Today 10:25 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by squidz
Today 10:23 AM

Old November 10th, 2016, 10:09 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: --> CREEPYPASTA ROLEPLAY!!

The wolf eyes glowed as it speaks again " so be it" it says as white and black mist begins to appear out of its fur going into Zach healing and changing him " from now on you'll become my servant until you're strong enough to be let free " it says as if sits down watching the mist do its work
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:15 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Zach gained new clothes, which were a soft red hoodie, black skinny jeans, black shoes and a white mask with a strange face marking on it. He slowly sat up, the pain suddenly going away. "I... I can't thank you enough." He said softly. Zach had a strange urge to hide his face. A feeling that... nobody could see his face. If they did..... well, let's just say that if it isn't someone Zach highly cares about, then they'll be dead or severely wounded. He looked around and saw his bow to be completely fixed, restocked with arrows with blood red and black feathers. He stood up and slung the quill over his shoulders, looking at the black wolf. "What is your name?" He asked politely. "Mine is Zach. Assuming that this is the creepypasta woods, and.... I'm a murderer now.... what should my new name be?" Zach didn't notice the large, white angel wings on his back, which slowly spread out and made themselves visible.
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Zach gained new clothes, which were a soft red hoodie, black skinny jeans, black shoes and a white mask with a strange face marking on it. He slowly sat up, the pain suddenly going away. "I... I can't thank you enough." He said softly. Zach had a strange urge to hide his face. A feeling that... nobody could see his face. If they did..... well, let's just say that if it isn't someone Zach highly cares about, then they'll be dead or severely wounded. He looked around and saw his bow to be completely fixed, restocked with arrows with blood red and black feathers. He stood up and slung the quill over his shoulders, looking at the black wolf. "What is your name?" He asked politely. "Mine is Zach. Assuming that this is the creepypasta woods, and.... I'm a murderer now.... what should my new name be?" Zach didn't notice the large, white angel wings on his back, which slowly spread out and made themselves visible.
The wolf begins to change into a dangerously handsome man with red eyes and messy black hair he was wearing a white collar shirt and some ripped jeans. His wings were out as well one like a angel one like a demon each have red markings on them " you may call me Sasuke " he says in his husky voice as his wolf tail which was long and spiky but looked kinda soft moved a bit as he looks down at Zach " how about red angel ?"
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:26 PM

Zach looked up at Sasuke, a small blush tinting his cheeks. Thankfully, his mask was there to hide it. "Red Angel seems fitting. Sasuke is a nice name for a man like you." He held himself back for saying 'handsome' or 'sexy', mainly because he just met him and he couldn't say anything like that to him. "And your a shape-shifter." He said softly.
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:29 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke nods slowly " kinda I'm half angel half demon the wolf you saw is actually a hellhound but it's a different species mostly called hellwolves " he says looking at Zach as he pokes his head " and Zach is a cute name for a cute guy like you " he says smiling as he turns around " follow me you need to rest "
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:46 PM

Zach blushed more and followed after him, his wings folding against his sides to prevent brushing up against bushes. He stood close to Sasuke, looking around the forest in slight fear. He had never been this deep - let alone a few inches - in the territory.
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:50 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke opens his demon wing and held Zach close as soon as his wing covered Zach it started to rain " just stay under my wing we're almost there " he says as they continue to walk deeper into the forest
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:56 PM

Zach blushed madly and looked down at his feet, his wings getting as close to his body as they could. He pressed up against Sasuke and hid under his wing, grateful for the protection.
Old November 10th, 2016, 11:00 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke smiles a bit as they make it to a small cottage within the woods he walks up to the front porch his wings disappeared as soon as they were under the roofs protection he opens the door to the cottage " welcome home " he says with a smile
Old November 10th, 2016, 11:03 PM

Lukas pulled his hoodie off his head, revealing his bright, crimson red hair. "How nice and quaint." He observed, knocking on the door. He looked up at Sasuke, then back at the door.