Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:13 AM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:06 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:12 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2017, 03:56 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Onyxkit tilted her head as the apprentice seemed like he was about to tell her his life story. He also looked like he was about to cry, which made her a bit uncomfortable and kinda made her think he was a bit weaker than she thought. However, this was only because she was taught crying or showing much feeling was weak. "Hmm, well I don't care if you were a loner. I still would talk to you," she said unsure if her sentence came out wrong or rude.

(Onyxkit has different views from mine. I don't think crying is weak.)
Branchpaw smiled slightly and looked at her,"thank you." He sat up again sitting straight up and regaining his confidence, so to anyone other than himself it looked like nothing had ever happened. He learned this skill because of his bullies... To protect himself, which is why he always gets disappointed in himself whenever he lets his guard down.

(I'm glad @Slash-GNR XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 22nd, 2017 at 11:38 AM.
Old July 21st, 2017, 03:57 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw held his breath as Shadekit walked past him and let it out and laughed for a second once he was sure he was out of hearing range of Shadekit.
He began to pretend eating again, but once he realized he was the only cat NOT swishing or even twitching his tail he began swishing and twitching it slightly.
Shadekit stuck his head in an empty Den, he wasn't sure what rank slept there. "Hello?" He asked. No reply came back, and his voice just hung in that air with all of the dust that floated in. He frowned, he was smarter than this. Someone like Branchpaw wouldn't hide in a den, I'd be somewhere crafty. He sighed, he knew nowhere crafty. Maybe the camp wall? He turned his tail and walked back into the half-shadowed camp Clearing and surveyed. There was a tangled tree next to him, with huge roots. He crept closer towards it, brushing his Syrian hair against the ground like he was stalking a mouse. When he was by a particularly deep root, he jumped out. "Goths! I foun-" he stopped shot. Between the roots we're just a springy moss pad.

He stamped his paws down on all fours and spun around. He was better than this! He closed his eyes, what would a warrior do? A warrior would use scent, he thought, lifting his nos do to the air, but there were too many cats to distinguish Branchpaws. He frowned and looked at the fresh-kill pile, his stomach rumbling. With all of the prancing he was doing he needed a bite of prey. Slowly, he sauntered over with his tail hanging lowers than usual. He didn't care if his busy fur dragged up dirt, he'd clean it later. He came uptown the pile of dead prey, and began to evaluate the pile for a small, yet plump piece.
Old July 21st, 2017, 04:02 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

@Fern
Creampaw raised his head. Small pieces of moss fell off his sleek multi-colored pelt. Creampaw would have looked around, but he was a little tired. Depressed with his ancestry as well. His whole family was traditional. They didn't support Homosexual's. They thought that she-cats should only be queens. Creampaw didn't understand it. It was a strange thing. Creampaw never let his family know that he silently supported the things they did not, though. He was the quiet one of the family. The one who didn't say much. The one who shot silent and short apologetic glances at cats. Though his family never saw.
Ashpaw flicked open his eyes, hearing the slightest bit of movement nearby him. It was his brother, Creampaw lifting his head. "What's up, Creampaw?" The gray tom said, stretching out his sibling's name as he spoke. The tom was pretty proud of himself for scaring most of the she-cats that shared the den the other day. He believed the same thing his parents did, that females should only be queens, and that anyone who wasn't heterosexual was bad and we're going straight to the Dark Forest once they died. His eyes locked on his sibling, wondering if Creampaw would say anything about him snarling at the she-cats. Or if his sibling even wanted to talk, his brother was pretty quiet.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 21st, 2017, 04:02 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit stuck his head in an empty Den, he wasn't sure what rank slept there. "Hello?" He asked. No reply came back, and his voice just hung in that air with all of the dust that floated in. He frowned, he was smarter than this. Someone like Branchpaw wouldn't hide in a den, I'd be somewhere crafty. He sighed, he knew nowhere crafty. Maybe the camp wall? He turned his tail and walked back into the half-shadowed camp Clearing and surveyed. There was a tangled tree next to him, with huge roots. He crept closer towards it, brushing his Syrian hair against the ground like he was stalking a mouse. When he was by a particularly deep root, he jumped out. "Goths! I foun-" he stopped shot. Between the roots we're just a springy moss pad.

He stamped his paws down on all fours and spun around. He was better than this! He closed his eyes, what would a warrior do? A warrior would use scent, he thought, lifting his nos do to the air, but there were too many cats to distinguish Branchpaws. He frowned and looked at the fresh-kill pile, his stomach rumbling. With all of the prancing he was doing he needed a bite of prey. Slowly, he sauntered over with his tail hanging lowers than usual. He didn't care if his busy fur dragged up dirt, he'd clean it later. He came uptown the pile of dead prey, and began to evaluate the pile for a small, yet plump piece.
Branchpaw realized Shadepaw was on the other side of the prey pile and grinned mischievously. He readied himself and pounced over the prey pile onto his friend careful not to hurt him,"betchya never saw that coming," he tilted his head and grinned.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 21st, 2017, 04:11 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashpaw flicked open his eyes, hearing the slightest bit of movement nearby him. It was his brother, Creampaw lifting his head. "What's up, Creampaw?" The gray tom said, stretching out his sibling's name as he spoke. The tom was pretty proud of himself for scaring most of the she-cats that shared the den the other day. He believed the same thing his parents did, that females should only be queens, and that anyone who wasn't heterosexual was bad and we're going straight to the Dark Forest once they died. His eyes locked on his sibling, wondering if Creampaw would say anything about him snarling at the she-cats. Or if his sibling even wanted to talk, his brother was pretty quiet.

Creampaw looked up. It was his brother, Ashpaw. Great, just great. "Oh, good." he lied, though he made sure to sound as genuine as possible. He was talking to the brother that had scared most of the she-cats to death the other day. Creampaw was a tom who knew how to get out of most everything. However, at the moment Creampaw couldn't think of anything. Maybe it was because he had used it all up getting away from his mother. Maybe because he was tired. Who knew? One thing was known though, and that was, this was not going to end well.
Old July 21st, 2017, 04:41 PM
Bonk

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Honeykit's mewls died down to little purrs, the comfort of her mother and sister making the small, wet kit calm. She curled up, and though the camp was in chaos, she managed to fall asleep.
Lynxkit purred happily at the thought of comforting her sister to sleep. She curled up next to her, burying her nose in Honeykit's fur, and soon drifted off to sleep as well.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 私はあなたを心底愛しています *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Character Site (Currently Disabled) | Artist Info
Everything Finder | "Blood-Stained Thorns" Arc | My Poetry
Old July 21st, 2017, 04:41 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:

Creampaw looked up. It was his brother, Ashpaw. Great, just great. "Oh, good." he lied, though he made sure to sound as genuine as possible. He was talking to the brother that had scared most of the she-cats to death the other day. Creampaw was a tom who knew how to get out of most everything. However, at the moment Creampaw couldn't think of anything. Maybe it was because he had used it all up getting away from his mother. Maybe because he was tired. Who knew? One thing was known though, and that was, this was not going to end well.
"Mmmhm," Ashpaw said, twitching his ears. "Anything interesting going on lately you want to talk about? Or are you 'tired'?" The tom put his front paws under his chest, lifting his body up so he could look at his sibling better. He grinned, laying his fluffy tail over his paws. He loved teasing other cats, it wasn't his fault he was rude. Oh, wait... it was. He just didn't like most cats, not even some of his family members.

Old July 21st, 2017, 04:47 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Mmmhm," Ashpaw said, twitching his ears. "Anything interesting going on lately you want to talk about? Or are you 'tired'?" The tom put his front paws under his chest, lifting his body up so he could look at his sibling better. He grinned, laying his fluffy tail over his paws. He loved teasing other cats, it wasn't his fault he was rude. Oh, wait... it was. He just didn't like most cats, not even some of his family members.

Creampaw held back a snort of annoyance. His brother may be rude, but that was no reason to be rude back. Creampaw should be nice to his brother, even if his brother was a jerk. "I'm just tired." he answered, this time truthfully. It was best to match rudeness, with kindness. "Nice of you to ask." he said, raising a paw to gently lick it. This was one thing to do when Ashpaw was around. Act as though everything he was doing saying was kind.
Old July 21st, 2017, 04:48 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusniffles View Post
Lynxkit purred happily at the thought of comforting her sister to sleep. She curled up next to her, burying her nose in Honeykit's fur, and soon drifted off to sleep as well.
Honeykit's dreams were happy, ones of before the camp was flooded and she almost drowned. Her and Lynxkit in their nest, sleeping happily with their mother. A purr rumbled in her throat, indicating content.
Old July 21st, 2017, 05:45 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:

Creampaw held back a snort of annoyance. His brother may be rude, but that was no reason to be rude back. Creampaw should be nice to his brother, even if his brother was a jerk. "I'm just tired." he answered, this time truthfully. It was best to match rudeness, with kindness. "Nice of you to ask." he said, raising a paw to gently lick it. This was one thing to do when Ashpaw was around. Act as though everything he was doing saying was kind.
Ashpaw opened his mouth, shocked. Normally cats replied with a rude comment back, or are offended. He closed his mouth quickly before he looked like a total mouse-brain and glared at Creampaw. "Yeah, it was. That is what family does." He grumbled. He twitched his tail for a moment before meowing, "How is your training?"

Closed Thread