Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:34 PM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:21 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 12:13 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 8th, 2017, 07:32 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

A tall, handsome Savannah cat made his way into the clearing, tail swishing back and forth in a fairly obnoxious way. Because that was just the type of cat Servalspots was - obnoxious. That was one word to describe him, anyways. A smirk graced his maw as he settled down, his long, pointed ears swiveling in all directions to catch different parts of the conversation. The confident feline had never really been one to ask permission before offering his input, but this morning was different. This morning he had a mission in mind. Didn't he always, though? Amber hues scanned the clearing, as the large tom settled down into a half-laying position, that smirk still on his maw. After a while of staring at him, it could get infuriating... but Servalspots wouldn't care. He never had cared, and he never would care. Because after all, what was a few stares?
For him, he liked to be stared at. Or at least he very much didn't mind it. Attention was good. The tom began to purr, for no reason in particular... but it was a pretty day, if not a little warm, and he was wanting to annoy the cats around him. Not so they would move away, necessarily. He just didn't really care whether they were bothered or not. If they were, it wouldn't matter to him. And if they weren't? Well, that mattered even less. The tom's 'no care,' annoying attitude had landed him some death wishes, he was sure. But if they wanted to carry those out? They'd have to catch him first.
And, Servalspots, being... well... as far as he knew, half Clan, probably some WindClan somewhere in his bloodline, he was prepared to run like the wind. Or stand and fight. Either one could be considered a coward's move, depending on how he fought... though that would probably be the one he would pick. Because the tom had never been one for getting himself out of danger. Reckless... that might be a good way to describe it. Yeah. Reckless and irresponsible.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; July 8th, 2017 at 10:00 AM.
Old July 8th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw purred with amusement,"Nice to meet you 'Shadekit after the kind of the shadow colored patches on my fur I guess' you have no need to be sorry. In fact I came here to ask if you wanted to maybe play a game?" Branchpaw asked the shy little kit. He glanced around looking for anything he and this little kit could use to play with. He then spotted some moss at the base of a tree trunk, ran over and collected it, and brought it back. Then he pounced on a giant clump of moss that had gotten stuck together after the rain last night and said, "ThunderClan is invading Shadekit I need help!"
Shadekit hid his relief when Branchpaw assured him his blabber was okay. When Branchpaw than wondered about playing a game, Shadekit froze again. Most of the other kits didn't like to play games with him. He didn't usually talk to other kits. But Branchpaw seemed really nice and energetic, and as the apprentice bounded away to seemingly collect moss, Shadekit thawed and a smile began to spread across his little, wide-eyed face.
In a matter of seconds, suddenly the ShadowClan warriors needed him! Shadekit bounced up on all fours, buzzing with excitement. ThunderClan wouldn't get away, ThunderClan was that beetle: and he needed to defeat it. With Shadekits tail wildly wooing with energy, he watched Branchpaw pounce on the moss.
"ThunderClan, you must lose!" He shouted, and leaped over with his tiny legs (stumbling a bit) to launch himself at another moss pile that was just as big as him. With his Tiny paws and Thorn like claws, be battered the soft moss. In a grappling attack, he hugged it and scrabbled all over the plant like his claws were shredding enemy fur.
Old July 8th, 2017, 11:30 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Lynxpaw spotted an apprentice padding over to her with the squirrel she caught in his mouth,"Hi, I'm Lynxpaw, what's your name?", she asked after swallowing a mouthful of mouse.

(ok, @Chameleon I'm back)
Elmpaw finished his swallow of squirrel," I'm Elmpaw. Nice to see you Lynxpaw." He added politely.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 8th, 2017, 01:49 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Sunmist nodded and smiled, suddenly remembering that his friend did in fact have kits of her own. "Yes, and then you get to watch them become a wonderful addition to the clan." The tom felt a flash of determination flood him as he thought about Shadekit becoming a warrior- he would teach the kit everything the tom had learned himself. "Though it's a bit worrying, thinking about them going into battle. I'm sure Shadekit will become an excellent fighter, but I'd still want to protect him, you know?"
"I am sure that he'll be just fine. With you as a 'father', I bet he'll learn how to protect himself." The silvery calico mewed, smiling. "I feel the same way. It is a parent's job to worry." She looked at her friend, glad to know he had something he cared for.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 8th, 2017, 02:15 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Elmpaw finished his swallow of squirrel," I'm Elmpaw. Nice to see you Lynxpaw." He added politely.
"Nice to meet you too!" She chirped. "So, do you have any hobbies or anything?" She asked curiously.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 8th, 2017, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit hid his relief when Branchpaw assured him his blabber was okay. When Branchpaw than wondered about playing a game, Shadekit froze again. Most of the other kits didn't like to play games with him. He didn't usually talk to other kits. But Branchpaw seemed really nice and energetic, and as the apprentice bounded away to seemingly collect moss, Shadekit thawed and a smile began to spread across his little, wide-eyed face.
In a matter of seconds, suddenly the ShadowClan warriors needed him! Shadekit bounced up on all fours, buzzing with excitement. ThunderClan wouldn't get away, ThunderClan was that beetle: and he needed to defeat it. With Shadekits tail wildly wooing with energy, he watched Branchpaw pounce on the moss.
"ThunderClan, you must lose!" He shouted, and leaped over with his tiny legs (stumbling a bit) to launch himself at another moss pile that was just as big as him. With his Tiny paws and Thorn like claws, be battered the soft moss. In a grappling attack, he hugged it and scrabbled all over the plant like his claws were shredding enemy fur.
Sorry if I'm not that good at RP I've only ever done it a few times before :3)

Branchpaw purred with amusement at the shy, now excited, little kit. Branchpaw was also relieved he had something to do. Two things in fact, one to play this game, and two to help Shadekit come out of his shell. He pounced on another piece of moss, smaller this time, and growled, "You won't get away that easily!" He knew most other apprentices and the Warriors would find this very kit-like, but did Branchpaw care? No! In between growled at the 'ThunderClan warriors' Branchpaw asked Shadekit,"Hey, Shadekit! Do you have any hobbies or anything? Like out of sleeping, playing, and eating what would you rather do?" Branchpaw stumbled to find words that this kit would understand and made cense.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 8th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Floating

Quote:
Sorry if I'm not that good at RP I've only ever done it a few times before :3)

Branchpaw purred with amusement at the shy, now excited, little kit. Branchpaw was also relieved he had something to do. Two things in fact, one to play this game, and two to help Shadekit come out of his shell. He pounced on another piece of moss, smaller this time, and growled, "You won't get away that easily!" He knew most other apprentices and the Warriors would find this very kit-like, but did Branchpaw care? No! In between growled at the 'ThunderClan warriors' Branchpaw asked Shadekit,"Hey, Shadekit! Do you have any hobbies or anything? Like out of sleeping, playing, and eating what would you rather do?" Branchpaw stumbled to find words that this kit would understand and made cense.
No way! You're great at RPing.)
Shadekit kept pummeling the moss, digging a little bowl out of it, he let out a menacing growl to the ThunderClan warrior, hoping Branchpaw would notice his skills. If an apprentice thought he was good, a leader would too! But he shouldn't get ahead of himself, that hasn't happened in forever. In a move, he flipped the Moss so that it was on top of him, exposing its soft, moss belly. He heard a voice drift from Branchpaws direction asking about hobbies; with his chest heaving, still on his back, he looked up at the older cat "I like collecting pinecones."

Shadekit glanced over to the nursery, where he hid his stash of pinecones under his soft bedding. He didn't know why, but he loved pinecones. He turned his head back, only to realize he was in a dome of moss- since he made the springy flora bowl-shaped, he had trapped himself in moss. He rolled over and stood up, ears high perked with interest. With moss tickling his back He looked at Branchpaw, and poked at the walls. " I'm trapped!"
Old July 8th, 2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
No way! You're great at RPing.)
Shadekit kept pummeling the moss, digging a little bowl out of it, he let out a menacing growl to the ThunderClan warrior, hoping Branchpaw would notice his skills. If an apprentice thought he was good, a leader would too! But he shouldn't get ahead of himself, that hasn't happened in forever. In a move, he flipped the Moss so that it was on top of him, exposing its soft, moss belly. He heard a voice drift from Branchpaws direction asking about hobbies; with his chest heaving, still on his back, he looked up at the older cat "I like collecting pinecones."

Shadekit glanced over to the nursery, where he hid his stash of pinecones under his soft bedding. He didn't know why, but he loved pinecones. He turned his head back, only to realize he was in a dome of moss- since he made the springy flora bowl-shaped, he had trapped himself in moss. He rolled over and stood up, ears high perked with interest. With moss tickling his back He looked at Branchpaw, and poked at the walls. " I'm trapped!"
Branchpaw twitched his whiskers and grabbed Shadekit by the scruff, dragging him out. "That sounds cool, maybe I can collect some pine cones with you sometime," Branchpaw asked remembering how Shadekit had growled as loud as he could at the moss,"And you'll be a great warrior with some practice," he added.

(I couldn't think of anything else to write XD)
Old July 8th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Floating

Quote:
Branchpaw twitched his whiskers and grabbed Shadekit by the scruff, dragging him out. "That sounds cool, maybe I can collect some pine cones with you sometime," Branchpaw asked remembering how Shadekit had growled as loud as he could at the moss,"And you'll be a great warrior with some practice," he added.

(I couldn't think of anything else to write XD)
Shadekit smiled at Branchpaw as he was pulled out from under the moss, the feeling of weightlessness taking over before he touched the ground. "Oh yeah, pinecones are the best! We should go get some, I know a great spot." He twirled his tail happily as he bounced a few steps towards the the area around the nursery.
Old July 8th, 2017, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Shadekit smiled at Branchpaw as he was pulled out from under the moss, the feeling of weightlessness taking over before he touched the ground. "Oh yeah, pinecones are the best! We should go get some, I know a great spot." He twirled his tail happily as he bounced a few steps towards the the area around the nursery.
branchpaw followed the happy kit,I hope this helps him, Branchpaw thought as he twitched his tail tip. whenever he twitched his tail tip it always meant he was deep in thought, and once hes deep in thought its hard to bring him back to conciseness.
Closed Thread