Last post by Yoshdo
Today 11:53 AM

Old October 12th, 2019, 03:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"Sure!" Splashpaw said and smiled. She readied herself and said "1....... 2....... 3!" And when she said 3, she started running.
With a sharp mrrow of excitement, Ashpaw launched himself after the she-cat, his paws hitting the ground much harder than they usually would. As aforementioned, he wasn't a runner; quite the opposite, he was built so that his talents were angled towards swimming. Nevertheless, running through the territory with Splashpaw was fun, and it was something the tom had desperately needed. She was winning at the moment, but whether he would pull ahead or lose was purely up to fate.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 12th, 2019, 04:06 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
With a sharp mrrow of excitement, Ashpaw launched himself after the she-cat, his paws hitting the ground much harder than they usually would. As aforementioned, he wasn't a runner; quite the opposite, he was built so that his talents were angled towards swimming. Nevertheless, running through the territory with Splashpaw was fun, and it was something the tom had desperately needed. She was winning at the moment, but whether he would pull ahead or lose was purely up to fate.
Splashpaw, who used to be a Kittypet, was surprisingly fast. When she was younger, she used to run around outside all the time. She smiled as she was in the lead and was almost at the tree but she suddenly tripped on a rock and with a surprised 'mrrow' , she fell. But that wasn't stopping her. She quickly got up and continued running towards the tree.
When she got there , she shook her fur and looked back at where Ashpaw was. "I won!" She said proudly and excitedly.
Old October 12th, 2019, 04:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Splashpaw, who used to be a Kittypet, was surprisingly fast. When she was younger, she used to run around outside all the time. She smiled as she was in the lead and was almost at the tree but she suddenly tripped on a rock and with a surprised 'mrrow' , she fell. But that wasn't stopping her. She quickly got up and continued running towards the tree.
When she got there , she shook her fur and looked back at where Ashpaw was. "I won!" She said proudly and excitedly.
Ashpaw came in close behind her, his sides heaving with the exertion of running. He wasn't used to it; it hadn't been a long distance, but it was enough to cause him to have to stop for a minute. "Good job," He panted, offering her a smile in between shallow breaths. "You're faster than half the apprentices in RiverClan." It was true; RiverClan wasn't exactly known for its quick-moving members. Splashpaw, however, appeared to be an exception to this rule.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 12th, 2019, 04:31 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Ashpaw came in close behind her, his sides heaving with the exertion of running. He wasn't used to it; it hadn't been a long distance, but it was enough to cause him to have to stop for a minute. "Good job," He panted, offering her a smile in between shallow breaths. "You're faster than half the apprentices in RiverClan." It was true; RiverClan wasn't exactly known for its quick-moving members. Splashpaw, however, appeared to be an exception to this rule.
"That's probably because I'm wasn't born a a Riverclan cat." Splashpaw said and smiled. It wasn't much of a secret anymore and Poolpaw would probably tell everyone so it wouldn't be much of a secret after that.
Old October 12th, 2019, 08:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
"That's probably because I'm wasn't born a a Riverclan cat." Splashpaw said and smiled. It wasn't much of a secret anymore and Poolpaw would probably tell everyone so it wouldn't be much of a secret after that.
Not a RiverClan cat? Ashpaw blinked once before he broke out into a smile. "Well, you're a part of RiverClan now." That was what counted, right? Besides, Splashpaw would adapt to life here. He didn't know when she'd joined the Clan; however, he was certain she'd adapt to Clan life soon if she hadn't already. Splashpaw seemed like a smart cat. "So, where exactly did you come from?" He didn't stop to think about the intrusive nature of his query; then again, Ashpaw rarely did things like that. He was too focused on getting to the truth of the matter, whether Splashpaw found it rude or not. It wouldn't be long before he discovered whether he'd get a kind answer or clawed ears for his efforts.

