ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:00 PM

Old August 22nd, 2020, 01:18 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Ray's Territory(Closed)

Ray climbed out of her den as she scented Cane. "A little late but thanks," She mewed taking the cobwebs and storing them inside her den. She glanced at the kit in the den and looked around for the strange cat. "There was a strange cat here I'm no sure if he still is but I'd advise you not to trust him there's something...odd about him," She said growling at the end. She once again looked around for the strange cat.
( @ILoveLeafpool @Shadow & Wind @Ayeeta )

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; August 22nd, 2020 at 01:18 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2020, 01:32 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Ray climbed out of her den as she scented Cane. "A little late but thanks," She mewed taking the cobwebs and storing them inside her den. She glanced at the kit in the den and looked around for the strange cat. "There was a strange cat here I'm no sure if he still is but I'd advise you not to trust him there's something...odd about him," She said growling at the end. She once again looked around for the strange cat.
( @ILoveLeafpool @Shadow & Wind @Ayeeta )
He nodded and sat outside the den

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old August 22nd, 2020, 01:37 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Thrush woke up to find a worried cat standing over him. "i fell better." He croaked. "I never asked you, your name". He said to Ray. "I'm thrush, who are you?" Mewed the kit, Thrush. @Wolfgirl8
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; August 22nd, 2020 at 01:37 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2020, 01:53 PM
Hehe I exist

Ray had decided to move the cobwebs from the place she had stored them in to a little nook she had just dug out. She was checking in on the kit as well when he woke up and spoke. She hesitated about telling him her name Why? She didn't know. "I'm Ray and you already told me your name is Thrush," She mewed. It worried her that he had forgotten her told her his name. Though it probably wasn't that odd since he was practically unconsius when her told her. "Would you like any food?" She asked. She didn't have anything right now but she could catch somthing. Of course it probally wouldn't be enough for all 3 possibly 4 of the. Well Cane and Strange tom could hunt for themselves. So hopefully it would be all good.
( @ILoveLeafpool @Shadow & Wind )

Old August 22nd, 2020, 01:56 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Ray had decided to move the cobwebs from the place she had stored them in to a little nook she had just dug out. She was checking in on the kit as well when he woke up and spoke. She hesitated about telling him her name Why? She didn't know. "I'm Ray and you already told me your name is Thrush," She mewed. It worried her that he had forgotten her told her his name. Though it probably wasn't that odd since he was practically unconsius when her told her. "Would you like any food?" She asked. She didn't have anything right now but she could catch somthing. Of course it probally wouldn't be enough for all 3 possibly 4 of the. Well Cane and Strange tom could hunt for themselves. So hopefully it would be all good.
Cane came in at the sound of voices. "What's your name, kit? I'm Cane.' he nodded at Ray acknowledging her presence.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old August 22nd, 2020, 03:54 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

@ILoveLeafpool "Im, Thrush." He mewed a bit more clearly this time. "hi Cane." "Hi Ray, yes i would like some food, im starving!" He mewed. @Wolfgirl8
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old August 22nd, 2020, 09:49 PM
Hehe I exist

Ray gave a quick nod at what the kit-Thrush said. Man she had to get over that impulse to just call a kit....well kit. I'll work on that later....maybe. "Well Thrush I'll go hunting real quick, Cane stay here and watch Thrush," She mewed already exiting the den. She breathed a sigh of relief as she walked away from the den. No worries just pure freedom. What she had always been happy with...except for recently when she almost felt...lonely. Then of course Cane, Thrush, and the Strange tom appeared in her territory.

She had been walking along towards one of her favorite spots in her territorry. A nice little tree that provided some shade and a large rock to sun yourself on. Ray sniffed the ground and air hoping to smell some prey. Suddenly she heard something flap it's wings. She swiftly turned her head to look at it. A bird. Perfect. She dropped low to the ground tail almost touching it. She creeps forward when she steps on...a stick! No! Darn it! She leaps claws unsheathed at the bird before it can get away. She quickly kills it. Not very elegant. But at least she caught something. Heading back towards the den she tried to catch a mouse but failed luckily finding another one and catching it. She carried both bird and mouse back to the den.

As she entered the den she pushed the mouse over to Thrush and put the bird down next to her. "Cane you can share the bird with me, Thrush the mouse is for you," She mewed. This would be enough for the day hopefully she could catch some more for tomorrow.

Old August 23rd, 2020, 06:07 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Ray gave a quick nod at what the kit-Thrush said. Man she had to get over that impulse to just call a kit....well kit. I'll work on that later....maybe. "Well Thrush I'll go hunting real quick, Cane stay here and watch Thrush," She mewed already exiting the den. She breathed a sigh of relief as she walked away from the den. No worries just pure freedom. What she had always been happy with...except for recently when she almost felt...lonely. Then of course Cane, Thrush, and the Strange tom appeared in her territory.

She had been walking along towards one of her favorite spots in her territorry. A nice little tree that provided some shade and a large rock to sun yourself on. Ray sniffed the ground and air hoping to smell some prey. Suddenly she heard something flap it's wings. She swiftly turned her head to look at it. A bird. Perfect. She dropped low to the ground tail almost touching it. She creeps forward when she steps on...a stick! No! Darn it! She leaps claws unsheathed at the bird before it can get away. She quickly kills it. Not very elegant. But at least she caught something. Heading back towards the den she tried to catch a mouse but failed luckily finding another one and catching it. She carried both bird and mouse back to the den.

As she entered the den she pushed the mouse over to Thrush and put the bird down next to her. "Cane you can share the bird with me, Thrush the mouse is for you," She mewed. This would be enough for the day hopefully she could catch some more for tomorrow.
Thrush ate the mouse slowly, savoring each bite. "I can help out you know." He said. "We might want to have another den, and I can dig in ground dens..." He said. "I also think we should get that healing cat back here, we are friends. His name is Tree." @Ayeeta
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; August 23rd, 2020 at 06:08 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2020, 08:55 AM
I need new characters-

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
( @ILoveLeafpool @Shadow & Wind
"Well it is time I told you my name. My name is: Luna. And actually I am a girl" said Luna @Shadow & Wind @ILoveLeafpool
If you need me immediately please contact me through Discord! LunaLune#0646

https://gdpd.xyz/crystallune
And follow me on scratch!
Old August 23rd, 2020, 09:13 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeeta View Post

"Well it is time I told you my name. My name is: Luna. And actually I am a girl" said Luna @Shadow & Wind @ILoveLeafpool
(I thought you said you name was tree?)
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~