Closed Thread

Old October 20th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

Burrpaw felt his pelt grow warm. Something twisted inside him. It felt like a hundred butterflies were trying to escape his stomach. "I- I look forward to hearing what your warrior name is. How long do you think it'll be before you get yours?"
"Maybe about two moons." He purred. "You?"

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 20th, 2017, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw's heart began to beat rapidly as he felt the love for Blossompaw grow stronger and stronger. The Tom didn't move his paws and just stayed where he was, not moving from where he was now comfortable.
Blossompaw then playfully pinned the tom on his back, purring as she flopped down on top of him, resting her head on his chest and gazing at him, purring loudly. "Mine..." She mewed.
Old October 20th, 2017, 04:43 PM

My Mood: Angelic

A small gust of wind tickled Jayfur's face as he wandered around to find a decent place to sit. He felt closed in as he took notice of the throng of cats all around him, under every tree, leaning against every boulder. As a group of cats stood up to move, Jayfur quickly trotted over to the opening to settle in. His spot was fairly close to the front and he could mostly see over every cat, except some of the larger ones. He lifted his nose up and looked at the sky, took a deep breath in, and smelled the wonderful cool air.

Jayfur prodded the ground, trying to distract himself from all of the talking and movement surrounding him. He usually would be the one to add into all the noise and movement, but with other clans? Never. Jayfur noticed as he looked around that there were multiple cats moving about and speaking and introducing themselves to other cats. Jayfur noticed a very muscular, shiny furred she-cat who he guessed was from Riverclan, mewing happily to a dark, broad-shouldered tom who was most likely from Shadowclan. He heard snippets of their conversation. Words like "prey", and "border" were used. Words that Jayfur thought were only used between clan members. In Jayfur's mind, only respectful greetings would be appropriate between different clans. But this was different.

Jayfur had never bothered to go to gatherings, but he always made sure that he got the scoop from an apprentice who got to go. Jayfur stood up to attempt to find a better spot, away from all of the unknown cats and quickly spotted a nice place under a tree on the side. Stealthily, he quickly padded over to the spot, and finally settled down and rested his eyes.

[character site]
Old October 20th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"I'm concerned too." He said softly to her, though he didn't look concerned at all. He watched the leaders. To them, they must be arguing the world out right now. But to Crowhawk, this only seemed like petty bickering. "But deep down." He watched the Skyclan leader trying to calm them down. "I don't think the fighting will go on much longer." He looked around at the other cats. "And if it does, it won't be a fight of words for long." He unsheathed his claws, though he was perfectly calm like he had no plan of moving from his spot. "But that's just silly. Breaking the sacred truce like that." He licked his mate again.
“Just please stay close to me until we return to camp..” Blackfrost murmured, her tone soft and quiet as it showed the concern and protective nature towards Crowhawk, “I don’t wanna lose you out here in case something happens..” The young warrior had been on her own for so many moons and with Crowhawk in her life now, she couldn’t be happier, which made the black-and-white-furred female slightly clingy to him and worried about something happening to take him away from her. “Hopefully, Grousestar can put some sense into them.” The warrior said, glancing up at the leaders once more with her ears flattened against her head gently as the light of the stars sparkled in her light green-hued eyes. Her mate’s comforting licks continued, allowing Blackfrost to let her bristled fur settle and her worries to slightly disperse for the time-being, although she kept herself from letting her guard completely down.
Old October 20th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Just please stay close to me until we return to camp..” Blackfrost murmured, her tone soft and quiet as it showed the concern and protective nature towards Crowhawk, “I don’t wanna lose you out here in case something happens..” The young warrior had been on her own for so many moons and with Crowhawk in her life now, she couldn’t be happier, which made the black-and-white-furred female slightly clingy to him and worried about something happening to take him away from her. “Hopefully, Grousestar can put some sense into them.” The warrior said, glancing up at the leaders once more with her ears flattened against her head gently as the light of the stars sparkled in her light green-hued eyes. Her mate’s comforting licks continued, allowing Blackfrost to let her bristled fur settle and her worries to slightly disperse for the time-being, although she kept herself from letting her guard completely down.
He looked down at her. He opened his mouth to say that he would be fine, but instead said. "Alright." He understood the situation and he felt the concern in his mate. If something happened, something could happen to take one away from the other. She didn't want that to happen, and he didnt want it to happen either. "I'll stay within paws reach."
Old October 20th, 2017, 04:57 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShinePaw rushed over to the Tom, excited to see a familiar face. The ginger apprentice followed her, struggling to keep up. "Hi...I'm so glad I found you. This is my brother Acornpaw by the way."
"Yes...hi...sister...talks about you...a lot..." Acornpaw panted struggling to catch his breath.
"Shhhh Acornpaw!" she waved her tail over her brother's muzzle to silence him.
"It's weird...everyone's so quiet...and tense and uncomfortable, especially the leaders. What do you think is up?" She asked nervously.
Cayotepaw thought for a moment."I think it's our clan and thunderclan. I think they started all of this though." He said,glaring at the nearest thunderclan cats."You never told me you had a brother though!I'm cayotepaw by the way." He said,addressing the last part to acornpaw.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 20th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He looked down at her. He opened his mouth to say that he would be fine, but instead said. "Alright." He understood the situation and he felt the concern in his mate. If something happened, something could happen to take one away from the other. She didn't want that to happen, and he didnt want it to happen either. "I'll stay within paws reach."
“Thank you.” She said, looking at him with an appreciative smile resting on her maw, “I love you.” Blackfrost nuzzled his neck with a warm purr stirring from her for a moment. The young warrior did not like to seem overprotective, but times like these just made her want to take more extra precautions. She could see the full-moon shining above them rather brightly, so nothing worthy of Starclan being concerned about was happening, which made her feel a little better. The black-furred female glanced around at the other cats that surrounded them in the clearing, some wearing the same feared expressions as she had and some showing signs of aggression in their faces, which made a shiver of uneasiness run up her spine, but she decided to just focus on what was happening now, returning her head back to forward and letting her observant gaze rest on the feuding leaders ahead of them.
Old October 20th, 2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Riverpaw fell into awkward silence,until she thought of something to get the conversation going again."So what do you think the leaders will talk about?" she asked curiously.

