided it at first. His own blue eyes growing misty as the reality continued to wash over him like cold waves. But after a heartbeat, he wondered about the true intention of the stare. Did Hawkbite think he'd just shrug it off? He he think he didn't care? Did the idiot want gloat in the fact that he never cared about his Woollyfeather? Well, if that was the case he was wrong. So god damn wrong. He loved her more than anything, and yet here he was. Without her, all alone. She was alone. Keeping his ragged head shifted slightly towards the ground, he fought to keep a calm act. He didn't want the attention from either Dawnstar or Hawkbite. He didn't want to be seen as weak in front of these two. He didn't want whatever judgment to thrown at him, he wanted to leave the den. He hated feeling like this. Why did he have to care? This was too gut wrenching, he couldn't bear it any longer.

Gaze still pinned to the floor, he opened his maw to respond, but the words caught in his throat. Instead of trying again, he remained silent, and hoped that Dawnstar had something to say instead. He couldn't physically say something at the moment... If he spoke, he wouldn't be able to keep his composer... Or whatever remained of it... He just needed a moment to sit in silence. That's all.

| @Undertaker @SuspiciousMindz |
( deeply apologize for the god awful wait and my absence! I thought I recovered from my emergency hiatus, but the holidays showed up and kicked me in the ass ;-; )
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

@SuspiciousMindz
Oh, that's why he called Vulturefang here as well. This concerned his missing mate. Dawnstar curiosity got the better of her, as it often did, and she watched Vulturefang's reaction like a hawk. Thankfully there was no overly dramatic outburst or anything irritating like that. But he did seem to lose quite a bit of bravo and keep his gaze on the ground. While she was glad that the snarky former outsider had made a life and home here, and had something to keep him tethered to the clan beyond mere loyalty.

Dawnstar didn't like the silence. The leader turned her searing glare from her deputy and back to her Enforcer. "If you're going to go exploring, inform me first. I don't mind if you want to take up searching for missing cats, but if you disappear while searching I'm stuck like with everyone who goes missing, wondering what happened to you and where you went." Dawnstar meowed sternly to Hawkbite. "It's counterproductive, you're lucky that you didn't get caught by twolegs yourself."

He must be desperate to find those he cares for if he is doing something so risky. As admirable as their affection and dedication was to the point of being rendered speechless and taking such risks, Dawnstar devotion to ShadowClan outweighed her personal attachments. She often had ShadowClan at the forefront of her mind before she took reckless actions for personal gain.

"I'm glad to hear of Woolyfeather's fate, she's not dead or a traitor, just caught." Woollyfeather was a good warrior, ShadowClan could use her return. Learning that the molly was just forced to be a kittypet eased Dawnstar's temper.

"Hawkbite, you may continue corresponding with Woollyfeather, although I want you to take someone with you from now. Twolegs are unpredictable. I don't like you being in their territory alone." She hissed with open disdain.

"Once you've got a suitable plan, report back to me. I'll lead a patrol and see about returning her home myself." Usually, she'd trust either Vulturefang or Hawkbite to take care of the matter, as they were both closer to the molly, but she'd rather take care of any business in the twoleg place herself.

"You won't be running around the twoleg place will you?" This question was tossed at Vulturefang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall

A large black tabby had made his way back into camp, the crimson of blood from his victim still staining his muzzle chest. Most of his earlier anger had subsided and was now replace3 with a new emotion:

Worry.

He was worried for the wellbeing of his eldest daughter whom had been taking right out of the nursery by one of their own and handed off to some random cat. Unable to track her down, he did the next best thing and came back home to report it to his leader.

He desperately wanted to leave the camp for who knows how long in a search for her the way he did with his previous apprentice, but he knew that that would lead to a plethora of issues. Firstly, the clan was very short-pawed when it came to enforcers at the moment so that was a problem. Secondly, Dawnstar previously told him to never do something like that again iwhtou reporting it, and though the two were on relatively good terms now he didn’t particularly want ot push his luck. And then the third reason was his mate. Larkfire (or was it Lostspark now? Well, he wouldn’t be calling her that) was heavily pregnant and looked ready to have kits any day now, he couldn’t just leave her here, blind and practically defenseless.

