Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Snowheart's Mini Animated...
Last post by constellation
Today 06:16 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 06:15 PM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 06:06 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 06:00 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Starburst

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseprints View Post
Aquawind laughed. "Willowdream, it's daytime. Snowstar sent out orders for us to hunt. I think we should go out to the ThunderClan territory and hunt for food."
"We're cats we are nocturnal. Why are we hunting in the day? But if it was an order... Fine." Willowdream grudgingly got up and walked to the door of the den. "Coming?"
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:02 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty13 View Post
"We're cats we are nocturnal. Why are we hunting in the day? But if it was an order... Fine." Willowdream grudgingly got up and walked to the door of the den. "Coming?"
Aquawind couldn't contain her laughter as she heard the ignorant cat's meows. She nodded and headed towards the territory.
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:46 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Silverfur cleans her paws and she looks around

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; May 16th, 2017 at 09:50 AM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Gotcha. Sunpaw smirked as his tempting words seemed to get through to her. No matter what, Sunpaw would always prevail when flirting. He knew just how to get under another cat's skin, and he was very good with expressions, so when he talked to the cat for the first time, he could easily pinpoint what it is they like to do. And use that information to his advantage. If Sunpaw was evil, he would be a very good manipulator, but no, this tom was not evil. He was just a simple apprentice, out to flirt with she-cats for fun. Her statement about the elders bickering intrigued him. She's probably a troublemaker, if he hears elders bickering that much. Sunpaw avoided the elder's den as much as possible, only going in there when absolutely necessary. Of course, her statement about his "sweet flowery words" was ignored by the golden tom. He did not like to acknowledge the fact that he was discovered.
Sunpaw let mock hurt enter his gaze. "Oh, I am so wounded!" He then smirked, narrowing his eyes playfully. "But my skills are stronger than you think. Unlike you, I enjoy hunting. So, have fun trying to throw dirt on this slick cat." Of course, Sunpaw enjoyed throwing in a boasting word about himself here and there, and that seemed like the perfect moment. "Okay, let's go in the territory, then split up there. Whoever catches the biggest piece of prey wins." Sunpaw meowed, flicking his tail towards the camp entrance. "After you."
If any cat knew Raccoonpaw, they would instantly know that the way to her heart was through competition, pranking, and mischief. If you mentioned any one of those around her, she'd be all for it, it was just in her nature to love such good fun and trickery! Kind, sweet words meant nothing to her, she could care less about them as she's already demonstrated to the other apprentice.
Currently she was as perked up as she had been this morning, renewed with energy and excitement now that she finally had something interesting to do! He thinks he can win this huh? Oh I'll make him eat those words,
shove them right down his throat and then dance all over it!

The she cat mimicked his smirk as he narrowed his eyes playfully. "Oh whatever you big lark, you just think you're good at hunting! I bet you're no better at hunting than a kit! Watch me, I'll bury you alive!" That smirk just turned into a wide grin, her tail flicking back and forth and her ears swiveling a bit. "Sounds good to me, now watch, I'll come home with the biggest bird you have ever seen and you'll come back with a leafbare scrawny mouse!" Meowed the grey and black apprentice, shoving at him with a paw as she padded past him, headed out for the territory with a sharp gleam in her eyes. She was going to show this tom up. Just wait.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 16th, 2017, 06:34 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Ah Fennelnose, the loyal deputy of ThunderClan. Only you could be so kind as to help a warrior, such as me, out." The ginger Tom paused then spoke again. "Tell me...a-are you a father? Or a mate? Do you worry everyday about what might happen to your loved ones? What is happening to your loved ones?" his breathing was silent and slow.
(Sorry short)
[don't worry about post lengths! it's a bit freeing to not be pressured to reply with a lot of paragraphs anyway ^^]

Fennelnose observed Harmonyblade with an emotionless stare. Although it was hard to realize, the feline did have some emotions, as conveyed in their earlier sentences. They worried for the cats in the Clan like a mother fretting over her kits, but they concealed it with ease. If anything, all they would have to do was direct that compassion towards their family and Dawncloud—well, Fennelnose could basically consider her a sister to them—so that nobody would realize how much they cared for others and how little for themselves. It was an act of selflessness, only having grown since leaving their... their mate, and becoming deputy to Snowstar, someone who looked to be unpredictable. StarClan, it hurt to think of Pigeonfleck. But they supposed that they would have to anyway at Harmonyblade's questions. They closed their eyes; inhale. Just don't say his name and it will be fine.

They opened their eyes; exhale. "Yes..." they began, voice quiet and cracking. Fennelnose dug their claws into the ground and tried again, leveling their stare. "Yes. I am a parent to Jayspot and Remorapaw. I... don't have a mate. Not anymore." With their mouth pressed together in a line, they looked unwilling to expound on that subject. "What about you? Is this why you're looking ill?"

lio was here ♥
Old May 16th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
"I suppose it is alright for you to call me Bird." He stated, he had had to strain to listen to what the she-cat was saying. She spoke so fast when she was excited, the tom felt a bit bad when the she-cats smiled disappeared at his comment about her pranks. He hoped he didn't maker her upset, he smiled a bit when she seemed to brighten up a bit, although he could tell she was annoyed about the fact cats complained about her jokes. "Well, scaring most cats won't really hurt them. Having fun can cause cats to relax a bit and not be so tense. Having fun is a very good thing." He stated in a matter-of-fact tone. The tom was quite hard working and serious but he knew relaxing and having fun was important as well. He thought for a few moments after she asked her questions, he wasn't too good at pranks. "Well, Snowstar is a new leader, I don't think she'll get angry over a small prank but its probably best you don't do the Badger attack prank. I don't think any of the senior warriors will take that very lightly." He said. "Also, if you're going to call me Bird. What should I call you?"
"Of course it's alright, it's not a bad name, it's not like I'm calling you crow food or something!" Meowed the she-cat with a small snort and a roll of her eyes, she had confidence that all of the names she gave to other cats were in fact good names and names that shouldn't offend others, even though she never really was the best judge in that field.
"I know it won't hurt them! That's why I do it and yet they act like I've committed like treason against the whole of Thunderclan or something! Hoity toity is all they are. Makes me want to prank them even more just to piss them off." A devilish smirk perked up her lips a bit before she shook her head and glanced at him. "Nah I usually don't like the use the same prank twice anyways, it gets kind of boring and predictable.. No, it'll be something fun, something amazing that she'll just have to laugh and accept that I'm the best prankster this clan has to offer. Maybe she'll actually appreciate my humor!"
There was a pause as if she were trying to come up with a prank right on the spot, her bushy tail flicking first one way and then the next, but she looked back at him when he asked her the question. Grinning, the she-cat held her head high. "You can call me Imp or Coon, don't care which one, but make sure it's only one of those two, I don't accept any others. Now we have our names situated lets see, lets see.. I don't want to scare her, I want to do something that would make her laugh.. This is going to take some time. This has got to be the best prank I've pulled yet, it won't just come by me just sitting here.." Already, the she-cat was pacing. "Maybe I can rig something that covers her in feathers when she walks past? No that doesn't sound good.. Hrm... Maybe I can catch a bunch of butterflies and release them into her cave and act like they killed me? So that she thinks they're killer butterflies? Now that would be fun! What do you think? Come on Bird, give me some ideas." She stopped pacing momentarily to look at her fellow apprentice.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:05 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @tawny~ ]

Attentive metallic eyes scanned the clearing, a flat expression across the tom's face, lying in the shade, tail curling and uncurling lazily against the ground. He was looking for someone, not just anyone, but his own son. A low hum of a purr rumbled in Shredfern's throat, his eyes finally settling on the familiar pelt of his kit. He sighed, finally a warrior. Shredfern could hardly believe it, was he really that old?

Heaving himself off the ground with only a few pops of his bones, he decided yes, he was that old. He admired his son for a few moments. Had he changed since his nursery times? Shredfern could hardly tell, he'd raised him, spent as much time with him as he could, and he genuinely made sure Leafki-- no, Leafwatcher, not a kit anymore, knew his father loved him. Lately, they'd drifted away, rarely seeing one another since his apprenticeship, Shredfern handling more and more duties of his own, and aging into an elder. He swore he saw greying fur on his muzzle the other sunrise.

Sitting up with a grin, Shredfern's eyes glinted as he called over his son. He was still his kit, and therefore, he'd treat him as such. Well, not too much, he was still a capable young warrior, "Leafwatcher!" Shredfern's voice rasped slightly, making him cough roughly. Perhaps he was older than he wanted to believe..

love
characters
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:11 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
You could tell she was smiling, and you could probably see her blush, even through her red/orange pelt. She still had her muzzle hidden, but her amber orbs looked at him.
{Bump for @moonfang }
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old May 17th, 2017, 07:13 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Streaktuft walked into the warriors den he was tiered and yawned
Old May 18th, 2017, 11:46 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupy View Post
( sorry for spamming your notifs, formatting was being a little strange >w< )
Midnight-blue paws smoothly carried the lithe molly out of the Apprentice’s den, a façade of utter calm upon her visage. Sloepaw was worried indeed—her dreams ad been restless and filled with discontent. How would she hunt or even think without her insecurities constantly frothing at the surface, simply waiting to come forth. It was easy to keep her expression blank; she had mastered that long ago. Keeping her thoughts in tow was something she just could not do. Ears held up, curious, pale blue eyes darted towards another shecat, the one she had been looking for: Cloverpaw. She was pretty, intelligent, honest. Everything the little blue apprentice wanted to be, and more; a role model, indeed. Sloepaw could tell she was in a good mood, and hoped it was infectious. Her anxiety would not distract her.
Padding over, she let a slight smile of her own creep unto her maw, although Clover’s appeared to be somewhat saccharine. And then, her entire aura changed. Of course. The one thing that was guaranteed to tick Sloepaw off was unpredictability, but what was she to do? She could not change the other feline’s ways. Hearing her velveteen but venomous tone, her tail began to sweep across the hard, sun-baked ground, ears pitching forwards. “Ah, hello, Cloverpaw,” she began, tone formal but with a gentle note she couldn’t quite keep out of her voice. “Do you mind if I sit with you?”
She hoped, or at least knew that her presence could not be bothering the other molly, but who knew? She certainly didn’t.
[Thats quite alright /v\ no need to apologize]
The tabby lashed her tail and scowled once more, there was no point to her siblings little challenges, just thinking about it annoyed her. All the work that she'd have to put into doing that, just to please her idiot brother, she didn't approve of being his entertainment, and thinking about it, she didn't approve o fbeing his pawn. She was always doing what Ratpaw wanted, always doing what he wished, doing his tasks for him, dealing with others when he didn't want to, it peeved her off. She opened her eyes as she heard approaching paw steps, a familiar face cam into view. Sloepaw, the name always ran off of the apprentices tongue nicely, she was a polite molly, always willing to help, which she appreciated. Her and the other apprentices relationship reminded her of her own relationship with her brother, except she planned on being a little nicer than her brother, instead of barking orders she'd poison the molly with words, that's how she worked anyways. She had always managed to get other gullible apprentices to do her work most of the time, they needed the work anyways, and her next target may have just walked right into her web.

Cloverpaw rolled back onto her stomach and gave the other apprentice a soft smile, her amber hues glittered with untold plots and ideas. She wouldn't d what her brother wanted, gather cats for him, he knew that she had a way with words, and she knew it too, but instead of doing it for her brother, she'd help herself out for once. There were a few jobs her mentor had ordered her to do, she planned on getting the gentle molly to do her work for her, and she definetley wasn't going to join in her litter mates stupid, pointless, game. "Hello Sloepaw, so nice of you to join the delightful conversation I was just holding with myself." she answered, her words dripped with honey and insincereness, although she was thankful for the Molly's appearance, the brown tabby wasn't in the best of moods at the moment, although she did know it was rude to take if off on an unsuspecting clanmate she couldn't help it, although she tried her hardest to cover up the rudeness with honey and sweetness she didn't know if it was going to work.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 18th, 2017 at 11:46 AM.
Closed Thread