Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 07:04 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 06:50 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:19 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2023, 12:59 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Enforcement Against Leaf-Bare [ Event ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
~Nightpaw~

purk: flock together [ T1] Inactive
When the day ends the night begins
------------

Nightpaw listened to Daintydove assigned cats, once she heard she was gonna be with crowtooth and some others, she smiled, but about the rotating she frowned. She could fail on everything, what if she messes things up and they would have to redo the walls and decorating! The embarrassment that would come. By the time daintydove stopped talking was the time she could almost start a worried fit, but she kept it in and followed crowtooth. Despite she was blind she has been taking lessons from Dustbunny of how to tunnel and dig, and of course she learned just the start of digging, so it couldn't be that bad right? Of course she couldn't see what her mentor was doing, but she still could understand what he means, flatten the ground, it didn't sound hard, maybe she would be able to do it without messing it up.

Once crowtooth finished, she went to the apprentices den and went to her next, she quickly dragged her nest Away from her working space. Her tailcurling as she sat down with a mount of bump dirt in front of her,*what did Dustbunny show me again?* she quarried before remembering, Her paws lifted and began to scoop the dirt from the bump out, her claws flexing as she became unaware of it. The molly continued to do this until she felt the ground smooth, once smooth she continued onto other bumps, throwing out pebbles and dirt.

--------------

~Crookedpaw~
he/him | male
Purk: none
------------

After the cats were assigned, Scalescar had nudged crookedpaw over to his group. When he joined and watched the cats, the tom tilted his head before finding a lump of dirt, he looked at everyone else in the warriors den before copying what they do.

-----------------------------------------------

~Scalescar~
He/him | tom
purk: Beefed up [T1] Inactive
-------------

After nudging Crookedpaw to his group, the tom himself joined his, the decoration group, while he probably didn't enjoy that word he put up with it. The scarred tom huffed as he didn't know what to do.

Watertail started snipping with his teeth, small branches growing in or left around were taken out with his large teeth.

Softheart looked up as Watertail hovered over her to clean the den.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 15th, 2023, 11:16 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

He would be... decorating. Okay. That was something he could handle. Relief flowed over his body in waves at the revelation that he would not, in fact, need to leave camp. A small smile made its way on to his face as he rose to gather whatever supplies he could get for this decorating project.

Only...

He stopped. Did he hear that right? Rotating groups? The relief in his body left as fast as it came, his heart sinking. This sort of emotional whiplash was not fun, that was for sure. Taking a deep breath, he began mentally reacquainting himself with the idea of leaving camp once more. Especially considering how many kits and apprentices were in their group...

He began to feel an anxious tidal wave approaching, ready to crash over him and completely consume his thoughts. He knew the spiral all too well, having spent plenty nights caught in its fierce grip. Push it away, push it away, push it away!

Curlypaw forced his paws to move forward, hoping that re-focusing his thoughts could keep the anxiety at bay, at least for now. His eyes settled on some pretty pebbles scattered nearby. Yes, those would do.

Not even stopping to register what the others in his group were doing, he gathered up as many pebbles as he could carry and teetered towards the closest den. Elder. Elder's den, yes, that was what this den was. Okay. Breathe. Breathe. Keep thinking about pretty rocks.

He began setting each pebble down, one by one, along the perimeter of the den. Curlypaw kept them close together, thinking that perhaps it would keep the fleas and ticks out. Could they climb? Maybe... although it would be like a cat climbing a mountain, wouldn't it? At least this would slow them down. And it looked pretty! The elders deserved something pretty to look at, yes they did.