So with that sense of dread and worry, the enforcer did something that he would almost never do unless there was an emergency – He walked right into Dawnstar’s den without waiting for her to give him the okay.

”Dawnstar,” He said as he came in, azure blue eyes piercing the loaming darkness ”My eldest daughter has been taken by one of our own.” He suppressed the slight tremble in his voice as he recalled just what he’d done to that tom. ”Fallenkit’s whereabouts are undetermined as of yet as he supposedly gave her to some outsider, however, I have killed Haredive after his refusal to cooperate and have dumped his body into the ravine at Herondive Hollow.”
[ @Undertaker I know we discussed this a little while ago, sorry for just now getting to it]

Her claws slipped as the dark silhouette graced her den. They slide back into their sheaths when her amber eyes recognize the mousebrain that darkened her den. Darkfall quickly began talking, of course, gifting the clan leader with more news to worsen her already horrible day. At this rate, Dawnstar didn't even think it was ShadowClan being a target. The universe was literally out to test and challenge her with new issues these days. There was no rest for the wicked.

"So Haredive stole a ShadowClan kit right out of the nursery and no one noticed? Why the hell do I have guards?!!!" The Queen of Mean hissed under her breath while shaking her head with exasperation. This happened before, the whole reason they got guards was to avoid this. Dawnstar might have to start placing personal guards at the nursery and medicine cat's den. That way she'd have someone to actively blame for stuff like this.

"You killed the culprit without getting any useful information from him other than he gave Fallenkit to an outsider." Dawnstar reiterated, lifting a forepaw and pressing it against the side of her head. "Why didn't you bring him to me? We don't kill traitors who can provide information, Darkfall. We break them. I can't send the clan to search for her if I don't know where to even start." She snarled frustrated.

Dawnstar wasn't even sure how to solve this problem with so little to go off of. It was infuriating. One does not steal from ShadowClan, from Dawnstar. They certainly don't steal things that she considered personally hers, and by extension through her only remaining daughter, Darkfall, and his kits were Dawnstar's. The hurt she was going to have to lay down now. Dawnstar only had so many grandkids, they are not to be stolen! "What are you expecting me to do about this with so little information to go off of?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The tom simply let out a quiet huff at Dawnstar's comment about it being debatable whether she liked him more than Vulturefang. Obviously she did. She just didn't want to admit it! But it was okay, Slytiger knew in his heart and that was all that mattered.

"Dunno what you're talking about. I was just stretching." Slytiger grinned, his tail twitching when she lifted her paw of it. Dawnstar may act all snarly and grumpy, but he knew she was definitely a cutie underneath it all! It was only proved by the fact that she didn't immediately reject the idea of having kits.

"I'll stay in the nursery, but no promises on the second part! How else will our kits learn to be as strong and fierce as their mother if they can't spend time with you in your den? And besides, other cats kits aren't the same as our own," Slytiger pouted, crawling closer so he could lay next to her, though he remained outside of Dawnstar's nest for fear of getting yeeted.

"It's not like we have to have kits now... but maybe in the future?"

The leader felt her paw twitch as her claws slid out with the urge to wipe that foolish grin off his face. She settled on growling loudly and collapsing into her nest. She eyed Slytiger who seemed bright enough to know not to climb into her nest. Look at that, he was trainable!

His agreement to remain in the nursery with the kits was met with a distrustful glint in her golden eyes. If they have kits and he suddenly backs out of the nursery bit, she will remind him of his conversation. She figured he'd put up more of a fight about that, but it worked.

"You make it sound like I'll never spend time without them outside of my den. Which I would prefer since I sleep here. I don't need you and annoying miniature versions of you pestering me at your leisure like you do now." Dawnstar grunted. The leader curled up in her nest, purposely draping her tail over her mate's shoulders once he settled at the edge of her nest.

She was sure Slytiger would take it as however, but due to the leader's paranoia, she did need to remind herself that the tom was in the den with her. Dawnstar wasn't sure if she'd ever get accustomed to sharing a den with anyone ever again. She had gotten so used to being on her own. She'd feel a little, itty-bitty, guilty if she forgot he was here and ended up hurting him as a result.

