Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 07:42 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 07:37 AM
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Blazing
Today 07:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 5th, 2016, 08:42 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
"W-well nobody in particular but... i tend to get anxious really easily... its hard to explain..." Amberstorm awkwardly took another bite and passed it back while looking away. Well i chose the worst subject to bring up.
"Oh..." Maplefur trailed off, mentally cursing herself for making it awkward. I shouldn't have said anything. She took another bite, shooting a worried glance at Amberstorm when she passed the rabbit back. Her tail tip flicked in annoyance at herself, and she quickly looked back at the ground, shifting her paws.

Old November 5th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"Oh..." Maplefur trailed off, mentally cursing herself for making it awkward. I shouldn't have said anything. She took another bite, shooting a worried glance at Amberstorm when she passed the rabbit back. Her tail tip flicked in annoyance at herself, and she quickly looked back at the ground, shifting her paws.
Amberstorm paused and sat there awkwardly for a minute. "Uhm... i guess ill ask how your life is right now?..." He was genuinely curious... under all the awkwardness.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old November 5th, 2016, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Amberstorm paused and sat there awkwardly for a minute. "Uhm... i guess ill ask how your life is right now?..." He was genuinely curious... under all the awkwardness.
"It's alright. I'm still getting used to being..." Being a clan cat. "To being a warrior. I mean, it feels like I just had my ceremony yesterday, but it's already been a couple moons."

Old November 5th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
"It's alright. I'm still getting used to being..." Being a clan cat. "To being a warrior. I mean, it feels like I just had my ceremony yesterday, but it's already been a couple moons."
"Yeah... i uh, understand that feeling" Amberstorm stared awkwardly at his paws. I totally ruined this... moment?... "Its tough when you first become a warrior..."
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Old November 5th, 2016, 09:00 PM

Quote:
"Yeah... i uh, understand that feeling" Amberstorm stared awkwardly at his paws. I totally ruined this... moment?... "Its tough when you first become a warrior..."
"Wanna know what's the toughest?" Maplefur quickly went from being subdued to teasing. "Getting used to not needing to check the elders for ticks. That's something I won't miss!"

Old November 5th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
"Wanna know what's the toughest?" Maplefur quickly went from being subdued to teasing. "Getting used to not needing to check the elders for ticks. That's something I won't miss!"
Amberstorm chuckled a bit "Actually the second day i was a warrior i accidentally did the elders ticks... it was pretty hilarious... I guess the hardest part is realizing you're actually not an apprentice anymore"

Old November 5th, 2016, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Amberstorm chuckled a bit "Actually the second day i was a warrior i accidentally did the elders ticks... it was pretty hilarious... I guess the hardest part is realizing you're actually not an apprentice anymore"
"Exactly," Maplefur raised her paw to pat his shoulder, then leaned closer. "You gonna finish that rabbit, or..." Her green eyes flashed teasingly and she nodded down at the food by his paws.

Old November 5th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
"Exactly," Maplefur raised her paw to pat his shoulder, then leaned closer. "You gonna finish that rabbit, or..." Her green eyes flashed teasingly and she nodded down at the food by his paws.
"Uh-oh, yeah!" Amberstorm took another bite and passed it back a bit embarrassingly. "Sorry about that..."

Old November 5th, 2016, 09:14 PM

Quote:
"Uh-oh, yeah!" Amberstorm took another bite and passed it back a bit embarrassingly. "Sorry about that..."
Maplefur let out a laugh that rang across the clearing, and she quickly covered her mouth with her paw when several heads turned their way. "You're good," She managed to choke out between giggles. She leaned over, body still shaking, and took a bite before quickly shoving the rabbit back.

Old November 5th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:

Maplefur let out a laugh that rang across the clearing, and she quickly covered her mouth with her paw when several heads turned their way. "You're good," She managed to choke out between giggles. She leaned over, body still shaking, and took a bite before quickly shoving the rabbit back.
Amberstorm couldn't help but join in the giggling. She... certainly is a very special cat... He took another bite and pushed back the rest of the rabbit. There was very little rabbit left and he wanted to give the rest to her.

Closed Thread