by Rose
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:24 AM

Old December 15th, 2016, 02:10 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
nightstream felt pinestorms presence behind her. she jumped on the mouse and killed it quickly. she grabbed it and padded to the clearing. she settled down and wait for the flirtatious tom.

(SHIP THEM SO HARD.)
(Hah guess I'm duplicating him now- I have him fighting in the Shadowclan attack :P)

Pinestorm's ears perked as Nightstream padded back, a grin instantly appearing. "Got a bird," he commented. "I see you caught that mouse- shouldn't be a surprise, really. You've already shown you're a good hunter." The compliment was more genuine, and less flirty, as he truly did believe that the molly was quite talented in the skills of hunting.

Old December 15th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(Hah guess I'm duplicating him now- I have him fighting in the Shadowclan attack :P)

Pinestorm's ears perked as Nightstream padded back, a grin instantly appearing. "Got a bird," he commented. "I see you caught that mouse- shouldn't be a surprise, really. You've already shown you're a good hunter." The compliment was more genuine, and less flirty, as he truly did believe that the molly was quite talented in the skills of hunting.
Nightstream grinned. She was pleased by his praise. Is this the one? she asked herself. She heard commotion in the direction of the camp. She stood up alarmed.

(XD. lez fix dat. Lol)
Old December 15th, 2016, 03:23 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Nightstream grinned. She was pleased by his praise. Is this the one? she asked herself. She heard commotion in the direction of the camp. She stood up alarmed.

(XD. lez fix dat. Lol)
(hahah thanks xD)
Pinestorm watched her stand up, and after sensing Nightstream's alarm he quickly raised to his paws, ears perked. Is that? "There's a fight! It sounds like we're under attack!" His eyes widened in surprise. The one night I spend away from camp, and look what happened! Anger with himself burned deep, and this was good. He could concentrate on this anger, use it to his advantage when he reached the battle. "Hurry, let's go!" He abandoned his bird, not caring what happened to it in his hurry to get back to his clanmates. His paws slapped the ground in a steady rhythm as he ran, hoping that Nightstream was behind him.

Old December 15th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(hahah thanks xD)
Pinestorm watched her stand up, and after sensing Nightstream's alarm he quickly raised to his paws, ears perked. Is that? "There's a fight! It sounds like we're under attack!" His eyes widened in surprise. The one night I spend away from camp, and look what happened! Anger with himself burned deep, and this was good. He could concentrate on this anger, use it to his advantage when he reached the battle. "Hurry, let's go!" He abandoned his bird, not caring what happened to it in his hurry to get back to his clanmates. His paws slapped the ground in a steady rhythm as he ran, hoping that Nightstream was behind him.
Nightstream charged behind him all the way to the camp.

(Let us go to other thread.)
Old December 15th, 2016, 03:34 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

Sapphirekit and Crystalkit looked at each other. "That's so going to be me!" me mewed and all five bolted out the den.
Moonfang looked up at him, then pushed herself from the tree, and limped inside. She layed down as gently as possible and layed her head on her paws.
"I hope I do... For their sake..." she huffed.
"Come on, you can do it." He purred licking her wounds. "I'll be right back don't worry.." He walked around the forest, collecting a small amount of moss. Darkoak tucker it around her, "better?"
Old December 15th, 2016, 03:39 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"Come on, you can do it." He purred licking her wounds. "I'll be right back don't worry.." He walked around the forest, collecting a small amount of moss. Darkoak tucker it around her, "better?"
Moonfang looked up at him, and smiled. "A little..." she meowed, and layed her head on her paws. She cringed in pain slightly, and shivered. The cold air bit her wounds, and she shivered as a breeze swept into the tree.
"It's cold..." she mewed weakly.

Last edited by monfang; December 15th, 2016 at 03:42 PM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 03:58 PM
led into temptation

Darkoak looked around, spotting a small hollowed log. As it began to snow he pulled Moonfang into it. Leafs littered the floor, it was damp, but it would keep them warm. He layed Moonfang down, then called for the kits. "Kits!"
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Darkoak looked around, spotting a small hollowed log. As it began to snow he pulled Moonfang into it. Leafs littered the floor, it was damp, but it would keep them warm. He layed Moonfang down, then called for the kits. "Kits!"
As the kits ran in, they huddled together in a small area, and quickly fell asleep, being warn out from their running around.
Moonfang sighed in slight pain and closed her eyes. She felt only slightly warmer, but she couldn't complain. She was thankful for the help Darkoak was giving her.
"Thank you, Darkoak... F-For everything..." she said softly, weakness in her voice as well.
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:18 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

As the kits ran in, they huddled together in a small area, and quickly fell asleep, being warn out from their running around.
Moonfang sighed in slight pain and closed her eyes. She felt only slightly warmer, but she couldn't complain. She was thankful for the help Darkoak was giving her.
"Thank you, Darkoak... F-For everything..." she said softly, weakness in her voice as well.
Darkoak rapped the cobwebs on Moonfang's wounds. The medicine cat could do better, but this would do for now. He put more moss around Moonfang and the kits. "I'll be back, don't worry." He purred pressing his nose to her the walked outside covering the log with leaves to hide their sent.
(Open for attacks(
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Darkoak rapped the cobwebs on Moonfang's wounds. The medicine cat could do better, but this would do for now. He put more moss around Moonfang and the kits. "I'll be back, don't worry." He purred pressing his nose to her the walked outside covering the log with leaves to hide their sent.
(Open for attacks(
(No one is gunna attackkkkkk)
Moonfang nodded and layed in the log. She thought about Sapphirestorm, and wondered where he was. She also thought about her kits, and then her mind drifted to Darkoak. She shook her head in annoyance. She liked Darkoak, sure but she doubted he cared the same.