Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:58 AM
PUT 'EM UP...!
by kenjaku
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:46 AM
Another Day, Another Slay
Last post by kenjaku
Today 02:21 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 02:13 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 01:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2017, 05:09 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze was lost in her own thoughts about the infamous family of Shadowclan when Goldenstar's voice reached her. She cast her gaze back onto the leader and gave a small nod at his words. Her tone echoed his as she added, "I don't see why they would...Then again, I don't see why they do many of the things they do. I'll try to keep them under control if it comes to it." Halfgaze couldn't understand hating someone for their gender or preference in a mate. To be honest, she didn't even really hate the members of that family, though she hated their ideas. Halfgaze just wasn't a very hateful cat. Perhaps that was one of the reasons she'd been chosen for her position. Halfgaze nodded once more and responded to Goldenstar with, "That sounds like a good idea." The molly hoped the clan approved of their idea, though she knew there was no way to make everyone happy. As long as they were doing what was best for the clan, not everyone needed to like it.

(I think we might need to ask them since it involves the clan as a whole in theory, though not everyone needs to participate in it. We could make a thread after! c: )
“You never know,” The leader sighed, shrugging. He hoped that Halfgaze didn’t despise these cats, after all, no one was forcing them to believe anything. However, if this got out of hand, there would probably have to be consequences. He just had to hope it didn’t come to that. Disagreeing was fine, it was normal to have an opinion, but hating a person based on their beliefs was a little crazy, even if their beliefs were a little...out of the ordinary. “We’ll See What the rest of the clan says,” he sighed, before looking at Halfgaze, and dipping his head. “Thanks for this talk Halfgaze,” He said, smiling awkwardly, before he padded torwards the highbranch.

(( Maybe we should wait until after the current plot is over however? We don’t want to swamp the mods in a lot of stuff, and right when a battle is supposed to happen as well ))
Old October 16th, 2017, 05:46 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

“You never know,” The leader sighed, shrugging. He hoped that Halfgaze didn’t despise these cats, after all, no one was forcing them to believe anything. However, if this got out of hand, there would probably have to be consequences. He just had to hope it didn’t come to that. Disagreeing was fine, it was normal to have an opinion, but hating a person based on their beliefs was a little crazy, even if their beliefs were a little...out of the ordinary. “We’ll See What the rest of the clan says,” he sighed, before looking at Halfgaze, and dipping his head. “Thanks for this talk Halfgaze,” He said, smiling awkwardly, before he padded torwards the highbranch.

(( Maybe we should wait until after the current plot is over however? We don’t want to swamp the mods in a lot of stuff, and right when a battle is supposed to happen as well ))
Halfgaze echoed Goldenstar's sigh and nodded, looking off into the distance with some measure of distraction. It probably wouldn't look good to the leader if he saw her hating the family. After all, they made up a big portion of the clan and a leader was sworn to protect and judge all equally. She didn't hate them, if she was honest with herself, specifically for the purpose of being fair to all, though she knew that few would judge her if she did. Halfgaze found that hating their beliefs was enough for her to leave the cats apart. "Okay," Halfgaze meowed, smiling at the second part, "Thank you!" Her talk with Goldenstar had been surprisingly easy and pleasant given the fact that they didn't really know each other. Halfgaze found that she liked Goldenstar as a cat, not just as a leader, and hoped he felt the same. Shrugging, she turned her gaze to the sky and sat for a moment of peace, watching the clouds drift by.

(I think that's a good idea)

Last edited by dionysus; October 16th, 2017 at 05:46 AM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Flarewind woke up in his nest, looking around the den at all the cats. Well that was a good rest. I don't feel like going anywhere today. Flarewind gave his chest fur a few licks before standing up. He stretched the sleep in his back legs with a very large yawn.

@Undercover

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 16th, 2017, 05:39 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Flarewind woke up in his nest, looking around the den at all the cats. Well that was a good rest. I don't feel like going anywhere today. Flarewind gave his chest fur a few licks before standing up. He stretched the sleep in his back legs with a very large yawn.

@Undercover
Chesapeakekit's whiskers twitched. She gave a huge sniff, her pink nose flaring. The scent of ShadowClan was coming off strong from a small hole, the Warriors Den. Feeling adventurous, the small kit slowly scurried in. She was so busy looking behind her to see if anyone saw he slip in that she didn't sense a cat infront of her before she bumped into his foreleg.

The small kitten gave a small squeak of surprise as she hit something solid and stumbled back a few steps to get a view of what it was. She looked up and met the eyes of the warrior who towed over the undersized kitten. Oops, she didn't want to end her game so early! The she-cat blinked. She fluffed out her fur and twitched an ear; would he be angry with a nosy kit? Was he in the mood to chase her out?

"Ummm, hi?" Chesapeakekit voice entered a higher note as the statement formed itself into a question. Nervousness prickled at her small white paws as she gave another tremendous sniff. The grey and orange splotched kit blinked her dull green eyes again. Hopefully she wouldn't get into too much trouble. She just wanted to explore a bit. There was nothing in the warrior code that says she couldn't be in here, just that she couldn't be out of camp.

Last edited by Undercover; October 16th, 2017 at 05:41 PM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 07:22 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Being back home felt... well, amazing. Caracalfrost was so glad to be back in ShadowClan she hadn't spent much time thanking StarClan, and she had spent even less time in the clearing. Constantly she had been hunting, exploring, and trying to find Sorreltuft so that she could celebrate their return with her best friend. Except, he hadn't really been around. Caracalfrost figured that that was because he was too busy spending time with the needy Everwhisper - no, again, she had just labeled his mate as something. She really needed to stop doing that! It was wrong, and she knew it. Jealousy was stupid. So incredibly stupid. And yet here she was, jealous of her constant enemy's happiness. They just didn't get along well together.

And whether that was because she was mates with Caracalfrost's best friend (and long time interest), or because their personalities clashed, it was unknown. Bright golden optics sparkled as she spotted a cat who had kept her company back in RiverClan - and had given her a conversation that she very much had appreciated. "Hello, Darkzephyr!" The she cat purred as she approached the tom she believed to be her friend. "How does it feel to be back in ShadowClan?" The she cat was friendly towards everybody, and especially this tom. Having been shown kindness, she was determined to be kind to him as well. Maybe they would be closer friends in the future! And she was glad to see him, because other then her best friend, he was the only cat she felt like she could already trust.

What was with Caracalfrost? Most of the time she was more intelligent then this, being careful not to throw her trust away, but with him... it was like he had put a spell on her. And it was like she had given in to his spell, believing every word that he threw her way. She felt pathetic, just a little bit, for acting so needy. But it was almost as though she couldn't help it. Like him being around was feeding into her neediness. That was okay, though, everything would turn out... fine. It would have to turn out fine. The she cat was nervous as she sat down beside him, giving him a smile.

For whatever reason, it felt like recently, he had been a little... offputting. Made her feel like there was something wrong with having her around. Maybe she was wrong, it had to just be in her gut. It was that feeling that she was being a pain when she wasn't, the feeling that she very much hated. Even though she knew that couldn't be true, it wasn't true... was it? It wasn't, right? Darkzephyr liked her! He did genuinely like her, Caracalfrost... thought. At least that was her hope. If it wasn't true, well, she had been played like nothing else. Everything was going to be fine, though - he wasn't tricking her! She liked him. And he liked her. That was the only thing that she knew right now, and she believed it to be true.

The tom sat up, hearing a voice that sounded all but familiar. When he saw the she-cat coming up to him, it took all he had not to bask in his victory. Now, he had to do nothing - the she-cat was simply coming to him. It was all so easier then he thought. Well, when he was an apprentice, he had been told by others that he had some sort of "charm". At least, now he figured he would be able to put it to good use. The thick furred cat pushed the remains of his prey away from him, opting to bury them later and rather focus on the situation at hand. He forced a purr, his yellow-green eye sparkling. "Good morning," he greeted. It was still morning, as far as he was concerned. The camp had been home but a few days, but his memory of sleep and the times seemed eternally messed up. His fur flattened, he felt no hostility - no, he felt.... proud. Like he had achieved something he didn't know he was able to do. But, wasn't that exactly what he had done? If he hadn't, than Caracalfrost surely wouldn't be coming back.

His ears pricked erect. "It feels fine. As long as I'm away from reeds and fish for the rest of my life now, I can survive," he huffed. That is also why he had chose not to go to the gathering when asked. With ShadowClan giving up their pride to shelter with a bunch of water rats and losing their leader, only to have him replaced with a cat the other Clans barely knew, all the warriors were surely to pelted with questions. He almost shuddered at the thought, having to answer to a prying WindClan or ThunderClan cat. The stench still wavered in the back of his mind, and he could never get the sight of scales and beady eyes out of his mind. "What about you?" He said, suddenly abandoning his thoughts in an effort to pick up and further the conversation.

The tom knew that this was going to be a long process. But yet, it was a process he had never experienced before, and he longed for it to pass as quick as possible. Love was something the cold-hearted warrior could never achieve - but desire was something that ran with the blood in his veins. No, not desire - ambition. This cat was nothing but someone to be discarded when she was no more of use. That wasn't Caracalfrost's fault, either. It was just the way things were. She wasn't special, every cat was exactly the same - when someone is of no more worth, like an elder or barren queen, Darkzephyr didn't see a way that they should still share the pride of being a Clan member. An extra mouth to feed and an extra pelt to groom, like a kit, but not able to grow into something more then itself. He bit his tongue, wanting to scream his thoughts to the whole of the Clan, but only then would they know his true intentions. And to go through, his ulterior motive must stay hidden. Hiding his true emotion, the tom innocently curled his tail over his paws as he awaited a response.
Old October 18th, 2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:

@Undercover
Bumparoo
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Well, I’m glad to hear that.” Blackfrost admitted, relieved that she seemed to be doing okay as a first-time mentor to this youth, “I’ll be sure to shape you into a warrior that all of Shadowclan can be proud of one day, trust me on that. I do wonder where your strengths truly lie, I will admit that. Every apprentice is different when it comes to certain skills, after all.” The long-furred shecat stretched out her paws once again before looking down at Smallpaw with a bright smile. “Let us not waste anymore daylight now, shall we?” She mentioned with a kindhearted chuckle stirring from the warrior as she turned and walked through the clearing, beckoning the small tomcat to follow her with the gentle, silent gesture. Blackfrost passed several clanmates, seeing them heading over to the freshkill pile to eat something before the patrols would be decided for dawn. It was a sense of soothing routine that made this female smile, knowing that everything could now go back to normal after the chaotic flooding that had left them scarred and ruined for multiple moons as they had stayed in Riverclan’s camp. At least she was able to spend time with her mate during those times, that was a truly blissful memory - just walking through the territory and playing with Crowhawk like they were some rambunctious kittens. She wondered to herself if he ever thought back to those times like she did out of the blue, but Blackfrost didn’t let the thought dwell as she slipped out through the camp entrance and into the familiar hunting grounds of Shadowclan, the apprentice known as Smallpaw hopefully following her at a close, yet respectable distance.
Smallpaw twitched one back and white spotted ear, his fur pricking along his spine in subtle anticipation. The male couldn't wait to get out and catch his first prey. Right now, though, he was really looking forward to seeing the territory and the borders. Maybe they would meet a new Clan cat that he didn't know yet. Giving a small sniff, he made sure to listen to Blackfrost with keen ears, eager to get started on the border rounds. Smallpaw couldn't wait to become a great warrior ShadowClan would eventually become proud of. The young tom cat let a small, quiet purr rattle through him.

"I hope that whatever skills I am gifted with will help me to aid my clan in whatever way possible." A small smile tipped his slender speckled maw as Smallpaw blinked once. He gave a swift nod and held back a sniff as she finished her talk. Heart pounding inside his body with a mix of eagerness and nervousness, the tom cat bounded neatly after her, his slim tail flicking back and forth as his paws patterned on the soft earth with a strong, smooth rhythm. He passed through the camp entrance, making sure to follow behind his mentor without bumping into her. Hunger didn't even phase him as he passed the fresh kill pile where scents of prey wafted up.

(( move to the territory border ? ))

Last edited by Undercover; October 22nd, 2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 06:47 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Mystical
"I suppose so." Needlescar smiled softly, a tiny purr vibrating from her throat as she met his gaze. She swished her tail, curling it around her paws,her eyes bright with thankfulness as she sat next to the tom, her face warm with uncontrolled blush. I do as well, they're important to the Clan for sure." Needlescar mewed, wanting to make sure the kits and queens and elders prospered. She turned to him when he grew silent, tilting her head slightly. She was about to tell him not to worry about her, but ended up smiling at the thought he liked her that much. The she-cat blinked, following his gaze with curiosity in her eyes. She gazed around the clearing catiously, but she relaxed, not seeing a Burmilla she-cat who dispised her. Good, she didn't have to fear her every move. Needlescar swallowed, her ears pricking as she turned to her er..friend, she guessed that's what he could be called in her mind. A friend. One of her only ones, this was exciting. She kneaded the ground with her claws, letting them sink in and out of the dirt as she turned to gaze at Pinewhisker curiously. "A-Alright." She mewed, grinning slightly, her tail swaying as she silently thanked him for watching out for her. "I will." She giggled, amused by how protective he was, but she also felt a warm fuzziness in her chest. He did that to her, made her heart beat quicker and made a warm, fuzzy feeling wash over her. She swallowed her nerves, knowing Pinewhisker would help her out if she needed it. She was sure of that, and hoped she wasn't getting her hopes up. She gave him a tiny paw to his side. "Er..thanks." She mumbled, not wanting to be too cheesy. She smiled softly, her gaze warm, and she then purred slightly. She felt the fuzzy feeling again and turned away to watch the clearing. "O-Okay." She replied, brimming with joy as he agreed. She was glad to have someone to keep her company. "Maybe hunting or something?" She asked, shrugging slightly. "Or if you'd like to do something else that's fine too." She added briskly, not wanting to seem rude. She took another bite of mouse, almost forgetting about it's existance. "T-That sounds nice." She mewed as he said he'd like to take her on a walk through the forest later, she nodded in agreement.

Now Pearlstream wasn't the type of cat to be extra rude, or gawk at cats. Nor to think that certain cats were ugly. But Needlescar was a cat who believed she was ugly. Now, the molly was actually a charming gal, but was not in the least bit even close to having self confidence. As I had said a few sentences ago, Pearlstream did not stare at cats and gawk like a rude terribly behaved cat that many were. Uncivilized, the thought made the molly shiver. Her mate would not appreciate uncivilized she-cat. It was true that before she had met Honeythistle she was already what he considered a perfect she-cat. So, she had naturally become his mate. That was another thing, she didn't like it when cats stared at her and her mate. No, that was in fact one of the most annoying thing that cats did to her. And Pearlstream did not tolerate annoying things. Now, Strawberrythorn was the fire of the bunch for sure, but Pearlstream had her own inside. Not as fierce and commanding, but it was there. Despite the fact that it was only barely. She was known as the rudest of Honeythistle's mates, and perhaps that was true, but only around certain cats. But being the only kit in her parent's first litter, she was used to the spotlight. But being one of Honeythistle's many mates, it was hard for her to get it all the time. Of course that was actually what she got most of the time. By grabbing more and more of the spotlight. Soon it was going to shed it's whole light on her. But that was later, as she padded out into the clearing it wasn't a purr that she heard, or Honeythistle she saw. Instead her mouth fell open as her gaze fell on Needlescar. But the worst of it was the molly, who she did not understand, and was for some reason enemies with. The same molly who didn't believe in her self had found someone to love. Now, her hatred, annoyance, and shock had around the same amount as the facts that she was actually proud of the cat. It was the last she suspected. But maybe this tom could make the molly feel better about herself and their entire relationship would be over. So, happily the Asian Burmilla pranced up to the two, almost giggling at the sight of the two, she sat down in front of them. "So," Pearlstream started, trying to stay as casual as she could. "You found yourself a mate, Needlescar?"
Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:11 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Aleka
@Role
@Celestial

Runningkit walked out of the nursery, looking around the clearing with her jaw parted from seeing the camp for the first time. The kit ran over to the fresh kill pile with excitement, but didn't take any prey. He wasn't hungry. He was just very excited to be out of the nursery and away from his mother Frostedbelly. The kit looked towards the nursery in case either his mother or his brother Seekerkit would come out, so he could hide from his mama. Runningkit went behind the warriors den as if Someone was behind him. The brown and white kit peeked his head out, keeping his eye out for any of his family. They'll never expect to find me here. I wonder what den this is? Is it the warriors den or the apprentices den? Runningkit pulled his head back with force.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; October 22nd, 2017 at 08:12 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:20 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
@Aleka
@Role
@Celestial

Runningkit walked out of the nursery, looking around the clearing with her jaw parted from seeing the camp for the first time. The kit ran over to the fresh kill pile with excitement, but didn't take any prey. He wasn't hungry. He was just very excited to be out of the nursery and away from his mother Frostedbelly. The kit looked towards the nursery in case either his mother or his brother Seekerkit would come out, so he could hide from his mama. Runningkit went behind the warriors den as if Someone was behind him. The brown and white kit peeked his head out, keeping his eye out for any of his family. They'll never expect to find me here. I wonder what den this is? Is it the warriors den or the apprentices den? Runningkit pulled his head back with force.
Seekerkit padded out from the nursery as well, just in time to see Runningkit's tail disappear behind a den. Seekerkit bounced after the tail, and stopped as he neared the den. The kit crouched, and stalked Runningkit from behind. Then, he jumped forward, yowling with joy. "Rawr!" Seekerkit suddenly pounced, hoping to tackle his brother.

(Sorry its short... sick..)