Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
finding our way home
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:28 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:26 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 06:24 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:22 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2017, 08:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Caracalspirit sat in the camp, her pelt laying flat on her lean frame as she ate a bite of a rabbit. Glancing at the cloud-laced sky with a purr of content, she realized the only thing that was missing was somebody to talk to.

@Robin-chan
Old June 7th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Caracalspirit sat in the camp, her pelt laying flat on her lean frame as she ate a bite of a rabbit. Glancing at the cloud-laced sky with a purr of content, she realized the only thing that was missing was somebody to talk to.

@Robin-chan
Hawkfeather strolled into the spacious camp clearing with a plump blackbird hanging in his jaws. The young tom-cat’s fur was misted with rainwater from an earlier storm that rolled through the land while he had been out hunting, but it was nearly completely dried now. He held his head high as he walked past several clanmates, dipping his head to them as he padded over to the fresh-kill pile. On his way there, however, the form of a she-cat was caught in the corner of his vision, making him pause to see a beautiful-looking female, currently munching on a rabbit not too far away. Hawkfeather made sure to put a smile on his face as he walked past her, holding his blackbird proudly in his jaws as he seemed to show himself off to this she-cat as he dropped the bird among the other prey.
Old June 7th, 2017, 08:41 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Hawkfeather strolled into the spacious camp clearing with a plump blackbird hanging in his jaws. The young tom-cat’s fur was misted with rainwater from an earlier storm that rolled through the land while he had been out hunting, but it was nearly completely dried now. He held his head high as he walked past several clanmates, dipping his head to them as he padded over to the fresh-kill pile. On his way there, however, the form of a she-cat was caught in the corner of his vision, making him pause to see a beautiful-looking female, currently munching on a rabbit not too far away. Hawkfeather made sure to put a smile on his face as he walked past her, holding his blackbird proudly in his jaws as he seemed to show himself off to this she-cat as he dropped the bird among the other prey.
Caracalspirit chuckled, pretending to be so wooed by him. She stood, approaching. "Such a great catch" she said through stifled laughter, amusement in her eyes.
Old June 7th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Caracalspirit chuckled, pretending to be so wooed by him. She stood, approaching. "Such a great catch" she said through stifled laughter, amusement in her eyes.
The brown-and-white furred tom’s ears twitched at the female’s chuckling from behind him, which made the young warrior smile. He even saw her approaching him out of the corner of his eye, which made Hawkfeather purr with satisfaction. “Well, thank you, my dear.” He said, giving the she-cat a little wink, “And who might you be called? I don’t believe that we’ve met.” He looked at her with a polite smile on his muzzle, dipping his head in a gentle, quick greeting.
Old June 7th, 2017, 08:59 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
The brown-and-white furred tom’s ears twitched at the female’s chuckling from behind him, which made the young warrior smile. He even saw her approaching him out of the corner of his eye, which made Hawkfeather purr with satisfaction. “Well, thank you, my dear.” He said, giving the she-cat a little wink, “And who might you be called? I don’t believe that we’ve met.” He looked at her with a polite smile on his muzzle, dipping his head in a gentle, quick greeting.
"Caracalspirit." She replied, dipping her head as well. "And who are you? I don't think we've met either."
Old June 7th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
"Caracalspirit." She replied, dipping her head as well. "And who are you? I don't think we've met either."
“Hawkfeather.” The young tom-cat introduced himself, “Better known as ‘catcher of blackbirds’ and other winged prey.” He joked with a light-toned chuckle of his own before looking back towards this she-cat. “Pleasure to meet you, Carcalspirit. I must say, I’ve never seen a she-cat as beautiful as you.” Hawkfeather complimented the fellow warrior, his tail flicking behind him contently. It wasn’t a lie either, it was how he truly felt about her.
Old June 7th, 2017, 09:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
All Tigergrowl did, was follow quietly.
Yewclaw finally snapped," Aren't you going to hunt? Or were you raised by kittypets so you can't?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 7th, 2017, 09:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
“Hawkfeather.” The young tom-cat introduced himself, “Better known as ‘catcher of blackbirds’ and other winged prey.” He joked with a light-toned chuckle of his own before looking back towards this she-cat. “Pleasure to meet you, Carcalspirit. I must say, I’ve never seen a she-cat as beautiful as you.” Hawkfeather complimented the fellow warrior, his tail flicking behind him contently. It wasn’t a lie either, it was how he truly felt about her.
Blushing at the sudden compliment, she smiled. "You aren't bad yourself" she chuckled. It wasn't a lie, the tom did look good.
Old June 7th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Blushing at the sudden compliment, she smiled. "You aren't bad yourself" she chuckled. It wasn't a lie, the tom did look good.
It made his smile grow wider and his skin under his fur felt hot from her smile and words towards him. “Thank you, Carcalspirit.” He purred, “Perhaps we can share a piece of prey together or go hunting sometime..” Hawkfeather wasn’t sure what she would say, not being the best at asking she-cats out to accompany him.
Old June 7th, 2017, 09:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
It made his smile grow wider and his skin under his fur felt hot from her smile and words towards him. “Thank you, Carcalspirit.” He purred, “Perhaps we can share a piece of prey together or go hunting sometime..” Hawkfeather wasn’t sure what she would say, not being the best at asking she-cats out to accompany him.
Walp gtg)
"Yes, i'd like that" she purred, giving him a nod.
Closed Thread