Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:15 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:03 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 06:28 AM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:23 AM
._+-kit finder-+_.
by glitch
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2017, 04:50 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Lol, probably. Lets do that instead XD)
(Okay.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old May 5th, 2017, 08:25 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedheart View Post
(Awe man! I'm so sorry! This so late!! )

Wavesplash returned the smile. She had never told any cat the truth. She always lied and said she was okay. This was no exception. "I could be better, but I'm okay. How about you?" She didn't want to just LIE to Blitzenrain, she seemed like a nice cat. Maybe even a future friend...
(No problem, I'm rather occupied as well, so my posts are gonna be a bit shorter.)
Blitzenrain nodded, her gaze trained on a log that was being tossed around at sea. The waves were larger than usual and she wondered whether a storm was coming.
"I'm pretty good. Bored, but that's not unusual." She let out a small huff of amusment. True, it wasn't unusual for her; sitting outside was nice but it could get tiresome.
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Oh how glad Couragepaw was to have the cat he cared for so deeply beside him at this moment. She meant the world to him. As he hoped she knew—he had told her already, hadn’t he? That she meant everything? And he knew that she knew he would do anything for her. There was no way that he would let anything happen to the she cat who meant too much to him. She was his universe. And she always would be, after all… there was only one Moonpaw. There was only one cat who would hold his heart close to her forever.

And that was Moonpaw. His Moonpaw. Whoa—possessiveness didn’t seem to have a boundary when he was with the pretty, dandelion-fluff she cat. Because she really did mean the world to him. And he would do anything to make sure that she was safe, forever. The darker colored tom nuzzled Moonpaw lightly and began to purr. Purring was something that wasn’t exactly rare, at least not for Couragepaw to do it, but it wasn’t that often of an occurance either. For him to be purring in this moment meant that he was truly pleased. And it wasn’t only that, but the smile and the expression on his features that showed how happy he was.

Moonpaw meant everything to him… there was no way for him to express this enough. She meant everything. If he had to, he wouldn’t hesitate to give his life for her. Better him then her, at least… right? Better anyone then her. And that might sound selfish. He realized that, but everyone needed to know how important this she cat was. She meant everything to him and he was sure that he meant the same to her. Neither one of them would hesitate. But Couragepaw wouldn’t let his best friend, the one cat who had always been there, be hurt.

Anyone else but the pretty feline. She really was so pretty…. How had Couragepaw not noticed this before? “I don’t know. I just was hoping that you were going to be alright. I don’t know what I would do if anything bad happened to you.” His voice was calm and excited, and he touched his nose lightly to her ear. Soon they would be warriors. Soon it would be time for them to move on. With their lives. But, he didn’t want this to end. It was so awkward he could practically feel his pelt catching on fire, and yet it was so calming too. So careful. Such gentle movements and excitement brewing beneath his calm exterior.

How was this still going on? He should have stopped this long ago. And yet, Couragepaw didn’t want to end this. He was going to be careful and make sure that she wouldn’t be scared. This was going to work. He would make it work. Couragepaw stayed completely still, letting her rest there. It’d been an emotional journey for the both of them. And, to be honest, they were both emotional wrecks. At least as far as he could tell they were. “You want to go out in the territory or something?” Couragepaw felt like every eye in the Clearing was settling carefully on them, watching the two young cats and their enjoyment of this time together. It was one of the most annoying things about living in a Clan. Privacy didn’t seem to have a meaning, at least, not to the cats in WindClan.
Moonpaw was slightly startled by the answer that she received to her question. He was asking when she was alright when nothing was wrong simply because he had been worried for no reason.
Well... She realized, cream colored ear flicking lightly as she thought. Not exactly no reason... I was pretty... Weird. Moonpaw winced as the thought of what 'weird' meant to this.
Betraying him emotionally because she wouldn't believe he really loved her.
At least not in the way that she loved him.

She wanted to forget all about that. She wanted it to never have happened. All of the awkwardness and the stupid unnecessary drama that she has caused should have never happened. It all should have dissapeared as she pressed her eyelids harder together, blocking out the awkward memory of only a few minutes ago.

How could he have still loved her after she did that? How could he have not run away and started anew with Bronzepaw.
She had betrayed emotionally and physically and she regretted every moment of that.
But if led to this.
Was it really a wrong thing to have done — a wrong turn — had any wrong turn truly been wrong — if it lead to this moment now? Would this moment not have happened had she done everything right?
She wanted to believe so.
But it didn't seem so realistic.

Couragepaw's words pulled her from her thoughts and made her realize once more that they were not alone.
They were in he center of the clearing, and she had not realized that many eyes had watched them standing here.
Embarrassed, she felt her pelt grow warm and fluff out slightly before she drew sharply away from his pelt.
Had she ruined it?
The sudden loss of his pelt beside her now seemed strange, but he was right there in front of her.

"U-um yes." She mewed, pelt alive with the dull flame of awkward embarrassment, eyes turned down to her paws as though she were trying to look small or perhaps disappear all together.

What had happened to her?
She never used to act like this. The steady voiced feline who lived and breathed her clan and territory had dissapeared.
She would return... hopefully.
But the tabby tom beside her had melted her. Taken her in his paws and let her melt into a soft and awkward feline.
She hoped she hadn't done the same to him.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old May 5th, 2017, 02:03 PM
I am magic...

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
(Ello!)
FeatherWing padded over to her apprentice. "Hello Bird paw. What do you want to do?" She purred. She dipped her head to the deputy and flicked her ear. Her silver pelt reflected the sun and made her pelt look like a bright piece of silver.
(Ello)
"Hi, Featherwing." Replied Birdpaw, looking nervously around at Hopepaw, on the opposite side of the clearing. "Uhh, can we go hunting?" Maybe I can catch something and impress her, he thought. He shook his ruffled tan pelt. "Yeah, I wanna go hunting." He padded toward the entrance.
Old May 5th, 2017, 07:23 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
(No problem, I'm rather occupied as well, so my posts are gonna be a bit shorter.)
Blitzenrain nodded, her gaze trained on a log that was being tossed around at sea. The waves were larger than usual and she wondered whether a storm was coming.
"I'm pretty good. Bored, but that's not unusual." She let out a small huff of amusment. True, it wasn't unusual for her; sitting outside was nice but it could get tiresome.
(That's okay. Mine too...)

Wavesplash nodded. "You want to head back to camp? I might go hunt..." she felt a bit guilty for making an excuse to be alone, but she needed Time to think. About everything.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 5th, 2017, 09:07 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

(*sings Alicia Keys* I’m DYING oml
Obsidian can be so awkward sometimes, thank goodness he doesn’t always say what he thinks)

“They are comfortable,” He mewed as they made their way over towards the fresh kill pile. A little later in the day would be the ideal time to go hunting. Not so early that his senses were dead and limp-feeling with no type of alert system, but not so late that the prey was getting lazy and hiding in their holes for the warmer part of the day. Or colder. The days seemed to vary in temperature, and sometimes Obsidiansky wished the only season they had was green-leaf… it really was ideal. For a darker furred cat like him, that was.

And pretty much any colder weather was ideal for him. After all, it wasn’t nice in the hotter weather… Obsidiansky often found himself burning up. Picking one of the smaller thrushes from the fresh kill pile, he settled down to eat. The feathery animal was close to skin and bones; and while Obsidiansky was hungry, he felt worse for the bird. Poor thing had been starving and on top of everything else had lost it’s life, too. Anyone who heard him thinking like that would have called him a crazy cat. Anyone who had heard him thinking like that probably would have called him strange, or dumb. But Obsidiansky didn’t like seeing the scrawnier animals in the fresh kill pile.

He knew that, although they weren’t cats and couldn’t communicate with the Clans, the birds and rabbits probably had families or perhaps even Clans of their own and they were trying to get along as well. And then something killed them and was eating them. Did those animals have a StarClan? Were they greeted if they had fought bravely? And what about a Dark Forest… even the thought of the horrible place sent shudders all down Obsidiansky’s spine as he began to eat eagerly, trying to avoid swallowing feathers in his haste.

All in all, not the most graceful of cats. But a loyal friend all the way through. A good listener. A friendly cat, he made friends pretty easily. And he stuck with them—until he saw someone who looked like they needed more companionship then his current friends. Oh no, he wouldn’t just abandon his friends… if they were settled he would move on. When no one needed him? What use was there for the black tom to stick around? A nice conversation, sure, but he didn’t really just ‘stick around’ for conversation… not too recently, anyways. As far as he could remember. If the other cat wanted it then he was happy.

If they didn’t? There wasn’t a point. Which reminded him, he should really make sure that he wasn’t bothering the she cat… but then he heard her voice, sounding a little grumpier at having gotten up. Hiding a smile, Obsidiansky glanced back up at the sun which was no longer a shade of red, and the sky was beginning to be painted with a nice blue. Such a pretty color. At least, that was his opinion on it… because it really was, wasn’t it? How could cats not appreciate that? There must be a reason, but if there was, he didn’t know it.

Hearing her talking about these cats ‘Twilightsky’ and ‘Swallowsong,’ Obsidiansky shook his head just the slightest bit. Who were they? His question was answered a moment later and he sighed, the tip of his tail twitching. So that was what had happened, hmm? It was kind of a sad story if he were being honest. But, she’d made it clear early that she didn’t want sympathy… or pity… or anything of the sort, so he was just going to sit back and be there when she did need the support. Until things got mixed up a little more. Sometimes he didn’t always tell wrong from right in the way that would be expected.

Her question caught him off guard for a moment and then he shook his head. “No, I don’t have any family here. I can barely remember what they look like, heh…” His voice trailed off and he sighed, before offering at least the slightest bit of condolence—it was in his nature, after all. “I truly am sorry about your fri—your family.” Alright. So perhaps it wasn’t the most heartfelt thing. It was nice, at least.

@InfernoFlicker
((Hhh Obsidian is DEEP < 3 so philosophical))

Infernosky didn't exactly know why she had opened up about her thoughts to his cat. Maybe it was just because he was so easy to talk to? He didn't say much, that was for sure. He wasn't shy, of course, and he didn't talk too much. It was, like, the perfect balance of well-socialized; not over-talkative or too quiet.

When Obsidiansky shared his condolences, she casually brushed it off as nothing, "Well, foxdung happens. Sometimes things don't turn out the way you want them to, and you can't change that." The she-cat appreciated his words privately, keeping her vulnerable moments to a minimum.

The only problem was, neither of them was a good conversation starter. Inferno was never the type to make small talk or hold up casual conversations. However, since Larkmark still hasn't showed up, she didn't really have a choice. The thought intimidated her slightly, but she did her best to construct a normal conversation, for the sake of avoiding awkward pauses. She hated awkward pauses. It made her look like she didn't know what she was doing with her time.

So what was she to say? The red tabby's long and flow-y banner swished about calmly behind her as her mind raced, grappling for some kind of conversation ignition. "I don't remember my blood family much, either. From what I can remember, though, they weren't worth remembering."

Infernosky was internally horrified. Was that vulnerability coming out of her mouth? She hated it, but, wasn't that all what small talk was made of? Small fragments of vulnerability? Perhaps that was why she never indulged in it.

At least it was Obsidiansky that she was small-talking with. She wouldn't have any other cat to do this with, other than Russel, of course. Obsidiansky seemed like the kind of cat that would listen rather than elaborate on the subjects. Good.

"So, uh," She paused a moment, before the perfect topic came into her mind, "Your apprentice. What's his/her name? I definitely want Jitterpaw to train with your apprentice to get her comfortable and adjusted to warrior training. Is he a young one, or have you had him for a while?" Finally, a topic she didn't have to be personal in.

((eugh gosh what is this garbage thinking Infernosky you're overthinking a casual conversation))
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:25 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Sunsong chuckled at her mates words. ¨I cant even frighten an ant? Oh love, how you underestimate me.¨ she gave a small giggle along with him. She gazed at him as he told his story, smiling the whole way through. She knew he loved what he did, the way his golden eyes would light up at the mention of cool stories that had happened. She imaged it through her own eyes, he mate chasing after a rabbit and digging through a rabbit hole. She wondered what it was like, it had been moons since she had left camp, much less even attempt to hunt anything. She remembered the time her and Smokethorn had left camp to go play under the sun, talk, and simply play around as if they were kits again. She smiled more at the memory. She swore she could still feel the breeze in her fur, the way the plush grass felt between her toes, how nice the sun felt on her pelt. ¨That sounds pretty nice there, Im sure if it wasnt for the burrow you wouldve gotten it for sure.¨
Smokethorn loved how involved Sunsong was with him. Even if she genuinely found no interest in his stories, she would listen. He really, really appreciated her. He teased a little more. ``Of course I would've! I am the best hunter in all of WindClan,`` He meowed in a posh accent, as if he were the best cat to ever be born. With gleaming, kit-like eyes, Smokethorn quickly leaned forward and pressed his nose to Sunsong's before pulling away.

He simply grinned at her, a pwerful `I love you` in both his actions and silence.

[ Do you think we should contact the rpers of the kits? See if they still are rping them? Then we could time skip into the Nursery w/ the whole family? ]
Old May 6th, 2017, 04:24 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Flamestorm woke to hear the soft noise of kits. She shook her fur to get rid of unwanted dust. Her ginger pelt stood out and danced to the tune of the wind.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old May 6th, 2017, 06:26 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Suspiciousmindz

Mothkit eyed the nursery, she felt jumpy, though she wasn't going to show it. She gave her pelt a quick lick, before getting out other nest. She stretched her back legs and then her forlegs, she, plopped up on the ground and smiled, I wonder what to do today.
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:18 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quietly, Obsidiansky agreed with the feline. What she was saying was true, though he didn't like it. But, it didn't really matter whether he liked it or not, because the universe really didn't care. Whatsoever. Keeping his frustration at that to a minimum, he gritted his teeth and the tip of his tail began to twitch lightly. Keep it together. Get mad later, when you're with Canineheart or Sagewhisker or someone; I don't want to freak her out before I can explain. Her next words made his ears perk up and his expression changed slightly. Wow. Not worth remembering... that would be really hard.
And then he realized something.

She'd mentioned that on her own. Without him having to ask. He hadn't expected the subject would come up and, if it did, he had already planned on finding out more, but... it didn't seem right now. He wanted to say something like 'At least you're in WindClan now' or 'you have Jitter, and Russel, and Larkmark and me...' but all that came out of his maw was "Wow." Very sensitive, Obsidiansky. You're a natural at this. Getting ready to change the subject as quickly as he could, the tom found himself relieved when she switched it to that of apprentices. Thank goodness, something that he couldn't answer wrong.

Until he realized she was asking him about Rainpaw.

The questions she was asking, though, weren't really personal about him, thank StarClan; because Obsidiansky really didn't know very much about the younger tom. His parents were pretty shady, he knew that much. That was all. But his Mother had been a good warrior and Rainpaw looked surprisingly similar to her. "His name's Rainpaw. I haven't had him for too long... a little less then a moon, I think." Good. Shut up now and leave the subject alone-- or don't go into more detail, at least. "He's not the nicest cat at the moment. I think he's just really, really hurt." What are you doing??? She asked you two simple questions!!!

Two questions. What was he doing?

"He doesn't really seem to like having me around, heh..." You're very good at this. Conversationalist of the year, huh? Why couldn't he have shut up then? Did he have to keep talking? Was he really that desperate for conversation that he was going to go on and on about that? Maybe he just didn't want the subject to change at the moment, he would prefer to stay on this one for as long as possible. Because it was simple. Easy. Or at least it had been. Until I went on, opening my big mouth. He felt like warning her that Rainpaw would probably be rude if Jitterpaw came along, but he had already mentioned the apprentice not being very nice.

Besides... maybe Rainpaw would actually get better if he had another cat his age to train with.

@InfernoFlicker

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 6th, 2017 at 10:18 AM.
Closed Thread