by Fawn
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:45 PM

Old November 27th, 2022, 02:32 AM
nothing's forever

Default Re: lost kittypet: if found, return to twoleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 View Post
"Oh look I'm a lazy cat who sleeps all day, I'm going to sleep now watch!" She made fun of him back, laying down as she closed her eyes. She quickly got back up and started for the best hunting spot. "Here we are!" She said as she stopped and watched for birds with her Hazel eyes.
If Spider weren't so lazy and nonviolent, he would've smacked her with his paw. Spider kept quiet though, walking so his bell was silent. He scanned the woods for any birds or mice.
Old November 27th, 2022, 02:36 AM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
If Spider weren't so lazy and nonviolent, he would've smacked her with his paw. Spider kept quiet though, walking so his bell was silent. He scanned the woods for any birds or mice.
Her Hazel gaze locked on a mouse, a big one too, the forest was lush. "Want me to show you or do you want to try it yourself first?" She asked in a curious voice.
Old November 27th, 2022, 02:41 AM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Her Hazel gaze locked on a mouse, a big one too, the forest was lush. "Want me to show you or do you want to try it yourself first?" She asked in a curious voice.
Spider glanced at her. Of course he'd go first. He was perfect and could do this. He just doesn't try enough. Spider crept forward, low to the ground, his belly brushing the forest floor slightly. He focused on the mouse, hesitated, then lurched forward. He fell short and messily reached out to grab it as it ran. The mouse slipped away. He turned around and glared at Eclipse. "You were too close!" They said angrily.
Old November 27th, 2022, 02:43 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Spider glanced at her. Of course he'd go first. He was perfect and could do this. He just doesn't try enough. Spider crept forward, low to the ground, his belly brushing the forest floor slightly. He focused on the mouse, hesitated, then lurched forward. He fell short and messily reached out to grab it as it ran. The mouse slipped away. He turned around and glared at Eclipse. "You were too close!" They said angrily.
"Ok try again then." Her mood swings were so full of anger now. She moved a few feet back, while he was trying to get another mouse. Her voice was filled with anger.
Old November 27th, 2022, 02:46 AM
nothing's forever

Quote:
"Ok try again then." Her mood swings were so full of anger now. She moved a few feet back, while he was trying to get another mouse. Her voice was filled with anger.
He lashed his tail in anger, turning their back to her. He slinked through the grass, having spotted another victim. His pupils narrowed into slits and he pounced, this time landing on the mouse. It squeaked and wormed out of his paws. Spider let out a snarl and stayed where he was. "It's not me. Stupid mouse. Stupid cat." he muttered.

Last edited by alkaline; November 27th, 2022 at 02:47 AM.
Old November 27th, 2022, 02:50 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
He lashed his tail in anger, turning their back to her. He slinked through the grass, having spotted another victim. His pupils narrowed into slits and he pounced, this time landing on the mouse. It squeaked and wormed out of his paws. Spider let out a snarl and stayed where he was. "It's not me. Stupid mouse. Stupid cat." he muttered.
"WHAT DID YU SAY TO ME!?!" She yelled, she snapped as easy as a twig and unseathed her claws. "YUR DE ONE WHO DIDT USE THER CLAWS." She said in a furious Russian accent.
Old November 27th, 2022, 02:53 AM
nothing's forever

Quote:
"WHAT DID YU SAY TO ME!?!" She yelled, she snapped as easy as a twig and unseathed her claws. "YUR DE ONE WHO DIDT USE THER CLAWS." She said in a furious Russian accent.
Spider jumped in fright. He thought that was quiet! His ears flattened back and he crouched down, eyes wide. "Uh," They risked a glance down at his paws. "Um, yes. Claws." Spider decided to keep their eyes down. Maybe not looking at Eclipse will make her forgive him?
Old November 27th, 2022, 02:58 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Spider jumped in fright. He thought that was quiet! His ears flattened back and he crouched down, eyes wide. "Uh," They risked a glance down at his paws. "Um, yes. Claws." Spider decided to keep their eyes down. Maybe not looking at Eclipse will make her forgive him?
Eclipse got even more angry.. "LOK AT ME YU STANKANG FOOX DUNG, YU DONT GT TO DISRESPCT ME. WY NT USE YUR CLAWS!?!" She was in full Russian mode, she was very very angry and stubborn at the moment, looking down only made matters worse for Spider..
Old November 27th, 2022, 03:02 AM
nothing's forever

Spider didn't really get the clue. He hid his head under his paws. "I don't knowwwww!" He yowled back. All the prey had to be gone by now. "I don't have anyyyyy!" If he was fight, flight or freezing right now, it was definitely freeze. Soft, minute sobbing sounds emanated from the heap of fur.

Last edited by alkaline; November 27th, 2022 at 03:06 AM.
Old November 27th, 2022, 03:10 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Spider didn't really get the clue. He hid his head under his paws. "I don't knowwwww!" He yowled back. All the prey had to be gone by now. "I don't have anyyyyy!" If he was fight, flight or freezing right now, it was definitely freeze. Soft, minute sobbing sounds emanated from the heap of fur.
Eclipse froze. She was full on Australian Eclipse mode right now, she started to feel sorry. "I-I.. U-Um-" She couldn't speak, she felt so guilty that she could barely hold herself together. "I-ill be right b-back." She went off to hunt for him, sense he couldn't for himself.