Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 05:27 PM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Today 05:25 PM
Lost and Found
Today 05:11 PM
The Abandoned Truth [P]
by zBlaze
Last post by finley !!
Today 05:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 8th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
branchpaw followed the happy kit,I hope this helps him, Branchpaw thought as he twitched his tail tip. whenever he twitched his tail tip it always meant he was deep in thought, and once hes deep in thought its hard to bring him back to conciseness.
Shadekit happily trotted over to a woven spot by the nursery, where a pine tree towered over outside of the wall. It's branches extended just enough to pelt the ground with broad pinecones, which the grey kit happily prodded. Through his eyes, he was teasing hedgehogs. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, he positioned a small pin one infront of his paw, and flicked it in the air, aiming towards Branchpaw "catch!"
Old July 8th, 2017, 07:10 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit happily trotted over to a woven spot by the nursery, where a pine tree towered over outside of the wall. It's branches extended just enough to pelt the ground with broad pinecones, which the grey kit happily prodded. Through his eyes, he was teasing hedgehogs. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, he positioned a small pin one infront of his paw, and flicked it in the air, aiming towards Branchpaw "catch!"
The pine cone just barely missed Branchpaw, who was still lost in thought.

(I honestly don't know if I can say any more in that paragraph without rping your charrie)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 8th, 2017 at 07:10 PM.
Old July 8th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
The pine cone just barely missed Branchpaw, who was still lost in thought.

(I honestly don't know if I can say any more in that paragraph without rping your charrie)
Shadekit frowned. "Branchpaw?" He asked, puzzled why the apprentice didn't make an effort to catch it. "Hello? Anyone there?" He swayed back and forth, hoping to catch his attention. When his actions were for nothing, Shadekit hunched down in a hunting couch, then with soft paws aimed at Branchpaw he launched himself at his shoulder.
Old July 8th, 2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit frowned. "Branchpaw?" He asked, puzzled why the apprentice didn't make an effort to catch it. "Hello? Anyone there?" He swayed back and forth, hoping to catch his attention. When his actions were for nothing, Shadekit hunched down in a hunting couch, then with soft paws aimed at Branchpaw he launched himself at his shoulder.
Branchpaw snapped back to reality and bounced up and down twice to shake Shadekit off his back," Oh! Sorry! Did you say something? I was lost in thought, sorry again," he mewed apologetically.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 8th, 2017, 08:11 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@Hollydawn235

A small she-kit could be seen poking her head out of the nursery. She was old enough to wander out of the nursery by herself, but she was always shy. Onyxkit twitched her small black nose as she perked her ears forward and swayed her tail back and forth. It was time for her to make a name for herself. No one really knew her due to her staying in the back of the crowd. She thought back to her old friend Lionkit. She shuddered at the thought because she had lost her friend not to long ago. The loss of him made Onyxkit coward in the darkness again. However, she would try to find another friend, who hopefully wouldn't leave her. She slowly crawled out of the nursery only to quickly bolt behind a stump. She wiggled her nose again and watched with big, round eyes the cats that walked around doing his or her daily duties to the clan. Onyxkit wasn't sure she could be a warrior, let alone an apprentice. She was six moons old. Therefore, she would have to suck it up and become an apprentice here in a few moons.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old July 8th, 2017, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
@Hollydawn235

A small she-kit could be seen poking her head out of the nursery. She was old enough to wander out of the nursery by herself, but she was always shy. Onyxkit twitched her small black nose as she perked her ears forward and swayed her tail back and forth. It was time for her to make a name for herself. No one really knew her due to her staying in the back of the crowd. She thought back to her old friend Lionkit. She shuddered at the thought because she had lost her friend not to long ago. The loss of him made Onyxkit coward in the darkness again. However, she would try to find another friend, who hopefully wouldn't leave her. She slowly crawled out of the nursery only to quickly bolt behind a stump. She wiggled her nose again and watched with big, round eyes the cats that walked around doing his or her daily duties to the clan. Onyxkit wasn't sure she could be a warrior, let alone an apprentice. She was six moons old. Therefore, she would have to suck it up and become an apprentice here in a few moons.
Branchpaw spotted a kit at the edge of the crowd looking like she had just seen a dark forest cat. His tail leashed at the thought of the dark forest. He padded up to the kit meowing greeting to cats as he passed them. He made sure to perk his ears up in a friendly way, as to not make an enemy of another cat. He was glad he had Shadekit, his friend, the one and only(so far). Although he kind of did wish he had a friend that was his age. As he approached the she-kit he mewed a greeting," Hey! I'm Branchpaw! What's your name? You look like you've just seen a dark forest cat, is something wrong?" He showered her with questions, not meaning to, obviously, but he did.
Old July 8th, 2017, 08:43 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
The golden brown apprentice walked around in a quick circle, energetic as ever. "She definitely was!" He exclaimed happily, "My first friend as an apprentice and we already get along so well! Besides you, of course, Burningember!"" His mentor always seemed to have the right responses to his excited bursts, which is yet another thing that made her such a good match. Despite not being her apprentice for long, Lionpaw already felt very close to her, and felt like, of he needed to tall, he could always go to her. He listened carefully to the words of the ginger splotched she-cat and, despite the tom not being as enthusiastic about fighting, he was still pretty excited.

