Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Reedkit Finder!
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 10:59 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:41 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 10:22 PM
writers who use google...
Last post by Hound
Today 10:12 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
by Seamrog
Last post by Minkuu
Today 09:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2017, 12:07 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable Kitti View Post
"Meadowsong, why are you smirking?", he asked.
The she-cat shrugged, her eyes glittering. "No reason, really" she mewed.
Old May 12th, 2017, 02:05 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Smokethorn loved how involved Sunsong was with him. Even if she genuinely found no interest in his stories, she would listen. He really, really appreciated her. He teased a little more. ``Of course I would've! I am the best hunter in all of WindClan,`` He meowed in a posh accent, as if he were the best cat to ever be born. With gleaming, kit-like eyes, Smokethorn quickly leaned forward and pressed his nose to Sunsong's before pulling away.

He simply grinned at her, a pwerful `I love you` in both his actions and silence.

[ Do you think we should contact the rpers of the kits? See if they still are rping them? Then we could time skip into the Nursery w/ the whole family? ]
[yes !!! thatd be a good idea ]

Sunsong only rolled her eyes and gave a snort,¨Quiet the best Im sure. Youll have to show me your awesome skills sometime.¨ She loved her mate dearly, and only purred when she was given physically affection. Their relationship had their ups and downs at times but Sunsong didnt care. She loved her mate unconditionally and wouldnt ask for any other cat, because there was no one better then whom she had. She stood up, stretching her fluffed body. Her gaze wondered to the den she had made her home for many seasons. The nursery. She loved the place dearly, it was like her safe heaven away from everything and to feel young again. She turned back to Smokethorn, ¨I think I have some kits youd like to meet,love.¨
Old May 12th, 2017, 04:23 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midna View Post

Nettlebreeze rolled her eyes, but not really in an annoyed way. "Well good for you," She meowed as they neared the camp entrance. Nettlebreeze didn't really know what else to talk about, especially since she wasn't as social as most cats. So instead she just stayed silent until they got into the camp.
Shadefoot's whiskers twitched in acknowledgement of the she-cats words. He silently walked beside her as they neared camp . It wasn't an awkward silence , in fact it was somewhat peaceful and comfortable . " would you like to share a meal ?"
He offered as they made their way into camp.
Old May 12th, 2017, 06:06 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The molly blinked slowly, her Amber orbs flickered with curiosity, something in the tom changed. His posture was different and his eyes were hiding something, although she's couldn't pinpoint what exactly it was. It made her even more curious about the tom, made her want to get to know him better, dissect his way of thinking, tinker with his mind. Most of her clanmates were always hiding something, whether it be a dark secret or an embarrassing fact she was always able to deduce what it was, but with her new-found companion, she found it incredibly hard. She narrowed her eyes and looked over the tom for a few seconds before she let out a sigh and nuzzled the ground "I wonder who became the first medicine cat." she asked aloud, she wasn't expecting an answer, well, she wasn't expecting a correct answer. Did medicine cats really see their ancestors, losing or is it all just a bluff? She didn't really understand them, the need to heal, she understood the thirst for knowledge but she didn't understand why they felt the need to heal and save the injured, wouldn't it be less of a hassle to just leave them be? But then again emotions such as 'pity' and 'pride' play into their actions, pity upon a horribly injured cat, and the losing their pride if they failed, 'fear' was also a part of their choices. Emberdust learned that it was hard for her clanmates to neglect their emotions, difficult for them to ignore 'heartache', 'fear', 'joy' which she didn't understand all too well, she blocked them out perfectly, it wasn't too hard. But then again she didn't truly know how to use them correctly, she didn't know what they meant. She opened her optics and gazed up at Honeydust through her lashes, "Did you ever want to become medicine cat?" she asked, her state cold, dull, although her orbs were bright and gleaming they held nothing but emptiness in them.

The ginger molly let out a huff and flicked her tail, a pout plastered on her face "I try, but I don't understand him. I keep telling him that he needs to find a mate, but he keeps pushing it aside." she huffed, annoyance is what most would call this feeling she was having, and annoyance is the mask that she would put on for this conversation. All these emotions were masks, they weren't her, they covered her true self, masked her ideas and facts. Then something popped up in her mind, a question that she wanted an answer to. She sat up and looked the tom straight in the eyes "What are emotions to you? Do you find them useful?" she asked, her speech cold, bland, parched, nothing bright or dark thrown in, it was boring and held nothing and hid nothing.
Curious.. Honeydust thought. He was good at reading cats, easy as sleeping and breathing, but Emberdust brought a whole new aura to the table, that is if she had any aura at all. Only now was Honeydust noticing how she'd not given anything away, not in facial expression, not in body language, not even in the tone of voice. In short, Emberdust's personality came off as so unbearably dry, it made Honeydust thirsty. But it wasn't about what the outside was hinting at, it was at what the molly said that intrigued the tom.

