Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
jaykit finder !! urget...
Last post by Patagonia
Today 09:34 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 09:30 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2017, 12:56 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

{ @Nighty }

The apprentice padded around, breathing in happily, his mind off il lala land. He had a good wake up today, and he woke up on time too. It was just becoming dawn, the sun half way passed the horizon, beautiful orange and red light casted over the clan through the trees. He looked about, and heard talking, turning his head in that direction before suddenly he hit something- or rather- someone. He fell back and looked up, seeing the smoke turkish angora and he scrambled to his paws. "Oh, uh, sorry!" the Khao Manee said dipping his head in apology. He examined her pelt more and he smiled. "Hey, I know you! You used to be my mom's apprentice, right? She's talked alot about you." He said, beaming brightly. "Smoke... Uh... Smoke..." Of course he had troubles with the name. The small tom shook his head and looked up, smiling nervously. "Smokeflower?" He asked tilting his head. No! That sounds wrong! Dangit! He yelled his his mind but kept his face straight. "Sorry if I was wrong." He said, his head lowereing as he kept his eyes on her.

{ short and sweet }
Old July 17th, 2017, 01:34 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
An amazing voice? Badgerpaw had never heard anyone say that to him before. And quite frankly, he hadn't thought of himself as being the type of cat that others liked hearing talk. And yet here was Lostpaw, telling him that he had an amazingvoice. That she liked hearing him talk. That he always said something interesting. Her praise made his ears warm once more, and he tried to ignore the butterfly-like feeling it gave him.

"Yeah. I hope I have a mate who's my best friend someday." Badgerpaw thought, and taken off guard - images of him and Lostpaw flashed into his mind. N-no... no, no, no, no... that's not right, we can't - it's not - is it? He thought, before realizing that his words must have sounded so odd. "Th - that's not, umm... th - that's not to say that, uh, y-you and I are going to be m-mates someday, I mean... heh, that would be crazy, right? Can you imagine you and I together, I mean... like that?" He asked, hoping she wouldn't catch the nervous, almost hysterical note in his voice. At least she couldn't see his expression. In that moment, he was almost glad that she couldn't see him - because she couldn't tell how embarassed and warm and uncomfortable he was getting.

How nervous he felt. How hard his heart must be beating in that moment, because he was so worried that she would pick up on something. Badgerpaw's black and white pelt felt too warm in that moment, and he wished he were a lighter color.

Maybe all white. Or silvery, or even the pretty grey of Lostpaw's pelt. The feline needed to stop thinking about that. It was only going to make him feel worse in the end, and he knew it. He knew that he was just going to feel awful if he continued to think about what he could have, but he was too much of a coward to admit it... to so much as think that it could be true... and Badgerpaw had never wished more that he were blind, or mute, or something to keep him from realizing and speaking these feelings. "I - I hope... th - that in the future, you find someone who makes you r-really happy. And... can tell you how pretty you are."

It didn't matter that she was eyeless. That never had mattered. She got around just as good as anyone else, and to him? She was prettier then a lot of cats who had eyes. Both inside and out, she was beautiful.
At his words about hoping his future mate was his best friend, her head tilted to the side in a curious fashion. She was prepared to tease him, hoping to cover just how much that excited her. Did he see a future with her, too? Her heart was pounding inside her chest, and she was certain her face had heated up more than she would have liked. Did he notice how nervous she was becoming?
But when he continued with his stuttered, nervous words, her excitement died down and she felt like she'd be clawed in the heart. Refusing to let it show, she just laughed. "It would be crazy." But she didn't say whether or not she agreed they wouldn't be together.
Lostpaw was oblivious to how nervous he really was, how affected he was by this conversation. She was too caught up in her own thoughts of everything, too busy realizing how much she cared for Badgerpaw. Maybe it was more than just a friend. But she couldn't, because they were apart for so long. She couldn't like him in that way, because they were practically strangers. They had just reunited. Though, now that she thought about it, she felt this way before they drifted apart. It seems the time away from each other only enhanced her growing feelings. Or was she overthinking everything?
The gray apprentice was brought back to reality when the black and white tom spoke up again. His words had got her thinking again, and so she didn't respond at first. Finally, two words came out of her mouth, and she doubted he was prepared for them.
"Like you?"
Old July 17th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk slowly relaxed more and more, not needing to hear that she would be there for him. He already knew this, though it did feel good to hear her say it. He smiled at her when she told him she would protect her, her growl getting a smile out of him. "Thank you, Blackfrost. That really helps." He looked at her with his bright yellow eyes, taking every moment. He shifted into his nest so he was comfortable, though he knew he wasn't going back to sleep, he wanted to spend this moment with just him and Blackfrost. He definitely felt better and that voice in his dream was gone.
The smile on his maw made her know that her attempt to make him feel better was successful and the warrior purred, nuzzling her mate gently with a softened expression on her face. “I’ll do anything to make you happy, you know that.” Blackfrost murmured to his words, cuddling with Crowhawk in the warmth of their nest together. Here, there were no outside troubles or stresses, just the two of them together where there was only love and comfort. The long-furred female was now awake and knew that by now she wouldn’t fall back asleep for awhile yet, so she stayed awake with him, giving the tom-cat a loving lick on his muzzle.
Old July 17th, 2017, 02:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
At his words about hoping his future mate was his best friend, her head tilted to the side in a curious fashion. She was prepared to tease him, hoping to cover just how much that excited her. Did he see a future with her, too? Her heart was pounding inside her chest, and she was certain her face had heated up more than she would have liked. Did he notice how nervous she was becoming?
But when he continued with his stuttered, nervous words, her excitement died down and she felt like she'd be clawed in the heart. Refusing to let it show, she just laughed. "It would be crazy." But she didn't say whether or not she agreed they wouldn't be together.
Lostpaw was oblivious to how nervous he really was, how affected he was by this conversation. She was too caught up in her own thoughts of everything, too busy realizing how much she cared for Badgerpaw. Maybe it was more than just a friend. But she couldn't, because they were apart for so long. She couldn't like him in that way, because they were practically strangers. They had just reunited. Though, now that she thought about it, she felt this way before they drifted apart. It seems the time away from each other only enhanced her growing feelings. Or was she overthinking everything?
The gray apprentice was brought back to reality when the black and white tom spoke up again. His words had got her thinking again, and so she didn't respond at first. Finally, two words came out of her mouth, and she doubted he was prepared for them.
"Like you?"

Like you? The question had left Badgerpaw off guard and for a moment, his mouth opened and closed without any sound coming out. How was he supposed to respond to that? He didn't know. Badgerpaw had no idea how he could possibly speak after hearing her words. Agonizing moments seemed to go by slower then anything else before the black and white feline found his voice. "Y - yes..." He managed to say before he thought for a moment.

Come to think of it, he had always treated the grey feline pretty well, hadn't he? As a true friend would do. So yes, someone like him would be perfect for Lostpaw. And someone like her... if he could find them... would be perfect for him. Would they ever work? Testing the waters, Badgerpaw lowered his head again and gently drew his tongue across the top of her head. "Just like me." He mewed in a soft voice, before drawing back up. What was he doing? "I'm sorry, I didn't, I, I... I didn't m-mean to... s-sorry..." His voice cracked in alarm as he moved away a little. And as he moved away, so did his feelings.

Back into his mind they went, coming out and going back in, and he was confused about what he was supposed to feel. All his life, Badgerpaw remembered being told certain things. Under Blazingnight's rule he had felt almost safe.

No, he hadn't agreed completely with the evil leader, but at least he had been safer there... safer back then... and now everything was changing. Kestrelberry was no longer the medicine cat, Bravestep was gone, Lostpaw had been gone for a long time. Now she was back. And once again, change had taken ahold of Badgerpaw. His yellow hues seemed to shine with worry for a moment before he sighed, and relaxed. It was going to be okay. Everything was going to be fine.

Take it one day at a time, had been the advice he had recieved as a young cat. So that was what he would do now, take one day - one minute - at a time. And maybe not be so reckless with his movements, with his care... with his heart. That would be helpful too.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 17th, 2017, 02:17 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Whitepaw limped in, a smirk on his face as he looked back. Yet another fight that he caused. Shoved into the medicine cat's den to get patched up. Claws raked on his shoulder- not deep enough to cause noticeable scaring, but deep enough to be forced to get 'healed'. He chuckled under his breath and looked about for the one named Daypaw. "Hello?" He called, sitting in the middle of the den. He looked at his shoulder and gave it a few licks, clearing the blood from his white pelt. His blue and green eyes finally caught sight of an orange tabby. "Daypaw?" He asked. He held his head high, cocky as always. "Mind helping out real quick? I got into a scuffle and they tossed me in here." He said looking at his paw.
@woly

Last edited by monfang; July 17th, 2017 at 02:18 PM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 02:26 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Like you? The question had left Badgerpaw off guard and for a moment, his mouth opened and closed without any sound coming out. How was he supposed to respond to that? He didn't know. Badgerpaw had no idea how he could possibly speak after hearing her words. Agonizing moments seemed to go by slower then anything else before the black and white feline found his voice. "Y - yes..." He managed to say before he thought for a moment.

Come to think of it, he had always treated the grey feline pretty well, hadn't he? As a true friend would do. So yes, someone like him would be perfect for Lostpaw. And someone like her... if he could find them... would be perfect for him. Would they ever work? Testing the waters, Badgerpaw lowered his head again and gently drew his tongue across the top of her head. "Just like me." He mewed in a soft voice, before drawing back up. What was he doing? "I'm sorry, I didn't, I, I... I didn't m-mean to... s-sorry..." His voice cracked in alarm as he moved away a little. And as he moved away, so did his feelings.

Back into his mind they went, coming out and going back in, and he was confused about what he was supposed to feel. All his life, Badgerpaw remembered being told certain things. Under Blazingnight's rule he had felt almost safe.

No, he hadn't agreed completely with the evil leader, but at least he had been safer there... safer back then... and now everything was changing. Kestrelberry was no longer the medicine cat, Bravestep was gone, Lostpaw had been gone for a long time. Now she was back. And once again, change had taken ahold of Badgerpaw. His yellow hues seemed to shine with worry for a moment before he sighed, and relaxed. It was going to be okay. Everything was going to be fine.

Take it one day at a time, had been the advice he had recieved as a young cat. So that was what he would do now, take one day - one minute - at a time. And maybe not be so reckless with his movements, with his care... with his heart. That would be helpful too.
Lostpaw was amazed Badgerpaw didn't hear her pounding heart as he said one word, 'yes.' Her entire body was frozen, except for her heart which was trying to escape her chest with every beat. She inhaled quickly, taking in his scent in the process, and she was just quiet, waiting. When he stepped forward, she remained still and even moved forward a bit to meet him. When his tongue went across her head, she seemed to stop breathing completely and remained still, trying to process what was happening.
Before she had a chance to really understand, he was pulling away and apologizing. He didn't mean to do that. He was caught up in the moment. That thought stung worse than his actions, and she bowed her head slightly, her ears going flat. Her entire body read disappointment, revealing how upset his pulling away had made her.
However, she didn't want to dwell on this and so she forced the sadness away and perked back up. "Life is all about risks..." she muttered randomly, but didn't elaborate on the words. She took a deep breath, and turned towards Badgerpaw rather suddenly. She gave herself a moment to get grounded, figure out where he was, and then she lunged forward. Hopefully he would be distracted by her sudden attack he wouldn't think about the ending over that conversation. Lostpaw hoped he would forget she was upset. Maybe he didn't even notice.
Old July 17th, 2017, 02:39 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Stormpaw sat watching the clan go past him from the shadow of the apprentice den. He was glad for his black and gray pelt because it helped him stay hidden. His pale yellow eyes zoned in on the leaf a mouse length in front of him. He crouched and wiggled his haunches. "Take that you Riverclan flea brain!" he yelled as he pounced on it and bit it. Then he started coughing because he got a bit of it stuck on the roof of his mouth. With one of his eyes covered by a gray blot of fur, you could say the apprentice was "humorous" at best, a "down-right mouse brain" at worst. he was an daring apprentice, and always the first to laugh at himself. "I'll be the best warrior this clan has seen, if not the best then the funniest!" he said as he went back to stalking things.
Old July 17th, 2017, 02:59 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
Lostpaw was amazed Badgerpaw didn't hear her pounding heart as he said one word, 'yes.' Her entire body was frozen, except for her heart which was trying to escape her chest with every beat. She inhaled quickly, taking in his scent in the process, and she was just quiet, waiting. When he stepped forward, she remained still and even moved forward a bit to meet him. When his tongue went across her head, she seemed to stop breathing completely and remained still, trying to process what was happening.
Before she had a chance to really understand, he was pulling away and apologizing. He didn't mean to do that. He was caught up in the moment. That thought stung worse than his actions, and she bowed her head slightly, her ears going flat. Her entire body read disappointment, revealing how upset his pulling away had made her.
However, she didn't want to dwell on this and so she forced the sadness away and perked back up. "Life is all about risks..." she muttered randomly, but didn't elaborate on the words. She took a deep breath, and turned towards Badgerpaw rather suddenly. She gave herself a moment to get grounded, figure out where he was, and then she lunged forward. Hopefully he would be distracted by her sudden attack he wouldn't think about the ending over that conversation. Lostpaw hoped he would forget she was upset. Maybe he didn't even notice.

Now, the black and white tom had noticed that she was upset. And it had worried him for a moment, but as soon as she had tackled him, he had felt... better, in a way. Even though he hit the ground somewhat suddenly, and once again his pelt was mussed, the tom felt as though this was a sign that things weren't going to change between them. Right? He was too scared to pursue a true relationship with his best friend. It was something that he didn't want to risk ruining. But... what had she said?

Life is all about risks.

That was true, Badgerpaw knew, though he still didn't want to take the actual risks. Like that. He would take smaller risks, he was willing to risk her not feeling the same way, if... his feelings grew, but he wasn't willing to risk their friendship over this. She was too important to him and he respected her too much. Swallowing anxiously, the tom's yellow hues seemed to refocus and he continued on in the game, aiming to kick her off with his back paws. Gently - but hard enough so that he could get up and pin her down. "You can't get away with pinning me that easily!" He purred, his voice playful and excited. There. He needed to play again, they just needed to go back to normal. Back to the way that they always had been, the way that Badgerpaw remembered things before she had drawn away. Now, neither one had been an apprentice at the time, and the tom wondered if that had had something to do with it.

His ceremony had been almost directly after that and, now the tom was wondering if that had had something to do with it as well. Why, when they had been apprentices, could there not have been a single day in all that time that he could have sought her out?

Had he just forgotten how much fun it was to be around his friend, to be spending time with her and laughing as they had before. Badgerpaw was only... what, seven or eight moons old? And yet he had an understanding of what it was like to have a crush. To feel so strongly about another cat. Would he call his feelings towards Lostpaw love? Maybe, but he might be a little young for that at the moment - as far as he knew, it was just a crush. A crush that would go away and falter through time, and he didn't want to hurt her over something like that.

If he loved her... if these feelings continued to grow, if they never left... then Badgerpaw would someday tell her how he felt.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 17th, 2017, 03:14 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Now, the black and white tom had noticed that she was upset. And it had worried him for a moment, but as soon as she had tackled him, he had felt... better, in a way. Even though he hit the ground somewhat suddenly, and once again his pelt was mussed, the tom felt as though this was a sign that things weren't going to change between them. Right? He was too scared to pursue a true relationship with his best friend. It was something that he didn't want to risk ruining. But... what had she said?

Life is all about risks.

That was true, Badgerpaw knew, though he still didn't want to take the actual risks. Like that. He would take smaller risks, he was willing to risk her not feeling the same way, if... his feelings grew, but he wasn't willing to risk their friendship over this. She was too important to him and he respected her too much. Swallowing anxiously, the tom's yellow hues seemed to refocus and he continued on in the game, aiming to kick her off with his back paws. Gently - but hard enough so that he could get up and pin her down. "You can't get away with pinning me that easily!" He purred, his voice playful and excited. There. He needed to play again, they just needed to go back to normal. Back to the way that they always had been, the way that Badgerpaw remembered things before she had drawn away. Now, neither one had been an apprentice at the time, and the tom wondered if that had had something to do with it.

His ceremony had been almost directly after that and, now the tom was wondering if that had had something to do with it as well. Why, when they had been apprentices, could there not have been a single day in all that time that he could have sought her out?

Had he just forgotten how much fun it was to be around his friend, to be spending time with her and laughing as they had before. Badgerpaw was only... what, seven or eight moons old? And yet he had an understanding of what it was like to have a crush. To feel so strongly about another cat. Would he call his feelings towards Lostpaw love? Maybe, but he might be a little young for that at the moment - as far as he knew, it was just a crush. A crush that would go away and falter through time, and he didn't want to hurt her over something like that.

If he loved her... if these feelings continued to grow, if they never left... then Badgerpaw would someday tell her how he felt.
Lostpaw squeaked in alarm as she was suddenly the one being pinned. She was still a bit distracted by the conversation they had, leaving her defenseless. Badgerpaw had managed to get her in a difficult to escape pin, and she took in a deep breath. Again she found herself wishing that she could see him, so she could stare up at his face and admire his features. Wrinkling her nose slightly, she shoved that thought into the back of her mind. She didn't need to get distracted by her feelings for him.
"You won't get the best of me!" She gasped out suddenly, starting to squirm beneath him. She didn't know how she was going to escape, and only hoped he somehow messed up and let her free.
While she moved she tried to get a read of what he was feeling, but she could sense nothing. Him being over her was too distracting, as she kept thinking of what could be. Maybe if she said something... But no, she wouldn't do that.
He clearly didn't have feelings for her, as his actions revealed that. It hurt, knowing he didn't feel the same way, but with time she would move on. He was her best friend, and that's what really mattered. They would always be there for each other, and that's all the really mattered. She wanted him to be in her life, it didn't matter how. As long as he was there for her, and she was there for him, she would learn to get over her feelings.
Finally she was able to forget about her feelings for now, and started to focus on her predicament of being stuck beneath him. Lostpaw had to figure out how to free herself, because her squirming had done nothing in her favor.
Old July 17th, 2017, 03:35 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post
Whitepaw limped in, a smirk on his face as he looked back. Yet another fight that he caused. Shoved into the medicine cat's den to get patched up. Claws raked on his shoulder- not deep enough to cause noticeable scaring, but deep enough to be forced to get 'healed'. He chuckled under his breath and looked about for the one named Daypaw. "Hello?" He called, sitting in the middle of the den. He looked at his shoulder and gave it a few licks, clearing the blood from his white pelt. His blue and green eyes finally caught sight of an orange tabby. "Daypaw?" He asked. He held his head high, cocky as always. "Mind helping out real quick? I got into a scuffle and they tossed me in here." He said looking at his paw.
@woly
Daypaw was simply organizing herbs, to deep in thought to notice Whitepaw enter the den. Their ears perked at hearing their named called though, turning their head to face the bloody apprentice. Daypaw immediately sighed, pulling a few herbs out from the herb wall and walking over the Whitepaw, they needed no explanation to know what was wrong at this point. "Cant you apprentices keep your claws to yourself, we already have enough going in with Riverclan." the tabby said cooly, bending down to chew up the dock herb they had grabbed, they looked up at Whitepaw,"What happened?"
Closed Thread