Although he would definitely pick hunting over fighting any day and found himself feeling like he'd try to avoid resorting to violence in a fight, he figured that simply learning definitely wasn't the same thing, and couldn't possibly be bad. It could even be fun, like play-fighting perhaps, but with learning involved. Doing what he often did when he was excited, he began to shift his weight from paw to paw, his grin growing even more widely, if that was even possible. "I can't wait!" he burst out, turning in a quick circle again, anotger excited habit of his. "Even though I love hunting, this'll be something new! I can't wait to start!" His tail flicked from side to side, and he was so full of eagerness and excitement he could almost dash away to the Training Grounds at that very moment.
Burningember's maw stretched into a cheerful and wide grin as Lionpaw bounced around. She had something special planned for this. She would teach him like her mentor had taught her, and it was a less traditional method, but effective nonetheless. She didn't know how other apprentices had been trained, back when she'd been an apprentice, but she'd always known it wasn't the way she'd been taught. It wasn't that she was trying to do it differently, she was just trying to train him well, and she had to copy it off of everything she'd learned. “That's great, Lionpaw!” she exclaimed, pulled from her thoughts by his happy yowling, which most would probably be annoyed by, but she found it amusing and cute. “Aw, thanks.” the big warrior purred, butting him lightly with her head in an affectionate gesture.

She looked around, her yellow eyes scanning the clearing for a moment, before setting a very slow pace towards the entrance to the territory, a large dark pine forest that smelled of sap and was littered with a soft springy bed of pine needles from seasons upon seasons worth of them falling to the ground. As she padded towards it, she looked down at Lionpaw with a fondness in her eyes as she listened to him speaking. “Huntings a lot of fun.” Burningember agreed, her whiskers twitching thoughtfully. “But this can be fun, too. It'll be like a game!” she added happily, remembering that when her mentor had trained her, they'd made everything a game, because that was how she learned best, and she wanted to see if that would work for Lionpaw, too. She hoped that it would, or she would have to rethink her technique. “After you.” the warrior said, standing aside so he could pass through into the territory and start off towards the training ground.

Last edited by doghouse; July 8th, 2017 at 08:43 PM.
Old July 8th, 2017, 08:48 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Branchpaw spotted a kit at the edge of the crowd looking like she had just seen a dark forest cat. His tail leashed at the thought of the dark forest. He padded up to the kit meowing greeting to cats as he passed them. He made sure to perk his ears up in a friendly way, as to not make an enemy of another cat. He was glad he had Shadekit, his friend, the one and only(so far). Although he kind of did wish he had a friend that was his age. As he approached the she-kit he mewed a greeting," Hey! I'm Branchpaw! What's your name? You look like you've just seen a dark forest cat, is something wrong?" He showered her with questions, not meaning to, obviously, but he did.
Onyxkit saw the approaching apprentice and bared her teeth at him as she tried to growl, but it came out as a whimpering noises so she just skunk back and wrapped her tail around herself. She looked up at him with large hazel eyes, "n...o," she stuttered as she responded. The female perked her ears at all the questions he asked, and she tilted her head trying to take them all in. "I'm Onyxkit," she said simply as she thought for a response for the next question. "No, nothing is wrong, unless you count being alone something wrong," she ended as she twitched her nose. The male was larger than her like most felines due to her unusual small and lanky size. Therefore, he intimidated her.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old July 8th, 2017, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Onyxkit saw the approaching apprentice and bared her teeth at him as she tried to growl, but it came out as a whimpering noises so she just skunk back and wrapped her tail around herself. She looked up at him with large hazel eyes, "n...o," she stuttered as she responded. The female perked her ears at all the questions he asked, and she tilted her head trying to take them all in. "I'm Onyxkit," she said simply as she thought for a response for the next question. "No, nothing is wrong, unless you count being alone something wrong," she ended as she twitched her nose. The male was larger than her like most felines due to her unusual small and lanky size. Therefore, he intimidated her.
Branchpaw saw the scared expression on her face so her rolled onto his back and exposed his belly, he flicked his ears and tail tip playfully and mewed apologetically,"sorry for the pile of questions, I guess I do that when I meet someone new... That's not..." His voice became nothing more then a whisper so no one could hear him. He got up and looked down at his paws with a crushed expression on his face.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 8th, 2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old July 8th, 2017, 09:03 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Branchpaw saw the scared expression on her face so her rolled onto his back and exposed his belly, he flicked his ears and tail tip playfully and mewed apologetically,"sorry for the pile of questions, I guess I do that when I meet someone new... That's not..." His voice became nothing more then a whisper so no one could hear him. He got up and looked down at his paws with a crushed expression on his face.
The she-kit tilted her head as he rolled over until she realized what he was doing. She could feel a soft smile creep upon her face as she crawled a bit closer to him and flicked her tail. "What's wrong?" She asked as she put her head on her paws and folded her ears back in a worried expression.

Closed Thread