'I wonder who became the first medicine cat. Did you ever want to become medicine cat?' Her mind wandered, a bit of a daydreamer, a bit of thoughtfulness. She was a thinker.

"Oh, when I was finally accepted, I thought I could. I stepped foot into that den and stepped right back out. Definitely not my sort of thing," He purred, tail curling and uncurling at his feet silently, eyes narrowed and keeping contact with Emberdust's, for the most part. He couldn't falter. He could sense her curiosity of him.

'I try, but I don't understand him. I keep telling him that he needs to find a mate, but he keeps pushing it aside.' She cared deeply about her brother, and who he might fall for. Again, with the thoughtfulness, but sprinkled in love and kindness, for her family at least.

This made Honeydust pause before speaking, afraid to speak too out of his mind, "Well, maybe it would be best to let Blazingstar think for himself for a bit. He is rather independent, and perhaps he's better off without a mate. Although it is nice once in a while, if he were to choose wrongly, drastic times could befall us, darling. Let him take his time, that's what I say."

'What are emotions to you? Do you find them useful?' Strange.. for a molly who chose not to show them, why would she ask about emotions? She didn't think them important enough to express, though she was curious about their use?

This made the golden tom stop, eyes clouding with confusion, curiosity, perhaps even admiration? He looked at the ground, finally tongue tied with what to say. He could have said something sweet, or meaningful, or wise, but all he could muster was a small, confused mewl, "Are emotions meant to be useful?"
Old May 12th, 2017, 06:26 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by blank_bleh View Post
Shadefoot's whiskers twitched in acknowledgement of the she-cats words. He silently walked beside her as they neared camp . It wasn't an awkward silence , in fact it was somewhat peaceful and comfortable . " would you like to share a meal ?"
He offered as they made their way into camp.

Nettlebreeze thought for a moment and then said, "Sure, why not. You can choose what we eat." She didn't really feel like eating at the moment anyways, but she wanted to be nice to Shadefoot and so she was going to have to eat.

(clearing?)
Old May 13th, 2017, 10:55 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
Silentkit perked awake. After her rest she found her whole body felt refreshed. And energized! She nosed around her nest, searching for something to do. Noticing a body next to her she jumped. Once calmed, the kit decided that she would wait to see what the other kit would do. Better safe than sorry, after all. Silentkit settled down and faced the other body, waiting for any movement.
Flight kit opened her eyes,waking up to the warm,milky air of the nursery.She looked over at silent kit,her sister I know I've herd her name before.I think it was silent kit?
"Um...do you want to go outside silentkit?" She asked sheepishly. It's so much easier to stay in the conversation than to start it. she thought.
(Italics mean her thoughts)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old May 13th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Couragepaw padded into the territory, his expression calm. At last he and Moonpaw were on their own. At last they were able to just be friends, like they had. But-- at the same time he wanted to talk. Whatever was going on was awkward. He was new to really being in love. Some cats had had their hearts broken before. Couragepaw? He realized he'd just played the heartbreaker to Bronzepaw. And yes, he felt bad, but... he wished he had known that she was so fond of him beforehand. Because at the same time there was an overwhelming amount of guilt.

Why?

Well, perhaps it had something to do with the fact that he knew Moonpaw would always be the only cat for him. Maybe it had to do with the fact that he realized Bronzepaw was probably sad, or perhaps jealous, about his new relationship with Moonpaw. Was she going to be okay? Couragepaw hated the thought of making others sad, especially because Bronzepaw was such a cheerful cat. Maybe this would allow her to be a little more wary, however. After all-- they'd only met and she was already crushing on him?

Was she even still crushing on him?

Couragepaw hoped she'd get over it quickly. No cat was worth this-- though I shouldn't be talking about that. Look how hard I was trying with Moonpaw. He didn't have to try quite as hard anymore, however. Because now she had accepted him. Now she wasn't as scared anymore, and for that, Couragepaw was immensely grateful. He was so glad that she had come around. Truth be told, he had never thought that she would actually like him. She was Moonpaw! She was pretty, and talented... and there was no way that she could ever be overshadowed.

