Today 09:56 PM
The Makings of A New Dawn
Last post by glitch
Today 09:37 PM

Old July 5th, 2019, 10:40 AM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Shell felt a cat almost step in her, causing her to look up to see a tom. She wanted to get up, but didn't have the strength to. The young kitten felt him nose her roughly. "please don't eat me.", she cried, hiding her head in her paws.
Salmonstrike narrowed his bright emerald eyes, cocking his head curiously at the tiny bundle. He hummed, sniffing it once more. When it spoke, he jumped a little, and glanced at his fish. He could only carry one, but he was not going to let the fish go to waste. Sitting beside the kitten, he begun to rip the scales from his prey, and pull flesh from its bony frame.
"I have plenty to eat, thank you," He assured the kitten dryly, barely looking up from his meal, which he secured with one sinewy forepaw against the reed bed.
"Besides, I'd much prefer a fat fish to a bony little furball like you. How did you get here?"
Old July 5th, 2019, 05:19 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight chuckled. He smiled as he spoke. "You definitely have. Compared to you, I look like a scrawny apprentice!" He teased. He twitched his tail in amusement. He tilted his head. "You look stronger too..." He noted. He looked back up at his apprentice. " How's your mentorship going? " He asked, extinguishing the gnawing curiosity in his belly.

Maybe he grew because he was eating well? Shrugging the thought off, he gave a laugh at spiritflights words. His ears swiveled at the question, staring for a moment. Oh, yeah! He quickly nodded, embarrassed he just stared for a moment. How rude! "Ah, yeah! It's going great! Spiderpaw is doing so well." He purred happily. "How are you, moonriselight and the kit doing?" He asked .

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 5th, 2019, 06:21 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Maybe he grew because he was eating well? Shrugging the thought off, he gave a laugh at spiritflights words. His ears swiveled at the question, staring for a moment. Oh, yeah! He quickly nodded, embarrassed he just stared for a moment. How rude! "Ah, yeah! It's going great! Spiderpaw is doing so well." He purred happily. "How are you, moonriselight and the kit doing?" He asked .

Spiritflight smiled at Oakflame's antics. He listened closely to the answer, nodding slightly. "Well, Moonriselight is doing alright, a little tried, but good! Beetlekit is getting stronger every day..." He mewed, purring loudly. He flicked his tail. "I'm still stressed about Beetlekit though. Having a kit to look after really brings out the worrywart side!" He sighed.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; July 5th, 2019 at 06:23 PM.
Old July 6th, 2019, 02:55 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Starfall

It wasn't a very pretty day out, clouds clustered in the dark blue sky giving off a warning of rain. The air wasn't cold, more of a musty still with a damp coat. Heat threatened to grip over the damp air. You could practically taste the water by breathing which was odd to the little molly. Water was running from somewhere and it was a new yet soothing sound. Sadly there didn't seem to be much color from the small figures perspective. Greens and browns with one grays from the stones.
Paws light on the pebble dusted ground the ginger and ivory kit walked on. She was young, thin and hungry, since the death of her mother she hadn't eaten and shortly after her brother had died. Petunia didn't know how to hunt not had she tried. She wasn't sure were to start or if she was aloud. Her mother warned her that there were cats who didn't like cats in their land eating their food. How would you tell when you were on some cats land?

Amber eyes scanning over the peaceful scenery the slightly fluffy kit loosened her grip on the flowers she had clamped in her jaws. The rest of flower stems were all her tongue could recognized as she carried flowers everywhere. Two colorfully different flowers hung from her tiny muzzle. One stem had a cluster of pink flowers that piped up randomly on the green grass like thing. The other had a bright red flower on the end with big petals. They were both pretty.
Holding flowers had become a habit, she's always loved them but carrying them around made her feel comforted when she was alone. If she could she would live with flowers but that probably wasn't possible. Hearing a tussle the ginger patched kit stopped in her tracks tail twitching nervously. Is it a dog? Is it one of those big things that killed mama!? She was scared but didn't know how to respond to that. So she just froze, refusing to let go of the flowers she held so tight.

The humidity in the camp made his fur stick to his body, making him much warmer than was comfortable for him. He had scuttled out to the territory, before Lionstorm could spot him and pic a new topic to whine about. Recently, the topic the deputy had chosen was Shadowclan. Specifically their horrible job with their Borders. It wasn’t that the leader was annoyed by it as well, he was, oh he really was. He wanted to give that lazy leader a piece of his mind. However his clan had just finished going to war with them and Windclan. They deserved a break, deserved a second to relax and let their wounds heal. He wouldn’t show Windystar how he felt about him stealing his land yet. The time will come.

The Tom wasn’t paying attention to where he was walking as he went over recent events in his head. Having conversations with himself, thinking about how it’ll go down and what he and his clanmates will do. He ended up walking straight into bushes, or more like stumbling into them as his paw bumped against a rock, making him stagger forwards. With a few ‘oops’ later he was...well he was stuck. Fur twisted and knotted on the branches. A few tugs here and there he was finally set free with a few branches and leaves poking out of his, now incredibly messy, fur. “Those are going to be a pain to get out.” He sniffed to himself, already trying to pull a rather stuck twig out. To no avail.

Fallenstar didn’t even notice the kit until he bent down to pluck a leaf off his paw. Once he did spot her, he froze, than sniffed. She wasn’t Windclan...or Shadowclan or Thunderclan, nor Skyclan. ‘Was she out here all by herself?’ He asked himself, looking around to see if anyone was coming to fetch her. After a minute of silence, he figured, well he figured she was out here by herself.

“Hello.” He finally gurgled out. She looked so frail, frail and scared. It probably didn’t help none that he looked crazy with all these twigs and leaves poking out in his fur. So the burly Tom sat himself down, attempting to make himself seem a little smaller. “Those are some nice flowers you have there. Where did you find them?” He asked, leaning forward a little bit to inspect the flowers better.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 6th, 2019, 09:51 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post

@lacumaru
Palmdrop was trailing behind Rosewater, ears pricked to hear any signs of prey. He was pretty happy he was working with the she-cat again; she had proven to be a pretty pleasant cat to be around when the two fixed up the leader's den. He glanced at her before following her lead, concentrating on trying to hear or sniff out any prey in the area.
Rosewater's eyes scanned the area, searching for prey as they moved. Her nose twitched, mouth open, and she moved toward the assigned area with a relaxed posture. She stopped as they arrived to the destination, looking around. "Let's split up to search," she said to Palmdrop, "but stay close to this area, of course." Her tail swished and Rosewater began to move on her own path, searching for prey.
Old July 7th, 2019, 01:30 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Frostflight listened quietly, nodding every so often as Snowy made a good point. He wasn't sure what to think right now... with everything going on in camp... with Lionstorm and now it was only further perpetuated by Snowybreeze's short reply, causing the tom's ears to flatten back. In shame? In guilt? Not quite. In worry was more like it - worried about the actual thoughts going through his friend's head. Frostflight could easily say he knew Snowy, having grown used to his outwardly cold demeanor. When they first met it had drive him wild with anger - he had been in a bad place back then... but so had his companion more or less. Perhaps that's why they had got along in the end. The tom inwardly grinned at the first time they had really connected, his mood elated for a brief moment. Regardless, it was easy to tell that Snowy seemed a bit displeased by the news, even with the reassurance and gentle smile, Frostflight found it hard to bite back the rising sadness in his throat. But as Snowybreeze continued, he felt the fur on his body, that he hadn't even realized was rising, lay flat. The feline let out a shaky sigh, "Honestly I have no clue what I'm doing right now. It seems everytime I want to do something for the clan they reject me... Riverclan, Skyclan, neither of them like me right now." It was true though, not even his new apprentice liked him. He was playing both sides of the fence and it was naive to think he could make everyone happy. "I'm just glad you're here with me." Frostflight trailed off, keeping his eyes downcast on a very clearly interesting piece of dirt.
Snowybreeze didn't understand the practicality of having two deputies if Grousestar had intended for the Clan to be one unit, but that was a complaint reserved for the leaders, not the recruit they'd hopelessly interwoven into their mess of politics. "You were chosen on your merit and loyalty to the cause," Snowybreeze replied, matter-of-fact, his own emotions bottled to the side for now. There would be time to fret over the possibility of the job's negative attributes harming Frostflight later, including the disconcerting reality that it seemed he would have left RiverClan to be a member of SkyClan. A suppressing shudder sent the thoughts reeling, but he knew they would boomerang back. Realizing he hadn't finished an earlier thought, Snowybreeze continued, "The Clan will wake up and recognize you for the asset that you are. RiverClan would be foolish to carry on this senseless grudge over what? SkyClan, because you're supposedly an outsider? Or RiverClan, because they believe you've 'betrayed' them? Nonsense, truly." Because even if he didn't agree with the decision and the difficult place it'd thrust him into, they might as well benefit from the additional authority in the Clan. Snowybreeze had confidence it was already dwindling down, the outrage. "As SkyClan becomes acclimated with being RiverClan, I am confident the pettiness between both sides will fade entirely."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 8th, 2019, 09:06 AM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

My Mood: Starving

Pineblossom looked out towards the river and wondered. When did the Clans start fighting and why? She would have to consult Fallenstar for that answer. Until then she sat by the river, on patrol, not seeing any signs of scent of invasion by any of the fellow Clans.Then she heard a subtle rustle of leaves under the fallen tree. She smelled a rabbit with fear scent all over her, along with a...... ShadowClan cat!!!! She thought to herself, I will not let this stand!! I must warn Grousestar and Fallenstar before any ShadowClan rogues attack our clan.
Old July 8th, 2019, 01:55 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

@CloverFlame

Torrentfeather slapped her paw down on the water angrily, letting out a long, drawn-out hiss. The other day, while helping with some apprentices' training, she's tripped and bruised her forepaw. While she could still use it just fine, her wrist would act up from time to time, making it much more difficult to snag a fish from the water. "Oh, that star forsaken root. Why did we need to be practicing so close to the grove?"

She sighed and shook out her foreleg, hoping to relieve the ache in her wrist. Shiverpetal had told her it would be fine as long as she rested, but Torrentfeather wasn't going to waste time moping around when there was so much work to be done. With SkyClan having merged with RiverClan, more cats needed to be working to replace all the warriors working on den expansions, and she couldn't afford to rest. Setting her jaw in determination, she crouched, watching the water intently and hoping another fish would swim by.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old July 8th, 2019, 04:12 PM

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
@CloverFlame

Torrentfeather slapped her paw down on the water angrily, letting out a long, drawn-out hiss. The other day, while helping with some apprentices' training, she's tripped and bruised her forepaw. While she could still use it just fine, her wrist would act up from time to time, making it much more difficult to snag a fish from the water. "Oh, that star forsaken root. Why did we need to be practicing so close to the grove?"

She sighed and shook out her foreleg, hoping to relieve the ache in her wrist. Shiverpetal had told her it would be fine as long as she rested, but Torrentfeather wasn't going to waste time moping around when there was so much work to be done. With SkyClan having merged with RiverClan, more cats needed to be working to replace all the warriors working on den expansions, and she couldn't afford to rest. Setting her jaw in determination, she crouched, watching the water intently and hoping another fish would swim by.
Rainwhisper prodded through the territory, his head held high, though he grimaced at every sound in the forest. He was still uncomfortable with the move with Skyclan, and he constantly worried that this was some ploy for the other clan to learn their territory and steal their prey. Nevertheless, he had tried to help enlarge the camp as much as he could while still fulfilling his hunting duties. Thank Starclan he didn’t have an apprentice at the moment or he might have just gone insane.

With a shake of his head, he continued to the river, his tail twitching as he scented a smooth and comforting scent of the water. As he arrived he spotted Torrentfeather, his clanmate, he had generally known her, but with everything so busy nowadays, he hadn’t had a chance to interact with many of his clanmates. Rainwhisper shook his head with disbelief, so busy he couldn’t meet with clanmates? Preposterous, he would simply have to make more time. If the clan became divided, anything could happen to his beloved home. “Hello Torrentfeather,” He mewed, he was fairly certain that she was a friend of Willowwings, so he figured she couldn’t be that bad.
(By the way, I’m making Rain and Willow siblings.)
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old July 8th, 2019, 08:03 PM

My Mood: Lazy

Silverpaw had decided to go down to the river and practice her fishing skills. She found a nice secluded area by the rushing river, full of big thick bushes. As she leaned over to look in the water, she watched a small shiny fish rush by the riverbank. She slowly moved her paw above the water, waiting for fish. As she caught sight of an incoming fish, she swept her paw under the water, claws unsheathed, and the fish flew into the air. She quickly snatched it in her mouth before it got to the ground. She smiled, proud of herself. The fish was almost half the size of her tail. She squeezed the squirming fish in her jaws, after a short moment the fish stopped struggling. She set it down under a bush nearby and padded back to the waters to try her luck once more.