ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 18th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Ghostie

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: August Gathering

Appleheart ,of windclan, walked, or more of skipped, through the cats looking for a cat to talk with.
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:47 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Fireleaf ||

Mistburr glanced at the collection of SkyClan cats, mulling over what Snowstep had said. SkyClan had their own issues, and so did every other clan. With bickering leaders, there'd always be issues. Her attitude towards the other clans wouldn't help them bond. "Views like that won't help any of us," he mumbled towards the snowy she-cat, eyes focusing on the SkyClan leader as he spoke. "We should assume the best before the worst. Assuming the worst will just drive us all apart." The clans would always be divided in some form, and that was the point, but would StarClan really approve of disconnection like this?
""Assume the best before the worst?" W-what do you mean?" Snowstep asked

see you around wco <3
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:51 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Fireleaf ||

"Well... We enjoy the good news before being angered over the bad. We look at another cat and assume that they're trustworthy before we judge them." Staying positive was his goal to live by, and by letting prejudice cloud his vision, how would he ever stay positive? His sentiment was to help rather than hurt, to build rather than destroy. He hoped that Snowstep shared a similar sentiment, but it wasn't too uncommon for cats to want to tear a bad cat down a peg. "When you tell a cat they're bad, or act like you think they are, they will be bad."
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaywardAngel View Post
Appleheart ,of windclan, walked, or more of skipped, through the cats looking for a cat to talk with.
Sparrownose's grey-sliver fur bounced through the mass of cats gathered. Sparrow's blue eyes scanned the crowd, finally finding some cat. Bouncing over, Sparrow introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Sparrownose of Thunderclan." Before, he had been wandering aimlessly, but now, he couldn't wait to talk to some cat else.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old August 18th, 2018, 08:02 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
|| @Fireleaf ||

"Well... We enjoy the good news before being angered over the bad. We look at another cat and assume that they're trustworthy before we judge them." Staying positive was his goal to live by, and by letting prejudice cloud his vision, how would he ever stay positive? His sentiment was to help rather than hurt, to build rather than destroy. He hoped that Snowstep shared a similar sentiment, but it wasn't too uncommon for cats to want to tear a bad cat down a peg. "When you tell a cat they're bad, or act like you think they are, they will be bad."
"T-thanks" Snowstep said wowed by his opening about looking to the good not the bad and such.

see you around wco <3
Old August 18th, 2018, 08:07 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Fireleaf ||

The fluffy tom tilted his head slightly at her, bemused by her response. "Thanks? Well... It was nothing." He was surprised that what he said had had such an effect, but it seemed as if this was a recurring pattern. Gingerfoot had thanked him for similar words, so maybe this is what made other cats happy? It didn't seem too hard, after all. "I'm glad you liked it," Mistburr purred, glancing towards Passionstar and the empty space by him. "Let's assume that Grousestar is doing his best."
Old August 18th, 2018, 08:13 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
|| @Fireleaf ||

The fluffy tom tilted his head slightly at her, bemused by her response. "Thanks? Well... It was nothing." He was surprised that what he said had had such an effect, but it seemed as if this was a recurring pattern. Gingerfoot had thanked him for similar words, so maybe this is what made other cats happy? It didn't seem too hard, after all. "I'm glad you liked it," Mistburr purred, glancing towards Passionstar and the empty space by him. "Let's assume that Grousestar is doing his best."
Snowsteps rage had calmed down and she said "Ok then but im still a bit mad about Skyclan"

see you around wco <3
Old August 18th, 2018, 08:19 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Fireleaf ||

The tom let out a slight purr of uneasy laughter, kneading his paws in the ground in an attempt to get into a more comfortable position. "Well, I can't change that. Thank you for thinking twice, though." It wasn't simple to erase all knowledge of wrongdoing, even Mistburr had his insecurities about the other clans. He simply wanted the other cats to look past that, to concentrate on what they'd be doing in the future. All things considered, wrongdoers still had to be punished. The punishment that could possibly be dished out at this gathering? It wouldn't just affect Fallenstar. His whole clan could be dragged into the mess, and that was the issue that Mistburr had with the situation. Perhaps the leaders had a better plan than what he'd expected.
Old August 18th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mottledcrow View Post

Trotting over towards the disinterested ThunderClan feline, a tom of a freckled ebony pelt proffers a gentle smile. Scenting of RiverClan, Mottledcrow seats himself beside this newfound acquaintance, readying his maw for conversation. "Hello!" He mews, a kittenish aura surrounding the warrior. "I don't believe we've met. My name is Mottledcrow; what's yours?"
“Hm?” Lightningpelt was startled at his voice “Mine’s Lightningpelt How is prey running in Riverclan?” She said scenting the smell on the tom

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 18th, 2018, 08:32 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
|| @Fireleaf ||

The tom let out a slight purr of uneasy laughter, kneading his paws in the ground in an attempt to get into a more comfortable position. "Well, I can't change that. Thank you for thinking twice, though." It wasn't simple to erase all knowledge of wrongdoing, even Mistburr had his insecurities about the other clans. He simply wanted the other cats to look past that, to concentrate on what they'd be doing in the future. All things considered, wrongdoers still had to be punished. The punishment that could possibly be dished out at this gathering? It wouldn't just affect Fallenstar. His whole clan could be dragged into the mess, and that was the issue that Mistburr had with the situation. Perhaps the leaders had a better plan than what he'd expected.
Snowstep had looked around for a little bit then said "Your welcomed Mistburr its just the clans have gone uneasy with each other and such" [Have you chosen if you want them to be mates or not?] @Spikes

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; August 18th, 2018 at 08:42 PM.
Closed Thread