Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:18 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post
. @Fireleaf
Cinderflower moved her way out of the Thunderclan camp. She let out a deep breath as she walked through the forest. The molly headed out towards her secret spot, moving towards a thorn bush. There was a tunnel that lead into it and she walked through it.
Fireleaf watched her go into the thorn bush and followed her inside.

see you around wco <3
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:18 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Dawnlight twitched her whiskers and pouted now shaking her head being stubborn she changed her mind about going to the medicne den " it's probably fine maybe it's just a sprain . I'm not bleeding am i? Besides I'm sure she has enough on her paws. " she meowed not liking the sound of going there good job dawnlight you messed it up ! When will you learn to stop being a mousebrain!? she sighed " ok... I'll wait a day to see if my leg gets any worse. Then ill go. " she meowed still trying to get ambercloud not to bring her there. She honestly didn't like the medicne den . A lot of germs could be in there from other cats being sick! " have you ever done anything like that before ? " she asked tilting her head again .
Ambercloud sighed, "Very well, but we're still going to head back to camp." She figured it'd be a longer walk back than it was to get out here because of the she-cat limp. She hoped that a little rest would help Dawnlights shoulder. She tilted her head at the question, "What, falling from a tree or wrenching a shoulder?"

Last edited by ConfusedCas; July 3rd, 2018 at 05:18 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:21 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Fireleaf watched her go into the thorn bush and followed her inside.
Cinderflower smelled another cat come, but she kept on walking until she made it to where inside the thorn bush opened up. She turned around to face Fireleaf. "If I knew somebody was following me I could of had the place cleaned up." meowed the molly with a teasing voice.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:25 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:

Cinderflower smelled another cat come, but she kept on walking until she made it to where inside the thorn bush opened up. She turned around to face Fireleaf. "If I knew somebody was following me I could of had the place cleaned up." meowed the molly with a teasing voice.
Fireleaf asked her "What is this place?" Then he saw something fall behind him and saw 2 trees fall inside the thorn bush.

see you around wco <3
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:31 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Fireleaf asked her "What is this place?" Then he saw something fall behind him and saw 2 trees fall inside the thorn bush.
Cinderflower looked at the tom. "This is my hiding place!"

Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:46 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:

Cinderflower looked at the tom. "This is my hiding place!"
Fireleaf looked the 2 trees and said "How do we get out of here?" Then a huge tree came and fell on Fireleaf traping him.

see you around wco <3
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:49 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Fireleaf looked the 2 trees and said "How do we get out of here?" Then a huge tree came and fell on Fireleaf traping him.
Cinderflower jumped back, starting at Fireleaf in horror. "I'll go get some help!" howled the molly.

Old July 3rd, 2018, 07:24 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
he let a thin smile curl to his lips, ears lowering. "i guess that may be true," powdernose mewled, voice softer than it naturally already was. "but either way, no matter what others say, dreams give you life. they allow your mind to relieve itself of the stress of everyday's troubles. even if you can't follow them, dreams give you something to wish for." his shoulders rose in a shrug-like motion, then fell once again as he relaxed.

after a few moments of silence, he spoke, albeit mostly to himself. "sometimes different doesn't mean valuable." his tail flicked over his back paws, the fur splayed out over them. especially not a pitiful kitty like you. powdernose ignored the voice and glanced to stonegazer, eyes glimmering with a soft light. "you are certainly a great warrior, stonegazer. a worthy feline of the clan. but you must know that sometimes it's alright to let go. to be, well, lazy. as long as you can step right back to your duties whenever needed," he supplied, whiskers twitching.

powdernose swiped his tongue out, tasting the air. it was quite warm, but comfortable at the same time. he felt... safe. secure. even with the voices inside his head, or the sinking dread he always held, the siamese felt as though he could be normal. not a deputy, not a lazy, anxious warrior. just himself. the cat he was before all of this.

shaking his head, he let out a breathy laugh. there's no going back now. his pupils narrowed and he looked up, then stood and rotated in a circle, examining every bit of sky he could see. "the beauty of the stars is extravagant. so peaceful, so quiet. not a care in the world, just sitting high ib the sky and shedding their light down upon us," powdernose frowned, "if only the clans coukd be the same."

[[ ahhh my posts are getting repetitive, i'm sorry!! ]]
”Perhaps not,” Stonegazer began slowly, in response to Powdernose’s comment about different not meaning valuable. ”It’s too early to tell right now. But I believe you can make a difference for our Clan. ThunderClan needed a leader like Passionstar, and out of all the warriors here, he chose you to be his deputy. I believe in our leader, and I believe he’s made mostly good choices so far, so I don’t think you were a mistake.” Everything he was saying was true. It was hard not to believe in Passionstar, the leader was so good at rounding everyone up and making them believe. It was nice to have someone like that for a change, and while Stonegazer couldn’t be sure what the future held, he was pretty sure their new leader was going to take them through it confidently. He seemed to know what he was doing.

”If the Clans were always like that, we would be unprepared for outside threats. We might not attack each other, but that doesn’t leave us well prepared for disease, or bands of rogues who might attack us…” His voice trailed off and for a moment, there was a look of embarrassment on his features. That was a mistake. Powdernose is your superior, you shouldn’t speak to him in such a familiar way. Whether or not the smaller tom wanted to be friends, Stonegazer would always treat him as a superior - or so he believed - because respect was important. The hierarchy of the Clans would fall apart without it. ”That was inappropriate, my apologies. You were only making an observation.” With that, Stonegazer pulled himself away again and settled down. He was going to have to be careful. It was too easy to feel comfortable around Powdernose, and it was something he was unused to. Why was he so fond of the little deputy?

It didn’t make sense, but sometimes… as Stonegazer had learned… life didn’t make much sense either.

(pffft don't worry about it! we can end it if you need to c: )

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 09:42 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
”Perhaps not,” Stonegazer began slowly, in response to Powdernose’s comment about different not meaning valuable. ”It’s too early to tell right now. But I believe you can make a difference for our Clan. ThunderClan needed a leader like Passionstar, and out of all the warriors here, he chose you to be his deputy. I believe in our leader, and I believe he’s made mostly good choices so far, so I don’t think you were a mistake.” Everything he was saying was true. It was hard not to believe in Passionstar, the leader was so good at rounding everyone up and making them believe. It was nice to have someone like that for a change, and while Stonegazer couldn’t be sure what the future held, he was pretty sure their new leader was going to take them through it confidently. He seemed to know what he was doing.

”If the Clans were always like that, we would be unprepared for outside threats. We might not attack each other, but that doesn’t leave us well prepared for disease, or bands of rogues who might attack us…” His voice trailed off and for a moment, there was a look of embarrassment on his features. That was a mistake. Powdernose is your superior, you shouldn’t speak to him in such a familiar way. Whether or not the smaller tom wanted to be friends, Stonegazer would always treat him as a superior - or so he believed - because respect was important. The hierarchy of the Clans would fall apart without it. ”That was inappropriate, my apologies. You were only making an observation.” With that, Stonegazer pulled himself away again and settled down. He was going to have to be careful. It was too easy to feel comfortable around Powdernose, and it was something he was unused to. Why was he so fond of the little deputy?

It didn’t make sense, but sometimes… as Stonegazer had learned… life didn’t make much sense either.

(pffft don't worry about it! we can end it if you need to c: )
[[ nono it's fine haha !! ]]

powdernose let a soft smile dance upon his lips, nodding in agreement. "passionstar is a lovely leader. he is a lovely friend and brother as well. i trust him, but i'm not sure if i trust myself." he dropped his head to the ground, laying on his side and closing his eyes as he faced stonegazer. "but we can never look into the future and see what it holds. you cannot see how your life will turn out, who you will fall in love with, if you will have or adopt any kits, how you'll die, or anything else. it's all a matter of what choices you make within your past and the present." he rolled onto his back, paws hanging in the air, casting a glance towards stonegazer as he spoke.

his tail brushed up some dust as it swished back and forth, eyes sparkling. "you can dream, but it's up to you to decide if those dreams come true." he grinned, a goofy expression on his face as he lay on his back, head tilted to look at the gray tom.

hearing the other's words, powdernose positioned himself back onto his belly and tilted his head. "that may be true, but the constant need for battle has become quite ridiculous," he supplied, then blinked and spoke again, "it was simply stating your opinion. no need to apologize. it is quite valid, as it helps to gather the views of the clan to see where everyone stands." he moved closer to stonegazer, now laying only half a tail-length away. "you can be comfortable around me, you know. as you said, i'm different. i may be the deputy, but i am still me. little ol' powdernose. feel free to speak about whatever you want, i won't think of you in any other way," he said, sensing the embarassed change in demeanor on the tom.

a thin smile twisted his lips, a glimmer of fondness leaping to his gaze. powdernose then shook it away, taking a deep breath. a friendship had begun to form, and it was not the time to ruin it.

would it ever be time?

no.

[[ my bby is dropping so many subconscious hints ahh ]]
Old July 3rd, 2018, 10:23 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:

Cinderflower jumped back, starting at Fireleaf in horror. "I'll go get some help!" howled the molly.
[How you get out?] Fireleaf tired to push the trees but it was no use.

see you around wco <3