Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Its Moony! Again..?
Last post by sock
Today 08:18 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 08:09 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 07:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 21st, 2023, 12:21 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: wilderness explorers, let's go! [open to apprentices!]

When Redhawk started walking again and began to lead then to WIlow's Rise Dogpaw followed quickly once again in order to stay as near to the front as possible, mostly to stay as far away from Beetlepaw, who was once again at the back as possible. When they arrived Dogpaw listened to Redhawk. When she asked if they had any questions Dogpaw remained silent, as she couldn't think of any.

Beetlepaw followed Redhawk to Willow's Rise when Redhawk started walking once again, once again lagging behind at the back because she was simply so much smaller then the other apprentices, which meant that her legs were also much shorter then theirs. Once they arrived Beetlepaw moved from behind the other apprentices so that she could see Willow's Rise. She didn't move much, just enough that the other, larger apprentices weren't blocking her view of Willow's Rise anymore andshe could see. Beetlepaw couldn't think of any questions, which was a good thing since the mute apprentice wasn't sure how she would ask them anyways.

Sheeppaw began moving when Beetlepaw did and followed the warrior until they stopped walking when she looked at the beautiful Willow tree and took in the beauty of it. Outside of camp was so beautiful. The deaf apprentice was competely unaware when Redhawk asked then if they had any questions, not that she had any questions.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old December 21st, 2023, 02:17 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
When Redhawk started walking again and began to lead then to WIlow's Rise Dogpaw followed quickly once again in order to stay as near to the front as possible, mostly to stay as far away from Beetlepaw, who was once again at the back as possible. When they arrived Dogpaw listened to Redhawk. When she asked if they had any questions Dogpaw remained silent, as she couldn't think of any.

Beetlepaw followed Redhawk to Willow's Rise when Redhawk started walking once again, once again lagging behind at the back because she was simply so much smaller then the other apprentices, which meant that her legs were also much shorter then theirs. Once they arrived Beetlepaw moved from behind the other apprentices so that she could see Willow's Rise. She didn't move much, just enough that the other, larger apprentices weren't blocking her view of Willow's Rise anymore andshe could see. Beetlepaw couldn't think of any questions, which was a good thing since the mute apprentice wasn't sure how she would ask them anyways.

Sheeppaw began moving when Beetlepaw did and followed the warrior until they stopped walking when she looked at the beautiful Willow tree and took in the beauty of it. Outside of camp was so beautiful. The deaf apprentice was competely unaware when Redhawk asked then if they had any questions, not that she had any questions.

Feathernose hopped out from a small depression hidden by the shrubbery. Whoops, whoops, where was everyone? She thought she had seen a strange cat there with a collar. She hurried to catch up, following the scent trail. SHe vaguely wondered what exactly was Springpaw doing with Beetlewing. Ah, well, everything looked okay, nothing seemed wrong? She hopped over to where the group was looking at the Willow, noticing Beetlepaw's problems. She padded over quietly, doing a headcount at the same time. "here, get on my back. You can ride on me for the rest of the tour, too," she whispered, nudging the small apprentice carefully. "Nod for yes, shake for nope." Yes, Feathernose was aware of her disability.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old December 21st, 2023, 11:42 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Beetlepaw nodded her tiny head. After all she was pretty sure Sheeppaw would still be able to see her and it would be easir to ride onFeathernoe's back and she was small enough that she waspretty sure she wouldn't be too heavy. @GhostlyStarfinder
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; December 23rd, 2023 at 04:09 AM.
Old December 21st, 2023, 01:10 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Event [#event]

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
She wasn't sure where Feathernose was as Redhawk turned to look over her shoulder, making sure that she hadn't lost any of the apprentices. Springpaw seemed to still be at the meadow, and though she worried for leaving the medicine cat apprentice alone, she was older than a regular apprentice and with her position had likely been out on her own before this. So she was grateful when Beetlewing appeared to supervise, offering the tom a dip of her head.

