quillpaw relations finder
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2020, 09:22 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

“Oh really...?” Hawkmist muttered. “ShadowClan can do a whole lot worse than that. Particularly with Icestar as leader.”

The black tom’s vacant gaze passed over the area; the injured cats and the ones who still had fight in them. Pity crossed his thoughts, until he brushed it away. It wasn’t his business to be concerned.,”Is anyone seriously injured? Or dead?” he mewed after some silence.
@TeamRiverRipple

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 16th, 2020, 09:31 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Frostpaw continued licking the herbs into his wounds, her gaze focused. "I don't know yet. I've just been trying to get the smaller injuries out of the way, so we can focus on the big ones." She stepped back from Hawkmist, sighing. "I'm just trying to make sure everyone is alright."

@Bravekit
Old April 16th, 2020, 09:39 AM
You know my name, man.

Hawkmist gave a small grunt, which was his impression of ‘thanks’. “I hope ShadowClan doesn’t launch another attack. We wouldn’t stand a chance. Though I think I managed to badly injure someone though.”

It was a split second, though he vaguely remembered clawing someone’s neck while there was an opening. “They headed off after that.” he lied. “But they managed to get my face somehow, just before.”

@TeamRiverRipple

~ My Characters ~

Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 16th, 2020, 09:42 AM
Smile, she said.

Frostpaw rolled her eyes, moving onto Clawpaw's injuries. Mouse-brains. This whole attack was probably to distract us from something else that could happen. "His face was ugly enough before those scratches." She giggled to herself, trying to somewhat lift the somber mood.

@Bravekit
Old April 16th, 2020, 09:48 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

The clawmarks across Pinekit's face didn't seem to stop bleeding so she decided to look for the medicine cat . Where was the medicine den though. The huge scars were starting to hurt again. That ShadowClan cat was just wondering why the kit was hiding away from the nursery. She panicked and jumped on his face claws out. He tried to remove her and accidentally hurt her.She saw two cats talking. Meybe they knew where it was. She approached them shyly, careful not to bump into them since the blood from her wound was dripping in her eye.
"U-um, excuse me. Where...is the medicine d-den? O-or just the medicine cat?"she asked.

@Bravekit
@TeamRiverRipple
Old April 16th, 2020, 10:01 AM
You know my name, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
The clawmarks across Pinekit's face didn't seem to stop bleeding so she decided to look for the medicine cat . Where was the medicine den though. The huge scars were starting to hurt again. That ShadowClan cat was just wondering why the kit was hiding away from the nursery. She panicked and jumped on his face claws out. He tried to remove her and accidentally hurt her.She saw two cats talking. Meybe they knew where it was. She approached them shyly, careful not to bump into them since the blood from her wound was dripping in her eye.
"U-um, excuse me. Where...is the medicine d-den? O-or just the medicine cat?"she asked.

@Bravekit
@TeamRiverRipple
Hawkmist turned his head. His tired, vacant eyes, the new small scratches on his head, and his black sticking up fur did make him intimidating at first glance. “Med’s over there.” he nodded in the right direction. He gazed off into the distance. “I’d recommend you go quick. Or just wait for... uhm... was it Frostpaw? Yes, it was Frostpaw, wait for Frostpaw here.”
@TeamRiverRipple
@Shadeleaf

~ My Characters ~

Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 16th, 2020, 10:10 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravekit View Post
Hawkmist turned his head. His tired, vacant eyes, the new small scratches on his head, and his black sticking up fur did make him intimidating at first glance. “Med’s over there.” he nodded in the right direction. He gazed off into the distance. “I’d recommend you go quick. Or just wait for... uhm... was it Frostpaw? Yes, it was Frostpaw, wait for Frostpaw here.”
@TeamRiverRipple
@Shadeleaf
"O-ok. I'll...wait for Frostpaw here." she replied quietly. She sat down and stared into the camp. Cats hurt, cats crying. Her eyes suddenly fell on that small spot before the enterance. The spot Breezekit died on. Where Duskstar killed her. The blood on her face suddenly felt more sickening. It...reminded her. She snapped out fot a bit. Just wait here and don't think.

@Bravekit
@TeamRiverRipple
Old April 16th, 2020, 10:14 AM
Smile, she said.

@Shadeleaf @Bravekit

Frostpaw dashed over to the injured kit, looking frazzled. "Oh, you poor thing! Let's fix you up, right away!" She grabbed a small marigold leaf, dabbing it onto the kits injury and wrapping it over with cobwebs. Frostpaw sat back, looking tired. "If you see any more cats with injuries, send them to me or Lionwhisker." She stood up again, preparing to dash off again, knowing that cats around the camp needed her help.
Old April 16th, 2020, 10:18 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Ombre Party @Fuzzy @Beau

After placing in the mush of marigold once more, he made sure to get any other smaller cuts and give them the same treatment . Hopefully it'll work. "aight, there ye are. Don't get those places infected and don't let that stuff rub off." he exhailed . Looking over at pinepuff , he jolted. "aye, get over here las" he said and went to get more fresh wet moss. Returning " I 'll do my best with your nose...anywhere else?.." he said . Then he looked over at Fleetwind. His stomach churned "I have more appropriate equipment for that in my den. So yes, please head right on over but do be careful ".

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 16th, 2020 at 10:20 AM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 10:19 AM
Mysterious....

"Th-thanks." she called after the tired apprentice. Healing seemed to be hard work. She hoped she could be useful and help cats too. Though her closest cat was dead....

@TeamRiverRipple
Closed Thread