by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 09:48 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by ashtuft
Today 09:40 AM

Old November 22nd, 2020, 01:50 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Mud View Post
Mudkit blinked up his eyes, the sunlight shinning in his eyes, waking him from his afternoon nap. He yawned, sitting up in his nest. The nap he had just had was one of the best he had ever had. He didn’t have any of the bad dreams that he normally had. He stood up, arching his back and stretching his legs one by one. He gave his brown tabby pelt a quick groom and then padded outside, blind for a moment while his eyes adjusted to the light of day and not the shadows of the nursery.

Mudkit looked around the clearing of the camp, not looking for anything in particular, just something to watch. He noticed a warrior, Adderfang was it? He saw her scratching something on a piece of bark. He stood and slowly padded over and sat down near her. He wasn’t close enough to touch her or seem like he was going to talk to her or anything. Just close enough to see what she was doing. He peered at the piece of bark, trying to figure out what she was doing. He thought that she was carving something like symbols, but he had no idea what the stood for or why she was making them. He wanted badly to ask the she-cat what she was doing, but he didn’t, not knowing Adderfang well.
A misplaced cut ruining this carving too Adderfang put the bark aside with a grumble picking up a fresh slate ears flicking as she noticed the kit watching. This kit seemed to be one of the patient kind, only watching and waiting and the large warrior gave him a small grin for his good behaviour deciding to reward him with a closer look. Shifting in place the molly cleared a spot in between her front paws for the kit to easily fit under her chin and get an up close look at her working gesturing in invitation for him to sit down, if he so wished. Regardless if he took up the offer or not after a moment she turned back to her scratches softly speaking "Im not sure how our ancestors made their carvings clear enough to follow and instruct with enough speed to make them worth it, Im struggling here with the simple ones. Though I also don't know how the art died either, perhaps it was due to the difficulty involved. Still a strong warrior will not give up when faced with adversity so this should not be a deal breaker. Tell me little one, do you know of what these carvings are and the legends behind them?" Adderfang asked angling the wood for the kit to see.

It was sloppy, wobbly in places and both too light and too deep but the base shapes were faintly legible. V's pointed in all different directions, a circle with a wiggly line, a large X, a deep uniform slash, and a few scattered blobby shapes inside a shape of a cat head.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 10:01 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Glarehide lay lounging on the clearing, how comfortable it was. He kinda felt bored but that was fine.

(Open, still figuring out his personality.)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 06:56 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Glarehide lay lounging on the clearing, how comfortable it was. He kinda felt bored but that was fine.

(Open, still figuring out his personality.)
Ebonyfang padded out of his den to take a deep breathe kf air. He looked over, seeing a warrior who wasn't doing anything. Perhaps he would see if they were woild make themself useful and join him to search for herbs. "Hey I want you to come with me and find herbs. That isn't a request.", he meowed in his usual emotionless way.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 22nd, 2020, 08:04 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

dreamcloud smiled as tallfern walked over, glad to have someone to chat with. listening to hat she said, dreamcloud’s expression brightened for a second. she knew it was mostly meant as a joke, and it was funny, but it’d given her a little bit of an idea. “aye, y’know, that’s actually pretty smart! making a hole in the ground would give me something to do, at least. i’m not sure if a random hole in the middle of the clearing counts as a safety hazard or something, though, so i probably shouldn’t?? maybe?? thanks for the idea though!!” dreamcloud offered a smile. “oh — also. hi! nice to meet ya!”
// @Larkstripe
Old November 22nd, 2020, 09:11 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeped Out View Post
Heartkit rolled over once hummingbird kit jumped on her. She stood up and turned. She then attepted to swipe at Hummingbirdkit with claws sheathed.
@Saltyteardrops
Hummingbirdkit flinched at the feel oh Heartkit's paw on his flank. He pounced onto her tail, lightly grabbing it in his jaw, but made sure that it wouldn't hurt her.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old November 22nd, 2020, 10:23 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Open
Aspenkit
The mostly ginger-coloured kit Sat in the clearing, angrily staring at the dead rat in front of him. Aspenkit would hardly call the vermin in front of him prey."Watch out!." He snapped, as a cat walked near him, interrupting his mental complaining session
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old November 23rd, 2020, 07:00 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewpaw looked at the kit that had just snapped at him, debating whether to snap back or to say something nice to try and make him feel better. Currently, snapping back was a MUCH more appealing option, seeing as the kit was looking at the rat in front of him with such derision and was being so grouchy when he actually had it pretty good, considering he got to sit around and do nothing for 6 moons. He knew kits wanted to be apprentices and all, but he didn't think it was all it was cracked up to be at first. Still, he was now on the "no snap" side, which was lucky for the kit, because the used-to-be-sweet-and-innocent apprentice Shrewpaw was pretty well no more. He was different now. Still, the only thing he said was What's wrong? albeit in a somewhat hostile voice. @Saltyteardrops
Old November 23rd, 2020, 09:09 AM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltyteardrops View Post
Hummingbirdkit flinched at the feel oh Heartkit's paw on his flank. He pounced onto her tail, lightly grabbing it in his jaw, but made sure that it wouldn't hurt her.
She turned around and attempted to pounce on her crouched brother
Old November 23rd, 2020, 10:03 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren Bliss View Post

Ebonyfang padded out of his den to take a deep breathe kf air. He looked over, seeing a warrior who wasn't doing anything. Perhaps he would see if they were woild make themself useful and join him to search for herbs. "Hey I want you to come with me and find herbs. That isn't a request.", he meowed in his usual emotionless way.
Glarehide got to his paws and shook out his pelt. “I would have come anyway, no need to order me Ebony.” He mewed before going to follow him. Jeez this cat was annoying him at this moment. The tall cat followed and silently judged the quieter cat.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old November 23rd, 2020, 05:13 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Lilacshiver walked through the clearing, watching the kits play, and the warriors laying on the ground.
this is my home now, she thought. she still remembered when she was young, how she would race through the forests with her siblings. she shook her head. those days were over now. Lilacshiver looked around the clearing. there was a den that had kits and queens outside it. she she guessed this was the place where the queens slept. she walked over to one of the queens outside the den.
"hello," she mewed nervously, "um, do you know how this place works?"
(Open for queens)
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop

Last edited by Frozen Reign; November 23rd, 2020 at 05:15 PM.