Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Outskirts Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mosspaw training!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 12:41 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:21 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:51 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:45 PM
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:23 PM

Old August 1st, 2023, 10:53 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Burning Wreckage [EVENT - OPEN TO ALL.]

~Harry~

Looking down the ugly slope that strangely reminded him of his ex, Harry quirked a brow," Are you daft or something? There's nothi-" pausing at her words, he turned his handsome face to look at her. " What? What does that even mea-" But as his accented voice left his maw, it was cut short as Taylor swiftly shoved him down the slope.

Letting out a high-pitched scream (that still sound graceful and elegant (like him)), Harry lashed out his paws and aimed to drag Taylor down with him. She had crossed a Fine Line, and now she would PAY for it!

// @vampire @xavier. @Rose \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old August 1st, 2023, 04:54 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

TAYLOR
Golden classic tabby with blue eyes | SHE/HER

[ Formerly: Goldensnake ]

[MENTION(S): @Leafí , @Rose , @xavier. ]

Laughter filling the Shecat’s breaths as his screams of panic hit her ears. Raising a paw to her maw as the laughs racked her frame. Golden tail flicking back and forth. “Have fun, my love!” Mewing towards him, her ear flicked slightly. Taylor truly found him amusing sometimes, mainly when they had fallen out of the tree together. The smile on her face clear as day.

She hated him, UGH! If he was going down, she was doing down with him…? The smoke and electricity flowing through the place like a hoax kittens make. Her laughter swiftly fading as she was swept off her paws, paw gripping onto her pelt as Harry latched on- The Shecat sighs, reaching out to Crowley mumbling an apology of sorts, more like a question but it worked, kind of “sorry about this one?” If she managed to grab it as well, the three were going down this slope and straight into action. To the dangerous twoleg bird, it was then!

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; August 1st, 2023 at 08:36 PM. Reason: stop, you’re losing me
Old August 1st, 2023, 05:10 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

> THE SNAKE •°..
《 No active purrks 》
|| she/it/they/snake/bite/he ||

Crowley acted nonchalant as Harry made his way over right into whatever trap Taylor had for him. Crowley took a small step back before watching the golden she-cat push the brown tom down the slope. Crowley let out a sinister chuckle before stopping midway feeling something grab onto him.

Crap.

Guess she would be going down with the two love birds. Hell no. Crowley wasn't going to endure their fighting alone. In a quick second Crowley reached out and aimmed to latch onto Drizzle. Apparently if one was going down all of them would be.

| @vampire - Taylor; @Leafí - Harry; @Rose - Drizzle |
Old August 1st, 2023, 07:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Drizzle
She/Her

Ah. Seven skies, how had she gotten stuck with this group, again? Drizzle had just been so desperate to find her missing brother and so sleep deprived that if one of these idiots had even mumbled something akin to 'Seaweed', she would have probably followed them. Which... was probably why she was with this ragtag bunch, in the middle of haha-let's-set-the-forest-on-fire-and-fill-it-with-upwalkers.

"I don't think-" She had begun the words cautiously, grimacing as Taylor shoved Harry over the edge of the little drop. Except, Drizzle never got to finish her warning, because Harry yanked on Taylor, Taylor yanked on Crowley, Crowley yanked on (yep, stars save her) Drizzle, and with a very UN-dignified yelp of alarm, they all went tumbling down in a tangle of bodies.

[ @vampire - Taylor / @xavier. - Crowley / @Leafí - Harry ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old August 1st, 2023, 11:24 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Nathaniel & Rhiannon

Oooh this was trouble. This entire thing was trouble. Rhiannon and Nathaniel had seen the fiery bird fall from their walk along a distant hill, high enough to vaguely see the area but not enough to be caught up in it. And for a long moment that seemed to be the way things would stay. Nathaniel was a healer, sure, a good one too but twolegs were beyond his scope of healing even if he had the ability to keep them still. Plus the wreckage was.... A lot. More then could be managed by them. The mates had resolved to keep a watch on the event really, to chronicle the emerging tragedy. ...Until the other cats had arrived.

It was Rhiannon who spotted them first, feline shapes emerging from the area to also watch and while the duo tensed, they had not approached. At first. Then cats got too close and Nathaniel could sense the tragedy approaching and fast. The pair of mates had made a short sprint to Nathaniel's little healer den, each grabbing a bundle of herbs before sprinting back, Rhiannon easily taking the lead to hopefully prevent the disaster if only to avoid treating it.

