Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 01:34 PM
Evacuation Assessment...
Last post by finley !!
Today 01:14 PM

Old October 11th, 2017, 09:22 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: The forbidden love of royalty and monsters ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Winter eyes widened he was about to lean in but.... he stopped himself. “ I can’t. You’re royal! I’m just a killer on deathrow! Why are you doing this are you feeling pity for me?!” He growls loudly
"I live you God damnit!!!" Skye said as tears formed down her eyes.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old October 11th, 2017, 11:04 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
"I live you God damnit!!!" Skye said as tears formed down her eyes.
His eyes widen as he looks at her. his heart beats fast and hard almost painfully. he grabs his chest and step back a bit " but.... but sasuke he .... said it was impossible... that a royal can never loved a monster like us... " within seconds he begins to hold her close and lean forward. " is it true? please tell me that you're not lying"
Old October 11th, 2017, 12:02 PM

Quote:
fate is so cruel yet so beautiful. He grabs his shirt a bit to silence his fast beating aching heart. He takes a deep breath “ ...” without saying a word. He begins to suddenly hold noctis close burying his face into the man’s shoulder. “ I beg for forgiveness. I know I don’t deserve your kindness for all the sins I’ve done. And all the pain I’ve caused yet you showed mercy. I want to thank you but.... the only way I can is letting you go which...” his body shakes a bit as tears fall down his face as he begins to move back a bit and touch noctis’s cheek. “ I don’t want to let you go.....my greatest sin, is falling in love with you. And I can’t stop myself from falling any further.” He suddenly begins to wipe his tears “ .... I have to go..” he says as he immediately turns around regretting what he did. He can’t believe he did it! But ... he had to his death will come and... it’s not like a angel can fall for a demon like he. He immediately pulls up his hood and his eyes glowed brightly a clear sign that he was going to teleport away.
@Rubinaito
Noctis grabbed onto Naruto's wrist with his thin, slender, pale hand, squeezing tightly. "No." He said softly. "Don't go." He tugged Naruto closer, his cloak opening up slightly and Noctis gently wrapped Naruto in it. "One cannot punish another for falling in love."
Old October 11th, 2017, 12:37 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Noctis grabbed onto Naruto's wrist with his thin, slender, pale hand, squeezing tightly. "No." He said softly. "Don't go." He tugged Naruto closer, his cloak opening up slightly and Noctis gently wrapped Naruto in it. "One cannot punish another for falling in love."
Naruto eyes widened a bit as he looks away his eyes stopped glowing. “ but I’m a monster a killer... I am unworthy of your beauty and your kindness... yet this heart of mine desires you, wants you to stay by me and only me. To have you look at me as more than a teacher... I’ve fallen in love with you a royal! When I have no chance of becoming yours...” tears slowly fall down his face as he looks at him. “ why stop me? Today is the day you fall in love with someone worthy a princess of high standards and royal blood... and I will be punished by death... like it should have been a long time ago....” he looks down hiding his face within the cloak noctis gave him. “ ...... yet I don’t want you to be taken away by some girl... “

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; October 11th, 2017 at 12:38 PM.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Naruto eyes widened a bit as he looks away his eyes stopped glowing. “ but I’m a monster a killer... I am unworthy of your beauty and your kindness... yet this heart of mine desires you, wants you to stay by me and only me. To have you look at me as more than a teacher... I’ve fallen in love with you a royal! When I have no chance of becoming yours...” tears slowly fall down his face as he looks at him. “ why stop me? Today is the day you fall in love with someone worthy a princess of high standards and royal blood... and I will be punished by death... like it should have been a long time ago....” he looks down hiding his face within the cloak noctis gave him. “ ...... yet I don’t want you to be taken away by some girl... “
"I'm going to let you in on a little secret." Noctis said softly, taking off his cloak all the way and wrapping it around Naruto, the soft black fabric enveloping him. His purple eyes were focused on him, his shining purple-black hair held back in a ponytail and his pale features seeming to glow in the soft moonlight. "I don't have any romantic interest in girls." He picked up Naruto, bridal style. "There is no need to apologize." He repeated, before turning and walking towards the tree. He tapped it twice with his foot and a gateway appeared, which Noctis stepped through promptly before it closed. Behind it was Noctis' secret garden, a place nobody knew about; it's where he disappeared to when he could, unnoticed and a mystery to everyone except himself, and now Naruto. He sat Naruto down on the bench, straightening himself up before wandering over to a patch of lilac. He bent down, grazing his fingers over the purple flowers in search of any dead plants and weeds, his touch light and hardly disturbing the foliage. The simple act of showing Naruto the only place of solitude he had was an act of trust and adoration, something rare from the emotionless man.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:37 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"I'm going to let you in on a little secret." Noctis said softly, taking off his cloak all the way and wrapping it around Naruto, the soft black fabric enveloping him. His purple eyes were focused on him, his shining purple-black hair held back in a ponytail and his pale features seeming to glow in the soft moonlight. "I don't have any romantic interest in girls." He picked up Naruto, bridal style. "There is no need to apologize." He repeated, before turning and walking towards the tree. He tapped it twice with his foot and a gateway appeared, which Noctis stepped through promptly before it closed. Behind it was Noctis' secret garden, a place nobody knew about; it's where he disappeared to when he could, unnoticed and a mystery to everyone except himself, and now Naruto. He sat Naruto down on the bench, straightening himself up before wandering over to a patch of lilac. He bent down, grazing his fingers over the purple flowers in search of any dead plants and weeds, his touch light and hardly disturbing the foliage. The simple act of showing Naruto the only place of solitude he had was an act of trust and adoration, something rare from the emotionless man.
his eyes widened when he was picked up and he blushes madly when he sees his lords face more clearly. He rarely ever takes off his cloak and he was now able to see him fully and that was enough to make blush madly and his heart was beating extremely fast now. He looks away immediately but he begins to think remembering the words he just said which repeated in his mind over and over again making him more hopeful by the second. He wasn’t into females which meant he may still have a chance! But... his eyes widened a bit when he sees the garden old and as mysterious as the man he fell for. He watches him feeling excitement and happiness with each second that passed. He smiles warmly as he watches his master but soon ... he begins to look away a bit blushing more by the second. “ so...my lord..” he grabs his chest as joy and pure hope started to burst and make his heart beat fast as he looks at his master “ .... I would like permission to... to call you by your name. .... please?” He says blushing a bit as he watches him
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:49 PM

Quote:
his eyes widened when he was picked up and he blushes madly when he sees his lords face more clearly. He rarely ever takes off his cloak and he was now able to see him fully and that was enough to make blush madly and his heart was beating extremely fast now. He looks away immediately but he begins to think remembering the words he just said which repeated in his mind over and over again making him more hopeful by the second. He wasn’t into females which meant he may still have a chance! But... his eyes widened a bit when he sees the garden old and as mysterious as the man he fell for. He watches him feeling excitement and happiness with each second that passed. He smiles warmly as he watches his master but soon ... he begins to look away a bit blushing more by the second. “ so...my lord..” he grabs his chest as joy and pure hope started to burst and make his heart beat fast as he looks at his master “ .... I would like permission to... to call you by your name. .... please?” He says blushing a bit as he watches him
"Go ahead." Noctis said, standing up with a handful of weeds and wilted flowers. He maneuvered around the flowerbeds, sticking to the path and squatting by a bucket filled with decaying plant matter and soil. Placing the dead foliage into the bucket, he wiped off his hands and stood back up, looking over at his blossoming rose bushes, the petals a deep scarlet. He frowned slightly, seeing a few dead blossoms. Taking out a pocket knife he began cutting away at the bushes, removing the dead flowers and branches and throwing them into the bucket. His shirt and pants were streaked with dirt, but the usually elegant prince didn't seem to mind. His long, slender fingers gently touched the petal of one of his beautiful roses, his tall frame bending so he could smell the flower. The muscles in his cheek twitched ever so slightly, the closest he had ever come to smiling. Moving away from the roses, he glanced over at a grove of young saplings, the old and ancient trees having been removed and relocated to the edges of the garden, creating a wooden wall. Placing the bucket down on the ground, Noctis walked around the bench and the flowerbeds and began checking on the young trees; trimming off dead branches, picking off dying leaves and checking for any signs of blight. His hands were neat and careful, not lingering on the plants any longer than he needed to. He knelt down beside a sickly looking sapling and gently began to pour healing magic into the twig-like plant. Swirls and stripes of purple magic began to appear in the ground where the roots were, and curled up into the branches; a few moments later, any sign of the sickly sapling was gone and in its stead was a stronger, healthier looking tree.
Old October 11th, 2017, 06:13 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Go ahead." Noctis said, standing up with a handful of weeds and wilted flowers. He maneuvered around the flowerbeds, sticking to the path and squatting by a bucket filled with decaying plant matter and soil. Placing the dead foliage into the bucket, he wiped off his hands and stood back up, looking over at his blossoming rose bushes, the petals a deep scarlet. He frowned slightly, seeing a few dead blossoms. Taking out a pocket knife he began cutting away at the bushes, removing the dead flowers and branches and throwing them into the bucket. His shirt and pants were streaked with dirt, but the usually elegant prince didn't seem to mind. His long, slender fingers gently touched the petal of one of his beautiful roses, his tall frame bending so he could smell the flower. The muscles in his cheek twitched ever so slightly, the closest he had ever come to smiling. Moving away from the roses, he glanced over at a grove of young saplings, the old and ancient trees having been removed and relocated to the edges of the garden, creating a wooden wall. Placing the bucket down on the ground, Noctis walked around the bench and the flowerbeds and began checking on the young trees; trimming off dead branches, picking off dying leaves and checking for any signs of blight. His hands were neat and careful, not lingering on the plants any longer than he needed to. He knelt down beside a sickly looking sapling and gently began to pour healing magic into the twig-like plant. Swirls and stripes of purple magic began to appear in the ground where the roots were, and curled up into the branches; a few moments later, any sign of the sickly sapling was gone and in its stead was a stronger, healthier looking tree.
He nods slowly “ noctis, I wish to hear your answer... I know you may trust me since you took me here but.... I want to hear you at least ... answer what I said earlier. “ he says as he begins to stand up. “ as your knight I have broken the code by confessing my love to you my master. And thus...” he begins to pull out the necklace “ I don’t deserve this...” he says holding it out to him. “ I love you too much to be a small knight. And I wish to hear your answer.... I’m already very happy and filled with joy just from this small action... and I hope what I’m thinking... is true” he says with a slight blush. “ so please my ... noctis tell me your answer I want to hear it.”
Old October 11th, 2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
He nods slowly “ noctis, I wish to hear your answer... I know you may trust me since you took me here but.... I want to hear you at least ... answer what I said earlier. “ he says as he begins to stand up. “ as your knight I have broken the code by confessing my love to you my master. And thus...” he begins to pull out the necklace “ I don’t deserve this...” he says holding it out to him. “ I love you too much to be a small knight. And I wish to hear your answer.... I’m already very happy and filled with joy just from this small action... and I hope what I’m thinking... is true” he says with a slight blush. “ so please my ... noctis tell me your answer I want to hear it.”
Noctis stood still, thinking over his words. He gazed at Naruto for a moment before sitting down beside him on the bench, the ancient wood creaking slightly. "I stopped you," He began slowly, looking away from Naruto and focusing his gaze on the stream. "Because you're special to me." His heartbeat quickened slightly, but it wasn't obvious. "I... don't want to lose you." He lowered his gaze to his hands before tightening them into fists and sighing.
Old October 11th, 2017, 06:46 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Noctis stood still, thinking over his words. He gazed at Naruto for a moment before sitting down beside him on the bench, the ancient wood creaking slightly. "I stopped you," He began slowly, looking away from Naruto and focusing his gaze on the stream. "Because you're special to me." His heartbeat quickened slightly, but it wasn't obvious. "I... don't want to lose you." He lowered his gaze to his hands before tightening them into fists and sighing.
His eyes widened a bit but he smiles warmly before laughing softly as he begins to walk towards noctis holding one of his hands and begins to move noctis’s face towards him. “ you know you’re too shy for your own good. But...” he begins to lean in “ I guess that’s why I fell in love with you “ He says as he leans in and suddenly kisses noctis on the lips. He stops the kiss a bit to say three words he’s been dying to say ever since he found out what he was feeling is called love. “ I love you “ he says as he kisses him softly once again not giving the man a chance to speak at all.