Today 03:42 PM

Old January 12th, 2019, 03:31 PM
you just lost the game

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
(ok))

Beetlepaw started walking, her swift steps making it look like she was running, rather than walking. Once they had made it back to the camp, she dropped the mouse onto the fresh kill pile.
Palepaw, slightly tired from keeping up with her, nodded a non-verbal "goodbye" and split off from her, heading to the apprentice's den to rest.
Feel free to PM me on discord whenever you need to. My discord is @prepkenile#8732
Old January 12th, 2019, 03:37 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by prepkenile View Post
Palepaw, slightly tired from keeping up with her, nodded a non-verbal "goodbye" and split off from her, heading to the apprentice's den to rest.
Beetlepaw nodded as Palepaw walked away, she turned and walked off somewhere.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 13th, 2019, 08:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

OPEN

The mouse was dead under her paws before it even knew what was happening. Luckynight said her thanks to starclan as she picked up the tiny creature by its long tail, just thrilled to have caught some freshkill in the middle of leafbare, even if it was scrawny. She'd been out since a little after sunhigh and the sunwas now beginning to lower in the hills beyond the pines. A small mouse and an old crow was nothing to brag to the other warriors about but at least it was something. Besides, it was nice to be out and about and working instead of huddling in the cold camp. Suddenly, a twig snapped in the distance, and the black warrior fell into a crouch, glancing around warily. "Who's there?" She called out softly.

Old January 20th, 2019, 05:16 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
OPEN

The mouse was dead under her paws before it even knew what was happening. Luckynight said her thanks to starclan as she picked up the tiny creature by its long tail, just thrilled to have caught some freshkill in the middle of leafbare, even if it was scrawny. She'd been out since a little after sunhigh and the sunwas now beginning to lower in the hills beyond the pines. A small mouse and an old crow was nothing to brag to the other warriors about but at least it was something. Besides, it was nice to be out and about and working instead of huddling in the cold camp. Suddenly, a twig snapped in the distance, and the black warrior fell into a crouch, glancing around warily. "Who's there?" She called out softly.
When no one answered, the black shecat waited for a moment, then still tense, turned her back to the sound. "My imagination. That's all," she told herself. But she could almost still feel someone... or something there...

Old January 20th, 2019, 09:17 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Kiwipaw barged through the territory. She glanced around at the peaceful scenery, and the quiet trees and serene environment. She turned around to see that Cascadepaw was following. "Cascadepaw? Are you there?" She called back to the bushes. I hope he is, she thought to herself.

@Flippaw

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 21st, 2019, 10:43 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@prepkenile

A chilling wind swept through the pine trees catching some falling snow as it did. Leave bare sucked. It was cold. Even though the night black apprentice was born in late leaf bare this felt colder then she remembered it being as a kit. Plus the snow, she didn't remember seeing that when she was a kit. Surprisingly she didn't take seeing it for the first time as some did. She hadn't been excited about it and didn't want to throw it at other apprentices. Not did she really want to play in it. Though she had to admit the falling flakes were pretty. There shiny white bodies all different and felt cold.
Looking up at the falling snow Blackpaw paused her hunt. She hadn't caught anything yet and personally was debating one doing some training. What type she wasn't sure, but hunting in the cold was hard and she wanted something to get her blood pumping.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 21st, 2019, 11:11 PM
you just lost the game

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@prepkenile

A chilling wind swept through the pine trees catching some falling snow as it did. Leave bare sucked. It was cold. Even though the night black apprentice was born in late leaf bare this felt colder then she remembered it being as a kit. Plus the snow, she didn't remember seeing that when she was a kit. Surprisingly she didn't take seeing it for the first time as some did. She hadn't been excited about it and didn't want to throw it at other apprentices. Not did she really want to play in it. Though she had to admit the falling flakes were pretty. There shiny white bodies all different and felt cold.
Looking up at the falling snow Blackpaw paused her hunt. She hadn't caught anything yet and personally was debating one doing some training. What type she wasn't sure, but hunting in the cold was hard and she wanted something to get her blood pumping.
Palepaw squinted his eyes, doing his best to keep the snowflakes whizzing around him from smacking into his eyes. He was running his usual route again, only this time the carpet of leaves he was used to was replaced with a frozen white blanket.
This was not his first time running this path in the snow, but he still wasn't used to it. He expected himself to be able to go more quickly through the snow at this point, considering himself "used to it", but he had overestimated. By now, he felt locked into his decision, however, and once again demanding too much of himself, he was already beginning to feel exhausted. Nevertheless, he kept running.
He took a turn to his left at a familiar rock, and realizing that he was now running against the wind, narrowed his eyes even further. As such, he did not notice the pawprints in front of him, or the jet black apprentice, only a few fox lengths in front of him.
((He's now barreling towards Blackpaw, have fun with that))
Feel free to PM me on discord whenever you need to. My discord is @prepkenile#8732
Old January 22nd, 2019, 01:29 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

@Solstice! @Peachy

Tallmarsh returned the greeting. She had only ever spoken to Daydream a couple times, and usually it was about Goosekit--er, -paw. Her tailtip twitched with excitement. She hadn't seen Goosepaw in what seemed like moons, and she couldn't wait to see how she was doing now. She couldn't hide the smile that came over her face when she saw the former ThunderClanner. With a chuckle, the medicine cat responded, "The same to you." She began following Daydream, pausing a moment at the scent line before joining the other two on ShadowClan territory. "I've never been in ShadowClan territory before; this is... wild?"

Last edited by Freesia; January 22nd, 2019 at 01:30 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 04:08 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
@Solstice! @Peachy

Tallmarsh returned the greeting. She had only ever spoken to Daydream a couple times, and usually it was about Goosekit--er, -paw. Her tailtip twitched with excitement. She hadn't seen Goosepaw in what seemed like moons, and she couldn't wait to see how she was doing now. She couldn't hide the smile that came over her face when she saw the former ThunderClanner. With a chuckle, the medicine cat responded, "The same to you." She began following Daydream, pausing a moment at the scent line before joining the other two on ShadowClan territory. "I've never been in ShadowClan territory before; this is... wild?"
@Solstice!

goosepaw snorted at marshy’s comments on shadowclan territory. “yeah, this place is pretty wild compared to thunderclan. it smells waaay better, that's for sure.” she takes a deep breath through the nose, letting the fresh pine-smell intoxicate her before exhaling slowly. she smiled big at marshy, tail high in the air. her eyes wandered the snowy scenery, wide with awe at everything she saw. it was nice to finally be out of the den and have the strength to stand cold weather - even if it was still a little bothersome. she aint gonna let a little cold bother her, though. she used to be as skinny as day, and they seem to be handling the cold like a champ. then again day is a little...emotionless(?) at times. should goosepaw be more like them? nah. she likes being extra. feelings are what make life a better experience, after all. “is this place far?” the small apprentice piped up, ears narrowing on daydream. not that she cared if it was far, she liked being outside, its just a mere question of interest.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 04:48 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
@Solstice! @Peachy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
@Solstice!

goosepaw snorted at marshy’s comments on shadowclan territory. “yeah, this place is pretty wild compared to thunderclan. it smells waaay better, that's for sure.” she takes a deep breath through the nose, letting the fresh pine-smell intoxicate her before exhaling slowly. she smiled big at marshy, tail high in the air. her eyes wandered the snowy scenery, wide with awe at everything she saw. it was nice to finally be out of the den and have the strength to stand cold weather - even if it was still a little bothersome. she aint gonna let a little cold bother her, though. she used to be as skinny as day, and they seem to be handling the cold like a champ. then again day is a little...emotionless(?) at times. should goosepaw be more like them? nah. she likes being extra. feelings are what make life a better experience, after all. “is this place far?” the small apprentice piped up, ears narrowing on daydream. not that she cared if it was far, she liked being outside, its just a mere question of interest.
daydream shook their head,"not too far," they said simply. it was cold, their paws settling deep in the snow with every step. theyt didnt have a thick coat like tallmarsh or goosepaw, the exact opposite actually. their fur was short and brittle, though they didnt shake or tremble, you probably couldnt even tell they were so cold. they walked on, the only sounds coming from them being the crunch of the snow. last leafbare, geckoleaf had died. it was one of the most tragic things to happen to them. but this leaf bare, things were different. they were taking on an apprentice they thought were going to last while, now. someone they could confide in. they wanted goosepaw to see geckoleafs memory, to remember the past medicine cats and to always remember them with every decision she made. it was good to remember your past. to remember who taught you, and the cats before you. they felt now a days people forgot that. they stopped in their tracks infront fo a large pine tree. it was taller and thicker then the rest of them, standing tall against the snow blowing over them. small snowflakes fell from the sky. they sat down, curling their tail around their paws. "are you ready to begin?"

Last edited by graves; January 22nd, 2019 at 04:48 PM.