Old October 12th, 2019, 08:50 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Not a RiverClan cat? Ashpaw blinked once before he broke out into a smile. "Well, you're a part of RiverClan now." That was what counted, right? Besides, Splashpaw would adapt to life here. He didn't know when she'd joined the Clan; however, he was certain she'd adapt to Clan life soon if she hadn't already. Splashpaw seemed like a smart cat. "So, where exactly did you come from?" He didn't stop to think about the intrusive nature of his query; then again, Ashpaw rarely did things like that. He was too focused on getting to the truth of the matter, whether Splashpaw found it rude or not. It wouldn't be long before he discovered whether he'd get a kind answer or clawed ears for his efforts.
Splashpaw looked to the side nervously before she decided it was ok to tell him. She looked back up at him and gave him a faint smile. "My mother was a Kittypet and my father was a loner. I never really saw my father cause my mom said he was bad. So i grew up as a Kittypet. A few moons ago, my mother died and I joined Riverclan to get away from my Father. But im really glad I joined! " She explained.
Old October 12th, 2019, 09:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Splashpaw looked to the side nervously before she decided it was ok to tell him. She looked back up at him and gave him a faint smile. "My mother was a Kittypet and my father was a loner. I never really saw my father cause my mom said he was bad. So i grew up as a Kittypet. A few moons ago, my mother died and I joined Riverclan to get away from my Father. But im really glad I joined! " She explained.
Wow. That was quite a story, and one that Ashpaw hadn't thought would even be possible. He hadn't imagined that anyone would be hiding from their awful Father or that they would come to RiverClan to get away from him. He knew enough about dead family but losing a Mother was always tough, especially at a young age. "I'm sorry you went through that," He mewed, his voice never lowering in volume although the words were sober. "But you're here now, and you're happy, right?" How could anyone be unhappy here? Well, besides the SkyClanners, but they were another story.

Old October 12th, 2019, 09:25 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Wow. That was quite a story, and one that Ashpaw hadn't thought would even be possible. He hadn't imagined that anyone would be hiding from their awful Father or that they would come to RiverClan to get away from him. He knew enough about dead family but losing a Mother was always tough, especially at a young age. "I'm sorry you went through that," He mewed, his voice never lowering in volume although the words were sober. "But you're here now, and you're happy, right?" How could anyone be unhappy here? Well, besides the SkyClanners, but they were another story.
"Yeah, Why wouldn't i be? " Splashpaw meowed just as her smile appeared. Her backstory did hurt her a lot but she was good at putting a fake mask on in front of other cats. She had been doing it her whole life after all.
Old October 12th, 2019, 09:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
"Yeah, Why wouldn't i be? " Splashpaw meowed just as her smile appeared. Her backstory did hurt her a lot but she was good at putting a fake mask on in front of other cats. She had been doing it her whole life after all.
Ashpaw, oblivious to the facade that Splashpaw was putting on, gave his new friend a beaming smile. "Great! I'm happy for you!" Of course, he still felt bad about the loss of her Mom. It must be rough on her, remembering that she was hiding from her Dad and that her Mom was dead. He barely remembered his parents; he didn't mind not knowing them, because of the support system he'd built here. Sure, not everyone in RiverClan was a friend of his, but most were close enough, and he'd have to be okay with that.

"So, Splashpaw, what now?" Another race? It probably wouldn't be good for his self-esteem, or his body, but he was willing to risk that. Or, perhaps a game; those were always fun. Especially fishing competitions, but Ashpaw wouldn't want to push her into that.

Old October 12th, 2019, 09:40 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Ashpaw, oblivious to the facade that Splashpaw was putting on, gave his new friend a beaming smile. "Great! I'm happy for you!" Of course, he still felt bad about the loss of her Mom. It must be rough on her, remembering that she was hiding from her Dad and that her Mom was dead. He barely remembered his parents; he didn't mind not knowing them, because of the support system he'd built here. Sure, not everyone in RiverClan was a friend of his, but most were close enough, and he'd have to be okay with that.

"So, Splashpaw, what now?" Another race? It probably wouldn't be good for his self-esteem, or his body, but he was willing to risk that. Or, perhaps a game; those were always fun. Especially fishing competitions, but Ashpaw wouldn't want to push her into that.
"How about you come up with something now?" Splashpaw meowed and gave him a smile. She decided it would be best to take turns on who got to pick the games.