Once he was done, he went searching for more pebbles. Back and forth, forcing his mind to stay on just this one thing. His heart beat a little faster any time someone raised their voice, thinking that perhaps this was the moment when he'd be sent out of camp. But, his paws kept working.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 16th, 2023, 03:48 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

It seemed to Deadmoon like she was doing a whole lot of apprentice-wrangling with this assignment, seeing as the younger cats almost outnumbered the older ones even with the addition of Cowtuft. That was alright though, she could keep an eye on apprentices. And gather stuff! She could gather stuff too, that was for sure! She wasn't sure if Cowtuft would be taking the lead with their little group as Crowtooth seemed to be doing with the tunnelers, or if it was down to Bravebird to set the tone as a sort of senior warrior. Or maybe it was her job, she was getting a bit old too. She kind of hoped not. That would mean trying to make good decisions and good decisions were not something Deadmoon was great at. Ever.

What she could do, however, was start walking. If someone wanted to start giving orders once they were outside and hunting for stuff that was fine by her, but it seemed like the other groups were getting to work and would be needing supplies soon enough, especially the wall and den building groups. Narrating her actions rather awkwardly I'm just going to head out and.... a very professional trailing-off of words followed. Nice. If nothing else she was making her way outside the camp so if the apprentices came out, as it seemed Snakepaw was doing, they wouldn't be alone. Not that there was likely to be much danger right outside the camp.

Once outside she stayed close to where the rest of her groupmates would emerge from, but started plucking at a dry, brambly bush, pulling some bits of it off and putting them into a pile. It was definitely wall material rather than den stuff, but she didn't really feel like trying to slice moss right now, and this bush would make decent structural stuff at least.
@tallulah @wolfie @Cubeisdagoat @peppermintbubble. @Kaybug. @Ladiebugg @GhostlyStarfinder @Katiethewolfchild

Last edited by gs29513; December 16th, 2023 at 04:44 PM.
Old December 17th, 2023, 08:48 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

[RLLY BUSY SO EXTREMELY LAZY]

Airkit blossomkit and newtberry joined their groups
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old December 17th, 2023, 11:58 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 28 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge, kitty softpaws ₊˚੭
✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @tallulah @gs29513 @Cubeisdagoat @peppermintbubble. @Kaybug. @Ladiebugg @GhostlyStarfinder @Katiethewolfchild
Five adults, four apprentices. Cowtuft watched as everyone begun to spread off into their assigned groups. He stood patiently, tail flickering back and forth -- waiting for an inkling that everyone was ready to go. Blinking as cats started to head out. With a small nod of his head, Cowtuft followed along. He exited the camp, his fluffy tail gesturing for anyone remaining in the camp to follow him out.

They didn't want to dwindle too long outside of camp. They weren't pressed for time, but he wanted everyone to get at least one chance on a task. He followed Deadmoon a little out of camp until she started to gather supplies. He looked around, his tail flickering back and forth. He approached a large stone, unsheathing his claws.

He was most focused on getting more moss since that was the lowest amount of supplies they had he figured. He started to scrap it off slowly, forming it into a ball. He would follow this process until the stone was completely clean of moss. He kept the mossballs by the stone while he explored for more supplies.

Cowtuft started to shuffle about through the ground, picking up a few pinecones, fern, and nicely colored rocks. He waddled back to his pile and placed the items back on. He imagined he could wrap ivy around his body .. and maybe hold a bit more brambles.

He pulled away, separating a little bit more from the group to find what he was looking for. Ivy ended up being something he couldn't find. Cowtuft settled for pulling brambles off a shrub and heading back to the group. Well, he figured that was all he could carry back now.

꠵ ꒰ DAINTYDOVE ꒱
ˏˋ*⁀➷ SHE. HER || curly-furred white she-cat with striking blue eyes . .

The she-cat watched her cousin leave with a huff, tail swishing back and forth. Well, she wasn't exactly in a group by any means but she figured she would walk about. Supervising, responsibility. The usual things she did not do. The walls seemed to be a little slow, so she figured she would step in. Daintydove picked up a few of the rambles and approached one of the walls. She lifted them up and begun to weave them into the existing brambles. Tugging them through at the best of her ability. (Which was little.)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 18th, 2023 at 12:17 AM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 12:07 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DuskPaw glances at the Medicine Cat, following his lead to start gathering things.