Only to pull up short, hearing Nathaniel behind her skid to a stop and retreat just as they crested the hill to the area, hidden from view before anyone could see him.

....WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING?! Glancing as the now tumbling down group of four Rhiannon stared for a moment before doubling back, finding her wayward mate hiding under a bush and dropping her herbs with him before hissing "What are you even doing?! I thought we were going to help those idiots, why are you stopping now?!" A cold glare aimed down at the tom.
Said tom, being scolded hesitated for a moment before quietly hissing, worry in venomous green eyes "One of the cats down there, she was riverclan! I cant remember her name but she'll know me! I cant be recognized!" What if she told the clan, what if they hunted him down to bring him back or worse, what if what if what if.
Rhiannon was not amused by her husbands excuse, in her defense "You are being a coward. Those cats could get hurt and if they do die without your help, do you know another healer in reach? This is downright stupid and I swear you are going to get it if something happens while you hide in a bush." She didnt drag him out however, knowing full well the ex medicine cat was not one to be drawn out of his little paranoia spirals when they happened and instead left the herbs there and darted back over the hill.

The molly would force the emotional wreck out if someone needed healing but for now, she could try and prevent someone from needing it in the first place.
"What are you lot even doing?! That if fire down there! Burning fire! Stop now before you get dragged into it!"

@vampire @xavier. @Leafí @Rose (Ignore if you wish healer is on standby hiding in a bush over the hill if something goes wrong however~)

Last edited by Rani; August 1st, 2023 at 11:29 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2023, 05:04 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
*Percy simply sidestepped away from the cats*
"Yeah! Run like tye coward you are!" Flash screamed in anger, Eclipse sighed and tapped his shoulder, before saying "Leave him, it's my fault, I didn't looked around before walking.", he then looked at the kittypet, with a stern expression, Flash turned, calming himself a bit...
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old August 2nd, 2023, 05:28 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

A cat quietly watched the unfolding chaos from above. "This is... concerning." He spoke in a Russian accent, his left paw was purely black and his right paw was purely white. He looked down at the cats below. "Pathetic." He mewed before coldly starting to make his way down.
Old August 2nd, 2023, 08:01 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
"Yeah! Run like tye coward you are!" Flash screamed in anger, Eclipse sighed and tapped his shoulder, before saying "Leave him, it's my fault, I didn't looked around before walking.", he then looked at the kittypet, with a stern expression, Flash turned, calming himself a bit...
(Percy didn't run. He simply stepped aside to avoid the attack)

*Percy stood there, watching the cats*

"Uhh... Idiot, I'm right here. I didn't run. Anyway, I have no wish to talk or fight with you. Have a good day, both of you."

*He walked away*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old August 2nd, 2023, 11:38 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

~Harry~

Hitting the earth with a solid thump, he groaned as he just barley caught sight of the other cats tumbling down after him. "OH DEAR GOD!" Scrambling away like a mad man, Harry narrowly avoided a death of being crushed. The stench of smoke was stronger here, and he then realized where they ended up. Wide eyes swiveling to look at the burning mess, he backed up slowly. " TAYLOR, YOU IDIOT!" He cried " LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! Now we'll all DIE here!" Inhaling a small amount of smoke, he began to cough dramatically. " LOOK! LOOOK! I'm ALREADY beginning to DIE! I'M TO BEAUTIFUL TO DIE!!" He cried, while trying to fix his disheveled head fur. Tears staining his cheek bones, he turned a feral gaze towards his ex. " IF THIS FIRE DOESN'T KILL YOU, I WILL! I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL BURY YOUR ASS AND DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE." Fuming, he began to advance but stopped when he heard another cats voice. Giving a quizzical glance at the top of the slope, he scowled bitterly. " ARE YOU INSANE LOVE? DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK I WANTED TO BE DOWN HERE? YOU ABSOLUTE DITZ!" Groaning loudly, he just decided to ignore the molly on the slope, and attempt to claw his way back up. He refused to die here with all of these morons!

// @vampire @xavier. @Rose @Rani \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old August 3rd, 2023, 08:05 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Krissie was just arriving to the scene, her beautiful silver fur had gone untouched by any debris. Her blue gaze looks… worried…

(Open,$