by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 11:35 AM

Old December 20th, 2021, 09:20 AM
PopcornKing

Default Re: Starlit Meadow

[QUOTE=Brightlight;1114879][FONT="Tahoma"]

--Clearlight--

Clearlight frowned slightly when she saw Quickkit's confusion. She then gave a strained smile at her words. Clearlight thought for quite moment. It would be so good idea if I didn't push it. Clearlight thought. If I push it, she might stop listening to me altogether. It's already good enough that I have warned her. Clearlight shrugged off her concerns and then smiled, a true smile this time, at Quickkit.

"Hey Quickkit, want to play a game?" She questioned, eyes sparkling. As she spoke, a thought registered to her and she looked around with worry. She was sure the ancestors wouldn't mind, wouldn't they? But Clearlight turned her head back to Quickkit. It was alright, no use in going back now, the words had already

she narrowed her amber eye, and searched the strange cat in front of her, if she tried to trick Quickkit, she would learn quick, that no one messes with Quickkit

"sure!" she purred, nibbling at her white tiped tail
Old December 20th, 2021, 09:20 AM
PopcornKing

(Idk what happend to the quote)
Old December 20th, 2021, 10:26 AM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
"Yeah for you when I was a kit I remember sneaking out of camp I caused so much trouble! Now that I'm a warrior it's almost impossible to cause trouble without dire consequences" Vinewatcher mew rolling her eyes playfully. The silver tabby had always loved breaking the rules as a kit but she grew out of it the older she'd gotten older though she does the miss the days she spent as a kit along side her sister Whispershine.
~Dragonflyfrond~

Dragonflyfrond, laughed at Vinewatcher’s mock attitude. I guess she used to cause trouble when she was younger. That’s true I certainly never did that. He had always done as he was told. Breaking the rules had always felt too scary for him.

“You snuck out of camp? You were such a bad kit!” The silver warrior teased.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 20th, 2021, 01:29 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
(OPEN)

Rootspark walked in the meadow and laid down. His fur spread out around him. No matter the weather, he'd never be cold in his long fur. He sighed. He liked coming here in the summer to see the fireflies. They made him feel closer to StarClan. But it was still quite peaceful here. He didn't know what it was about this meadow, but it just made him calmer. It was nice when he was feeling down. Resting his head on his paws, he closed his eyes. There weren't as many sounds to listen to tonight, but there were still a lot. He listened to the sounds of night, forgetting about everything else.

Perhaps someone would join him.
Embercreek had become restless wondering about Shadowclan raiding their camp, and had walked to the Starlit Meadows to calm her nerves. She leapt onto an exposed branch of a tree, her tail gently waving as it hung off of the branch where she laid down. It seemed graceful, but what was not so graceful, is how the breach was too thin, broke at the little weight that Embercreek carried, and fell. She yelped, jumping off of the branch and onto another, more sturdy one. She was fine, but horribly embarrassed by the loud noise it made. She glanced over at the silhouette, and her ears curled back. “May as well have let myself fall,” she muttered, embarrassment filling her.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old December 20th, 2021, 05:34 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud- View Post
Embercreek had become restless wondering about Shadowclan raiding their camp, and had walked to the Starlit Meadows to calm her nerves. She leapt onto an exposed branch of a tree, her tail gently waving as it hung off of the branch where she laid down. It seemed graceful, but what was not so graceful, is how the breach was too thin, broke at the little weight that Embercreek carried, and fell. She yelped, jumping off of the branch and onto another, more sturdy one. She was fine, but horribly embarrassed by the loud noise it made. She glanced over at the silhouette, and her ears curled back. “May as well have let myself fall,” she muttered, embarrassment filling her.
Rootspark jerked back to awareness at a sudden snap. Looking behind him, he only saw the branch on the ground. He figured something had to cause that. Looking up, he saw a she-cat. That must be it. He stood up and walked closer to the the tree in which she was standing, only to trip on his fur. Silently, he scolded himself for not being careful. He had lived with it for almost his whole life, he should know by now to always be careful of his steps.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old December 20th, 2021, 05:48 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Firefly Cove

《 Snowleap 》

Ugh.

Snowleap felt so tired, his paws practically dragged against the ground as he walked, yet he could not sleep. It was just another one of those nights were he felt awful mentally and needed time away from the stuffy, crowded camp area. The air was terribly cold, but there were no snowflakes falling from the sky. Slipping through the Riverclan territory, he silently made his way towards the open meadow known as Firefly Cove among his clanmates. He had no intention of hunting or looking for flowers, which is what this place was usually used for. Padding through the grass silently, the dark-furred tomcat sat down in the quiet meadow once he reached the center of the open space. He lifted his icy-blue gaze, seeing bright stars dotting the night sky. A few clouds passed along by, but they did not cover up all the stars from his view. The warrior remembered what Brittleshore, a Riverclan elder, had told him about each star being a cat who had passed.

“What am I supposed to do?” He asked the stars, blinking at the sky, “Please tell me what I’m supposed to do.” These last few days, Snowleap had felt so very alone. It was something that he thought he was used to, but the aching emptiness that he felt in his chest told him otherwise. He had tried so hard to be more social among his clanmates. The young warrior had hunted every single day, spending time with a different cat nearly every time, yet he still felt so alone. He knew that getting a sheer taste of affection had made him grow addicted. He missed Lynxfall, and Ringpaw. Those two cats had shown him so much kindness and it left him wanting more, but he knew they both had lives outside of him. They couldn’t be around him 24/7 and he understood that, but it still hurt him.

“I’m so stupid…” Snowleap murmured, lowering his head and looking at his paws now. This is why he had cut himself off emotionally from everyone for so long, because he got too attached to others. He got too attached and became too clingy and then he’d never see them again. The dark-furred warrior hated it and growled in frustration. Unsheathing his claws, he raked his claws through the dirt, his tail lashing behind him angrily. He hated being alone, more than anything.

[ OPEN ]
Old December 20th, 2021, 08:00 PM
im cooking!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
Rootspark jerked back to awareness at a sudden snap. Looking behind him, he only saw the branch on the ground. He figured something had to cause that. Looking up, he saw a she-cat. That must be it. He stood up and walked closer to the the tree in which she was standing, only to trip on his fur. Silently, he scolded himself for not being careful. He had lived with it for almost his whole life, he should know by now to always be careful of his steps.
Her fur fluffed up, a small sigh of relief escaping her mouth as she hopped down, realizing it was a fellow thunderclan cat. If it was a shadowclan car, she’d be shreds by now. “Sorry if I disturbed you, guess the branch over there was too thin.” She glanced over at the branch, the realization that she didn’t think before jumping onto it settling in. After all, it was pretty slim.

Old December 20th, 2021, 08:53 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
~Dragonflyfrond~

Dragonflyfrond, laughed at Vinewatcher’s mock attitude. I guess she used to cause trouble when she was younger. That’s true I certainly never did that. He had always done as he was told. Breaking the rules had always felt too scary for him.

“You snuck out of camp? You were such a bad kit!” The silver warrior teased.
Vinewatcher chuckled quietly. "Your first cat I've told that! Keep it a secret yeah?" She mewed jokingly a large smile present on her face as she spoke. Dragonflyfrond is the first cat she'd told about he secret adventures as a kit she was shocked they hadn't been found out! The silver tabby quickly became more focused on her duties during apprenticeship and hasn't boken any rules since but she remembers the few times she has fondly for some odd reason.

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; December 20th, 2021 at 08:54 PM.
Old December 21st, 2021, 01:18 AM
im cooking!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyo_driftin View Post
《 Snowleap 》

Ugh.

Snowleap felt so tired, his paws practically dragged against the ground as he walked, yet he could not sleep. It was just another one of those nights were he felt awful mentally and needed time away from the stuffy, crowded camp area. The air was terribly cold, but there were no snowflakes falling from the sky. Slipping through the Riverclan territory, he silently made his way towards the open meadow known as Firefly Cove among his clanmates. He had no intention of hunting or looking for flowers, which is what this place was usually used for. Padding through the grass silently, the dark-furred tomcat sat down in the quiet meadow once he reached the center of the open space. He lifted his icy-blue gaze, seeing bright stars dotting the night sky. A few clouds passed along by, but they did not cover up all the stars from his view. The warrior remembered what Brittleshore, a Riverclan elder, had told him about each star being a cat who had passed.

“What am I supposed to do?” He asked the stars, blinking at the sky, “Please tell me what I’m supposed to do.” These last few days, Snowleap had felt so very alone. It was something that he thought he was used to, but the aching emptiness that he felt in his chest told him otherwise. He had tried so hard to be more social among his clanmates. The young warrior had hunted every single day, spending time with a different cat nearly every time, yet he still felt so alone. He knew that getting a sheer taste of affection had made him grow addicted. He missed Lynxfall, and Ringpaw. Those two cats had shown him so much kindness and it left him wanting more, but he knew they both had lives outside of him. They couldn’t be around him 24/7 and he understood that, but it still hurt him.

“I’m so stupid…” Snowleap murmured, lowering his head and looking at his paws now. This is why he had cut himself off emotionally from everyone for so long, because he got too attached to others. He got too attached and became too clingy and then he’d never see them again. The dark-furred warrior hated it and growled in frustration. Unsheathing his claws, he raked his claws through the dirt, his tail lashing behind him angrily. He hated being alone, more than anything.

[ OPEN ]

Raccoonear had been in the outskirts of the meadow, a large leaf balanced on her back to keep inside any flowers she had found. She began to do this every night instead of going straight to the warrior den, because Raccoonear noticed that she had not been sent out of camp to do much of anything lately, so she decided a nap during they day was enough to supply her boring time awake.

Just as she placed a smaller white flower in the basin shaped leaf upon her back, her gaze flicked to the hunched over silhouette of Snowleap. One of her few skills, reading others by physical factors, finally came in handy. Just by his pose, she noted how depressed he was. She hesitated, wondering whether or not to go over. She was not the best in a social situation, so she just went with her gut and waded through the grass to sit a medium distance from Snowleap. Her plan was, if they didn't want to talk, she'd just brush of the embarrassment (or try to, on that note.) and go back to camp.

Having trouble finding what to say, or ask, she just blurted out quieter than she meant to sound, "Are you doing alright?" She thought maybe she could relate to Snowleap, had acknowledged that they too didnt know much anyone in Riverclan. A warm smile crossed her face.

Old December 21st, 2021, 08:21 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself making popcorn View Post
she narrowed her amber eye, and searched the strange cat in front of her, if she tried to trick Quickkit, she would learn quick, that no one messes with Quickkit

"sure!" she purred, nibbling at her white tiped tail
--Clearlight--

Clearlight smiled a bit at Quickkit's reaction. Now...She should've thought this through. What game were they going to play? Clearlight thought for quite a bit. She didn't know many games that kits in these Clans played, but she did know a game she had played when she was a loner.

"Ok, Quickkit. Here's the game." Clearlight meowed. "We're going to play a guessing game. I'm going to pretend to be something with words, and you have to guess what it is. Does that sound fun?" Clearlight questioned.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; December 21st, 2021 at 08:23 AM.