Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 21 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Springpaw - @eris ] [Fawnsplash - @celeste ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow padded up to Springpaw with Fawnsplash. She deposited her burnet and marigold. "Hopefully this is what you are looking for," she meowed. She dipped her head in respect to the apprentice before taking her leave.

[+2 burnet +1 marigold]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 9th, 2024, 07:10 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
At the call of her name for a hunting patrol near Cattail Pond - a mental shiver at the memory of the last time she had been there passing through her mind - Redhawk trotted over with a confident nod and a wave of her tail. "You got it, Spiderthroat." Though the kit-like energy was there still it seemed more... refined. The reddish-brown warrior tossed the deputy a grin before looking around for Fernwillow and Treepaw. She would make sure the apprentice didn't leave her sight, hers or Fernwillow's. If an outsider tried to nab her Redhawk would make sure it was the last thing they ever did.

[ @SuspiciousMindz @Micanomancy ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Another patrol? A hunting patrol?

Oh gosh, she hadn't learned that skill yet! It was the last one she needed. She was set up for failure! The anxiety from those thoughts radiated through her eyes as she approached her patrol mates. She'd give a dip of her head to each before awaiting orders from one of them.

@tallulah - Redhawk | @Micanomancy - Fernwillow
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 21 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Excellent, they were all here. Fernwillow smiled to Treepaw before beckoning the cats to follow her outside of camp. Hopefully this patrol would go better than the patrol with Spiderthroat at the Haggard Ruins. Fernwillow did not need this apprentice going missing on her watch, and she certainly did not need a fisher cat throwing her around like a rag either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 9th, 2024, 07:38 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

Following close after Duke Gold, Fudge carried the cobwebs precariously on his maw, careful to not move the sticks too wildly. He meant it. He had no intention of feasting on anything spider related today, thank you very much. Yes, he was magnificent and due to his superior climbing skills had been able to find not one, not two, but three pristine cobwebs for the herb cats, and he would likely be able to do so again... but he didn't really feel like going out and trying once more. As far as the former kittypet was concerned, it was time for a delicious meal followed by a long nap in his nest. Or a visit to The Boulder. Whichever he spotted first.

Noticing the warrior's actions, the chocolate point was quick to imitate, dropping his sticks unceremoniously before the herb cat. Licking his lips, he was glad to finally be free of the woodsy taste, his deadpanned expression morphing to a disgruntled nose wrinkle was he hacked away any vegetable remains stuck to his tongue. His distaste for the flavor done, the Birman mix blinked solemnly at the apprentice in lieu of a bow, having failed quite miserably at noticing the respect given by his patrol companion, yet not quite feeling hungry enough to leave without a... lack of word? Hmm... maybe this was the part where he said something? Duke Gold certainly had. Ugh... social pleasantries. What a bother.

"Executed," the young apprentice mewed in a monotone voice before bounding away, figuring that if Goldilocks wasn't sticking around, he probably had no reason to either.

@eris [Springpaw] | @Jayvines [Lioncrest]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 9th, 2024, 10:04 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice
___

DaylightPaw grinned, looking for her patrol mates. The tip of her tail flicked back and forth.

___

@Cherry~ @Dyna Fox

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; February 9th, 2024 at 10:05 PM.
Old February 10th, 2024, 06:46 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Fawnsplash arrived in camp and made her way over to Springpaw. She dipped her head and dropped the burnet and chervil. Since Fernwillow had already done the talking she just offered the medicine cat apprentice a respectful smile before padding away and settling into her nest.

(+1 burnet, +2 chervil)
@Micanomancy @eris

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 12th, 2024, 12:58 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Drizzlenight padded over to join Daylightpaw, giving her a curt greeting. "We'll wait a little longer, and then we'll head out on our own. No use sitting around on our asses all day if someone can't be bothered to show."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 12th, 2024, 08:47 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Drizzlenight padded over to join Daylightpaw, giving her a curt greeting. "We'll wait a little longer, and then we'll head out on our own. No use sitting around on our asses all day if someone can't be bothered to show."
Creeperwolf Joined them

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old February 13th, 2024, 03:29 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

[Drizzlecloud has called for herb patrols, and if you’ve been mentioned, you’ve been placed on one of them! If you do not wish to be put on a patrol, please vm me and request to be replaced within three days of the patrols being organized. (If you want to be replaced, let me know by February 16th)

These patrols will be due by February 23rd at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, please let me know before then, however, you may ask for an extension up to three days after the due date (February 26th). If this is done, you may still be subject to very minor punishment (such as a scolding, as well as Drizzlecloud’s disappointment!).

