Last post by TrueDetroit
Today 04:53 PM

Old February 17th, 2019, 08:35 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

As the white cat slept, Shadowpaw kept watch, ears twitching and moving with each sound. He felt oddly protective of Snowpaw but brushed off as being the fact she was the the first one to actually talk with him.
Snowpaw woke up at midnight, she was surprised he was still keeping watch. "You know, you can go to sleep. I don't think anything will get us!" She said.
Old February 17th, 2019, 11:25 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Snowpaw woke up at midnight, she was surprised he was still keeping watch. "You know, you can go to sleep. I don't think anything will get us!" She said.
"I don't trust thundeeclan." He mumbled and bumped his head against hers. "Weve never had good terms with them."

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 18th, 2019, 10:46 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"I don't trust thundeeclan." He mumbled and bumped his head against hers. "Weve never had good terms with them."
Nothing is going to happen" Snowpaw reassured Shadowpaw.
Old February 18th, 2019, 11:36 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
So he wasn’t a “believer.” The tom had no idea what they were, and even called them spirits. Well, she didn’t know if they were. One of her friends that she met at the Thunderclan border told her about them. So Mapleshatter wasn’t exactly an expert about the tiny creatures. She still frowned when he didn’t get her joke though, and he even seemed upset... odd. But back to the important matter. She had to spread light on this situation, let him know how everything anyone could ever wonder could fit so perfectly inside her mind. “Do you even know what faeries are?” The molly asked, tail once again swaying. It was a habit of hers; especially when she was talking to another cat. A way of stemming, some might say, so she wouldn’t have a panic attack exchanging a few simple words with another.

It was no wonder that he had no idea, all the other clans hid what really happened from Shadowclan. There were so many things she could tell him about... like kittypets true form, how dark forest cats can posses their trainees, etc. And he knew none of it. It was exciting, to spread her theories to another feline. ”Do you even know the truth about foxes?” Even if he seemed uninterested or confused, she didn’t care. Mapleshatter just needed to talk to another about the constant thoughts spiraling in her brain. They were almost nonstop, always coming with bizzare theories even she would question. But some weren’t like that. Some she would actually believe, like the two she told the leader. Looking at him once more, a question, not a theory, came into her thoughts. “What’s your name, anyway?” She had to be honest to herself, she needed more cats to call even acquaintances, and simply “that creamy tom” wouldn’t work.

Uh oh. The feline before him seemed dissatisfied with his response. Well, what did she expect? He didn’t know what the heck a “faerie” was. He had thought of it as a spirit. The word itself seemed pleasant and kind, small and cute. He had thought of spirits first because maybe this was another word for it? He didn’t know. Some cats used different words. And spirits could influence a cat, couldn’t they? The leader was taken aback at the statement. He flattened his ears, fumbling for a response to the blunt question. “I guess not, I mean I thought so until you said that.” It was an equally straightforward answer to the question, but it was the truth. How was he supposed to know what a faerie was when he hadn’t even heard of one?

Windystar watched the she-cat before him. She seemed to be excited. Why? Because she got to inform her leader? Because she wanted to spread her information? Some other reason? He could have contemplated it all day. This was an odd cat - she intrigued the leader with her strange beliefs and interesting theories. She seems to have a lot to say. But what she did say startled him yet again. “I... they are big and... orange?” he tried, probably failing the cat’s expectations miserably. Oh, well. That also peaked his curiousity, wanting to explore this bizarre cat’s mind and unlock the mysteries inside it. Wait. She didn’t know him? His name? This was a chance to lie and say that he was just a warrior, even though he’d been leader for... a moon already? It seemed odd that this cat didn’t even recognize him as a deputy. No, he had to be honest. “I’m Windystar,” he said, feeling his own name on his tongue. It felt odd, saying his own name. ‘Windystar. WinDYstar. WindySTAR.’ Nope, still weird. “What’s yours?” he asked, still not being able to recognize the cat.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 18th, 2019, 04:15 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Uh oh. The feline before him seemed dissatisfied with his response. Well, what did she expect? He didn’t know what the heck a “faerie” was. He had thought of it as a spirit. The word itself seemed pleasant and kind, small and cute. He had thought of spirits first because maybe this was another word for it? He didn’t know. Some cats used different words. And spirits could influence a cat, couldn’t they? The leader was taken aback at the statement. He flattened his ears, fumbling for a response to the blunt question. “I guess not, I mean I thought so until you said that.” It was an equally straightforward answer to the question, but it was the truth. How was he supposed to know what a faerie was when he hadn’t even heard of one?

Windystar watched the she-cat before him. She seemed to be excited. Why? Because she got to inform her leader? Because she wanted to spread her information? Some other reason? He could have contemplated it all day. This was an odd cat - she intrigued the leader with her strange beliefs and interesting theories. She seems to have a lot to say. But what she did say startled him yet again. “I... they are big and... orange?” he tried, probably failing the cat’s expectations miserably. Oh, well. That also peaked his curiousity, wanting to explore this bizarre cat’s mind and unlock the mysteries inside it. Wait. She didn’t know him? His name? This was a chance to lie and say that he was just a warrior, even though he’d been leader for... a moon already? It seemed odd that this cat didn’t even recognize him as a deputy. No, he had to be honest. “I’m Windystar,” he said, feeling his own name on his tongue. It felt odd, saying his own name. ‘Windystar. WinDYstar. WindySTAR.’ Nope, still weird. “What’s yours?” he asked, still not being able to recognize the cat.
Mapleshatter was ready to full-on bombard him with every little idea that had ever come into her brain. Like white cats, they were messangers from Starclan. And that leaders died when they got their nine lives, as well as taking the spirits of the ancestors that gave them it. But she also didn’t want to scare the unnamed tom away. Communication was such a strange concept. You had to act a certain way, sound a certain way, position yourself “normally.” It was all too trivial, all too meaningless. But her conspiracies weren’t like that. They helped her cope with the world around her, helped her be herself. “I can tell you about ‘em if you want.” She trilled, the most emotion that had ever come off of the molly. She was lucky that she was able to approach a feline that, even though he didn’t seem to fully understand her, at least he didn’t ridicule or ignore her. He was trying to talk to her.

But he didn’t even know about foxes? That was one of the first “truths” that she figured out. She thought it would be easy to even guess, though apparently not. The molly was happy- is that the word?- to describe what was really going on with foxes. ”Well, if someone commits too much wrong in their life, then they become foxes.” She explained. The feline had been standing, quite awkwardly, for the whole time, though now she felt more comfortable talking with the sandy tom; so she sat down, wrapping her overly long tail around her mitts. Her fur wasn’t built for the cold, being short and more on the thin side. So almost every breeze sent her shivering in her skin. When the slightly injured cat responded to her question, she was surprised. Star. Star? Star? He was a leader? Then what happened to Goldenstar-or Goldeneye? Was that it now? There was a bit of confusion in her eyes, but nothing more. “Nice to meet ya. I’m Mapleshatter.” The molly spoke with no formalities whatsoever, no honorable dip of her head or respectable greeting. If anything, her guard was going down and with it went her reserved nature, which could be called “manners” by some.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:15 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
Mapleshatter was ready to full-on bombard him with every little idea that had ever come into her brain. Like white cats, they were messangers from Starclan. And that leaders died when they got their nine lives, as well as taking the spirits of the ancestors that gave them it. But she also didn’t want to scare the unnamed tom away. Communication was such a strange concept. You had to act a certain way, sound a certain way, position yourself “normally.” It was all too trivial, all too meaningless. But her conspiracies weren’t like that. They helped her cope with the world around her, helped her be herself. “I can tell you about ‘em if you want.” She trilled, the most emotion that had ever come off of the molly. She was lucky that she was able to approach a feline that, even though he didn’t seem to fully understand her, at least he didn’t ridicule or ignore her. He was trying to talk to her.

But he didn’t even know about foxes? That was one of the first “truths” that she figured out. She thought it would be easy to even guess, though apparently not. The molly was happy- is that the word?- to describe what was really going on with foxes. ”Well, if someone commits too much wrong in their life, then they become foxes.” She explained. The feline had been standing, quite awkwardly, for the whole time, though now she felt more comfortable talking with the sandy tom; so she sat down, wrapping her overly long tail around her mitts. Her fur wasn’t built for the cold, being short and more on the thin side. So almost every breeze sent her shivering in her skin. When the slightly injured cat responded to her question, she was surprised. Star. Star? Star? He was a leader? Then what happened to Goldenstar-or Goldeneye? Was that it now? There was a bit of confusion in her eyes, but nothing more. “Nice to meet ya. I’m Mapleshatter.” The molly spoke with no formalities whatsoever, no honorable dip of her head or respectable greeting. If anything, her guard was going down and with it went her reserved nature, which could be called “manners” by some.

The large tom had started to become more comfortable talking with this unusual feline. Maybe it was just that he was in his comfort zone again, just talking, or maybe because he was growing to like this cat and her ideas. Either way, he felt his racing heart slow and his muscles that he didn’t even know were tense relax. Windystar himself was very talkative when he had something to talk about. He could chat for hours. But usually he didn’t, because most cats he’d met were much more introverted than he. It seemed to be the same at first for the molly in front of him. But the more they seems to talk about her ideas and theories, the more excited and talkative she seemed. And even though the conversation seemed very out of his element, he enjoyed it. Why? It was amazing to see another so passionate about something. He loved it. “Of course, now I’m curious,” he purred, ready to listen.

She once again seemed curious or maybe upset when he said he didn’t know. Did she think of him as some uneducated cat? Well, maybe it was time he did get educated. Windystar was all for seeing the lifestyles of other felines, whether that be from other Clans, kittypets, or the cat before him. He listened to her theory, nodding. Well, that made sense. Foxes were large and mean. Maybe it was the truth. But he had met some evil cats throughout his life. If this was true, why didn’t they have pointed snouts and bushy russet fur? He wished that this cat spoke the truth. But there were some cats who acted like foxes, but never became them. But the warm-hearted feline always gave second chances. He couldn’t imagine a day when he would exile a feline. The cat spoke again, drawing his attention back to the present. He tensed up once more, expecting things to become awkward just when he became comfortable around her. But the newly named Mapleshatter just gave a shrug and a nonchalant response. Wow. This was... amazing. No awkward head dip, no awkwardness at all. This was great. “Great to meet you too,” he breathed, smiling.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 18th, 2019, 08:36 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

The large tom had started to become more comfortable talking with this unusual feline. Maybe it was just that he was in his comfort zone again, just talking, or maybe because he was growing to like this cat and her ideas. Either way, he felt his racing heart slow and his muscles that he didn’t even know were tense relax. Windystar himself was very talkative when he had something to talk about. He could chat for hours. But usually he didn’t, because most cats he’d met were much more introverted than he. It seemed to be the same at first for the molly in front of him. But the more they seems to talk about her ideas and theories, the more excited and talkative she seemed. And even though the conversation seemed very out of his element, he enjoyed it. Why? It was amazing to see another so passionate about something. He loved it. “Of course, now I’m curious,” he purred, ready to listen.

She once again seemed curious or maybe upset when he said he didn’t know. Did she think of him as some uneducated cat? Well, maybe it was time he did get educated. Windystar was all for seeing the lifestyles of other felines, whether that be from other Clans, kittypets, or the cat before him. He listened to her theory, nodding. Well, that made sense. Foxes were large and mean. Maybe it was the truth. But he had met some evil cats throughout his life. If this was true, why didn’t they have pointed snouts and bushy russet fur? He wished that this cat spoke the truth. But there were some cats who acted like foxes, but never became them. But the warm-hearted feline always gave second chances. He couldn’t imagine a day when he would exile a feline. The cat spoke again, drawing his attention back to the present. He tensed up once more, expecting things to become awkward just when he became comfortable around her. But the newly named Mapleshatter just gave a shrug and a nonchalant response. Wow. This was... amazing. No awkward head dip, no awkwardness at all. This was great. “Great to meet you too,” he breathed, smiling.
This was refreshing for the molly. He wasn’t ridiculing her or feeding her ideas to a point where she was overwhelmed and believed in them even more. He was just curious, wanting to know more about them. Mapleshatter couldn’t help but think that Windystar, who apparently was the leader of her own clan, was a good cat. The molly had... trust issues to say the least. And she was weary of him at first, but now she was ready to spill her theories out to him, without a filter. Well, she wouldn’t go around telling a cat who was given extra lifes by Starclan that others could be possessed by the Dark Forest. She wouldn’t cross that line, especially if the theory included others worshiping them. Taking a quick breath in, she began to speak. “Well, there are two types of faeries. Those from Starclan and those sent by the Place of No Stars. Starclan faeries give dreams, omens, and stuff like that while the dark faeries are responsible for nightmares. At least, that’s what I’ve been told.” She finished, out of air. She wasn’t used to talking so much, and when she did it was tiring.

The scarred molly knew that deep down she was excited that she was talking to a leader for goodness sakes, though the giddiness was just blended into the other factors that caused her to be more uplifted than normal. She hadn’t realized how much she was talking to the large feline. The only thing that struck her was that the small warrior had to look up to barely look him in the eye. She was short, she knew that, but in front of such a towering figure she looked even more tiny. She couldn’t help but feel like a newly made apprentice peering up in awe. Mapleshatter felt like that in front of most, like she was only a kit with crazy little beliefs, or at least she thought that was how most of her interactions were portrayed in her mind. Shaking her head to snap back into reality, a new question bothered her. And since Windystar seemed to be fine talking to her, she had to ask. “Do you like being a leader or a warrior better?” The molly asked. She wasn’t sure if he was comfortable with his rank or not, she guessed, or more likely hoped, that it hadn’t been long since he gained his title. She was apart of Shadowclan after all, even if she spent some time near the borders, and not even knowing the time a significant event happened made her briefly question her own loyalties.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old February 18th, 2019, 10:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by prepkenile View Post
Palepaw was glad to hear that her name was something so easy to remember. Hopefully, he wouldn't forget her name by the next day for once. "I'm Palepaw. Nice to meet you."
"What exactly are you doing here?"
Palepaw was tired of running, and wanted to call it off. He wasn't going to be able to finish his route on time if he tried to keep up the same pace he had been going, and even that was slower than he wanted it to be. Instead, he felt like hunting now, and some extra paws couldn't hurt. Still, he didn't want to admit that he was doing poorly, and tried to think of a way to avoid making that obvious to the apprentice in front of him while still asking to hunt together. "I could use some practice hunting in the snow, too. Wanna hunt?"

Blackpaw have a slight nod as he introduced himself. "Likewise," She'd meow noting his name for possible future interactions between them. Palepaw, what an interesting yet simple name.
At the question the night black apprentice twitched her whiskers. "Out training you could say." With an absent mentor she tended to go out and practice things in her own and with all this snow this was the perfect time for practicing navigating through it. Snow hide scents and covered tracks unless it wasn't currently snowing, which it was at the moment. The white flecks dotted her black fur so much she looked like a splotchy night sky. Hearing the toms next words she couldn't help but agree, she any apprentice needs practice hunting in the snow. " Sure, I could use some practice and I'm sure the Clan is short on prey since it's this cold. " Blackpaw would add puffing out a breath to clear some snowflakes from her whiskers.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 19th, 2019, 04:05 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Nothing is going to happen" Snowpaw reassured Shadowpaw.
"Not while I'm on watch" he agreed, tail flicking. "Its just that we're so close to the border..."

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 19th, 2019, 04:17 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"Not while I'm on watch" he agreed, tail flicking. "Its just that we're so close to the border..."
I promise." Snowpaw said and yawned, getting a bit tired again.