Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Adopts!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 05:06 PM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:03 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:51 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 22nd, 2017, 05:21 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(( That moment when you accidentally quote someone twice xD ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Slickkit brought his head back up as the water calmed around him. Yet, he was very much drench, his shivering was present, but he was still in the water. For a second, he could hear the others, panicking-- trying to take cover. Trying to get away from this unexpected event that was going on. What had started out as a normal day, quickly grew into something traumatic. Especially for Slickkit as he was struggling within the waves of the downpour. The tom kit flailed his paws around, his head disappearing once more before being brought up again. "Somebody!" He wailed, the water pouring into the young kit's lungs. He was scared. Panicking like the other cats in his clan. Yet he was far from his mother and sibling, and that frightened him even more. Slickkit feel his heart grow heavy, the water coming over his tiny head, as he knew this would be the end. The flood was coming. The downpour was happening, and he remained in the mist of it, certainly baffled about what was happening, but as his thoughts emptied out, the tom kit inhaled deeply, feeling the water grasp him in a choking manner. "Help..." His voice was tired. He couldn't yell as loud anymore, and he spluttered water, his breathing hitching. "Please..."
Goldeneye kept running. He could hear the tiny voice again, and that only made him pick up his pace. The water was slowly rising, he knew that the camp was not going to survive this flood. They were going to be forced to take shelter somewhere else, whether Halestar could get to talk to Russetstar or not. The clan could survive, but the camp couldn't. That one kit's mew kept standing out to his ears, which weren't the most sensitive, but they were somewhat filled with water as well. That didn't make him believe any less that there was a kit that needed help. Forcing himself to push even farther, he half-ran, half-swam to the noise. He could hear a queen attending to her kits, which calmed him and worried him at the same time. He then snapped back to attention on what he was looking for. The kit. Unfortunately, he had lost sight and sound of the kit again, and had to just use his eyes. With the water rising even higher, it was getting harder for the deputy to calm himself down, and keep himself up. Suddenly, he caught sight of a kit, and started to swim as quickly as possible towards the ball of fur, praying to Starclan that both he and the kit would be safe, trying to figure out who's kit it was worriedly.

Last edited by :blue:; July 22nd, 2017 at 05:22 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 06:04 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
(( That moment when you accidentally quote someone twice xD ))

Goldeneye kept running. He could hear the tiny voice again, and that only made him pick up his pace. The water was slowly rising, he knew that the camp was not going to survive this flood. They were going to be forced to take shelter somewhere else, whether Halestar could get to talk to Russetstar or not. The clan could survive, but the camp couldn't. That one kit's mew kept standing out to his ears, which weren't the most sensitive, but they were somewhat filled with water as well. That didn't make him believe any less that there was a kit that needed help. Forcing himself to push even farther, he half-ran, half-swam to the noise. He could hear a queen attending to her kits, which calmed him and worried him at the same time. He then snapped back to attention on what he was looking for. The kit. Unfortunately, he had lost sight and sound of the kit again, and had to just use his eyes. With the water rising even higher, it was getting harder for the deputy to calm himself down, and keep himself up. Suddenly, he caught sight of a kit, and started to swim as quickly as possible towards the ball of fur, praying to Starclan that both he and the kit would be safe, trying to figure out who's kit it was worriedly.
{You sure you weren't half asleep?? xDD}

The water overflowed on the small kit, bringing under water too long than he intended to be. Too long for any kit to be under water. He knew for certain that Riverclan kits probably mastered the ability to breathe and swim under water, but he was not riverclan. Slickkit's pleads for help became silent cries. Silent hopes that he would make it, but everything was getting blurry. He lost sight of everything as the water compacted on him. It was heavy. Loud. Not to mention cold. His fur was numb, and soon he felt himself becoming quite numb. The tom kit fell limply, allowing the water to change his course-- every which way possible. Until he became silent. And, nothing appeared from him anymore. His eyes were closed, his breathing hitched, heaved, and definitely no more. His small body being abused from the water, but it was most certain that the kit didn't make it, and his spirit long gone from his body. Taken by the waves. A brave warrior that would never be. His body hit every corner, flowing with the water until it would hit the nearest object and be awaited to be found.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 07:37 AM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

{You sure you weren't half asleep?? xDD}

The water overflowed on the small kit, bringing under water too long than he intended to be. Too long for any kit to be under water. He knew for certain that Riverclan kits probably mastered the ability to breathe and swim under water, but he was not riverclan. Slickkit's pleads for help became silent cries. Silent hopes that he would make it, but everything was getting blurry. He lost sight of everything as the water compacted on him. It was heavy. Loud. Not to mention cold. His fur was numb, and soon he felt himself becoming quite numb. The tom kit fell limply, allowing the water to change his course-- every which way possible. Until he became silent. And, nothing appeared from him anymore. His eyes were closed, his breathing hitched, heaved, and definitely no more. His small body being abused from the water, but it was most certain that the kit didn't make it, and his spirit long gone from his body. Taken by the waves. A brave warrior that would never be. His body hit every corner, flowing with the water until it would hit the nearest object and be awaited to be found.
(( I was totallllly not half asleep ))

Goldeneye kept paddling towards where he had last heard the kit. He couldn't let this kit die, he just couldn't! However, he couldn't hear anything anymore, and that scared him. He kept pushing himself, his eyes narrowed to try and see through the water. Suddenly, he felt something that was still slightly warm bump against him. He looked down, and before he could register what had happened, all warmth was gone from the object. Pushing his eyes open a little more, he looked down at the body, and froze. A kit. Picking up the kit in his jaw, he swam towards the territory, shaking in fear and sadness. He could tell this kit was dead, but he was taking them with him anyways. Parts of him screamed not to, but the death of a kit was always sad. The kit deserved a proper burial, no matter what. He could always come back and help more cats anyways. He forced himself to push all grief from his mind from a moment, just to get this kit out, shaking from cold and sadness as he swam out of the camp.

(( So sad... :c ))
Old July 22nd, 2017, 09:08 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
@Jusniffles i'll rp it now

Spottedfern mewed in distress as she saw the flood water rise higher, just a bit, but just enough to make the mother want to wail in fear. She prodded her two kits gently. "We have to get to higher points." She murmered before picking up Lynxkit by the scruff and twisting her neck to put the kit onto her back, "Dig your claws in." She then got Honeykit and did the same before plunging back into the cold water and swimming out of camp to the territory.
Honeykit, awoken and seeing it wasn't just a nightmare, sunk her tiny claws in for dear life, her eyes closed as she kept her tiny frame pressed to her mother, the water threatening to her.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:02 AM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw grinned,"if I can't knock over the seeker how come I just did?" He questioned. He batted at Shadekit playfully before saying,"I was hiding behind the prey pile! You passed me like, twice," he laughed, not at Shadekit though but at his triumph.
( @Beam they are such cute friends X3)
(Same yess ;3)
Shadekit frowned, Branchpaw had just given him a clear answer, so he shrugged, he guessed that it was fair game now. His eyes lit up when's Branchpaw said his next statement. Shadekit was usually so good at hide-and-seek, he just thought he was actually hiding, not blending into the other cats. The little pale tortoiseshell nodded and bobbed his head to every word he said, until Branchpaw poked him back. Shadekit countered, and prodded Branchpaws' pads with his soft, small, pink, fuzzy ones. He resisted the urge to unsheathed his claws and pot a mock battle, but he realized Branchpaw would surely win. "So tell me about apprenticehood." He sang to Branchpaw above him, wiggling on his back to a more non-grass stabbed position.

Last edited by Beam; July 22nd, 2017 at 10:03 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:09 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
(Same yess ;3)
Shadekit frowned, Branchpaw had just given him a clear answer, so he shrugged, he guessed that it was fair game now. His eyes lit up when's Branchpaw said his next statement. Shadekit was usually so good at hide-and-seek, he just thought he was actually hiding, not blending into the other cats. The little pale tortoiseshell nodded and bobbed his head to every word he said, until Branchpaw poked him back. Shadekit countered, and prodded Branchpaws' pads with his soft, small, pink, fuzzy ones. He resisted the urge to unsheathed his claws and pot a mock battle, but he realized Branchpaw would surely win. "So tell me about apprenticehood." He sang to Branchpaw above him, wiggling on his back to a more non-grass stabbed position.
Branchpaw kept prodding him until the question 'how is apprentice hood' came up out of the blue. Branchpaw thought about it and he realized,I was so excited for apprentice hood as a kit. Shadekit must be too. I don't want to ruin for him even if it might turn out horrible just like mine, because of his friendship with me, so instead Branchpaw answered his friend with,"it's great!" he said it as enthusiastically as he could. After all he had learned how to hide his feelings," I mean look how good at fighting, and stalking, and hunting I am," he sat up proudly, his chest puffed out.

(Hmmmmm... How will Shadekit handle this I wonder...)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 22nd, 2017 at 10:12 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:34 AM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw kept prodding him until the question 'how is apprentice hood' came up out of the blue. Branchpaw thought about it and he realized,I was so excited for apprentice hood as a kit. Shadekit must be too. I don't want to ruin for him even if it might turn out horrible just like mine, because of his friendship with me, so instead Branchpaw answered his friend with,"it's great!" he said it as enthusiastically as he could. After all he had learned how to hide his feelings," I mean look how good at fighting, and stalking, and hunting I am," he sat up proudly, his chest puffed out.

(Hmmmmm... How will Shadekit handle this I wonder...)
Shadekit flipped onto stomach as Branchpaw answered his question. Shadekit was looking forward to be the best apprentice, but that meant waking up early and all of that stufff, plus it would be like a whole jamboree, he'd rather be alone or in this case, just hanging with Branchpaw. Shadekits ears perked and angled sideways when Branchpaw stated more words, Shadekit stared him down intently before hopping up on his paws and walking over to Branchpaw. "You know," he started, "but not as good as I will be!" He mewed with a wink. For some reason, he said it playfully, but he really felt like he somehow meant it. Whatever the case, Shadekit gave a small, devilish little smile then launched himself at the apprentice.

(Is it just me or do I keep wanting to write 'Shadekit' and then I somehow end up writing 'Branchpaw', like what?!? XD)
Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:52 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit flipped onto stomach as Branchpaw answered his question. Shadekit was looking forward to be the best apprentice, but that meant waking up early and all of that stufff, plus it would be like a whole jamboree, he'd rather be alone or in this case, just hanging with Branchpaw. Shadekits ears perked and angled sideways when Branchpaw stated more words, Shadekit stared him down intently before hopping up on his paws and walking over to Branchpaw. "You know," he started, "but not as good as I will be!" He mewed with a wink. For some reason, he said it playfully, but he really felt like he somehow meant it. Whatever the case, Shadekit gave a small, devilish little smile then launched himself at the apprentice.

(Is it just me or do I keep wanting to write 'Shadekit' and then I somehow end up writing 'Branchpaw', like what?!? XD)
Branchpaw sat in anticipation of what Shadekit would say, and when Shadekit said he would be a better hunter and fighter than Branchpaw he replied with," I'm sure you will! Every generation of cats gets better at warrior tasks!" He informed Shadekit with a goofy smile.

(XD SAME @Beam! One time I wanted to write Shadekit but instead I wrote Shadepaw! And one time I wanted to write Branchpaw but I actually wrote Branchkit! XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 22nd, 2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:03 PM
Bonk

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
@Jusniffles i'll rp it now

Spottedfern mewed in distress as she saw the flood water rise higher, just a bit, but just enough to make the mother want to wail in fear. She prodded her two kits gently. "We have to get to higher points." She murmered before picking up Lynxkit by the scruff and twisting her neck to put the kit onto her back, "Dig your claws in." She then got Honeykit and did the same before plunging back into the cold water and swimming out of camp to the territory.
Lynxkit growled with irritation as she was woken up. She lashed her stubby tail, wailing out her wishes to sleep more. But the small tabby she-kit was still picked up by her mother as placed on her back. She hissed in annoyance and dug her tiny claws into her mother's fur, not only as a command, but also as an act of irritation.

((To the territory?))

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 私はあなたを心底愛しています *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Character Site (Currently Disabled) | Artist Info
Everything Finder | "Blood-Stained Thorns" Arc | My Poetry

Last edited by Jusniffles; July 22nd, 2017 at 12:06 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 01:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw sighed. "Ive met cats who cant think I can do it, that I cant be the best medicine cat Shadowclan has ever seen." they mewed. They thought back to Auttumpaw. How she spat hateful words at them. How she thought Daypaw was entitled. How she thought Daypaw was selfish. How she thought Daypaw was nothing. Nothing but a cat who lived behind the walls of herbs. Theyd prove to be better. "If I left my position that would leave Shadowclan in jepoarady with no source of healing," the enby explained,"we are currently in a heat with Riverclan, god knows why this time but. I cant leave my clan in a time like this, no matter how much I think the wars are stupid." They couldnt turn back to their warrior life now. They were too invested now and couldnt part. That would be unprofessional of them to simply leave in a time Shadowclan needed them and to simply do it because they were unhappy. Daypaw would always be unhappy. They would always be tired. they would always have nightmares. they would always hate Starclan. And there was nothing anyone could do to change that.
Lucky listened as Daypaw frankly and sadly explained how their duty to their clan, and Shadowclan's need for Daypaw to continue doing the work they did kept them in their current role. "Oh," was all the response she could manage. She didn't really understand any of this clan business at all, though she could gather from context that there was another besides Shadowclan called Riverclan that Shadowclan wasn't getting along with. The entire situation seemed very unfair to Lucky and she wished there were a way for Daypaw to do what made them happy and feel appreciated. She looked down at her paws, and then back up at Daypaw to meet the little medicine cat's eyes. "Well, I think you're pretty great." She smiled, then winced as the pain in her shoulder began to act up again. "Maybe I ought to get a bit more rest," Lucky admitted, fatigue from the limited activity of their conversation catching up with her.

Last edited by Charmer; July 22nd, 2017 at 01:14 PM.
Closed Thread