Lack of communication whatsoever will result in a moderate punishment. Communication after the due date will result in a minor punishment. Communicating that you are not able to finish the patrol on time/asking for an extension will result in no punishments.

When it comes to replies, bumping someone after 48 hours with no response is acceptable, but after 72 hours you may skip their turn.

Patrol leaders, please remember to add your patrols to the patrol menu! If you do not know how, let me know, and I can add it for you.]

Thunderclan’s herb storage had been doing better recently compared to the last few moons. It made Drizzlecloud feel hopeful, at the very least. Even with hope, that did not ease her concerns completely. Not at all. “Thunderclan, gather please! I’ll be sending out some patrols.”

Patrol One: Marigold and Cobwebs

“Eggbite[ @Ladiebugg ]! Hope you’ve been doing well… I’d like for you to lead a patrol to Smallpines.” Her gaze dragged over her clanmates for a moment before she hummed, thoughtful. “Please take Rateye[ @Cubeisdagoat ] with you, along with Tawnypaw[ @Hatsune_Miku_Fan ].”

The most used up herb in their storage was running low yet again, and she couldn’t let that happen, could she? “I’d like for you three to search for marigold and cobwebs. Marigold flowers have bright petals–usually yellow or orange. They taste very strongly, so if you’d like you could give a petal a nibble just to make sure that you’ve got the right one… And the stems are bright green! You’ll find it near water… While, cobwebs, you’ll have to do some searching for.” Drizzlecloud offered the patrol a smile. “I believe in you all, though! Remember to stay safe.”

Patrol Two: Juniper Berries and Sturdy Sticks

“Alright, next patrol–Drizzlenight[ @Cherry~ ]?” She gave the tom a nod before she proceeded to give him the rest of her instructions. “I’d like for you to take Mistheart [ @Jayvines ] and Fuzzpaw [ @furrensic ] out in the territory to look for some juniper berries. Juniper berries are purple-.. Ah, kinda blue, too. The bushes they grow from are dark green and the leaves are sort of spiky. They have a very sharp scent.”

Drizzlecloud paused for a moment, a thought passing through her mind. They had run out of sturdy sticks, hadn’t they? That would be no good, what if someone showed up one day with a broken leg? “And if you can, I’d like for you to keep an eye out for some nice, sturdy sticks.”

Patrol Three: Yarrow and Poppies

Her last patrol. She wanted some yarrow and poppy flowers in her storage, but she was kind of feeling hopeless about finding those flowers. Perhaps they would be lucky today, though. With a small smile on her face, she flicked her tail back and forth behind her. “Sparrowpelt[ @SuspiciousMindz ], would you mind accompanying me to Cattail Pond? I want to try to find some yarrow and poppies.”

Drizzlecloud tilted her head to the side. Better to tell him now than later, right? Even if she would be there and she was more than capable of spotting them, it was better to have two sets of eyes on the lookout rather than just one. “Poppy flowers have red petals and many, many little black seeds. Yarrow grows in clusters of white–or yellow–flowers. They smell a bit tangy–taste bitter.”

[Patrol leaders, make sure to report back to Drizzlecloud once the patrol is done! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; February 13th, 2024 at 05:04 PM.
Old February 13th, 2024, 03:32 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

EggBite nodded, her stub flicking as she looked around for her patrol mates.
@Cubeisdagoat - RatEye | @Hatsune_Miku_Fan - TawnyPaw

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old February 13th, 2024, 03:42 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
EggBite nodded, her stub flicking as she looked around for her patrol mates.
@Cubeisdagoat - RatEye | @Hatsune_Miku_Fan - TawnyPaw
Rateye had heard his name being called and immediately bounded to the side of his patrol mate. He smiled softly, showing his more peaceful side.