Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:24 PM
Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by seeingstars
Today 10:04 PM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:56 PM
The Makings of A New Dawn
Last post by glitch
Today 09:37 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2024, 09:13 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: the herbal side of battle [ open to apprentices and up ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choi_San_Byeol View Post

Hawksun gave a small nod. "So I'll start with some basics. I don't know much but I'll give you what I got. Here." Hawksun handed each cat a small dock leaf. "This is Dock. It helps with wounds healing in general and if you've got nothing else, bleeding can be stopped by it as well." He began, his deep mew ringing softly. "When picking up Dock you've gotta be careful, if you bite into it the juices'll fall out and then you'll just be waist'in leaves." Hawksun paused to let his words sink in.

@Sklee
Amberwing nodded quickly, looking at the leaf intently. Dock. She did her best to memorize everything she could about the leaf.

@Katiethewolfchild
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?

Last edited by Sklee; February 26th, 2024 at 06:14 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 05:58 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberwing nodded quickly, looking at the leaf intently. Dock. She did her best to memorize everything she could about the leaf.

@Choi_San_Byeol
Hawksun gave a small nod to Amberwing. Flicking her paw upwards with his tail. "Here, feel the Dock. Start from the stem and gently rub upwards. Feel how it tickles your paw? Thats a good way to tell if its Dock, with your paw or your tongue. IF you use your tongue be extra careful not to rip it as they are fragile"
Hawksun did and explained the same thing to Toadpaw.

(Pls mention them I forgot who rps them ; - ; )

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 26th, 2024, 09:54 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 • Rapid Recovery ]
"I don't know much either, but I'm sure you know more than I do!" she purred, tail thumping the ground behind her. What she knew she had learned from Fades during their time in the outskirts prior to joining RiverClan. It wasn't much, but it had been enough to at least get them by whenever they had found trouble. Her blue eyes glittered with the anticipation at learning more - and she didn't even have to beg like she'd had to with that other medicine cat, the brown one with the dapples... oh, she was forgetting her name at the moment but it didn't matter as she sat eagerly beside Mistypaw, ready for their lesson.

[ @starry @finley.exe ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 28th, 2024, 12:26 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( @shoomy! )

Right, so he'd be teaching someone. That wouldn't be too bad... hopefully. Upon moving his way over to Fallenwish, Fadingsun gave his fellow warrior a curt nod in greeting. "Okay, so the first thing you should know is how to apply cobwebs. It's one of the most important things, because it can make the difference between a cat bleeding out or not. Once you have the cobweb in your paw, you'll want to press down on whatever wound you're looking at. Pressure is important, but you don't want to push down too hard."

Reaching out with his paws, Fadingsun attempted to place them on Fallenwish's side. If he did, he'd apply a firm but reasonable amount of pressure to demonstrate what he meant.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 28th, 2024, 06:50 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Status: That one ts song is real (Cruel Summer) - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
16/50

It was a shame Martenburr decided not to show. She nodded to her two clanmates before sitting down. "I do not know very much, but what I do know are pretty good, If i say so myself," she mewed. "First up is honey. It is a sweet, sticky substance that bees make. It is somewhat difficult to collect, but it is best used for soothing sore throats or the throat of a cat who has inhaled smoke, and it is also good for binding poultices together, and can remove poision. Oh! It is also good for coughs too." Spottedstream explained. The silver Bengal looked at her clanmates before speaking once more. "That was a lot of information at once, so any questions about honey before I move on?" The silver warrior asked.

[ @Theraphosa @SpiritWolf_yt - Sorry this is so late !! Ive been very busy irl ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old February 28th, 2024, 09:01 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
16/50

It was a shame Martenburr decided not to show. She nodded to her two clanmates before sitting down. "I do not know very much, but what I do know are pretty good, If i say so myself," she mewed. "First up is honey. It is a sweet, sticky substance that bees make. It is somewhat difficult to collect, but it is best used for soothing sore throats or the throat of a cat who has inhaled smoke, and it is also good for binding poultices together, and can remove poision. Oh! It is also good for coughs too." Spottedstream explained. The silver Bengal looked at her clanmates before speaking once more. "That was a lot of information at once, so any questions about honey before I move on?" The silver warrior asked.

[ @Theraphosa @SpiritWolf_yt - Sorry this is so late !! Ive been very busy irl ]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Sweet as a Flower | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze slowly nodded his head as he closed his eyes and mumbled the new information to himself over and over again, trying to get it to stick in his memory. Honey, that was something that could've helped his mother. If he wasn't mistaken, it's been some time so it's possible he is, but his mother suffered from more chronic illness. Was she constantly having honey given to her among other things?

"Spottedstream, what about cats that face chronic illness including coughing? Can you continuously give the cat honey? How much should you give them? How much time should be between doses?"

The riverclan warrior spoke with a slightly anxious mew, he didn't want to ask any dumb questions, most of these cats were experts in what they were doing and that was kind of intimidating for Seabreeze. He sighed and ducked his head a bit with a quieter voice the sandy grey-blue cat continued before the other could begin,

"I'm sorry if those are bad questions...."

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old February 28th, 2024, 03:48 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
( @shoomy! )

Right, so he'd be teaching someone. That wouldn't be too bad... hopefully. Upon moving his way over to Fallenwish, Fadingsun gave his fellow warrior a curt nod in greeting. "Okay, so the first thing you should know is how to apply cobwebs. It's one of the most important things, because it can make the difference between a cat bleeding out or not. Once you have the cobweb in your paw, you'll want to press down on whatever wound you're looking at. Pressure is important, but you don't want to push down too hard."

Reaching out with his paws, Fadingsun attempted to place them on Fallenwish's side. If he did, he'd apply a firm but reasonable amount of pressure to demonstrate what he meant.
Fallenwish listened to everything her new teacher said. She knew some herbs, too, but she could wait.

Fallenwish allowed Fadingsun to do an example. (sorry I dn't feel like doing anything today ;-

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old March 4th, 2024, 06:36 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post
Header:

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Sweet as a Flower | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Seabreeze nodded to the other tom as they sat down, instructing Spottedstream to begin her lecture first. Though the warrior felt slightly bad that Martenburr wasn't there yet, though it wasn't like they had all the time in the world. The tom sighed and sat down, turning as much as his attention as he could to the spotted she-cat, waiting for her to speak.

@Bean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
16/50

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Firetail
|He/him Tom |
| Herbal Knowledge [T1] herbs: Burdock root, Borage leaves, Yarrow
Purk count: 15/50 public post|
| warnings: none|
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Firetail flicked his tail as spottedstream began to teach, his ears listening closely before turning towards seabreeze who had a lot of questions about honey, although he didn’t didn’t know about honey very much the questions Seabreeze asked were all good questions. Despite his urge of wanting to talk he pushed it down and let Spottedstream continue.

( will make a longer post as we go through the role play)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:15 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

Seabreeze

Seabreeze slowly nodded his head as he closed his eyes and mumbled the new information to himself over and over again, trying to get it to stick in his memory. Honey, that was something that could've helped his mother. If he wasn't mistaken, it's been some time so it's possible he is, but his mother suffered from more chronic illness. Was she constantly having honey given to her among other things?

"Spottedstream, what about cats that face chronic illness including coughing? Can you continuously give the cat honey? How much should you give them? How much time should be between doses?"

The riverclan warrior spoke with a slightly anxious mew, he didn't want to ask any dumb questions, most of these cats were experts in what they were doing and that was kind of intimidating for Seabreeze. He sighed and ducked his head a bit with a quieter voice the sandy grey-blue cat continued before the other could begin,

"I'm sorry if those are bad questions...."

Seabreeze

Seabreeze went over the information on honey through his mind one more time and then realized that he had more questions. How does honey help with poisoning? How to you apply honey for poisoning? For coughing, it would likely be eaten like most ill treatments but he should ask that as well, it's dangerous to go assuming around with things like herbs.

"Also, sorry, I just realized I have more questions...anyways, what are the different ways that you apply honey for its multiple uses? How does honey help with poisons and are there poisons that the honey doesn't work for? Thank you."

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 5th, 2024, 12:48 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoomy! View Post
Fallenwish listened to everything her new teacher said. She knew some herbs, too, but she could wait.

Fallenwish allowed Fadingsun to do an example. (sorry I dn't feel like doing anything today ;-

"See, this amount of pressure is correct," Fadingsun instructed, once Fallenwish had allowed him to make the example. "Once you've controlled the bleeding, leave the cobwebs on for some time. I don't know what exactly happens, but at some point the cat's body just sort of... stops bleeding? You need cobwebs and pressure for that to happen. If you don't want to sit there holding your paws on them for a while, just tie the cobwebs tightly around the wound if you can. If it's a wound on their side or something, you'll need to use your paws."

Curling his tail around his paws, he continued, "Once the bleeding has stopped, you should remove the cobwebs- carefully. Don't rip them off, or the bleeding will start again. Chew up some marigold into a pulp and apply it on the wound; it helps prevent infection. Bigger wound means more marigold pulp, but you don't need to go crazy."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Closed Thread