Her gaze then drifted to Featherpaw, who asked a good question. The shakiness was starting to subside the further away they moved from their shared border with RiverClan. "They c-can be tricky. Often t-times they will t-try to climb trees t-to escape - approaching t-them from a d-d-downwind position to hide y-your scent is a g-good start. Sometimes if you're r-really sneaky, you c-can climb a-after them up t-trees." Running from branch to branch proved easy in a forest as thick and lush as ThunderClan's, though not much of the Clan hunted like that anymore. Redhawk enjoyed it at any rate. "I can t-teach you, if y-you'd like." She offered a small grin to Featherpaw as she extended the offer to the apprentice.

Looking over now to where Dogpaw was, Red gave her an approving nod. "That's i-it! Keep
pr-racticing."
Loud noise coming from where Beetlepaw and Sheeppaw were had the warrior wondering if the latter was aware of the noise she was making. Looking to the apprentice, Redhawk smiled softly. She would perhaps correct it at a later time, maybe do a one-on-one follow up with all of the apprentices here so she could make sure they got in the necessary skills.

Having been unaware that hunting had been called as off-limits near the pond (but not surprised) Red turned to listen to Wolfpaw as he spoke. Sympathy for those who had been affected by this poisoning tugged at her heart and she nodded. That had been a good decision, to stop hunting at the pond. But if it was all over the territory... she couldn't imagine the stress it must've put on Bumblestar's shoulders. ThunderClan's history with RiverClan and their poison was a messy one, and it was no surprise it put every cat on edge.

Most of the apprentice's were practicing their hunter's crouch while others had stopped when she did, so Redhawk made the rest of the way near the large, billowing willow tree. Underneath were several mounds - some with moss and foliage growing over and around them while others appeared newer. "This is W-Willow's Rise," she introduced the landmark to the apprentices, turning to look at them as she heard Silentpaw's question. "It used t-to be called the W-Weeping Willow, b-but was renamed t-to Willow's R-Rise. The C-Clan voted t-to change it, so t-that it honored t-those who have f-fallen as Th-hunderClan warriors and r-rise to the r-ranks of StarClan." The details were still clear in her mind, during the meeting in which the gravesite had been renamed. To her it was a better name, and she was glad that the Clan had come together to come up with it.

"T-The marks in the t-trunk there are from c-cats who perished in a f-fire many s-seasons ago." She glanced from the apprentices and padded closer to the trunk so that they could get a better look. The fire had been well before her time, but she recalled hearing many stories about it and the bravery of many ThunderClan cats during that time. She also remembered being told how it was RiverClan that had come to their aid - but given the current climate, chose to not comment on it.

"A-any questions before we m-move on?" Red asked, looking back to her group with a soft smile and perked ears ready for any questions. After this would be Haggard Ruins (which she wouldn't bring them super close to), then the last two borders, and then back to camp! Everything was going smoothly, thankfully.

Current Landmark:
Willow's Rise

To Be Visited:
Haggard Ruins
Intermission - Battle Refresher
Thunderglade [WindClan Border]
Herondive Hollow [Not Visit but discuss]

Landmarks Visited:
Firefly Cove
Smallpines [discussed, not visited]
Cattail Pond [discussed, not visited]

next post: 12/22 or 12/23
@Katiethewolfchild @peppermintbubble. @BEAR. @GhostlyStarfinder @perseus. @Ravenswings @lesbianism @finley.exe
// Silentpaw gazed around in excitement, noticing a small rabbit, and, slowly and quietly stalking it. Wait for it.. wait for it.. and. She thought. Suddenly, she leaped onto the rabbit, quickly dealing a killing blow. Proudly, she trotted over to Redhawk, tail high. //
Old December 22nd, 2023, 03:17 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 9 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 26/100
Featherpaw's ears pricked up in interest. So they did climb up trees to catch them! She looked up at the thick canopy in interest. The forest floor was noisy, but what about walking through the tree tops? As long as she stood on sturdy branches, she might be able to stay quiet up there instead. The opportunities unfurled before her, her tail twitching in excitement. This was something she could use to her advantage - not just for hunting birds and squirrels, but for combat and stealth as well. Who would be expecting a cat to drop from from the sky?

"That would be great!" they mewed to Redhawk, already looking forward to the lesson. First they would master squirrel catching, then surprise attacks!

