by dino.
Last post by Patagonia
Today 06:23 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:19 PM

Old October 9th, 2023, 10:49 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Insert LeapMoon, OspreySplash and ShadePaw here

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old October 9th, 2023, 11:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar peered down at the kit as she readily stood beneath the ledge. However, before Dawnstar could start the ceremony she was badgered by a few randoms who she had no knowledge of returning to the clan or being allowed into the clan.

"Darkfall, Silverlark, Shadefrost. I need you three to chase out those cats." She waved her tail towards Nightstalker, Pepperleaf, Fernpaw, and Nightpaw. "I don't care if you wanna kill them if they make a fuss, just make sure they're out and they stay out." Dawnstar told them. She wasn't dealing with strangers and sneaks who tried to return to the clan without her approval.

While those three handle that, Dawnstar turned her return her attention to Midnightkit. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Midnightpaw. Your mentor will be Hazelstripe." Dawnstar told her. While the clan congratulated her, Dawnstar waited for Sharppaw to join them.

@Alchemist Kitsune @Dark @Levi 99 @something. @DdeonghwaLover

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 10th, 2023, 12:53 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T2)

A shame, really. It was a damn shame. After coming back from the battle, Darkfall had found his familiar corner away from everyone and listened to the meeting, tending to the fresh scratches that littered his pelt before listening to the meeting in silence. They finally did it. The clan had, in a way, avenged those who had previously lost their lives to ThunderClan via gaining control of Sunkissed Creek. It felt right, like things were starting to be set right by the new development. He wondered what the deceased cats were thinking from wherever they ended up at. Were they happy? Satisfied? Well, whatever it was, Darkfall had a feeling that they’d have a positive feeling.

Hearing that one of their apprentices had been kidnapped was almost enough to get his blood boiling again. That was until he heard that it was another apprentice. While the news was concerning, he was sure that no harm would befall them, and they’d be able to find out at the next gathering. He wouldn’t be attending that one though, but instead would stay to guard the camp again to make sure everything stayed fine while the leader and deputy were away.

Speaking of guarding camp… The tom’s eyes snapped open when called by the leader and his head instantly snapped to the interlopers that Dawnstar pointed out. How did they even sneak in here? Ugh, he should’ve been paying more attention! They must’ve taken advantage of the chaos of everyone returning from the battle to mix themselves into the crowd. They needed to be gone, now.

Rising to his paws with a deep growl rumbling within his throat, the large, dark-furred tom unsheathed his claws and began to menacingly approach the trespassers. Hackles raising, Darkfall snarled in warning at Nighstalker, Pepperleaf, Fernpaw and Nightpaw ”Leave now if you value your lives.” He wasn’t sure about Silverlark, but he had a suspicious feeling that Shadefrost wouldn’t have even offered that much before just taking their lives. If anything, he was doing them a favor. So now, they could either leave, or they’d be killed right here in the camp by the three of them.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old October 10th, 2023, 01:45 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive

Next to Larkfire, the young warrior silently listened to Danwstar with a swell of pride bursting in her chest. Hey, it looked like the other warriors weren’t so incompetent after all. Of course, had she been there, things would’ve been over a lot sooner, but oh well. There was always next time. She did frown when Danwstar mentioned one of the apprentices getting kidnapped. Just how could you let yourself get kidnapped on a battlefield, surrounded by a bunch of your clanmates. By another apprentice no less. Gross. See her personally? She’d never have gotten into a position to be kidnapped in the first place. No one would even have the gall to even try something as ridiculous as kidnapping her. Of course, she could see why they would want to if they did have a death wish, she was pretty amazing after all.

That aside, the brown and white tabby listened as Dawnstar informed some nitwits that she wouldn’t be sending anyone into ThunderClan territory. C’nmon, anyone with half a brain would’ve been able to figure that out. They just took some of ThunderClan’s territory, why in the name of StarClan would they cause more potentially unnecessary trouble over a single apprentice? It was their own fault for getting snatched in the first place. Not to mention that they were in the thick of Leaf-fall, Leaf-bare was right around the corner and they did not need any unnecessary casualties to their warriors who could be hunting for food or looking for herbs when supplies grew scarce.

Hmm, a couple of ceremonies were being going to be done it seemed. A single kit being apprenticed by the sound of it, Hazelstripe hoped that they got a half-competent mentor as they made their way to the front. Of course, her own mentor had basically been the most competent in the clan, being the medicine cat and taking on two apprentices of his own to train to warriorhood. Elmshadow was just built differently, something that the amber-eyed she-cat took pride in. Her mentor was the best, and not many others can say that they had him to mentor them, so it was just another thing to lord over the riffraff.

It was Dawnstar’s next words that caused Hazelstripe to take back all of her earlier praise for her clanmates. These nincompoops couldn’t accomplish anything. How the hell did they let FOUR randos in? Disgusting, utterly disgusting. She wanted them gone immediately. Just who did they think they were anyway? If they couldn’t go through the proper procedure of joining the clan, then they clearly weren’t worthy of being in her presence. Thankfully, it didn’t take to long for a huge black tom to warn them off. A shame, all of those muscles and he didn’t even use them. Had it been her, she’d have gone for their throats from the get-go. Oh well. Casting a glance to the queen who was at her side, she remembered something. That was Darkfall. He had been spending a lot of time around Larkfire recently, right? They were probably together or something. ”Your boyfriend is too soft, he should’ve just killed them. It’s what I’d have done anyways.”

She didn’t get to think about that for too long because she heard her name being called by Dawnstar. She was to be a mentor? Amber eyes widened for a moment before she quickly came back to her senses. Of course, she was going to be a mentor. It was only a matter of time after all. She was quite amazing. A shame that she’d have to spend her time with this little thing for the time being. Oh well. "Ah, allow me to excuse myself, looks like I'm needed elsewhere." she said, rising to her paws and dismissively flicking an ear in the young queen's direction.

Marching up to the front, she looked down a the newly named apprentice. Well she was certainly… fluffy. A slight frown drew across her features as she studied the she-cat. ”Listen here runt, don’t expect me to go easy on you because you’re so young. Be ready to be worked to the bone and provide results. I won’t accept failure of any kind, so don't disappoint me.” She said with a hint of disdain lacing her voice. She hoped she wouldn’t be disappointed, if the young’un proved to be too slow to learn things, she might try and pawn them off to another warrior. She certainly didn’t want to waste time with someone useless. Perhaps, if things went perfectly, she’d be able to turn this ball of fluff into a semi-competent warrior. StarClan knows that they need some more of those around the clan, there were too many freeloaders and half-wits. Well, she'd give Midnightpaw a little while to get used to things, but after the brief grace period, she'd expect nothing but perfection. Perfection gives rise to more perfection, she was perfect thus it only made sense that she have a perfect apprentice.
[ @Orchid for Lark mention @something. ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; October 10th, 2023 at 01:55 AM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 02:43 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Brokentalon suddenly felt a pain in his head. He looked around at the cats surrounding him and suddenly a memory hit him. A group of twolegs attacking and abusing him, with a group of cats just watching. His breath became shaky as the memory faded and he suddenly puked up some blood. He collapsed onto the floor and the last thing he saw before he passed out was the meeting continuing.
Old October 10th, 2023, 06:57 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

batpaw // he/him // 7 moons
purrks: shadow fiend [INACTIVE]
63/100

---

Before he has a chance to respond to their mundane conversation about the most recent battle, Dawnstar begins to speak. And as she does so, about some missing apprentice-- boring, yawn, unimportant to him right now-- his ears swivel in her direction to listen with an unimpressed expression. Until Midkit's name is called and she's leaving him to go stand beneath the tall ledge. Once she's gone, he seems to sit at perfect attention with wide orange hues refusing to leave her fluffy figure. She looked so tiny beneath that stupid rock! It was almost funny! But as much as he feels the desire to grin at the thought it doesn't happen. No, he's much more interested in why she was called to the center of attention.

Midkit... Midnightkit was now Midnightpaw? It was finally happening?

Blinking curiously at the mention of her new mentor, his head turns to find Hazelstripe, watching the she-cat with interest that quickly turns to irritation. What harsh words... How dare any other cat aside from him speak to Midpaw in such a way! If he weren't still in awe shock that the puny little annoyance was finally moving into the apprentice's den he would have barked out some kind of insult at the warrior. Tell her that she's already proven herself a disappointment in his own eyes for acting so high and mighty. Batpaw mentally makes note to keep an eye on her and remind her of any failure as a mentor and warrior when he had the opportunity.

Back to Midpaw... His gaze returns to her and stays there, as if he were staring at one of the most interesting things in all the territory. The way she sat, beaming with pride and excitement... He doesn't even notice when the look in his eye mimics that of her own. Bright orange alight with excitement. Pride. Anticipation. Though he says nothing and makes no point in cheering stupidly like her clanmates would inevitably, the look in his eye says enough.

midpaw | @something. // hazelstripe mention | @Dark

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 10th, 2023, 08:03 AM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

Shademoss quietly listened, curling his tail around his paws.
Old October 10th, 2023, 08:49 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T2)

A shame, really. It was a damn shame. After coming back from the battle, Darkfall had found his familiar corner away from everyone and listened to the meeting, tending to the fresh scratches that littered his pelt before listening to the meeting in silence. They finally did it. The clan had, in a way, avenged those who had previously lost their lives to ThunderClan via gaining control of Sunkissed Creek. It felt right, like things were starting to be set right by the new development. He wondered what the deceased cats were thinking from wherever they ended up at. Were they happy? Satisfied? Well, whatever it was, Darkfall had a feeling that they’d have a positive feeling.

Hearing that one of their apprentices had been kidnapped was almost enough to get his blood boiling again. That was until he heard that it was another apprentice. While the news was concerning, he was sure that no harm would befall them, and they’d be able to find out at the next gathering. He wouldn’t be attending that one though, but instead would stay to guard the camp again to make sure everything stayed fine while the leader and deputy were away.

Speaking of guarding camp… The tom’s eyes snapped open when called by the leader and his head instantly snapped to the interlopers that Dawnstar pointed out. How did they even sneak in here? Ugh, he should’ve been paying more attention! They must’ve taken advantage of the chaos of everyone returning from the battle to mix themselves into the crowd. They needed to be gone, now.

Rising to his paws with a deep growl rumbling within his throat, the large, dark-furred tom unsheathed his claws and began to menacingly approach the trespassers. Hackles raising, Darkfall snarled in warning at Nighstalker, Pepperleaf, Fernpaw and Nightpaw ”Leave now if you value your lives.” He wasn’t sure about Silverlark, but he had a suspicious feeling that Shadefrost wouldn’t have even offered that much before just taking their lives. If anything, he was doing them a favor. So now, they could either leave, or they’d be killed right here in the camp by the three of them.

I will not be counting this as canon to my cats and will be ignoring it as they were sumbitted 7 times and this things chose not the show them.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old October 10th, 2023, 11:52 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

SHADEFROST
Agatha Kitty|Active, Mind Reader|Active, Silver Tongue|Active

Shadefrost was a little disappointed at his leader's verdict, but didn't do or say anything past a nod. It didn't sound nice, leaving a clanmate to fend for themselves, but at the end of the day, Dawnstar's reasoning made sense and Shade would never argue with her. The little guy would just have to survive for now. Shadefrost listened in silence as his leader called for a kit and an apprentice, their ceremonies due apparently. At first it looked as if it was going to be another normal meeting. But that assumption was thrown out the window when the Queen of Shadows gave him and two other cats the order to kill a group of intruders that had slipped in unnoticed. Now, this would be interesting. "Gladly" said the black tom-cat, happy that he would be able to feed the still raging fire of battle that was burning within him. Shade would have tried to murder at least one of the cats before they could react, but Darkfall had ruined that. So onto plan B, get rough and see what happens. Without so much as a breath, the warrior leapt for Pepperleaf, his claws outstretched as he soared towards her.

@Undertaker @Dark @DdeonghwaLover

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; October 10th, 2023 at 11:53 AM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 12:29 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The young warrior's gaze rested upon the Shadowledge when movement caught his attention. A tail, invitingly wanting to be pounced. Pupils dilating as Silverlark's whiskers twitched every so slightly, he bit back the urge to nom on the tail, knowing there was a time and place for that... and now would not be it. Instead, the muscular tom focused on identifying the owner of said tail, face breaking out into an open faced grin at the sight of Sir Bits. Gratefully, it seemed the enforcer was doing well after the battle - as he would be, Sir Bits was an awesome fighter, heh heh - and silently, the gray furred feline shuffled closer to his friend's mentor, hoping to not attract too much attention to himself. Opening his mouth to greet the older tom, he was interrupted by Dawnstar herself as she shot down Shadefrost's idea, for reasons he had already guessed well enough himself.

It was terrible. It really was. Having to leave Lynxpaw to his own devices for now. But it wasn't like Dawnstar was wrong. In attempting to save a life that was may or may not already be gone, they might be dooming warriors, sending them to an early death due to a decision taken on impulse. Whether they liked it or not, this was not a situation to feel... It was a moment to think.

Obviously, not everyone saw it that way. No sooner had the leader stopped talking, a cat began questioning her, asking if they were just going to leave him be. Was this cat's head full of moss? Had they not heard Dawnstar? They weren't leaving Lynxpaw, but they had to think before they acted. Silverlark scowled, wondering what this molly was thinking - if she was thinking at all - as the colossal tabby called forth a kit. Oh! It seemed there were going to be new apprentices made! Victory!

Until there weren't... And his name alongside Darkydark's and his former mentor's fell from the leader's maw. In an instant the tom's muscles tensed, ready for action as he shot an apologetic look in Hawkbite's direction - he hadn't even said hi to the enforcer, rude much... he would ask the tom if he wanted to have a play spar or go for a hunt later to make up for it, heh heh - before standing and stalking his way close to the dark tabby's side, his face mostly void of emotion as the bigger tom spoke. He held no real enmity towards these cats. Especially the apprentices. But orders were orders, and he had nothing more to add to what Darky had already said. They could do this the easy way or the hard way, and for the sake of the younger ones, he really hoped it wouldn't come to a fight. It was already a mercy to let them go - much more than cats like those ThunderClanners would offer - but it was up to them to take the opportunity to turn tail and run.

-

@Undertaker [Dawnstar] | @SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite] | @Dark [Darkfall] | @Levi99 [Shadefrost] | @DdeonghwaLover [Nightstalker - Pepperleaf - Fernpaw - Nightpaw]
| I understand you said you weren't taking this as canon, but until this is resolved, my character will act according to the events in roleplay. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios