Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Apprentice...
by taillow
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:24 PM
Fish Q&A
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 08:23 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:22 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rani
Today 08:20 PM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 08:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 28th, 2017, 12:07 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Their ears twitched at the answer, eyes turning to Nightpaw, "You really thought climbing a tree was a good idea?" they mumbled under their breath. Normally, Daypaw would have given punishment for such a stupid act and report it to Halestar. But it seemed by the trauma both Nightpaw and his friend had gone through none was needed. They turned to Eclispepaw, prodding her gently with a paw, "Eclispepaw, Eclsipepaw can you hear me." they wanted the apprentice awake, as during things like this it was always better for the victim to be awake. Hopefully she wasnt dead.
Nightpaw looked down. "I-It wasn't and I told her, but she preffered to do as she wanted... I warned her and everything!" He said, ears flattened against his head, he felt so bad now. "But it wasn't a good idea, we thought it would be fun, but I don't know why such things always happen to us..." He grumbled, he was definitively angry by the intonation of his voice. "This was a dumb move on our part..." He added, gazing at the apprentice as the medecine cat prodded her with a paw, he only hoped she would wake up.

Last edited by Gone; June 28th, 2017 at 12:08 AM.
Old June 28th, 2017, 05:58 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

[ Don't worry I needed a break from long-ish posts too! ]
[ Thanks for that <3 ]

Tempestjay would pull the splinter out and return to the task at paw, perhaps with the splinter gone he would pick up the pace. He limped back towards the den but heard mucky pawsteps approching. Reeling his head to the side the sight baffled him and slightly angered him. How come mister perfect shows up everywhere I go? Can't I have a moment to myself in this starclan forsaken clearing? he thought. He flicked his tail in frustration. "Do I look ok to you? Yes I'm ok aside from this splinter and the fact that most of the clan is gene out in this starclan forsaken storm" he fired back instantly. With no reson to really be angry at the Tom, aside from the fact he had taken his prey on accident. It didn't matter. He still hated him. Even if the Tom being perfect slighty intimidated him he wouldn't admit that to being he reson he hated him. Because it's not that. Right? he reassured himself
Goldeneye flinched, as while the tom's tone made sense, he just wasn't really in the mood for it, especially in this storm. "You can't exactly blame them for being out of the storm," he pointed out, and, as if to prove his point, the sky lit up with lightning. "Maybe you should go see Daypaw," he muttered, as even though he didn't think the best of this tom, infected warriors, while still useful in their own ways, couldn't hunt or battle. At least, he liked to think all warriors could do something, even if they were somewhat crippled, or whatever. He had heard stories of some becoming medicine cats, but if that wasn't open, there was always just helping around the camp, or helping the medicine cat. There was always just learning to overcome it as well, however, that didn't matter currently. Sighing, he asked, "How is everyone in the warriors' den?" His gold and green eyes looking at Tempest once again, hoping that he would answer seriously, and not with some crude remark.
Old June 28th, 2017, 06:04 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Tawnypaw could feel heat bubbling in her chest as she watched her mentor pick apart her hunter's crouch. She'd been practicing hard for this moment and here she was getting called average on the first day. She'd expected better from that and the disappointment from her mentor's words made frustration surge within her. However, she didn't let that show on any features except her eyes. They were slit as she watched her mentor perform the task. Tawnypaw couldn't be mad that her mentor could do it perfectly, but she wanted to be mad about it. She took a deep breath and quickly licked a shoulder to ensure her thick tabby pelt was still laying flat and relaxed. She wouldn't let her mentor's suspicion win over her irritable side so quickly.

Instead the apprentice took a deep breath and mimicked the mentor's position. She lowered herself the way she had before, but this time she made the small corrections that were needed. The adjustments made new muscles burn in different places but she didn't mind, it was a good distraction. Her tail twitched as she maintained her balance, remaining low and staring at her mentor deadpanned for some sort of approval.
[Sorry this is so late!]

The orange tabby watched the younger cat with caution as she sat down, finished with her demonstration. She wouldn’t be surprised if Tawnypaw were to suddenly jump on her. Maybe she was one of those aggressive cats that got angered easily. Hopefully she wasn’t. Although Dazzlinggaze didn’t trust or like her apprentice, she wouldn’t ever wish to hurt her. She was definitely scared that somehow, someone or something would hurt her, but she would never hurt others in return. The warrior’s eyes stared into the apprentice’s as she waited for a fiery reply. To be extra safe, she even unsheathed her claws as she waited. Although she didn’t like hurting others, she had to put her safety first and worry about herself.

Dazzlinggaze’s ears pricked as Tawnypaw took in a deep breath. What was that? A huff of annoyance? Or just a breath of preparation? Whatever it was, the tabby warrior wasn’t going to have the time to dwell on it as her apprentice copied the position she had previously been in. Her emerald gaze raked over the she-cat, taking note of every single detail. Her expression was blank and the warrior gave nothing away. All the thoughts that were running through her head were a mystery to everyone around her. After a few more moments of examining, the she-cat sheathed her claws and a straighter. Surprisingly, Tawnypaw had managed to fix everything up. Well, it was surprising f the tabby as she hadn’t expected a new apprentice to excel like this. However, she didn’t let the surprise show on her face as she continued to look at the young cat.

“Good. You caught on quickly,” Dazzlinggaze said slowly, her voice monotonous and serious. Now it was time to move onto the next stage. Without waiting for a response from the she-cat, she rose to her paws and looked around for something in particular. Her gaze landed on a sandy coloured pebble. Using her tail, she swept the pebble forward so that it lay a foxlength in front of the apprentice. She refocused her attention on Tawnypaw, an eye raised expectantly at her. “Right, I want you to use the power that that hunting crouch gives you, and land on the pebble. Be careful that you don’t spring further than you should,” Dazzlinggaze said, the words sliding out of her mouth without a thought.
It was all so familiar to her. She could still remember the days where she had been learning all these things. The memory of her first training session was as fresh as if it had just been yesterday. The she-cat knew that she would never forget the day she lost her mother. It just so happened to be the on day of her first training session. After that, she had never looked forward to attending training sessions in quite the same way as before.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old June 28th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Feathermaw

My Mood: Stressed

Deathclaw snuck in the clearing, easily. He went in the leaders den with a smile.
Old June 28th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Appledash watched her demonstration, and unsheathed his own claws, looking down at his ginger paws, which were more of a brown color as they were covered in dried mud from his most recent outing into the territory. He nodded, but winced inwardly. How can one cat stand to strain their paws for this long? Appledash thought it would hurt to do it, walking all over the territory. It was even hurting him, doing it for only this short amount of time. He relaxed his paws, and lifted up one to inspect. He had taken after his father, he had very dainty paws. His pads were easily scratched up as well. As she complimented his intelligence, Appledash nodded to her and smiled. "Well thank you. If like you to know that I am quite an intelligent tom. Not to brag or anything." He purred, smirking at Brokenshadow. "And you can say that again, about the mud."
Brokenshadow tilted her head slightly. "The mud is very slick and sticky. It's difficult to get traction, especially with smooth pads. You'll get used to it though," She giggled slightly. "It'll take some getting used to as well." The light female decided to ignore the boasting comment of the tom about his intelligence, not really wanting to jeopardize their friendship with her explaining how rude it seemed to be. "It's also a lot easier to do when you're actually walking through the mud of the marshes."
Old June 28th, 2017, 08:43 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(The shortness is no problem XD Makes it easier to respond to)

Timepaw's green orbs widened as the kitten snapped at him, his heart dropping into his stomach. "I'm sorry." He didn't say anything in response after his apology, not being the type to respond to those who snap at him or are even the tiniest bit rude - which was probably a bit weird for a cat his age. In fact, the apprentice was just about to get up and leave when Sugarkit spoke again, causing Timepaw to stop. "Oh.." He looked back towards the apprentice's den. "I was practing some fighting moves with the other apprentices. I'm a newer apprentice, so I need the practice. I want to make my mentor proud... but my partner was a little bit too experienced for a newbie like me," He admitted easily, chuckling weakly.
[ XD noted, and sorry for the latenesss /v\" ]

The white tom let out a snort and rolled his eyes, he had only just met the other and the apprentice was getting in his nerves. He shook off the dirt and picked himself up, his black paws sunk slightly into the dirt, the soil a shade darker than the brown fur that stretched from his paws up to his ankles. He wasn't one to interact with others but seeing as how this apprentice was so sensitive the kit decided that he'd change it up a bit, besides he'd rather talk to Timepaw than his siblings. He lashed his tail and quirked an eyebrow, his green optics flickered with curiosity and every once in a while annoyance. "Newer? How recently did you become an apprentice? I myself am going to be an apprentice next clan meeting." he boasted, his tail lashing and his chest puffed out. Sugarkit looked at the older again and cocked his head to the side "I can't really see you as...a warrior. You're too soft and sensitive." he stated, his face serious. He twitches his whiskers and raised his chin, the apprentice in front of him didn't come across as scary, intimidating, or even rude, he was soft, and Shadowclan couldn't have that. He had heard stories from his mother, how scary and cunning Ahadowclan warriors were to be, they were the type of warrior the kit arrived to be, and he planned on changing a few others into those past warriors with him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:46 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWinter View Post
Moonpaw sized him up. Sure, he was big but she was bulky and strong. Their fight would be interesting, but she agreed with him about holding off their epic battle - it was too late and they had training tomorrow; she didn't want to be tired. She stood up and nodded, turning to give her flank a few licks to get the scraps of moss out. "Yeah, that sounds nice. And if we come across any prey we might be able to do some last minute hunting." She pushed away the thought that she would probably mess up the hunt anyways. Canarypaw had proven to her that he didn't care, although she had a sinking feeling that he would once he saw her pitiful hunting abilities.
Canarypaw smiled as Moonoaw agreed and stood up. He got to his paws as well, shaking the moss out of his fur. "Yeah, sounds great! And I can show you some hunting techniques I've learned that help with us... Stockier cats." He snorted at the last part of his sentence. Canarypaw had always looked older than he really was because of his large size. He wasn't as large as some of the cats he'd seen before though. There was the one dark-furred ton with the iciest eyes ever that the golden apprentice had seen around. And he was HUGE! His poofy fur, his height, his muscles, everything about that cat screamed big. Canarypaw was glad he wasn't as stocky as that cat. He was already quite intimidating, size-wise, and did not wish to be any more. Thankfully his smile that was constantly on his face seemed to wipe away any discomforts others might have around him. Flicking his tail, Canarypaw led Moonpaw out of the den.

{to the territory?}

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 29th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Fenris

Pepperstorm held her head high as she padded cheerfully into the clearing, a robin in her jaws. She glanced around, looking for someone to talk to or something to do as she dropped off her prey at the fresh-kill pile. When she saw a generally quiet tom, she smiled. Maybe she could get him to lighten up a bit. Her dark paws carried her across the clearing toward the tom. "Dunestripe, right? What's up?" The generally hyper she-cat smiled at him, admiring his soft-looking pelt. She sat down as she awaited a response, her ears pricked and her tail swishing with anticipation in what the tom might say.
Old June 29th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Shadomaru

Blackfrost padded through the camp’s entrance and into the spacious clearing, which made her smile with delight as she looked back at her mate. “Look, Crowhawk! That camp is fine - a few puddles here and there, but no major flooding.” The she-cat purred, gazing around at the few clanmates that dotted the clearing in the aftermath of the storm. Most of the clan must’ve been still inside, waiting out the storm until it was completely gone. After all, there was still a light drizzle of rain coming down and misting any cat that was out in the open, like her, for example. The warrior winced at the thick mud she stepped in with each place of her paws in the clearing, knowing the it would be such a bother to groom out later.
Old June 29th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

( @CandyFlossCat )
Mintpaw sat tall and pridefully at the edge of the clearing, having just finished a mouse and now cleaning himself. He worked quickly to lick his chest and clean his face, taking pride in his lovely pelt. At the moment, he was a bit irritated. He had been told to wake up as soon as the sun came up to do some training, but so far his mentor wasn’t there and he had already finished his morning meal.
Not that he needed training or anything, in his own mind at least, he was already great and should be able to just skip over being an apprentice entirely. He thought he could take down any warrior you threw at him, he thought he could go against a lion and come back unscathed. So here he sat, not thinking any training was necessary, waiting irritated for his mentor. The other apprentices had been eager to start training, Mintpaw just wanted it over with.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; June 29th, 2017 at 04:54 PM.
Closed Thread