"Oh its fine.Some cats just don't talk much."Burningforest replied briskly.'But i am not one of them...' he thought.He shuffled his paws some more,getting more and more uncomfortable and nervous.
She paused,” Shadowclan probably is discussing the flood recovery I’d guess, Thunderclan and Windclan and probably bickering and there flaws. Skyclan and Riverclan are talking about the flood.” He meowed.[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Sure, We can end here))
Coyotecry nodded. He was one of those cats, no doubt about it. The tom cat flicked his tail, hearing raised yowls coming from the leaders' place. He blinked and looked over at Blazingforest. "Please excuse me," he meowed, standing up abruptly. His tail lashed once as he gave a small tip of his head. Without another word, he padded off into the sea of pelts.
Riverpaw nodded,smiling when he said they where bickering over their flaws."They should really just get over it.Its not as if they can fight here.Starclan would be angry and stop them." She said enthusiastically.
----
Burningforest's eyes trailed after the cat for a moment before he shrugged and looked back at the leaders,left alone once again.Guess he couldn't really help it though if everyone was busy.The Tom's ambefr eyes didn't glance around at the windclan cats no more,because he decided to just ignore them for now.If something happened he couldn't stop it anyways.
(Open once again XD)

Old October 20th, 2017, 05:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
She paused,” Shadowclan probably is discussing the flood recovery I’d guess, Thunderclan and Windclan and probably bickering and there flaws. Skyclan and Riverclan are talking about the flood.” He meowed.
Riverpaw nodded,smiling when he said they where bickering over their flaws."They should really just get over it.Its not as if they can fight here.Starclan would be angry and stop them." She said enthusiastically.
----
Burningforest's eyes trailed after the cat for a moment before he shrugged and looked back at the leaders,left alone once again.Guess he couldn't really help it though if everyone was busy.The Tom's ambefr eyes didn't glance around at the windclan cats no more,because he decided to just ignore them for now.If something happened he couldn't stop it anyways.
(Open once again XD)[/QUOTE]
Lionpaw gave a positive nodd," That is true. I doubt they'd fight."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 20th, 2017, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
----
(Open once again XD)
Lionpaw gave a positive nodd," That is true. I doubt they'd fight."[/QUOTE]
Riverpaw nodded."Do you want to explore the island or something?It isour first time after all!" She said,standing up and stretching.

Closed Thread