By anyone.

But he was always in the background. He wasn't popular. He wasn't pretty-- or handsome, in his case. He wasn't that talented, he was pretty much... average. The tan-colored tom wondered what Moonpaw thought of him. Did she think that he was a good cat? A nice cat? She must think something along those lines, otherwise they wouldn't be walking in the territory together. Still a little wary of making her uncomfortable again, Couragepaw stayed a slight distance away. Just to be sure.

He wanted her to feel safe with him.

He wanted her to trust him... they were best friends still, after all. "This is much better." He mewed, glancing over at her with a smile on his features. And it was. Everything was perfect now.
The territory had always made the cream colored feline feel alive. This place that one day would be part of what she would devote her life to protecting, this place that was a part of her own being already.
This place was more than rolling hills and whistful breezes, stalks of grass waving and the hares that bounced among them. It was alive in more than that of the creatures that it bore.
It could wash away everything wrong with the world, all of her worries or torments were gone once she saw the expanse of the place around her.
And the Tom beside her just made it glow all the brighter.

She was still nervous around him; no longer because she believed he had hurt her. No longer because of any of that. She was nervous the way that his presence had always made her nervous. Self conscious and over aware.
She somehow doubted that this element would ever truly leave.
It's difficult to be perfectly comfortable with someone who made you feel this way.

His words broke her out of a half-trance, consumed by her own thoughts and mind and taken from this world as she had been just moments beforehand.

"Yeah, it is." She purred, glancing sheepishly at him. She didn't know what to do anymore.
All her life she had followed the rules, didn't bend them, if ever she was in doubt she simply turned to them to find what she should do.
But there was never any protocol for this, any rules or guidelines. She was not supposed to love someone from another clan, and this much she knew, but beyond that this was ruleless.
It existed beyond the feeble rules of everything she had been, and she just followed him, a few paces behind.
He seemed to know so much better what he was doing and where he was going, and she would always trust him to lead her when she could not lead herself.
But perhaps he was just as confused as she was.
Perhaps there was no difference in their confusion and no protocols between either of them.

She would never force him to guide her though, and even though he was so good at hiding it, he was probably just as confused and uncertain as she was.
Blind leading the blind, heart leading heart.

Perhaps some things didn't need rules?
Nothing had ever not needed rules before, and her own thoughts confused her for a moment.
Perhaps rules didn't need to be for everything. Perhaps instincts should come into play once in a while.

She had heard the term before, to 'follow your heart'. But it didn't make sense and never really had.
Why follow something so gullible when tried and true rules can guide you instead?
Well...
She supposed that now was one of those few times.

Or just follow Couragepaw, as she didn't know where they were going.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old May 13th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Flight kit opened her eyes,waking up to the warm,milky air of the nursery.She looked over at silent kit,her sister I know I've herd her name before.I think it was silent kit?
"Um...do you want to go outside silentkit?" She asked sheepishly. It's so much easier to stay in the conversation than to start it. she thought.
(Italics mean her thoughts)
"Mew?" Silentkit peeped. She was very newborn, so she had no idea what words meant, and also couldn't see. She decided to follow the source of noise, but keep her distance. She started shuffling towards the figure, which she thought was named Flightkit. What could this be?
Waffle.

Old May 13th, 2017, 02:51 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@AbsurdJinx

The small, thin framed feline jogged out into the territory. Unfortunately for her, the radiant heat from the sun burned harshly on her almost solid black pelt. She felt the heat blasts her and raking her, and in that moment she missed the cool damp feel of the Syndicate. When she had last been in Windclan, she had only been a kit, staying in the nursery, watching in pride as her father led the Clan. She had seen him as the greatest leader, listened to everything he said, basically worshipped him. And she still did. She still respected him, still loved him, still took his advice and remembered everything he had told her. She loved him like any daughter loved their father. It's why she had her doubts about coming back here. She hadn't said goodbye to him, she didn't remember the last time she had seen him. She didn't know if he knew she had left. She didn't know if he missed her, but she missed him. She loved him, both him and her mother, yes, she knew they were considered evil in all the Clans, but they didn't see his loving side. He had a soft side to him, for his family. That's why he had fled. It's why he was the last evil leader alive. He too probably would have died had he not fled. But he fled to protect her, her siblings, and his mate. He fled to protect his family. The true reason he left was not know by many cats, only a trusted few, mainly just his mate and kits, maybe one or two others. She felt bad when someone called him a coward for fleeing, but she knew that he had done it in an act of love for his family.

Forestpaw sighed, as she slowed. There was a patch of long grass, offering some shade. The black feline plopped down, her flanks heaving. In the a Syndicate, she had been training to be a fighter, or as she thought more of it, a killer; as it was all Broken had really taught her to do. Kill kill kill. Always killing. Broken... Broken was the reason she was here now. She didn't want to be a cold blooded murderer. And Broken kidnapping Brindlepaw? That was the last straw for her, yes she wanted to prove herself to Broken, but not at the cost of taking her sisters life. That's when she decided to leave. She came back with Brindlepaw, she had received her apprentice name, and now here she was. But how could she be a great warrior? She didn't know anything about hunting, just killing and some fighting moves, that was it. She could do this, and Sleepingcloud hadn't taken initiative yet to train her.
Mumblenose had caught sight of Forestpaw leaving camp, and he decided it was finally time for them to converse. Ever since his son warned him not to so much as glance at his family, Mumblenose had obediently obeyed. He still loved his son, despite all the wrongdoings of his, and he knew a relationship would not of sprouted if he hadn't listened. After all, Singe was a ruthless killer and despised him - how would Mumblenose ever appropriately interact with his kin if he was dead? He couldn't sneaked a visit, but he was fearful of risking it. He didn't want to get one of the kits in trouble just because he couldn't stay away.

Now, though, Singe wasn't around, and how would he know if Mumblenose spoke to his granddaughters? How would he hurt him if he was all the way in the Dusk Syndicate. Yeah, Mumblenose could finally talk to his kin.

His long legs carried him swiftly across the moor, his skillful nose tracking Forestpaw down. He was named after his sharp nose which made him challenging to hide from. He could track anything and everything! Mumblenose found a black and brown cat basking in the shade of a patch of tall grasses, and immediately recognized Forestpaw. Though they'd never met, Mumblenose knew who she was by appearance. He had watched her flee WindClan as a kit, with her parents. No way would he ever forget them.

Since the departure of his kits, Mumblenose often appeared odd to his clanmates. He avoided everyone, and spent most of his days in his nest, drowning in his depression, his self-pity. He blamed himself for the period of time where WindClan was lost to the Evil Era. Perhaps if he'd been a better father to Singe..? He rarely ate, resulting in his ribs poking at his skin and his shaky, weak legs. And when Brindlepaw went missing, Mumblenose never left his nest and never ate. He had been on the brink of death when there was news that both Brindlepaw and Forestpaw arrived. Now, he was hit with the fact that he had a responsibility. He would care for his granddaughters, better than he cared for his own son. After all, he owed it to Singe... He couldn't taken care of other cats if he was so sickly. So he began to care for himself, gaining some weight and gathering strength. Now, he would act.

Mumblenose slowly approached Forestpaw, purposely disturbing the earth to warn the apprentice that a cat was nearing. Heather moved around him, and chunks of earth caught between his toes. However, he didn't even notice. Forestpaw was so close now.... He stopped a few tail-lengths away, looking down at her through wide, fascinated green eyes. He was still, and was even holding his breath. Forestpaw would be the first granddaughter of his he would meet. He was nervous, yet excited. Slowly, he exhaled. ``Forestpaw,`` he breathed. ``I'm Mumblenose... Do you, do you know who I am?``
Old May 13th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Once his clan mates were all gathered, the ginger leader took a deep breath and allowed his gaze to sweep over them. He could read the curious glances on their faces and the concern in their eyes. He hated standing before him in such an agitated way, but he simply couldn't help it. He raised his long fluffy tail for silence before continuing on with the meeting. "I have news to share with you, news I know everyone will not be pleased with. I was called to the border of Thunderclan to talk with Snowstar. Galespring and Sleepingcloud are my witnesses to this. While we were talking, Snowstar accused Windclan of being murderers, even suggesting I had something to do with Dapplestar's death!" he spoke. There was anger in his voice once more, these accusations were outrageous. "Upon leaving the border, we did not end on friendly terms because I know Windclan have no murderers after they were driven out. From here on out, we will increase the border patrols along Thunderclan's border and we will be wary of them! Who knows what those fox hearts will be trying after that," his commands were clear, there should be no questions asked about it, but he was ready for the abundance of questions and suggestions that were going to happen. Of course, Blazingstar would try his best to answer them, but there would be a limit before he called it to and end. For now, Blazingstar awaited the reactions.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread