Last post by leopardheart00
Today 08:58 PM

Old January 8th, 2017, 07:35 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Emma's Home/Den (private!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
"What?! Friends?! WHY. i don't understand why would your friends do that..." she meowed in shock, the molly couldn't understand it she had friends that didn't do that..but then again she never gets to see them... but that wasn't important! EagleSong shouldn't go to a clan back on her own! she doesn't have any friends! she couldn't!

But..could I or her leave our home's?

"EagleSong..you shouldn't go back to a place where you have no friends or anybody..that you know well i mean..i-" Emma couldn't finish her sentence the words stopped she stopped her mind was filled with thoughts but she couldn't think,
How Can I?
I don't know what to do.. i can't let her go by herself but I.......why is this so hard!? just choose Emma! come on!
Eaglesong knew that Emma wouldn't understand that, and she was right, but she had to tell Emma why. “Everybody is probably as beat as I.. I was wrong, they followed the Dark Forest and the evil leaders. Anyone who didn't choose to follow him dies.” she said, hoping that that was understandable enough for Emma. She appreciated that Emma cared, but it wouldn't help. Most of the cats she'd thought of as friends were cowards, and fought against her, and against
StarClan.

The molly looked at her fur. It was pretty much clean now, the bleeding had stopped, but she was careful not to lick the wounds anymore, knowing that it was now time for it to start scabbing up. It would heal far faster that way, and the sooner, the better. She sighed, knowing that this was better than being stuck in the medicine cat's den, with no one to talk with. Even if that talk was sort of uncomfortable on some topics. She rested her head on her paws, looking up.

“But I promised something to my Clan.....” she stopped as she realized that it hadn't been to her Clan,but to Singenight, who was no longer leader. She realized that her promise meant nothing now, and there was nothing she could do. Eaglesong chose to try both ways.. If Emma agreed. She wanted to first try life as a kittypet, and if it didn't work, she would see if Emma would try life as a Clan cat.

“I don't want to go back... But I don't feel like I'll ever belong as a kittypet... But I'll try....” she promised, flicked her tail tip. She was inwardly quite excited to get to spend more time with Emma, and she couldn't wait to try it out. Maybe the would find a way after all. Or Eaglesong could become a part time kittypet? Or just live outside of Emma's den, sneaking in when possible. She looked around, and for the first time, thanks to Emma's comforting presence, she felt almost comfortable in the twoleg den.
Old January 8th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Eaglesong knew that Emma wouldn't understand that, and she was right, but she had to tell Emma why. “Everybody is probably as beat as I.. I was wrong, they followed the Dark Forest and the evil leaders. Anyone who didn't choose to follow him dies.” she said, hoping that that was understandable enough for Emma. She appreciated that Emma cared, but it wouldn't help. Most of the cats she'd thought of as friends were cowards, and fought against her, and against
StarClan.

The molly looked at her fur. It was pretty much clean now, the bleeding had stopped, but she was careful not to lick the wounds anymore, knowing that it was now time for it to start scabbing up. It would heal far faster that way, and the sooner, the better. She sighed, knowing that this was better than being stuck in the medicine cat's den, with no one to talk with. Even if that talk was sort of uncomfortable on some topics. She rested her head on her paws, looking up.

“But I promised something to my Clan.....” she stopped as she realized that it hadn't been to her Clan,but to Singenight, who was no longer leader. She realized that her promise meant nothing now, and there was nothing she could do. Eaglesong chose to try both ways.. If Emma agreed. She wanted to first try life as a kittypet, and if it didn't work, she would see if Emma would try life as a Clan cat.

“I don't want to go back... But I don't feel like I'll ever belong as a kittypet... But I'll try....” she promised, flicked her tail tip. She was inwardly quite excited to get to spend more time with Emma, and she couldn't wait to try it out. Maybe the would find a way after all. Or Eaglesong could become a part time kittypet? Or just live outside of Emma's den, sneaking in when possible. She looked around, and for the first time, thanks to Emma's comforting presence, she felt almost comfortable in the twoleg den.
Emma looked at EagleSong her eyes sad she could tell it must be hard for the pretty molly, She wished she could understand what had happened but Emma hadn't been there to know How it happened or why..but she worry about that now..

The Molly almost felt ready to bounce up with excitement as she heard EagleSong but calmed herself "I'm Glad!" she said a purr started in her throat as Emma thought of the many things she and the pretty molly could do while she was here..we could play in the snow and go watch cats go by ...we won't be lonely not when we are together!

The golden siamese chest felt as if it was going to burst so many feelings, happiness, compassion, love it was almost too much! Emma purr got louder as she felt these feelings.

THUMP!
CLICK!
"Oh no..."
theywere home.
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; January 8th, 2017 at 08:12 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 08:39 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Emma looked at EagleSong her eyes sad she could tell it must be hard for the pretty molly, She wished she could understand what had happened but Emma hadn't been there to know How it happened or why..but she worry about that now..

The Molly almost felt ready to bounce up with excitement as she heard EagleSong but calmed herself "I'm Glad!" she said a purr started in her throat as Emma thought of the many things she and the pretty molly could do while she was here..we could play in the snow and go watch cats go by ...we won't be lonely not when we are together!

The golden siamese chest felt as if it was going to burst so many feelings, happiness, compassion, love it was almost too much! Emma purr got louder as she felt these feelings.

THUMP!
CLICK!
"Oh no..."
theywere home.
Eaglesong heard an odd sound coming from where they'd come in, and panic sparked in her gaze. The pale gray tabby tried to get up, but she was so exhausted that she fell right back done. Fear lit her gaze. Just because she was going to try and become a kittypet didn't mean she would instantly like twolegs. She was still scared to death of them, and her panic levels had risen so much she was fighting to stay conscious, from both fear and pain, it was getting harder.

“I-is that y-your t-t-twolegs?” the molly stuttered violently, winning the battle to stay awake, just as she'd one the battle against the Evil Era supporters. She shuddered, and was trembling badly with fear. She was beginning to wonder if she'd made the right decision, then her yellow eye hardened determinedly. She would stay with Emma. She would do anything for the cat that she loved so dearly. She'd never loved anyone before, and it felt good. She couldn't leave, not again.
Old January 8th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Eaglesong heard an odd sound coming from where they'd come in, and panic sparked in her gaze. The pale gray tabby tried to get up, but she was so exhausted that she fell right back done. Fear lit her gaze. Just because she was going to try and become a kittypet didn't mean she would instantly like twolegs. She was still scared to death of them, and her panic levels had risen so much she was fighting to stay conscious, from both fear and pain, it was getting harder.

“I-is that y-your t-t-twolegs?” the molly stuttered violently, winning the battle to stay awake, just as she'd one the battle against the Evil Era supporters. She shuddered, and was trembling badly with fear. She was beginning to wonder if she'd made the right decision, then her yellow eye hardened determinedly. She would stay with Emma. She would do anything for the cat that she loved so dearly. She'd never loved anyone before, and it felt good. She couldn't leave, not again.
This is for her
"There there..waking up! i need you to follow me..somewhere we can stay out of sight.." Emma gulped she had to find a place...

Under the house thats it!The molly looked EagleSong in the eye "We have to go now I know what happened to the last stray cat who got found by my twolegs...i never saw them again..here let me help you.." she said gently helping EagleSong stand.

She could feel it now determination in both her and EagleSong, thoughts swirled in her head her mind she couldn't focus..
But..
Emma's only thoughts were about EagleSong...
she had to protect her.she had to prove herself to someone. To someone she cared for. someone she loved.
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; January 8th, 2017 at 10:05 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 11:20 PM
questionmark

Quote:
This is for her
"There there..waking up! i need you to follow me..somewhere we can stay out of sight.." Emma gulped she had to find a place...

Under the house thats it!The molly looked EagleSong in the eye "We have to go now I know what happened to the last stray cat who got found by my twolegs...i never saw them again..here let me help you.." she said gently helping EagleSong stand.

She could feel it now determination in both her and EagleSong, thoughts swirled in her head her mind she couldn't focus..
But..
Emma's only thoughts were about EagleSong...
she had to protect her.she had to prove herself to someone. To someone she cared for. someone she loved.
Eaglesong could feel determination flood through her, and she blinked with hyer one yellow eye, nodding and leaning heavily on Emma's shoulder. Emma was probably taking most of Eaglesong's weight, but it was the only way, as Eaglesong was far to weak and exhausted to walk by herself. She was even more grateful to Emma than before, though it made her the slightest bit uncomfortable, if she thought too hard on it.

But how could she live with Emma if she would only be taken far away and never be seen again? She didn't see how this would ever work out as she was half helped, half carried to the entrance by Emma.
She just didn't understand. And where were they going? There was no way they could make it very far without getting caught? What was Emma's plan, if Emma did in fact actually have as plan.
Old January 8th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Eaglesong could feel determination flood through her, and she blinked with hyer one yellow eye, nodding and leaning heavily on Emma's shoulder. Emma was probably taking most of Eaglesong's weight, but it was the only way, as Eaglesong was far to weak and exhausted to walk by herself. She was even more grateful to Emma than before, though it made her the slightest bit uncomfortable, if she thought too hard on it.

But how could she live with Emma if she would only be taken far away and never be seen again? She didn't see how this would ever work out as she was half helped, half carried to the entrance by Emma.
She just didn't understand. And where were they going? There was no way they could make it very far without getting caught? What was Emma's plan, if Emma did in fact actually have as plan.
Just as Emma and EagleSong went outside there was a loud noise from inside, the Molly could recognize it from anywhere her twoleg was calling for her i need to hurry and get Eaglesong under the house where its safe!
"we need to hurry!" she blurted out.

Could this really work? what if her twolegs come searching for her?! how could she be so selfish and make EagleSong want to stay?! why couldn't she just have gone with EagleSong to her clan..? that was it! she could go there!
but Eaglesong was in not right she wouldn't be able to travel..

Emma gently helped EagleSong down the steps she still needed to think it out but thinking was really the only thing she could do.. her strength was horrible the molly wouldn't be useful thats what her father said too Emma you are better to stay here then in a clan you would not be useful, in any way she would never be good in a clan..
| WIP Character Site!|
Old January 12th, 2017, 10:21 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Just as Emma and EagleSong went outside there was a loud noise from inside, the Molly could recognize it from anywhere her twoleg was calling for her i need to hurry and get Eaglesong under the house where its safe!
"we need to hurry!" she blurted out.

Could this really work? what if her twolegs come searching for her?! how could she be so selfish and make EagleSong want to stay?! why couldn't she just have gone with EagleSong to her clan..? that was it! she could go there!
but Eaglesong was in not right she wouldn't be able to travel..

Emma gently helped EagleSong down the steps she still needed to think it out but thinking was really the only thing she could do.. her strength was horrible the molly wouldn't be useful thats what her father said too Emma you are better to stay here then in a clan you would not be useful, in any way she would never be good in a clan..
Eaglesong looked at Emma as she hoped her down the slope with the chunks missing from it. She hesitated outside it, panting slightly. Her mind was frantic, but she was also thinking that as long as Eaglesong and Emma were together, nothing bad could happen. No matter what happened, they would be fine, just as long as they stuck together and weren't separated. Ever since meeting Emma, she no longer felt like the rejected and companionless warrior she once was, and now, she was excited despite her injuries. The one-eyed molly paused.

“What're we gonna do now?” she asked after a slight pause, tilting her head so that the injured side of her face wasn't visible to Emma, as she hated when cats flinched away from her due to it, or asked a bunch of obnoxious or disrespectful questions about it. She knew taht Emma would never do that, but it made her uncomfortable if she caught somebody liking at it, so she his it most of the time.
Old January 13th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Eaglesong looked at Emma as she hoped her down the slope with the chunks missing from it. She hesitated outside it, panting slightly. Her mind was frantic, but she was also thinking that as long as Eaglesong and Emma were together, nothing bad could happen. No matter what happened, they would be fine, just as long as they stuck together and weren't separated. Ever since meeting Emma, she no longer felt like the rejected and companionless warrior she once was, and now, she was excited despite her injuries. The one-eyed molly paused.

“What're we gonna do now?” she asked after a slight pause, tilting her head so that the injured side of her face wasn't visible to Emma, as she hated when cats flinched away from her due to it, or asked a bunch of obnoxious or disrespectful questions about it. She knew taht Emma would never do that, but it made her uncomfortable if she caught somebody liking at it, so she his it most of the time.
Emma closed her eyes then after a few moments she reopened them, The molly hesitated for a few moments unsure what to say she didn't want to let EagleSong know that she didn't have any idea, would she understand? all Emma could do was stare at her paws not wanting to gaze at the pretty she cat as guilt filled up in her chest..

After what seemed like forever the golden siamese looked the pretty molly in eye and confessed "I don't know..EagleSong im sorry i made you want to stay..its not safe for you here but you're too hurt to even travel back......I just..." Emma at her paws again they had sunk into the snow more now, but that didn't matter to her EagleSong did..
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; January 13th, 2017 at 05:08 PM.
Old January 18th, 2017, 10:08 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Emma closed her eyes then after a few moments she reopened them, The molly hesitated for a few moments unsure what to say she didn't want to let EagleSong know that she didn't have any idea, would she understand? all Emma could do was stare at her paws not wanting to gaze at the pretty she cat as guilt filled up in her chest..

After what seemed like forever the golden siamese looked the pretty molly in eye and confessed "I don't know..EagleSong im sorry i made you want to stay..its not safe for you here but you're too hurt to even travel back......I just..." Emma at her paws again they had sunk into the snow more now, but that didn't matter to her EagleSong did..
Eaglesong shook her head, purring quietly. “It isn't your fault, not in any way at all. It was my decision.” she replied, looking at the pretty golden Siamese, her yellow eye bright with unspoken emotions. She wasn't sure how she would ever say to Emma what they were, and how she felt, or even if she would ever find the strength and courage to do so, but all she knew was that somehow, she would find it.

“We'll find a way.... Maybe we could live as loners, or I could live outside your Twoleg nest or something. I won't give up. Will you?” the tabby asked, hoping that Emma would say no with all her heart. To her, Emma was the world, and meant as much to her as StarClan, if not more. She hoped that her feelings were correct, and Emma wasn't a giver upper, as she'd never seemed that was to her.
Old January 25th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:

Eaglesong shook her head, purring quietly. “It isn't your fault, not in any way at all. It was my decision.” she replied, looking at the pretty golden Siamese, her yellow eye bright with unspoken emotions. She wasn't sure how she would ever say to Emma what they were, and how she felt, or even if she would ever find the strength and courage to do so, but all she knew was that somehow, she would find it.

“We'll find a way.... Maybe we could live as loners, or I could live outside your Twoleg nest or something. I won't give up. Will you?” the tabby asked, hoping that Emma would say no with all her heart. To her, Emma was the world, and meant as much to her as StarClan, if not more. She hoped that her feelings were correct, and Emma wasn't a giver upper, as she'd never seemed that was to her.
Emma stared at EagleSong her eyes wide, she smiled "Yeah! we'll find a way somehow!" the young molly began to think the pretty she cat could stay just outside the den until she was ready to travel then.. well she would figure it out that later..

The Molly looked at her paws again, they were wet now the snow had melted "We better find a spot for you to stay till you're healed okay? I'll bring you food and everything!" she purred standing.
(Sorry Its so short!)
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; January 25th, 2017 at 10:47 PM.