Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by zozelen
Today 07:16 PM
WindClan Healing
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 07:11 PM

Old July 31st, 2023, 08:37 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

yarrowcrest // he/him // 16 moons

---

Lucky for him he didn't actually start crying. He was rather proud of himself, seeing as he definitely felt the urge coming on! Gingerly he licks at a paw and uses it to rub at his face as if he's willing the lingering feeling away by force.

"I don't think it's funny at all." He huffs, shooting her a sour look. Or as sour a look he could manage, anyway. "Do you think it's gone, though? The dog? If I go to hunt myself something shortly I don't think I would survive that encounter..."

// @Roo_!

sparrowfur nods, "i saw it head back to the twolegsplace just before coming back to camp.. nothing to fear."

sparrowfur rolls onto her back, letting her belly bask in the warm light of day, she stretches up and claws at the air like shes swiping something. "besides, if that ugly thing ever were to show its face again id chase it off for you." she turns to him and growls playfully "you know how scary i can be." she says with an evil grin.

she catches a glimpse of yarrowcrests eyes. how... odd. she couldve sworn they were never this blue before. had she really not noticed? she felt herself get warm with embarrassment, she'd known him her whole life! surely she'd notice by now how pretty-

oh, well this could become a problem.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old July 31st, 2023, 09:55 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post

sparrowfur nods, "i saw it head back to the twolegsplace just before coming back to camp.. nothing to fear."

sparrowfur rolls onto her back, letting her belly bask in the warm light of day, she stretches up and claws at the air like shes swiping something. "besides, if that ugly thing ever were to show its face again id chase it off for you." she turns to him and growls playfully "you know how scary i can be." she says with an evil grin.

she catches a glimpse of yarrowcrests eyes. how... odd. she couldve sworn they were never this blue before. had she really not noticed? she felt herself get warm with embarrassment, she'd known him her whole life! surely she'd notice by now how pretty-

oh, well this could become a problem.

---

"Oh yes, very, very terrifying."

It was difficult for him to resist the urge to roll his eyes but he manages. The playful growl seems to ignite something in his cowardly heart because he lowers himself into a crouch before pouncing at Sparrowfur's exposed belly. He needed to teach her that he wasn't just a coward! If he were too much of a scaredy-cat, he wouldn't have been made a warrior! From his new spot, he reaches up at and baps at the side of her face, giving her a cheeky grin of his own.

"But I think I could handle it, if I had to! I'm a warrior too!"

// @Roo_!

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !

Last edited by silver.; July 31st, 2023 at 09:55 PM.
Old August 1st, 2023, 05:33 AM

Quote:

---

"Oh yes, very, very terrifying."

It was difficult for him to resist the urge to roll his eyes but he manages. The playful growl seems to ignite something in his cowardly heart because he lowers himself into a crouch before pouncing at Sparrowfur's exposed belly. He needed to teach her that he wasn't just a coward! If he were too much of a scaredy-cat, he wouldn't have been made a warrior! From his new spot, he reaches up at and baps at the side of her face, giving her a cheeky grin of his own.

"But I think I could handle it, if I had to! I'm a warrior too!"

// @Roo_!

her smile fades somewhat, staring at yarrowcrest with her mouth slightly open. she wanted to say something stupid but fought against it, instead faking a dramatic death as she regains her playful spirit. she giggles and smiles at yarrowcrest again.

"oh i dont doubt that!" she laughs "im just saying if youre ever in a bit of trouble, ill be there. i swear on starclan."

she meant this too. she had a fierce loyalty to her friend. especially since he had stuck by her side since the beginning. they trained together, became warriors together, all the while yarrowcrest never seemed to be tired of sparrowfur. she was thankful for that. she felt as though she wanted to return the favor, and with this promise, no matter how small it might seem in the moment she has every intention of putting her life on the line to protect her friend.

Old August 1st, 2023, 06:39 AM
silly little guy

Quote:

her smile fades somewhat, staring at yarrowcrest with her mouth slightly open. she wanted to say something stupid but fought against it, instead faking a dramatic death as she regains her playful spirit. she giggles and smiles at yarrowcrest again.

"oh i dont doubt that!" she laughs "im just saying if youre ever in a bit of trouble, ill be there. i swear on starclan."

she meant this too. she had a fierce loyalty to her friend. especially since he had stuck by her side since the beginning. they trained together, became warriors together, all the while yarrowcrest never seemed to be tired of sparrowfur. she was thankful for that. she felt as though she wanted to return the favor, and with this promise, no matter how small it might seem in the moment she has every intention of putting her life on the line to protect her friend.

---

It wasn't often that there was an air of seriousness between them. Regardless of their playful tussle, the promise she makes sit heavy in his chest, settling there with a comfortable warmth. Of course he knew he could count on her-- she had stuck by him all this time, after all. The thought of her risking her life for him is scary, though. He's not sure how he would live with himself if something happened to her because of him... Because she wanted to keep him safe. Didn't she know he felt the same way?

He sits up to stare down at her with a soft look to his features. There was a fondness in his gaze that not even he was aware of.

"I know you would. But hopefully it never has to come to that. Just... Promise you won't do anything reckless for me, okay?"

// @Roo_!

character bios.
Old August 1st, 2023, 11:18 AM

Quote:

---

It wasn't often that there was an air of seriousness between them. Regardless of their playful tussle, the promise she makes sit heavy in his chest, settling there with a comfortable warmth. Of course he knew he could count on her-- she had stuck by him all this time, after all. The thought of her risking her life for him is scary, though. He's not sure how he would live with himself if something happened to her because of him... Because she wanted to keep him safe. Didn't she know he felt the same way?

He sits up to stare down at her with a soft look to his features. There was a fondness in his gaze that not even he was aware of.

"I know you would. But hopefully it never has to come to that. Just... Promise you won't do anything reckless for me, okay?"

// @Roo_!

sparrowfur let her gaze linger on yarrowcrest for a moment. she returned the soft gaze and bumped him lightly on the shoulder.

”of course.” she purred. ”i hereby swear that i, sparrowfur the great, skillful hunter, beloved by all, will not partake in any sort of reckless acts. starting today.” she laughed.

i’d promise a whole lot more if you asked me..

Old August 1st, 2023, 12:22 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Swiftkit played with a cream feather

(Activity post)

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old August 1st, 2023, 01:17 PM
silly little guy

Quote:

sparrowfur let her gaze linger on yarrowcrest for a moment. she returned the soft gaze and bumped him lightly on the shoulder.

”of course.” she purred. ”i hereby swear that i, sparrowfur the great, skillful hunter, beloved by all, will not partake in any sort of reckless acts. starting today.” she laughed.

i’d promise a whole lot more if you asked me..

---

Oh, he can't help but giggle a bit at her theatrics. Leave it to Sparrowfur to say something so meaningful in the silliest of ways. Once realizes that he let the small laugh slip, he raises a paw to his muzzle in an attempt to will the noise away.

"Thank you, Sparrowfur the Great. I can sleep peacefully knowing you won't go running headfirst into any other bloodthirsty predators... You should stop hunting alone. I'd come with you if you'd ask!"

Warrior now or not, it was still dangerous to go out alone. Who knows what dangers could be lurking in the woods... Other clan cats, rabid predators, falling tree branches... And then who knows how long it could be until anyone found her if something bad happened! She needed to take her safety more seriously! He'd be so lonely without her there... To uh, bother him.

"Have you eaten yet? I was thinking of getting something small and maybe heading out to hunt a little bit... If you wanted to come? I know you just came back but..."

// @Roo_!

character bios.
Old August 1st, 2023, 08:11 PM

Quote:

---

Oh, he can't help but giggle a bit at her theatrics. Leave it to Sparrowfur to say something so meaningful in the silliest of ways. Once realizes that he let the small laugh slip, he raises a paw to his muzzle in an attempt to will the noise away.

"Thank you, Sparrowfur the Great. I can sleep peacefully knowing you won't go running headfirst into any other bloodthirsty predators... You should stop hunting alone. I'd come with you if you'd ask!"

Warrior now or not, it was still dangerous to go out alone. Who knows what dangers could be lurking in the woods... Other clan cats, rabid predators, falling tree branches... And then who knows how long it could be until anyone found her if something bad happened! She needed to take her safety more seriously! He'd be so lonely without her there... To uh, bother him.

"Have you eaten yet? I was thinking of getting something small and maybe heading out to hunt a little bit... If you wanted to come? I know you just came back but..."

// @Roo_!

"i would love to!' she grined. "i dont mind. i like hunting, and youre fun to be around."

sparrowfur stood and trotted over to the entrance, taking a deep breath. she liked the forest air, nothing came even close in her mind. running, hunting, fighting, all of it. she wouldnt trade this for anything in the world. what more does a cat need? what more could you possibly want than to hunt with your closest clanmate? maybe she was an optimist but there was something so joyful about it. letting your body exert the feeling of freedom and feeling it as the wind whips past your fur. she turned to yarrowcrest.

"you coming or what?" she smiled.

Old August 1st, 2023, 08:40 PM
silly little guy

Quote:

"i would love to!' she grined. "i dont mind. i like hunting, and youre fun to be around."

sparrowfur stood and trotted over to the entrance, taking a deep breath. she liked the forest air, nothing came even close in her mind. running, hunting, fighting, all of it. she wouldnt trade this for anything in the world. what more does a cat need? what more could you possibly want than to hunt with your closest clanmate? maybe she was an optimist but there was something so joyful about it. letting your body exert the feeling of freedom and feeling it as the wind whips past your fur. she turned to yarrowcrest.

"you coming or what?" she smiled.

---

Fun to be around? He wonders if any other cat would share that opinion because in his own he's quite boring. Jumpy, softspoken, by the code... What was so fun about any of that? As if he needs to physically shake the thoughts from his head, he does so, before looking to Sparrowfur as she calls out to him. A small smile finds it's way to his face and he trots after her, pausing at her side to press against her flank affectionately.

"Thank you, Sparrowfur. For everything."

Now embarrassed by his sudden vulnerability, he takes off into a sprint out the entrance of camp, calling back to her as he runs.

"Let's get going!"

character bios.
Old August 1st, 2023, 08:54 PM

Quote:

---

Fun to be around? He wonders if any other cat would share that opinion because in his own he's quite boring. Jumpy, softspoken, by the code... What was so fun about any of that? As if he needs to physically shake the thoughts from his head, he does so, before looking to Sparrowfur as she calls out to him. A small smile finds it's way to his face and he trots after her, pausing at her side to press against her flank affectionately.

"Thank you, Sparrowfur. For everything."

Now embarrassed by his sudden vulnerability, he takes off into a sprint out the entrance of camp, calling back to her as he runs.

"Let's get going!"

sparrowfur smiles crookedly after he runs past. desperately pushing down and trying to ignore the fluttery feeling in her belly. thats kit behavior, she decided. she bounded after him, quickly catching up and nearly passing him by, also deciding that racing is not kit behavior.

"youre gonna be sorry you challenged me to a race!" she yelped joyously, forgetting this is supposed to be a hunting trip.

honestly she didnt much care at this point. the rush of freedom took over, she felt as though she could run forever. the sun was sitting lazily on the horizon, and the small leafless spots highlighted sparrowfurs dark pelt as she sprinted through the forest. she let out a loud laugh and skidded to a halt, catching her breath. for a cat who liked to sprint, she couldnt do it for very long. she waited for yarrowcrest to catch up.

Last edited by roo!; August 1st, 2023 at 08:55 PM.