They sobered as the warrior explained the history of Willow's Rise. They'd never seen fire before, but the thought of it eating away at the forest they now called home sent a shiver down their spine.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 02:40 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw doesn't have anything to add, staring at the mounds.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 26th, 2023, 11:36 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Event [#event]

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
Most of the apprentices were quiet and didn't seem to have many questions. Redhawk watched though as Silentpaw began to track a rabbit. She was surprised there was one this close, given how much noise they were making. So when the apprentice trotted back with her tail high and the rabbit in her jaws, she smiled widely. "Good c-catch!" It would be a good addition to the prey pile for when they got back. "M-Make sure to carry it w-with you; we've got two more s-stops before w-we head back!"

She was surprised there weren't more questions, but perhaps her explanation had been enough. "Alright, e-everybody stick close! The next place is a b-bit dangerous." And if she lost any of them Bumblestar would likely have her head. "It'll be T-ThunderClan's old c-camp." Trotting off at a nice and easy paste, incase Springpaw and Beetlewing wished to catch up, Redhawk started to hum quietly to herself as they made their way through the forest.

It was a short distance from the willow tree to the edge of the destruction. Finding the trunk of a tree that had been upturned in the chaos, Red wiggled her rump before leaping onto it. It seemed safe enough here, so long as they didn't pass through the shrubbery. "Come a-around over here, watch y-you step." Red leaped down off the trunk and skirted around it to a solid patch of ground where they could look out to where the sinkhole was.

"This is the o-old ThunderClan camp. We call it t-the Haggard R-Ruins now, though. That large tree there," Red pointed out with her paw to the leaning willow tree in camp, "was the Thunderw-willow, where meetings were c-called." Not many other stand out points of camp really - well, for them. For her there were a lot of memories wrapped up in this pile of land. "As you can s-see, our g-graveyard used to b-be right outside of camp. B-But with the sinkhole, we h-had to move somewhere s-safer." And it was a good thing they did - Red could've sworn she still heard the land groaning every once in awhile.

"Any q-questions before we move onto our l-last stop?" Redhawk looked over her shoulder at the gathered group of apprentices, letting her gaze meet each of theirs.

Current Landmark:
Haggard Ruins

To Be Visited:
Thunderglade [WindClan Border]
Herondive Hollow [Not Visit but discuss]

Landmarks Visited:
Firefly Cove
Smallpines [discussed, not visited]
Cattail Pond [discussed, not visited]
Willow's Rise

next post: 12/29 or 12/30 [apologies for the delay! holidays were hectic]
@Katiethewolfchild @peppermintbubble. @BEAR. @GhostlyStarfinder @perseus. @Ravenswings @lesbianism @finley.exe

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old December 27th, 2023, 12:40 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Silentpaw suddenly bolts off, not caring where she went. She was feeling awful careless. The whole territory was so cool! Bye! Cya back at camp! She yowled, continuing off towards Firefly Cove, still carrying with her the rabbit she had caught.
@tallulah

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 27th, 2023 at 02:06 AM.
Old December 27th, 2023, 01:08 AM

Dogpaw didn't have any questions.

Betlepaw didn't have any questions.

Sheeppaw was busy looking at haggard ruins. She loved this! So many amazing sites. Therefore the deaf apprentice didn't here the warrior ask if they had any questions, not that she had any.
Old December 27th, 2023, 02:02 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Wolfpaw had been here before, a couple times including when he was a kit. He was old enough to have lived here once, to have survived the sinkhole (thanks to Bumba<3) and generally know it was dangerous.

Didn't mean he was afraid, though. One of the times he'd gone solo, 'til Bonefire showed up acting odd. He considered himself generally pretty chill but didn't like adults with weird vibes. Ick.

He wondered if anyone had actually attempted to explore the pit. Albeit dangerous, who knew what lay below the abandoned camp? He vaguely recalled Bumba dragging a body from the depths.. he felt like it was that Jaycat she sometimes brought up, but couldn't say for certain. "No." Not for now, anyway. His ponderings were probably best for Bumba anyway, since it'd be her call if anyone were to explore below.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread