Today 07:11 AM

Old April 25th, 2023, 11:04 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Kit Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun´Spots View Post
Cloudkit opened his mouth to reply, but Honeykit stepped forward "no, you should be a loner, anyway, you already have experience, don't you?" she mewed defiantly.
"stop it, Honeykit" Cloudkit bristled "she's not doing anything wrong."
Honeykit glared at her brother, furious, but did not answer.
"Should've known," Oleander muttered, "I guess that's how it is. I mean, joining a clan wouldn't be easy." She could have yelled an insult, but she didn't need her place in RiverClan questioned even more.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 26th, 2023, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
"Should've known," Oleander muttered, "I guess that's how it is. I mean, joining a clan wouldn't be easy." She could have yelled an insult, but she didn't need her place in RiverClan questioned even more.
Cloudkit timidly approached. "Don't listen to my sister" he muttered "Honeykit may be conceited, but she's loyal to the clan, you won't take long to earn her trust" he looked around "Okay, who's going to be the leader?"

characters:

Honeykit(Female) Cloudkit(Male) and Sunkit(coming soon) Firekit(coming soon) and Rosekit(coming soon),
click https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php=1408560#post1408560 to see their biographies before interacting with them, I update them weekly.
Old April 30th, 2023, 10:59 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Stonepaw

It had been a bit since he'd last been in the burrow. Nearly six moons since he had his first lesson with Fawnlight- she had been Fawnpaw then. He still remembered what he had learned then. Tucked under his frame were the same four objects that she had shown him, and soon enough, he'd show the same four things to a group of new kittens. "Snowkit, Spottedkit, Elkkit, Juniperkit, and Ravenkit. If you guys could get in here, we'll start the lesson!" Marigold, cobwebs, deathberries, and poppy seeds, all hidden under his fluff. Yeah, he'd be keeping all four as close as possible, there would be no accidents today.

@lio.
@Estelle
@~WallyDarling~
@Silvershadow13
@Octavia!

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old April 30th, 2023, 11:13 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post
Stonepaw

It had been a bit since he'd last been in the burrow. Nearly six moons since he had his first lesson with Fawnlight- she had been Fawnpaw then. He still remembered what he had learned then. Tucked under his frame were the same four objects that she had shown him, and soon enough, he'd show the same four things to a group of new kittens. "Snowkit, Spottedkit, Elkkit, Juniperkit, and Ravenkit. If you guys could get in here, we'll start the lesson!" Marigold, cobwebs, deathberries, and poppy seeds, all hidden under his fluff. Yeah, he'd be keeping all four as close as possible, there would be no accidents today.

@lio.
@Estelle
@~WallyDarling~
@Silvershadow13
@Octavia!
~Juniperkit~

Bouncing up and down excitedly, the kit went to Stonepaw, today they would be aloud to touch the herbs without getting yelled at, I bet I will learn and remember all of them her mind screamed. Juniperkit tried to sit still despite being excited and laid her tail over her paws

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old April 30th, 2023, 11:21 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Stonepaw

@lio.
@Estelle
@~WallyDarling~
@Silvershadow13
@Octavia!
~Spottedkit~
She small kit had been resting her eyes for a moment, waiting for something interesting to happen. Then she heard stonepaw's voice! He called out, first for somekit named snowkit, herself, elkkit, junipedkit, and ravenkit. She smiled brightly, hopping up from her curled up position, and rushed over to the voice, flicking her tail gently. "yes, stonepaw?" she smiled, sitting down in front of the older ccat eith a bright smile.
Old April 30th, 2023, 03:37 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Stonepaw

@lio.
@Estelle
@~WallyDarling~
@Silvershadow13
@Octavia!

Shuffling out of the nursery with a gloomy yet thoughtful look, Elkkit came and joined the young medicine cat, naturally avoiding contact with all the other kits. It was a large group (too large in his opinion, he'd rather be here alone... Or with Firekit. Firekit as fine, the other kits not). Still, he chose to attend this class himself. He really did, for once. With the scrawny kitten's luck, he might seriously need the knowledge someday.

Old April 30th, 2023, 03:55 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

SNOWKIT
fluffy white she-cat with brown and black patches and icy blue eyes.
she/her

Snowkit bumbled out of the nursery at the sound of her name, her icy blue eyes wide with wonder. The lesson, the lesson! She was excited to learn about the things that Stoneypaw would teach! Her fluffy tail waved high in the air as she tumbled toward the group. Coming to a stop, seeing others already having gathered, the she-cat sat down and waited for Stoneypaw to start- a wide, excited grin on her face. While she hadn't expected so many to be in the lesson, Snowkit was more focused on what she'd be learning than how many other kits were in the group.
[ @carmen ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 30th, 2023, 05:43 PM
I am the reinforcements.

My Mood: Hungry

Ravenkit heard his name being called, and he sat down in front of Stonepaw.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old May 7th, 2023, 08:00 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

As they all filed in, he tried to pull up anything he knew about the cats before him. The first one being Juniperkit, followed by Spottedkit. He didn't know either of them particularly well, but that was no problem! The latter didn't seem particularly energetic, but unlike Elkkit, someone he'd briefly shared a den with, he found that they were most likely not a complete grouch. The grumpy gremlin shuffled in next and he smiled at him, hoping to lighten the mood. His bestie Snowkit was the next to show up, and he twitched an ear in happy greeting. He was surrounded by baby cats. Aww. A light smile at Ravenkit and he'd begin.

"Hey there, folks. I'm Stonepaw, your resident medicine cat, and today we'll be learning about herbs!" Rolling out one of the cobwebs on a stick, he showed it to the group. "This is a cobweb. I wee bit sticky, but don't be afraid to touch it. It's used to cover wounds to keep them from getting infected. Do any of you know what an infection is?"

@lio. @Estelle @~WallyDarling~ @Silvershadow13 @Octavia!

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old May 7th, 2023, 08:06 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
As they all filed in, he tried to pull up anything he knew about the cats before him. The first one being Juniperkit, followed by Spottedkit. He didn't know either of them particularly well, but that was no problem! The latter didn't seem particularly energetic, but unlike Elkkit, someone he'd briefly shared a den with, he found that they were most likely not a complete grouch. The grumpy gremlin shuffled in next and he smiled at him, hoping to lighten the mood. His bestie Snowkit was the next to show up, and he twitched an ear in happy greeting. He was surrounded by baby cats. Aww. A light smile at Ravenkit and he'd begin.

"Hey there, folks. I'm Stonepaw, your resident medicine cat, and today we'll be learning about herbs!" Rolling out one of the cobwebs on a stick, he showed it to the group. "This is a cobweb. I wee bit sticky, but don't be afraid to touch it. It's used to cover wounds to keep them from getting infected. Do any of you know what an infection is?"

@lio. @Estelle @~WallyDarling~ @Silvershadow13 @Octavia!
~Juniperkit~

Wrinkling her small nose as she answered, the small molly could only think of the disgusting images in her head.
"Is it the red puffy cuts, like the ones that hurt a lot and have white ooze coming out. "

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; May 7th, 2023 at 08:06 AM.