Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:01 PM
Bean's Q&A
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 07:56 PM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by glitch
Today 07:49 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Dark
Today 07:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 11th, 2017, 12:08 AM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyxfire View Post
"Yea," The she-cat meowed in reply "That would be nice..." As she sighed thinking about all the great memories they had.

"Great," Lightly cuffing the slightly smaller she-cat over the ear "Race ya to the end of the territory!" as she quickly decided to turn this into a race she dashed out of camp glancing back once to see if OnyxFire was coming

(To ThunderClan Territory Love~! )
Old June 11th, 2017, 12:15 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
"Great," Lightly cuffing the slightly smaller she-cat over the ear "Race ya to the end of the territory!" as she quickly decided to turn this into a race she dashed out of camp glancing back once to see if OnyxFire was coming

(To ThunderClan Territory Love~! )
"You betcha!" She called after GyreHaze, and sprinted off to the end of the territory smiling playfully.
Old June 11th, 2017, 10:32 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Dawnkit flushed embressed. "Well at least i wasnt named after a small tiny trickle of water....oh wait. You are a tiny, insignificant drop of water!" She said, as she dusted herself off. "I was named after the glorius sun that tells us to begin a new day! Plus Dad named me first! So ha!" She said pleased with herself as she was now wide awake. The mornings usually went like this with the two littermates squabbling over who was better.
"I'm taller than you, you know?" Brookkit said and stuck his tongue out in his sister's direction. "And without water, everyone would be dead!" He chuckled and batted at his sister. "So I'm the better one and you know it, you just can't accept it, that's funny." He squeaked, tackling her.
Old June 11th, 2017, 01:08 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Lillykit played her brother stonekit. Lillykit playfully tackled stonekit.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old June 11th, 2017, 05:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Entering the nursery, the light colored apprentice strode with confidence. She was on top of the world right now... though, not in the clouds where she was dreaming so big she knew things would never happen. Kestrelpaw had always been logical. Even as a kit. It'd made it hard to make friends, but she'd managed. Her Mother was still in the nursery, although Kestrelpaw wasn't really looking for Crystaldrop at the moment... she was more or less looking for anyone. Some kits were mature as she was, and others were easier to deal with. Their spunk was fun. As long as they weren't unrealistic, Kestrelpaw could manage. She hated those cats who thought they were going to be leader someday, or deputy, or medicine cat... the odds of that happening were very little. In a Clan with dozens of kits, and almost every one thinking that they could become leader, deputy, or medicine cat... yeah, that would mean only three would achieve their dream. And they would have to have a dream of the individual kinds. Which was why Kestrelpaw just aimed herself to be a good warrior. And if StarClan decided she should be deputy? Then so be it. But otherwise, she would be satisfied with her lot in life and not complain over some random thing. Kestrelpaw sat down, curling her tail around her paws as she observed the kits running around in the nursery. She wondered how Crystaldrop stood it. The constant squealing, the running around, the always wanting to play kits? However she stood it, she must be a patient cat. A very patient cat indeed. Kestrelpaw already knew that her Mom was in a bad state of mind at the moment, and while she wanted to comfort the feline, she was equally glad to stay away from her. The apprentice told it as it was. Not the most comforting of cats, but at least she was family... and eventually she would go to her Mother.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 11th, 2017 at 05:26 PM.
Old June 11th, 2017, 06:26 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

( @Rockstar ) icepaw padded into camp with her mother

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old June 11th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"I'm taller than you, you know?" Brookkit said and stuck his tongue out in his sister's direction. "And without water, everyone would be dead!" He chuckled and batted at his sister. "So I'm the better one and you know it, you just can't accept it, that's funny." He squeaked, tackling her.
(on phone)
She squealed in outrage. "I got the looks!
You got being nothing compared to me!" she landed one tiny paw on his ear, cuffing it with her tiny thistle sharp class.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old June 11th, 2017, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
(on phone)
She squealed in outrage. "I got the looks!
You got being nothing compared to me!" she landed one tiny paw on his ear, cuffing it with her tiny thistle sharp class.
"I got mom's looks, so I'm prettier!" Brookkit said, cuffing her ears as well. "You got nothing compared to me, because mom is prettier than dad!" He squeaked angrily and tackled her again.
Old June 12th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard View Post
( @Rockstar ) icepaw padded into camp with her mother
(I thought I added a post o.o)

Dawnfrost padded into camp with her daughter, helping her carry her fresh kill to the pile. Her eyes gleamed with pride at how good Icepaw had gotten as a hunter and fighter.
Old June 12th, 2017, 09:35 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
@RedHead

Fast paws raced back and forth in the clearing, hitting every den, every cat in her way, pawfuls of moss dropping each centimeter of a step she took. Badgerpaw was exhausted, it was quite evident in the way she appeared: Disheveled fur, dirty paws, a perpetual tiredness lingering in her forest green gaze. The young apprentice had been non-stop replacing and cleaning moss in the dens, helping deliver prey to queens,kits, and elders, and just generally trying to stay out of the way, but in the process was proving to be a bit in the way. It was definitely taxing on Badgerpaw, as she came to a stop just outside the apprentice's den, her chest heaving as she inhaled the warm new-leaf air. She was too tired to nag anyone, or even kick herself for the now crunchy bits of moss scattered across the clearing.

Slowly, the apprentice lowered herself to the ground, her chest continuing to heave up and down as she quickly caught her breath. This is crazy! Shaking her head slowly, the apprentice's vision distorted for a brief moment before returning to normal. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, gasping and licking her lips between each shaky breath that left her body. Carefully, she clawed together another small bundle of moss, preparing for another trip to the nursery.
Sunpaw, newly groomed and golden tabby fur shining in the evening sun. The apprentice had been out in the territory all day, messing around with his best friend Everpaw, then having a hunting competition with a lovely she-cat named Raccoonpaw. It had ended in quite a mess though. Now, back in the camp, Sunpaw felt as if he had time to spend with one more she-cat before he ate some prey and went to bed for the night. He was genuinely getting tired, but he still had some energy left in him. Enough to push him through the rest of the day. Today had been quite taxing, with getting extremely dirty, getting a scratch around his paw, and getting kicked in the face by a rabbit. Those times were not ideal fun for Sunpaw. He still had to check in with Wheatfur about his jaw. Sunpaw hoped it wasn't broken, as it had started to continually get more and more sore.

Sunpaw cast his brilliant blue hues around the clearing, spotting a black and white furred she-cat laying on the ground. He walked over to her, taking notice of disheveled pelt and tired appearance. Sunpaw supposed that if her pelt was groomed, she would be beautiful. But Sunpaw had a kind heart, and si he decided to stay to talk to her, hopefully to get her to stop working herself so hard. As that seemed like what she had been doing. "Hey beautiful. Everything alright? You look like you've worked yourself really hard."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Sablekit nodded her head vigorously, her eyes bright with amusement. She was glad that the kitten had seen her around, happy that she at least stood out a little from among what seemed like hundreds of other kittens in the nursery this time of year. She had been born at the end of leaf-bare, among only a few other litters, but new-leaf seemed to bring tons of others into the clan. "Yeah! You look like an apprentice already!" She meowed, looking the ginger kitten up and down. "I wish I was your age. It would mean I would be a moon closer... and then we could've became apprentice at the same time. Guess I'll just have to wait a moon later until I join you." She smiled widely, looking on dreamily. "Being an apprentice is going to be great... and I can't wait to see the territory! I've heard so many stories from my mom." The kitten turned to look longingly at the exit of the clearing, then sighed and returned her gaze to Foxkit. She mimiked the other kitten's posture, dropping to a crouch as well. "Wanna play wrestle??" The she-kit challenged, tail waving back and forth. Her blue eyes lit up at just the prospect of a game.
The ginger kit looked herself up and down, realizing that she really did look like an apprentice. Her paws were getting bigger, and she was staring to lose her kit-fluff. Underneath that fluff showed a little bit of a sleek pelt, one that would mark she was a cat, no longer a kit, when all of her fluff was gone. Foxkit then smiled at Sablekit, flicking her ears at the camp entrance. "Don't worry, after my first outing out there, I promise to tell you all about it!" She purred, turning her head to look at the camp exit as well. She couldn't wait to be out there, exploring the territory, hunting, patrolling, fightng... Maybe even finding her father. The traitor that has left her mother. She didn't even want to think his name. Turning back to Sablekit, Foxkit processed her question. "Yeah sure! But just know, I'm going to win!" She meowed, a mocking tone in her voice as she lowered her bottom and shifted her position. She had learned how to do the hunting crouch properly from that warrior Snowyclaw, although hers was still a little sloppy. Her orange eyes blazed with challenge as she started at Sablekit, waiting for her companion to make a move.
Closed Thread