She trots around, finding soft moss, loose sticks, bird feathers and some pretty flowers, having completely forgotten what they were suppose to be looking for

@tallulah @gs29513 @Cubeisdagoat @peppermintbubble. @Kaybug. @wolfie @GhostlyStarfinder @Katiethewolfchild

Last edited by Ladiebugg; December 18th, 2023 at 12:12 AM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 04:14 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Tigermist finds some nice Poppy*

(Hope I'm doing this right)

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old December 18th, 2023, 04:55 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual - tags; @ChristmasFawn @TheLostAmongTheStars @Cherry~ @FrostyGalaxy @tallulah
Softsong nodded, glancing around for the cats in her group. It seemed like some of them had decided to do their own thing, grabbing trinkets and heading off to their own areas to place them. It made enough sense to decorate independently, she supposed - she was sure there would be more opportunities to work together when the groups rotated.

Scalescar caught her attention - what was he huffing about? Was it the group he'd been assigned to? "No need to get grouchy," she mewed archly. "Decoration may not be as important as reinforcing the dens, but it's good for morale. We'll get rotated soon enough anyway, so there's no need to huff."

She looked to the group of apprentices yet to leave to do their own decorating - Spottedpaw, Lichenpaw, Quillpaw and Poppypaw. Perhaps they could divide and conquer, and work to decorate the apprentice and warrior dens. She'd seen Swankit go off to the nursery, and Curlypaw off to the elders den, so it seemed like those dens were covered for now - and she certainly wasn't bold enough to decorate Twilightstar or Cowtuft and Lightningstorm's dens for them.

"I'm going to be decorating the warriors den if anyone would like to tag along and help, though I don't think the apprentice den is spoken for either,"
she mewed, pawing through the trinket pile. Smooth stones, colourful dried leaves and flowers, feathers... she picked a few she liked the look of and headed towards the warrior den to find a good place to put them.

Decorating: Softsong, Scalescar, Newtberry, Spottedpaw, Poppypaw, Curlypaw, Lichenpaw, Quillpaw, Swankit, Blossomkit
Old December 18th, 2023, 11:56 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Snakepaw had grabbed some beautiful feathers, some beautifully colored rocks and a ball of moss. @tallulah @gs29513 @Cubeisdagoat @Kaybug. @Ladiebugg @GhostlyStarfinder @wolfie
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old December 18th, 2023, 12:40 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quillpaw
She/her | 7 moons | Silk Spinner
That certainly sounded interesting. Quillpaw had faint memories of being underground early on in her life, but didn't recall them with any sharpness or clarity. "Okay, sounds good!" she chirped, a smile spreading across her face at the offer of coming to the larger cat with questions. She definitely would, once she rotated to the dens.

For now, the young apprentice turned to look at the cats called to her group. She still wasn't... entirely sure about everyone's names, so it was hard to figure out who exactly was in her group. Most cats seemed to go off and do their own thing, and as Quill set out to do the same a voice called for assistance with the warrior's den. Turning to look at the source, she didn't recognize the warrior, but they seemed like a good shadow to follow. "I can help!" she piped up as she bounced over to the warrior with a soft smile. "I know lots 'bout decoratin'. Ma showed me how to weave things when I was younger too." Turning her head to examine the trinkets, she scooped up a few of the feathers and some moss and trotted after the warrior.

"I'm Quillpfaw," she introduced herself, mainly because she didn't know the warrior - or really anyone in her group - all that well. Peachfrost had been the only one and... she was gone. Her tail flicked behind her as they neared the warrior's den and she set her collection down. "Might I ask who you are?" It was important to know the names of the Clan she had now resided in for about a moon and a half now, wasn't it?

[ @lesbianism - only mentioning who quill interacted directly with, but she's part of the decoration group! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Closed Thread