Last post by wolfie
Today 12:03 AM
Finders for ALLLLL my...
by Epiales
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:33 PM

Old February 19th, 2023, 04:17 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The New League: Roleplay [Revived!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Ciara~~

Ciara smiled wickedly when the two men took three steps back. She kept her hands up. Her eyes narrowed when the guns were raised at her again. Her hands went down slightly, her right hand reaching for her katana when the man put his eye into the sight part of the gun, but she didn't grab it. "I will warn you, don't you dare try to imitate or provoke me, that is a very bad idea. I work for no one but myself." Ciara growled angrily.

Stanley Watts- he/him, The City

A confirmed hostile, armed and with an unknown power, this was bad, he noticed the fact that the right hand lowered itself to reach the katana, he said "Don't do anything stupid girl, you might regret it..." his finger slowly reached the trigged of the gun, Tavor was doing exactly the same thing, but his mind was spinning at full speed, he analyzed quickly the position and her body expression, he deducted that either she had a super speed or a teleporation power, then he saw two things at her belt, karambits, and they were used for... the answer hit him like a punch in the face, her power was teleportation... his finger knuckles turned white under his gloves, she had teleportation and a katana, he indicated to the second one to move near a wall, still aiming for the girl, he moved toward the nearest wall, to avoid her to frontaly attack, Tavor did the same thing on the other side....
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old February 19th, 2023, 04:30 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post

A confirmed hostile, armed and with an unknown power, this was bad, he noticed the fact that the right hand lowered itself to reach the katana, he said "Don't do anything stupid girl, you might regret it..." his finger slowly reached the trigged of the gun, Tavor was doing exactly the same thing, but his mind was spinning at full speed, he analyzed quickly the position and her body expression, he deducted that either she had a super speed or a teleporation power, then he saw two things at her belt, karambits, and they were used for... the answer hit him like a punch in the face, her power was teleportation... his finger knuckles turned white under his gloves, she had teleportation and a katana, he indicated to the second one to move near a wall, still aiming for the girl, he moved toward the nearest wall, to avoid her to frontaly attack, Tavor did the same thing on the other side....
~~Ciara~~

Ciara watched the men carefully as they raised their guns at her, even seeing them start to press the trigger on their guns. Her eyes narrowed even more and her hand started going for her karambits. "Press that trigger you will understand why I'm feared in this city. I'd let go of that trigger if I were you... That's a warning... You don't want to attack me... I want nothing to do with the New League." She growled, her hand gripping one of her karambits, ready to throw it if needed and teleport out of there, the other hand gripping her katana's handle, ready to draw it and attack if needed. "I will only attack if you attack first. That's a warning as well."

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old February 19th, 2023, 05:00 PM
When day breaks

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara watched the men carefully as they raised their guns at her, even seeing them start to press the trigger on their guns. Her eyes narrowed even more and her hand started going for her karambits. "Press that trigger you will understand why I'm feared in this city. I'd let go of that trigger if I were you... That's a warning... You don't want to attack me... I want nothing to do with the New League." She growled, her hand gripping one of her karambits, ready to throw it if needed and teleport out of there, the other hand gripping her katana's handle, ready to draw it and attack if needed. "I will only attack if you attack first. That's a warning as well."

The world suddenly became noisy and extremely bright as the two guns opened fire, he emptied a entire magazine on the girl position, a total of 30 bullets, the fact that they were two meaned that 60 bullets were fired in seconds, there was smoke everywhere, he backed up, leaving Tavor to unload what remained of his magazine on the position, he stopped and freed the empty magazine and engaged and other one, he aimed everywhere, yes, now he was sure it was a teleportation, she was about to take a karambit when he started to shoot, she could have thrown one and get away, he was sure he saw something fly in the smoke, he swinged his canon left and right, searching for the target, at the other side, Tavor was starting to do the same thing....
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old February 19th, 2023, 05:11 PM
error in the code

Quote:

The world suddenly became noisy and extremely bright as the two guns opened fire, he emptied a entire magazine on the girl position, a total of 30 bullets, the fact that they were two meaned that 60 bullets were fired in seconds, there was smoke everywhere, he backed up, leaving Tavor to unload what remained of his magazine on the position, he stopped and freed the empty magazine and engaged and other one, he aimed everywhere, yes, now he was sure it was a teleportation, she was about to take a karambit when he started to shoot, she could have thrown one and get away, he was sure he saw something fly in the smoke, he swinged his canon left and right, searching for the target, at the other side, Tavor was starting to do the same thing....
~~Ciara~~

Ciara flung her karambit to the left when they opened fire on her and she rolled to the right, trying to dodge the bullets but got hit about 12 times before she was teleported to a building three miles away from the two men. Heavily wounded and bleeding from the bullet wounds, Ciara threw a karambit up at the building's roof and teleported up there to gather herself back and heal for battle. "Those two will pay for that. I'll never stop hunting them now. They will know why people here fear me." She growled, holding her katana in her right hand and one of her karambits in her left, not letting her guard down, listening carefully to her surroundings.

◺--------------◿
Old February 20th, 2023, 08:37 AM
When day breaks

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara flung her karambit to the left when they opened fire on her and she rolled to the right, trying to dodge the bullets but got hit about 12 times before she was teleported to a building three miles away from the two men. Heavily wounded and bleeding from the bullet wounds, Ciara threw a karambit up at the building's roof and teleported up there to gather herself back and heal for battle. "Those two will pay for that. I'll never stop hunting them now. They will know why people here fear me." She growled, holding her katana in her right hand and one of her karambits in her left, not letting her guard down, listening carefully to her surroundings.

"The hostile have escaped....", a normal formality, but they both knew it, Tavor lowered his weapon, once sure noone was near and asked "Were is she?", Stanley didn't responded immediately, he had approached the girl position and crouched, he looked at the ground and touched it, Tavor approached him and asked "Everything is good?", Stanley raised his hand covered in fresh blood, he turned his head and answered "Twelve bullets, she took 12 shots and didn't died, the damages were important, she should have dropped down, but no..." he got up and turned around "We might have to report this, lets go back to the base..." as he walked, he heard Tavor open a channel with the command center and report the contact....
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old February 20th, 2023, 09:12 AM
error in the code

Quote:

"The hostile have escaped....", a normal formality, but they both knew it, Tavor lowered his weapon, once sure noone was near and asked "Were is she?", Stanley didn't responded immediately, he had approached the girl position and crouched, he looked at the ground and touched it, Tavor approached him and asked "Everything is good?", Stanley raised his hand covered in fresh blood, he turned his head and answered "Twelve bullets, she took 12 shots and didn't died, the damages were important, she should have dropped down, but no..." he got up and turned around "We might have to report this, lets go back to the base..." as he walked, he heard Tavor open a channel with the command center and report the contact....
~~Ciara~~

Ciara slowly made her way across the top of the buildings to the one where she could watch the two men examine her escape. Yeah that's right. I took 12 shots and didn't die, I can handle a lot more pain. She watched the men walk away. She will make them pay. She threw a karambit in the opposite direction and teleported away.

◺--------------◿
Old February 22nd, 2023, 10:32 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Let’s forget the fact that this is a day late.
Victory day is now over!
Old February 22nd, 2023, 10:57 PM
error in the code

Quote:

(Are you ever gonna report this? I want more drama in Ciara's life)

◺--------------◿
Old February 23rd, 2023, 02:02 AM
When day breaks

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara slowly made her way across the top of the buildings to the one where she could watch the two men examine her escape. Yeah that's right. I took 12 shots and didn't die, I can handle a lot more pain. She watched the men walk away. She will make them pay. She threw a karambit in the opposite direction and teleported away.

Tavor's voice filled the short range radio "Command, we have engaged a hostile in the streets of our patrol sector, wounds confirmed, but we cannot tell if the hostile is dead or not", a deep voice responded "Understood, go back to the base for a better report." and the radio cut off, Stanley sighed, it wasn't an easy job... They walked back to the tower quickly, a report was waiting them...
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old February 23rd, 2023, 07:27 AM
error in the code

Quote:

Tavor's voice filled the short range radio "Command, we have engaged a hostile in the streets of our patrol sector, wounds confirmed, but we cannot tell if the hostile is dead or not", a deep voice responded "Understood, go back to the base for a better report." and the radio cut off, Stanley sighed, it wasn't an easy job... They walked back to the tower quickly, a report was waiting them...
~~Ciara~~

Ciara watched the two men from the safety of the building she was on top of, and quietly followed them to the edge of the city. She had found an arrow lying on the building, and decided to pay them back slightly. When they were just far away enough, Ciara aimed the arrow but stopped. It would just blow her cover. Be smart, not stupid. She just watched them walk away.

◺--------------◿