"I'll think about it when it's warmer and the clan stops giving me so much trouble to deal with. Now go to sleep, I'm tired."

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 3rd, 2024, 02:59 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Darkfall shook his head. She was right after all, perhaps he should’ve brought the filthy traitor back to her, but with that state he was in he wasn’t quite sure how helpful the info would be. ”You’re right, I apologize. I don’t believe that he’d have been too helpful though. After breaking all four of his legs the info he had to offer was minimal and I doubt he’d have survived the trip back to camp.” He tried to keep his tone even, but he was only getting more frustrated. Obviously he didn’t just kill the tom, but if he didn’t speak after what he did to him, he doubted that Dawnstar would’ve been able to get much more out of him.

”Right now our options are limited, but I’d like to explore the option of having more guards.” The black tabby said, blue eyes searching to meet those piercing amber hues. ”If you’ll permit it, I’d like to take over as head of the guards and find some new members as soon as possible. I think it’d be effective in finding potential enforcer candidates as well. Furthermore, I’d like to personally oversee guarding the nursery and medicine cat den for the foreseeable future — my head is still a bit fuzzy but I’m confident I’ll be able to defend Larkfire and the queens and kits.” Of course, he neither used Larkfire’s new name, Lostspark nor did he mention that he was mainly just concerned about the budding life within her and his own kits. The other queens and little gremlins were importnant of course, but if he had to be honest, they were not his main priority.

Taking a moment to lick at his shoulder where Haredive had sunk his claws into, he took a moment to sit down before fixing his attention back at the hulking form of Dawnstar.

”Lastly, I’d like to conduct a search. I was unable to initially find anything, but that won’t remain the case. Based on the information I was able to gather, I have reason to suspect that there may be a group of cats that Fallenkit has been taken to. Once we find them, I’d like to gather a small group of elite warriors and raid them.” He didn’t give “if we find them” as an option because he was certain he would. No daughter of his would just allow herself to be walked all over. He hadn’t known her too long, but surely the young calico would be able to hold out until he found her.

Man, when he got a hold of who held his daughter hostage… well, it wouldn’t be a great experience for them. They’d be lucky if all he did was break all of their legs.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old January 3rd, 2024, 07:45 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |

"Mourning Ruins, far as we could tell. That's were we caught sight of 'em. They are sneaky sneaky, even for bigguns. Seemed to come out of nowhere, and the little one? Was playing around. Making a ton of noise. It's almost like they were ghosts or somewhat," Silverlark reported, earnestly impressed.

ShadowClan cats were known for their ability to blend in. Be one with the shadows. No other clan could boast such confidence when it came to nightly activities, ambushes, and simply being most at home in the dark. Yet these creatures were in a completely different level to Hawkbite and him! They had appeared seemingly out of nowhere, only to disappear again shortly before they were gone. Blink and poof, nowhere to be found. Very spooky, especially when one considered the area they had seemingly decided to take over. And yet even that was not enough. Judging by the scent trackers they had found all over the place, they might be expanding... or trying to lead them down a wild goose chase. Which one the silver throated warrior couldn't say for certain. They were both just as likely, if he were to be honest. Yep.

"That's not all, though. There seems to be two of 'em, at least that we saw. Looks like the original group was three. A mum and two kits. The one that went and attacked me was one of them little ones, which would leave mum and the second kit to con- confr- cont- to deal with! Could be more, but if there were, they weren't with this pair, and this was the first we seen of any of 'em. Think they didn't know we were there. They ain't the only cats in these parts who can play the shadow game, heh heh," the enforcer snorted, a proud gleam in his eye before he continued.

"Scent was found in a few places, but with different deg- dig- levels of how strong it was, yep. Found scent at Croaking Swamp, where I first gone seen the one that went for my giblets, but it was weak. Real weak like. Might have been the first place they settled in and hated it. Wouldn't surprise me none. Between you and me, seemed like they weren't built for the swamp. Too big and heavy for the water, and not really all that graceful in the muck. Even the little one had issues keeping afloat, mmhmm. Was some scent down by Icy Heartlands, too. Stronger there, but not sure if they just passing by recently or if they trying to make that part of their hunting ground."

@Undertaker [Dawnstar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios