Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:41 AM
Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:18 AM
Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 09:17 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ollie
Today 09:17 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by constellation
Today 08:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 7th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@EliteHotDog ) "Ok ten," Ebonypaw said.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:13 PM
King Lasagna

@Leaf ))) (I posted in Riverclan.) Winterpaw laughed. "I've gatheringed a grammar understandment."
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:16 PM
Fleaffy

@EliteHotDog ) Ebonypaw nodded. "Gooderest job."
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:23 PM
King Lasagna

@Leaf ))) "Ok." Winterpaw randomly jumped at him for an attack.
Old November 8th, 2016, 04:54 AM
Poppykit

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Poppykit, an eager taupe colored kit bounded from the nursery and into the clearing, soft healthy fur bouncing and shining with every step -- The spitting image of the effort put into his grooming and appearnce. His eager eyes; round shards of ruddy trouble, scout the area before him, and a mask of mischeif resting naturally on his young handsom face. His chocolate dipped ears perk up once something had caught his eye. Swiftly he dropped into a play-bow; his flank wiggling cheerfully in the air. He let out a small growl and playfully lashed out a paw as if to taunt his pretend oppenent. Holding the position for only a few seconds he quickly pushes off his hind legs propelling himself forward into a fluid lunging motion headed striaght for a lone black crow feather. With a heavy thud and a small 'oof' he lands onto the feather and swipes it up into the air with his paw. Giggling he rolled onto his back and watched in amazement as it steadily drifted onto his thick glossy chest fur. A smile plastered to his maw the entire way down.
Old November 8th, 2016, 07:48 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
(For anyone)
Redmoon sighed, glancing around the clearing. The air smelled of pine needles and sap, just the way it always had. How the other Clans thought it was a bad scent, she didn't know. But then, all Clans had their own sense of what they liked. No cats were the same, though all were similar in one way or another. The pretty tortoiseshell molly stood, padding over to the fresh-kill pile and picking out a mouse and sitting at the edge of camp. She decided that afterwards she'd go hunting in the thicker parts of the pine forest, eager to feel the countless seasons' worth of pine needles, soft beneath her paws. She wouldn't have it any other way. Redmoon looked up to see the dark pines above, blocking out most of the light. It felt good though. The meager light kept her cool, and safe from the ruthless rays of sunlight that beat down upon the Clans. Sometimes, Redmoon wondered if the heat would ever cease, though the young warrior knew it would, just as it always had. She took a bite of her mouse, though it tasted bitter to her, and she barely managed to swallow it. She pushed it away with one forepaw, not feeling hungry anymore. With a grunt, Redmoon stood and padded towards the entrance, looking once over her shoulder before slipping out of camp and into ShadowClan territory.
Pinestorm sat along the edge of the clearing, eating a toad. Movement caught his attention, and he looked up to see a pretty she-cat padding towards the camp entrance. He watched the shadows flit around on her pelt as she walked, and noted that she left alone. Perhaps she wouldn't mind some company? Standing up, and completely forgetting his meal, he dashed after her. "Hey! Wait up! Um... you?" he didn't know her name, though he thought he had seen her around the camp a couple times. Strange that they'd never talked- he knew pretty much every she-cat in the clan. Getting in a range where he no longer had to shout to her, he slowed his pace. "Mind if I join you?" His green eyes sparkled with excitement.

Old November 8th, 2016, 08:42 AM
Fleaffy

@EliteHotDog ) Ebonypaw jumped backwards but his tail was still caught by Winterpaw. "You always have surprise attacks," he pouted.
Old November 8th, 2016, 09:27 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm sat along the edge of the clearing, eating a toad. Movement caught his attention, and he looked up to see a pretty she-cat padding towards the camp entrance. He watched the shadows flit around on her pelt as she walked, and noted that she left alone. Perhaps she wouldn't mind some company? Standing up, and completely forgetting his meal, he dashed after her. "Hey! Wait up! Um... you?" he didn't know her name, though he thought he had seen her around the camp a couple times. Strange that they'd never talked- he knew pretty much every she-cat in the clan. Getting in a range where he no longer had to shout to her, he slowed his pace. "Mind if I join you?" His green eyes sparkled with excitement.
Redmoon stopped and turned. A tom padding over. She blinked in surprise. She tried to recall his name, but she couldn't quite remember it. "Um... sure. I was going hunting." She replied, flicking her tail. "You're...um... What was your name?" There were so many cats in the Clan that it was hard to remember who was called what unless the cats were very distinctly recognizable. "And I'm Redmoon." She added, thinking of where to hunt. Perhaps by the muddier areas. There's always something getting a drink.
Old November 8th, 2016, 09:38 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Redmoon stopped and turned. A tom padding over. She blinked in surprise. She tried to recall his name, but she couldn't quite remember it. "Um... sure. I was going hunting." She replied, flicking her tail. "You're...um... What was your name?" There were so many cats in the Clan that it was hard to remember who was called what unless the cats were very distinctly recognizable. "And I'm Redmoon." She added, thinking of where to hunt. Perhaps by the muddier areas. There's always something getting a drink.
Pinestorm was glad she didn't know his name, as he didn't remember hers either. "Pinestorm, nice to meet you." He padded besides Redmoon, trying to guess where they were going to hunt.

Old November 8th, 2016, 10:08 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm was glad she didn't know his name, as he didn't remember hers either. "Pinestorm, nice to meet you." He padded besides Redmoon, trying to guess where they were going to hunt.
(To the territory)
Redmoon dipped her head. "I'm Redmoon." She said, turning and looking out of camp, seeing the seemingly endless pines and other trees beyond. She saw the golden brown pine needles, layering the forest floor, the result of seasons upon seasons of pine, reminding her just how long this forest had stood here. Probably for countless seasons, more than any cat, even the oldest of StarClan, could remember. "Is it okay if we go for the muddier areas?" She asked before slipping out of camp.