Today 04:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 21st, 2017, 09:50 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw was happy not to hear Shinefang telling her to go find her mentor. It seemed he understood, and she couldn't help but appreciate that. She didn't even comment on his chosen nickname for her, which she normally would've done. Already, the young feline found herself respecting and admiring the older tomcat greatly. He just seemed to be an incredibly likeable character. ``They. Daypaw doesn't identify as a female or male.`` Juniperpaw shrugged, smiling up at Shinefang almost sheepishly, like she couldn't believe she was explaining this to a more experienced feline. ``It's okay, though; we all make mistakes,`` Juniperpaw purred in amusement, unable to ignore the urge to make sure Shinefang wasn't embarrassed for his reasonable mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaws ears twitched as they made their way through the gathering clearing. this had been only their third gathering, it felt weird to not be one of the newest medicine cats. it felt good to not be the baby anymore. they had heard around Skyclan had recently gotten a new medicine cat and was rather curious to meet this cat. seeing Juniper talking to a cat they approached,only smelling the strong scent of herbs from whom they assumed to be the Skyclan medcat. Amber hues looked the tom up and down observantly. they werent good with meeting new people, but geckoleaf had encouraged them to open up. ¨I assume your Skyclans medicine cat?¨
@Zero to Hero @The Eye Of The Storm you guys can join if you like but don't have to).

Shinefang listened to the little apprentice, and flicked his ear as he tried to piece together what was being explained. He sighed. "Kits these days. I swear when I was growing up things were simpler. Toms were toms and shecats were shecats. But I guess silverpelt keeps shining and the moon still rises and falls, so whatever makes you kits happy." This wasn't the first time Shinefang had been exposed to a gender situation that wasn't as straight forward as he might have assumed, but he'd long since learned that younger cats were gonna do what they were gonna do. Why try to stop them? He'd never win, and frankly he was too old to care that much anyway.

Shinefang heard another cat speak in a nasally voice, and and recognized the Shadowclan medicine cat from previous gatherings. "You've caught me," the old tom said, his lips twisting in a smile that looked more like a grimace with his scarred mouth. This was the closest he'd been to the medicine cat, and he scrutized... them with his one remaining, bright orange eye. Their fur was golden-colored like his, and they looked a little skinny, and tired. "Did Shadowclan forget to feed you for the last moon, Daypaws?" he asked calling the medicine cat by the plural noun. Was that how this was supposed to work? He didn't know for sure but why miss out on a perfectly good nicknaming opportunity? His tone was sarcastic, but he meant what he said about them looking a little frail. He almost wanted to go find a mouse already. "You look half-starved. I understand you like to go by 'they', right? Junebug here was just telling me."

Old October 21st, 2017, 10:07 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Wavesplash purred, leaping on Blizzardfrost's back. She attempted to pin the larger tom, claws sheathed.
Blizzardfrost yelped as the she-cat attempted to pin him down. He smiled. The white tom let his body relax so the it would be easier for Wavesplash to wrestle him, his amber eyes looking into her blue eyes.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:42 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Zero to Hero @The Eye Of The Storm you guys can join if you like but don't have to).

Shinefang listened to the little apprentice, and flicked his ear as he tried to piece together what was being explained. He sighed. "Kits these days. I swear when I was growing up things were simpler. Toms were toms and shecats were shecats. But I guess silverpelt keeps shining and the moon still rises and falls, so whatever makes you kits happy." This wasn't the first time Shinefang had been exposed to a gender situation that wasn't as straight forward as he might have assumed, but he'd long since learned that younger cats were gonna do what they were gonna do. Why try to stop them? He'd never win, and frankly he was too old to care that much anyway.

Shinefang heard another cat speak in a nasally voice, and and recognized the Shadowclan medicine cat from previous gatherings. "You've caught me," the old tom said, his lips twisting in a smile that looked more like a grimace with his scarred mouth. This was the closest he'd been to the medicine cat, and he scrutized... them with his one remaining, bright orange eye. Their fur was golden-colored like his, and they looked a little skinny, and tired. "Did Shadowclan forget to feed you for the last moon, Daypaws?" he asked calling the medicine cat by the plural noun. Was that how this was supposed to work? He didn't know for sure but why miss out on a perfectly good nicknaming opportunity? His tone was sarcastic, but he meant what he said about them looking a little frail. He almost wanted to go find a mouse already. "You look half-starved. I understand you like to go by 'they', right? Junebug here was just telling me."
@AbsurdJinx
Daypaws eyes went into slit at their weight being pointed out immediately. it was something that they weren't proud of nor did they like being out in the open,¨Id appreciate it if you didnt point out my lack of diet when meeting me for the first time,thanks.¨ they mewed curtly, though had an edge in their mew,¨and its Daypaw, singular. yes, i go by they. I appreciate Juniper telling you.¨ they had to deal with various reactions of people when telling them about their gender. Daypaw was just a they. no he nor she, just a they. it was something that they struggled with everyday, to the point of being bullied about it by their own clanmates. It hurt,honestly, but there was only so much they could do. for now, they would be as polite as they can be at the moment. their tail twitched in slight annoyance, though their gaze softened once seeing Juniperpaw. padding over to her their tough exterior melted slightly, eyes softening as they pressed a small lick to the mollys forehead. They considered her a younger sibling of sorts,a friend nonetheless. It was weird not being by her side everyday since Shadowclan moved back home.
Old October 21st, 2017, 11:39 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@AbsurdJinx
Daypaws eyes went into slit at their weight being pointed out immediately. it was something that they weren't proud of nor did they like being out in the open,¨Id appreciate it if you didnt point out my lack of diet when meeting me for the first time,thanks.¨ they mewed curtly, though had an edge in their mew,¨and its Daypaw, singular. yes, i go by they. I appreciate Juniper telling you.¨ they had to deal with various reactions of people when telling them about their gender. Daypaw was just a they. no he nor she, just a they. it was something that they struggled with everyday, to the point of being bullied about it by their own clanmates. It hurt,honestly, but there was only so much they could do. for now, they would be as polite as they can be at the moment. their tail twitched in slight annoyance, though their gaze softened once seeing Juniperpaw. padding over to her their tough exterior melted slightly, eyes softening as they pressed a small lick to the mollys forehead. They considered her a younger sibling of sorts,a friend nonetheless. It was weird not being by her side everyday since Shadowclan moved back home.
@AbsurdJinx

And I'd appreciate it if you checked your attitude. The words were on the tip of Shinefang's tongue, but he stopped himself. Normally, he'd have said whatever he felt like. He had been a senior warrior whose merits on the battlefield couldn't be questioned. Had being the operative word. The old tom was a medicine cat now, and though he'd never admit it out loud, he was no longer an expert at what he was doing. The cat in front of him had more knowledge about herbs and healing than he did. His knowledge was purely experience-based and that didn't compare to training anymore than kittypet hunting skills compared to warrior hunting skills. He needed to be on good terms with these cats if he was going to serve Skyclan. So, for once in his life, Shinefang kept his mouth shut. "Fair enough. Is all well in Shadowclan?" he asked. It was polite enough. He wouldn't apologize though. It's like he had told his mate, Slatepelt when she was alive: he wouldn't apologize unless he felt like he'd done something wrong... It had been a wonder she hadn't left him sooner.

"You too, Junebug," he added, turned toward the Riverclan apprentice. "It's getting chilly out here. That water must be leave ya'll shivering after a day of fishing." He already liked this apprentice more, even if she did seem like she had too much energy for the likes of him. She seemed much friendlier than Daypaws over there.

Old October 21st, 2017, 11:55 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
He felt a bit split about her having parents in thunderclan.He wanted to scold her,but he knew it would be mean and they wouldn't quit have the connection they do now."I didn't know that...If you do have to fight your parents,I'll fight them so you won't have to go through the pain of fighting your family.I'll only fight them if they try to fight us though.I don't think we will go to war anyways." He said,trying to reassure her.He could honestly care less if they went to war or not.He would defend his clan with his life,but he knew it was different for shinepaw.
Suddenly, ShinePaw gasped loudly as a thought came to her head. "Cayotepaw! What if they're at the gathering right now! But I get the feeling they don't want to fight us either..." she added, hoping that would stop the apprentice from wanting to harm her family.
Old October 21st, 2017, 12:08 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Suddenly, ShinePaw gasped loudly as a thought came to her head. "Cayotepaw! What if they're at the gathering right now! But I get the feeling they don't want to fight us either..." she added, hoping that would stop the apprentice from wanting to harm her family.
He nodded."That would make sense.Guess we will have to see if a fight even comes." He said. "If they did fight though,they would probably attack me instead of you because they know you and not me,and I'll be near you so they wouldn't even do that.But that is only IF a fight was to break out." He said.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 21st, 2017, 12:44 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart2329 View Post
A brown apprentice made his way over to the new warrior. "Hello Lightningflash." Treepaw said politely. He sort of hestitated when he sat down. He knew that this cat was a former member of the dusk syndicate.
Lightningflash looked at the apprentice with a friendly smile. "Oh hello Treepaw." replied the Tom. He watched the apprentice sit down with a moment's hesitation.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Lionpaw gave a positive nodd," That is true. I doubt they'd fight."
Riverpaw nodded."Do you want to explore the island or something?It isour first time after all!" She said,standing up and stretching.[/QUOTE]
Lionpaw purred,” Why not take a moonhigh walk together, since after all we’re at a truce, might as well embrace it.” He purred No, we can be romantic together and not get caught.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:42 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Riverpaw nodded."Do you want to explore the island or something?It isour first time after all!" She said,standing up and stretching.
Lionpaw purred,” Why not take a moonhigh walk together, since after all we’re at a truce, might as well embrace it.” He purred No, we can be romantic together and not get caught.[/QUOTE]
She smiled."Come on then!" She said enthusiastically,trotting a few steps ahead and waiting.She was starting to accept her feelings to the Tom,but knew they could get in big trouble, but who would ever find out if they didn't tell anyone?

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Lionpaw purred,” Why not take a moonhigh walk together, since after all we’re at a truce, might as well embrace it.” He purred No, we can be romantic together and not get caught.
She smiled."Come on then!" She said enthusiastically,trotting a few steps ahead and waiting.She was starting to accept her feelings to the Tom,but knew they could get in big trouble, but who would ever find out if they didn't tell anyone?[/QUOTE]
Lionpaw gave a purr enjoying her ensuthiasm,” We should be back before the gathering ends, only the senior warriors care about what the elders have to say!” He chuckled.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread